Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572431 times)
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:37:42 PM

The More Donald Trump Defies His Party, the More His Supporters Cheer

NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. — Mark Jebens, a veteran of 22 years in the Marine Corps, found no fault with Donald J. Trump’s scathing criticism that President George W. Bush “lied” about weapons of mass destruction while leading the United States into war in Iraq.

“At the end of the day, a lot of good Marines and sailors and airmen died over something that wasn’t there,” said Mr. Jebens, who served three combat tours in Iraq. “So you’ve got to ask tough critical questions. In the military we called it a debrief or a hot wash.”

Mr. Trump’s hot wash of Mr. Bush in a debate on Saturday, including a suggestion that he did not heed intelligence warnings before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, convinced many Republicans that Mr. Trump had finally gone too far, tarring a former president who is popular in military-friendly South Carolina, and uttering charges that Rush Limbaugh, for one, called “liberal Democrat lingo.”

But numerous military veterans interviewed at Trump rallies in South Carolina this week, including Mr. Jebens, said they had no problem with Mr. Trump’s comments, even if they did not entirely agree with him.

At the same time, the stubborn popularity of Mr. Trump, who defies Republican orthodoxy on issue after issue, shows how deeply the party’s elites misjudged the faithfulness of rank-and-file Republicans to conservatism as defined in Washington think tanks and by the party’s elected leaders.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/18/us/politics/the-more-trump-defies-his-party-the-more-his-supporters-cheer.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:36:42 PM

Voluntary contribution i.e. noncoercedly paying dues if you find it in your interests to do so.

Ok so how do you pay the army for example? You hire soldiers and you tell them "ok everyone, you might get paid if we have enough donations. If we don't well you'll have to eat your hands but we might get enough don't worry!"

That is what militias are for.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State..."

A militia is a group of people volunteering for being the police no? You want this all around your country you sure? xD

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:38:29 PM

Yeah and only the welthy could afford any of those, the other ones were just dying in the street.

Though in the case of the USA, I have to admit it didn't change this much...

And could you explain me how did you have an army without taxes? Cause nobody ever managed to do that ever....

Truckcoin

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 03:07:21 PM

Yeah and only the welthy could afford any of those, the other ones were just dying in the street.

Such is the natural process of life. A secondary market for many of those things continue to be developing. Knowledge and increased connectivity/cooperation continues to optimize costs. Now nearly everyone has some form of access to transportation etc. If the wealthy who are in the position to utilize resources to build those things, didn't build them to satisfy a demand in the market, we'd be progressing a bit more slowly.

And could you explain me how did you have an army without taxes? Cause nobody ever managed to do that ever....
From my Roman lit class, a lot of motivation for war came comes from want of loot. Mercenaries are a thing, too.
mainpmf

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:16:41 PM

Such is the natural process of life. A secondary market for many of those things continue to be developing. Knowledge and increased connectivity/cooperation continues to optimize costs. Now nearly has access to transportation etc. If the wealthy who are in the position to utilize resources to build those things, didn't build them to satisfy a demand in the market, we'd be progressing a bit more slowly.
Wonderful so now humanity goal is to take example of natural process? Whaou, me who always thought that the first goal of humanity was to get elevated above nature and its rules... Seems I've been wrong my whole life!
From my Roman lit class, a lot of motivation for war came comes from want of loot. Mercenaries are a thing, too.

Yeah so America managed to pay the army with donationsHuh Wanna make me believe this??

Truckcoin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:08:56 PM

Q poll: ‘Freight train’ Trump had 2-1 lead

Donald Trump has scored his highest numbers in a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016 that found him with a 2-1 lead among Republican voters nationwide, with 39 percent. He’s followed by Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida with 19 percent and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas with 18 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today. Ohio Gov. John Kasich has 6 percent with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Dr. Ben Carson at 4 percent each. Nine percent are undecided.

Donald Trump has scored his highest numbers in a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016 that found him with a 2-1 lead among Republican voters nationwide, with 39 percent...

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Q-poll-Freight-train-Trump-had-2-1-lead-6835989.php

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 04:09:25 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 04:31:40 PM by vokain

Such is the natural process of life. A secondary market for many of those things continue to be developing. Knowledge and increased connectivity/cooperation continues to optimize costs. Now nearly has access to transportation etc. If the wealthy who are in the position to utilize resources to build those things, didn't build them to satisfy a demand in the market, we'd be progressing a bit more slowly.
Wonderful so now humanity goal is to take example of natural process? Whaou, me who always thought that the first goal of humanity was to get elevated above nature and its rules... Seems I've been wrong my whole life!
As above, so below...

Yeah so America managed to pay the army with donationsHuh Wanna make me believe this??

I'm just giving an example of how it's possible to have an army without involving taxes.

In the Revolutionary War, one could either move West or be free to affiliate with a colony and be voluntarily subject to their own tax laws, laws of which they would presumably have representation with. For the colonists, they decided that it was in their best interests to raise armies against an oppressor who they felt impeded their personal growth.

But too often we pay armies through debt.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article33903.htm
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:39:04 PM

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:34:15 PM

The only thing I hope is that Trump can run for president! I really cross all my fingers for him to take the white house train!!!

PARADICE.io

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:37:18 PM

Poll: Trump beats Clinton head-to-head

A new poll finds Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton losing to four top Republican presidential contenders, including Donald Trump, in hypothetical general election matchups.

Clinton trails Republican primary front-runner Trump by a 45-43 margin head-to-head, according to a USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Wednesday.

Clinton also loses to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), 45-44, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), 48-42 and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, 49-38.

Her Democratic primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), fares slightly better against the GOP competition, besting Cruz by a 44-42 margin.

But Sanders still loses to Trump by 1 point, 44-43, Kasich by 3, 44-41, and Rubio by 4, 46-42, head-to-head.

Many of the results are within the poll’s 3-point margin of error.

“Bernie Sanders is closing the Democratic primary gap and is stronger than Hillary Clinton in the general election,” David Paleologos, director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center, said in a statement.

Paleologos also highlighted Kasich’s strong showing in the general election match-ups, on the heels of his second-place finish in New Hampshire.

“On the Republican side, John Kasich’s strong second-place showing has made him more appealing in the general election than Marco Rubio, who faltered in the Republican debate leading up to New Hampshire,” he said.

The USA Today/Suffolk poll surveyed 1,000 voters by telephone from Feb. 11–15.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269702-hillary-trails-trump-head-to-head-poll

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:46:16 PM

If Trump is not nominated the Republican party will be a goner and Hillary will be your leader. Take that to the bank grasshoppers.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:47:30 PM

If Trump is not nominated the Republican party will be a goner and Hillary will be your leader. Take that to the bank grasshoppers.

BernieBots do not count as the counter revolution on the democratic side?

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:59:12 PM

Hmm... Bernie forever <3

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:24:13 PM

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10156658168535725

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:35:58 PM

What a great nation the US could be without this damn muricans.

The only thing that holds us down is mechicos economic war against the US!!!1111
(and mexican secret agent obama)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:53:54 PM

Pope Francis Suggests Donald Trump Is ‘Not Christian’

ABOARD THE PAPAL AIRLINER — Inserting himself into the Republican presidential race, Pope Francis on Wednesday suggested that Donald J. Trump “is not Christian” because of the harshness of his campaign promises to deport more immigrants and force Mexico to pay for a wall along the border.

“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,” Francis said when a reporter asked him about Mr. Trump on the papal airliner as he returned to Rome after his six-day visit to Mexico.

The pope’s remarks came during a wide-ranging, midair news conference in which he also waded into the question of whether the Roman Catholic Church should grant an exception to its prohibitions on abortion and birth control in regions where the Zika virus is causing a public health emergency, including in much of Catholic-dominated Latin America.

Researchers say pregnant women are especially at risk, noting that the virus may be responsible for a spike in cases of microcephaly, a condition in which newborns have unusually small heads and brains.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/19/world/americas/pope-francis-donald-trump-christian.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&hp&_r=0

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:05:29 AM

What a great nation the US could be without this damn muricans.

The only thing that holds us down is mechicos economic war against the US!!!1111
(and mexican secret agent obama)

This is how mexico sees 0bama... so he could be their secret agent....

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8410111/ns/world_news-americas/t/us-mexican-stamp-fuels-racial-stereotypes/

It is a good thing you can't vote in the US, but as long you are entertained by Hollywood movies and Mc Donald burgers, you do your part to make America stronger.

Don't forget: HBO's Game of thrones is back in april. Hope your uTorrent* is ready

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bram_Cohen

Thank you.

Smiley

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:52:30 AM

NEWBERRY, S.C. (Reuters) - Pope Francis forcefully injected himself into the U.S. presidential campaign on Thursday, assailing Republican candidate Donald Trump's views on U.S. immigration as "not Christian" in a sign of growing international concern at the billionaire businessman's election prospects.  Grin

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:56:35 AM

Feel the Bern, feel the Concern. International concern? Yeah, I guess garbage media around the world is portraying Donald Trump as a crazy loon/rabid dog. I´m sure that what they hate most of all about him is the lack of political correctness. Now; that is a crisis.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:54:46 AM

Pope Francis Suggests Donald Trump Is ‘Not Christian’

ABOARD THE PAPAL AIRLINER — Inserting himself into the Republican presidential race, Pope Francis on Wednesday suggested that Donald J. Trump “is not Christian” because of the harshness of his campaign promises to deport more immigrants and force Mexico to pay for a wall along the border.

“A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,” Francis said when a reporter asked him about Mr. Trump on the papal airliner as he returned to Rome after his six-day visit to Mexico.

The pope’s remarks came during a wide-ranging, midair news conference in which he also waded into the question of whether the Roman Catholic Church should grant an exception to its prohibitions on abortion and birth control in regions where the Zika virus is causing a public health emergency, including in much of Catholic-dominated Latin America.

Researchers say pregnant women are especially at risk, noting that the virus may be responsible for a spike in cases of microcephaly, a condition in which newborns have unusually small heads and brains.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/19/world/americas/pope-francis-donald-trump-christian.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&hp&_r=0

BIM! Ah!
Well at least the Pope got some brain xD

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: