Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572432 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:09:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqPqtQrtn5Q

ROUND Angry Angry Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:44:00 AM

Latest numbers from South Carolina:

Trump - 35%
Cruz - 12%
Rubio - 14%
Bush - 10%
Kasich - 15%

The South Carolina primary is of the "Winner takes all" type. So if Trump is able to maintain his current lead, he will be able to gain all the 50 delegates up for grabs.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:54:52 AM

Latest numbers from South Carolina:

Trump - 35%
Cruz - 12%
Rubio - 14%
Bush - 10%
Kasich - 15%

The South Carolina primary is of the "Winner takes all" type. So if Trump is able to maintain his current lead, he will be able to gain all the 50 delegates up for grabs.
In the past when a presidential hopeful has dropped out of the race, he would often endorse a specific candidate, and most of his supporter would then support that endorsed candidate.  So if one candidate were to drop out and all of his supporters were to start supporting a candidate that is not trump, then trump would essentially be in a tie with that other candidate.

As much as I would like to see the Bush dynasty live on, I am hoping that both Bush and Kasich drop out of the race fairly soon so a more serious contender for the GOP nomination can emerge.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:08:40 AM

"Lens Corrector corrects/removes radial distortions which occur with wide angle lenses". Source: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/lens-corrector-for-gopro/id671003914?mt=8
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:19:43 AM

As much as I would like to see the Bush dynasty live on, I am hoping that both Bush and Kasich drop out of the race fairly soon so a more serious contender for the GOP nomination can emerge.

What makes you think that if either Bush or Kasich drops out of the race, all of their supporters will shift their loyalties to Rubio? These support bases are not 100% transferable. For example, if Jeb Bush pulls out of the race and endorses Rubio, then at the most 50% of his supporters will vote for Rubio in the next primary. But the remaining 50% will stay at home and will not participate in the voting.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:52:24 AM

Bush won´t drop out, he´s got plenty of money and it can´t be ruled out that he´ll eventually be scammed through at the convention. The same interests that want Hillary want Bush. They want tool vs. tool = 100% probability of a win for them.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

What makes you think that if either Bush or Kasich drops out of the race, all of their supporters will shift their loyalties to Rubio? These support bases are not 100% transferable. For example, if Jeb Bush pulls out of the race and endorses Rubio, then at the most 50% of his supporters will vote for Rubio in the next primary. But the remaining 50% will stay at home and will not participate in the voting.
This may be true, however in this scenario Rubio's lead among the other non-trump candidates would be much greater, and Trump's lead over Rubio would be much less. This might allow Rubio to "steal" supporters from Cruz and Kasich because supporting Rubio would potentially have a greater impact then supporting either of the other two.

I don't think that 50% of a candidates supporters would simply not vote in the Primary if they dropped out and endorsed someone else, I would put that number at a much smaller rate (although I don't have any stats to back this up).
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:16:13 PM

Bush won´t drop out, he´s got plenty of money and it can´t be ruled out that he´ll eventually be scammed through at the convention. The same interests that want Hillary want Bush. They want tool vs. tool = 100% probability of a win for them.
There is no way to scam a candidate through the Republican convention.  There certainly are ways to do it with the Democrat system.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:17:32 PM

This may be true, however in this scenario Rubio's lead among the other non-trump candidates would be much greater, and Trump's lead over Rubio would be much less. This might allow Rubio to "steal" supporters from Cruz and Kasich because supporting Rubio would potentially have a greater impact then supporting either of the other two.

I don't know. But I definitely don't think that Rubio will be able to steal supporters from Ted Cruz. The people who vote for Ted Cruz are vehemently against the policies of Marco Rubio. Ted Cruz is a part of the anti-establishment section of the GOP, along with Donald Trump and Ben Carson. On the other hand, Rubio is the blue eyed boy of the establishment. Trump and Carson might be able to steal support from Cruz. But definitely not Rubio.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:26:05 PM

I don't know. But I definitely don't think that Rubio will be able to steal supporters from Ted Cruz. The people who vote for Ted Cruz are vehemently against the policies of Marco Rubio. Ted Cruz is a part of the anti-establishment section of the GOP, along with Donald Trump and Ben Carson. On the other hand, Rubio is the blue eyed boy of the establishment. Trump and Carson might be able to steal support from Cruz. But definitely not Rubio.

Rubio and Bush are the establishment players.  One takes the other's votes. 

But if both drop out, their votes go to Trump, because Cruz is viewed widely as a Tea Party radical.

Based on the endgame player, the Repubs either have a high or a low general election turn out.

Low if the candidate then is Bush or Rubio....
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:59:10 PM

Rubio and Bush are the establishment players.  One takes the other's votes. 

But if both drop out, their votes go to Trump, because Cruz is viewed widely as a Tea Party radical.

Based on the endgame player, the Repubs either have a high or a low general election turn out.

Low if the candidate then is Bush or Rubio....

Yep.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:10:21 PM

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-south-carolina-still-solidly-for-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:15:50 PM

How does he feel about the name change from Mr. Trump to Mr. President?

McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:23:32 PM

That's great news. I'm voting trump. he will become the next president
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:28:34 PM

The guy can over-sell a football stadium with his speeches all while giving the cold shoulder to the gals at Fox who really do appear to be reptilians in human disguise. I'm gonna call it at this point.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:05:23 AM

Flat Earth x Trump

Somehow it didnt surprise me lol

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:12:25 AM

I was expecting a small dip in the support levels for Trump. However, he seems to have increased it from 36% to 42%.

And I am glad to see the evangelicals turning to Trump. They form one of the core GOP voting blocs. Finally they are realizing that the establishment guys such as Rubio and Bush are having a secret plan to destroy the United States, through uncontrolled immigration.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:22:19 PM

I was expecting a small dip in the support levels for Trump. However, he seems to have increased it from 36% to 42%.

And I am glad to see the evangelicals turning to Trump. They form one of the core GOP voting blocs. Finally they are realizing that the establishment guys such as Rubio and Bush are having a secret plan to destroy the United States, through uncontrolled immigration.

Damned I forget that religion is actually a thing in USA xD

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:07:36 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 03:43:34 PM by BADecker

Actually, Trump, right along with all the other candidates, is a detriment to society. The only possible candidate that might have done anything good was Paul, when he was running. Why? Because none of the candidates except Paul have any thoughts about shutting down the taxation system, and the Federal Reserve Bank.

Taxation is legalized robbery. Robbery that is legalized is still robbery. This means that it is unlawful, even though it is legal.

If people want government to do something, they should be able to donate, and get a receipt that shows where their money went. It shouldn't be stolen from them to be used for things that they don't want done.

IN OTHER WORDS, as long as there is a taxation system, the rest of it doesn't matter. Political BS is all BS. Taxation rules no matter who wins. If there was a President who dissolved the Federal Reserve, and got rid of taxation while replacing it with a donation system, only then might the position of Presidency be useful.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:16:12 PM

Actually, Trump, right along with all the other candidates, is a detriment to society. The only possible candidate that might have done anything good was Paul, when he was running. Why? Because none of the candidates except Paul have any thoughts about shutting down the taxation system, and the Federal Reserve Bank.

Rand Paul was leading with 14% to 15% of the vote almost an year ago, before Carson had a big spike. Unfortunately for Rand, he peaked too early. It was a disappointment, but he is very young and he will come back much stronger in 2020. If not 2020, then perhaps in 2024. Right now, I don't think that the Americans deserve Rand as their president. Too many of them are brainwashed and in favor of the establishment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: