Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin?  (Read 169207 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

This wasn't the year of bitcoins for me because I set high goals, I have set goals where I see bitcoins price going over 1200$ again and the day it reached will be the year of Bitcoins for me.

Year is not end and price can reach 1200$ maybe, but i don't really belive on it. You are really so optimistic if thinking about this amount of money for 1btc.

I think the price could reach $1200 by the end of this year or early next year. I want very slow rise.

yeah must people are thinking its price wouldn't reach that much but I hope bitcoin price will reach 1200$ in end of year 2016 because after halving its worth will be double so I can aspect this year of bitcoin. 
I am not sure whether the price will reach $1200 but I am sure that it will exceed $1000, every users are expecting a huge price rise at the time of halving. Hope it shows a positive sign.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:30:37 PM

2016 is the year of bitcoin this month bitcoin havent gone down to $300 and it looking good have a steady price which is a good time to invest in it.

Not now, price won't go down that low until halving happens, after the halving, there might still be a possibility for a price drop...But still, this is the year of the bitcoin since it was just april and there are already news and events that could take down bitcoin, but no success...
The price now is already over 410$ and yeah for me this was the year of bitcoin as the price has raised and only raised. I made some nice profit this year with bitcoins. Hoping same for future.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:39:57 PM

hope. continue to expect bitcoin prices hit a peak in 2016

Well, everyone is hoping that price would really reach ATH this year because of the halving...That I think is one reason  why we believe that 2016 is the year of the bitcoin...

I really really hope that this happens I plan to buy as many bitcoins as I can as soon as I can and ill only sell them at $1000 then buy more again and sell them only at $5000 many years later...
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:42:16 PM

Well very new to bitcoin but excited to see what happens, I guess I'm way late to the game. If new users like me is a testament to what 2016 is, can't wait to see what 2017 brings.
You are never too late, still 2016 hasn't completed 50% Tongue as its just April and things like bitcoins halving are still to happen. If you see then you will find that this year price has actually increased a lot too.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:46:48 PM

Agree.
2016 is the year of bitcoin, the adoption rate is increase each day, and with the news of halving more people started to believe on bitcoin and no one is know believing that the death of bitcoin is coming and so no one is going to sell them a low price which is going to add the value of bitcoin more and becoming a more attractive currency.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 09:09:25 PM

Well, everyone is hoping that price would really reach ATH this year because of the halving...That I think is one reason  why we believe that 2016 is the year of the bitcoin...
Halving may have some effect on price at the end of year but for the most part of 2016 I dont think bitcoin price will show any considerable performance
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:36:29 AM

Halving may have some effect on price at the end of year but for the most part of 2016 I dont think bitcoin price will show any considerable performance

As the price these days were quite good and increasing continuously, even if there is no big rise on halving the gradual rise would take the price to a good price.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:24:50 PM

Hope so. I want to see again the $1000 price and hoping btc xt will gone forever coz it really hurts the price.
Bitcoin is heading the right way with in 2016. The price is climbing and this is keeping the Bitcoin users active.
The price is still on its way to $500 and we are pretty close to it. It should not be long anymore.
AsaroUk

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:52:22 PM

Main hope is from halving, and everyone is positive that price will boost up at halving, which will make year 2016 best for bitcoin and its users.
Bitcoin have not that best year now because as you can see now you see that the value is not even rising and many people are not happy with that.
And the reason is because they want to make some profit with it and now they have to wait a longer time until they can sell it.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:29:59 AM

yes 2016 is the time of occurrence of halving. and after halving finished the bitcoin prices are expected to rise. bitcoin will be more and more in demand. will be more widely used. and bitcoin will become a financial payment media globally.
I don't think all your wishlist above can happens at once and a year.
There always a long process, and I estimate bitcoin can be a payment media globally in 5 or 7 years from now.
About halving we can see now the price move up steady and I hope it will continue.
I think that the expected market demand can only rise and the increase after halving. I think it is very likely to happen this year. users added each day. can not deny it and certainly after halving certainly will demand more effect on the price of bitcoin was for sure. but I do not think that right into a global currency this year
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:36:03 AM

yes 2016 is the time of occurrence of halving. and after halving finished the bitcoin prices are expected to rise. bitcoin will be more and more in demand. will be more widely used. and bitcoin will become a financial payment media globally.
I don't think all your wishlist above can happens at once and a year.
There always a long process, and I estimate bitcoin can be a payment media globally in 5 or 7 years from now.
About halving we can see now the price move up steady and I hope it will continue.
I think that the expected market demand can only rise and the increase after halving. I think it is very likely to happen this year. users added each day. can not deny it and certainly after halving certainly will demand more effect on the price of bitcoin was for sure. but I do not think that right into a global currency this year

To become a global currency it will take time for sure, its not easy to replace fiat currency, but I think this year will show us some great price of bitcoin, and this year will be better then last year.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 994
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:42:14 AM

2016 will be the year of bitcoin and year of halving also.  Smiley
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:50:00 AM

This year can be the year of the Bitcoin, the year is not over yet and we still have around 8 months left. The price is currently still rising and it is on its way to $500.
I hope that the price continues to rise because we need it to rise to keep the community interested. 
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:56:26 AM

Main hope is from halving, and everyone is positive that price will boost up at halving, which will make year 2016 best for bitcoin and its users.

Yeah halving only decides the years rise. Most believe this to be the year of bitcoin, but I believe this to be one of the best year of bitcoin if halving makes big change.
This year will not be the best year of Bitcoin and that is because the value keeps stable for a long time and that is quite bad for the most people who wants to sell their coin.
But the chance is high that Bitcoin will have next year a better year and maybe it is also going to rise more and that would be perfect.

But it is hard to predict for what will happen with Bitcoin and that is hard to know it from before.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:48:29 AM

This year can be the year of the Bitcoin, the year is not over yet and we still have around 8 months left. The price is currently still rising and it is on its way to $500.
I hope that the price continues to rise because we need it to rise to keep the community interested. 

Yeah also waiting for that price. Not blinking and seeing if it will take that level. Though it is really scary when it fluctuates downward. I hope it can stay at a good price then we will all be happy.
ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:17:46 AM

Yeah also waiting for that price. Not blinking and seeing if it will take that level. Though it is really scary when it fluctuates downward. I hope it can stay at a good price then we will all be happy.
I thinks 2017 is the year of bitcoins, Bitcoin halving is happening this year, So the good year for bitcoin is next year, More investors more sites cause of The higher price of btc
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:20:32 AM

I thinks 2017 is the year of bitcoins, Bitcoin halving is happening this year, So the good year for bitcoin is next year, More investors more sites cause of The higher price of btc

We cannot predict the exact scenario of next year from now,bitcoin is very unpredictable and judging anything at a moment would be surely a waste of time.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:33:06 AM

We cannot predict the exact scenario of next year from now,bitcoin is very unpredictable and judging anything at a moment would be surely a waste of time.

Yes we cannot predict it but i think every year is bitcoin year because we are still here and we keep earning by this coin and its a great help to us for finding another ways to earn online and hope we can earn More this year by year, but we can speculate because it is free for us to expeculate and for this halving event for this year i can say this year is very bright year for bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:21:35 PM

Yes we cannot predict it but i think every year is bitcoin year because we are still here and we keep earning by this coin and its a great help to us for finding another ways to earn online and hope we can earn More this year by year, but we can speculate because it is free for us to expeculate and for this halving event for this year i can say this year is very bright year for bitcoin.

You are right for a part but its not every year the year of the bitcoin, right now there are events coming for the bitcoin and its growing with huge numbers these year and that is why I think this is the year of the bitcoin.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:41:47 PM

Hope so. I want to see again the $1000 price and hoping btc xt will gone forever coz it really hurts the price.
Bitcoin is heading the right way with in 2016. The price is climbing and this is keeping the Bitcoin users active.
The price is still on its way to $500 and we are pretty close to it. It should not be long anymore.
let's hope the prices do not back down because many users are selling their bitocin sometimes it happens many people have already expects higher in bitcoin. But what happened bitcoin prices can not afford to ride Sad
prices may be stronger for the ride. keep watching
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: