Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006442 times)
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:15:29 PM

Exactly how does an American stay in China indefinitely?

Marry a citizen?

Exactly how does the Chinese allow a person to operate a clone of a company that's virtually proven to be a scam and now defunct in another county, namely Cryptsy in the US in this case?

I doubt anyone in China cares much about that part. Also Paul is now Bao-something and the site is owned by his paramour apparently...

Yes, I should know better than to try answering rhetorical questions  Grin

He's probably friendly with someone well connected in the party. If that well connected friend becomes unpopular with the higher ups.... Well I'll leave the idea of what might happen to those who create funny picture mash ups.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:34:29 PM

Hey, TJ, look what I found. http://www.2by2host.com/about/

On the bottom of internetturnpike.com site you can see that Atlantic Silicon Inc. designed site

Last owner information update for internetturnpike.com was on 12th.December.2015, so it is very possible that Vernon sold business to this company after that.

Where did money go? There was not a word about it in divorce settlement and there is 0% chance that his former wife did not know for this.

Internetturnpike yearly revenue was about $750.000 so it was impossible for her to oversee it.More likely she was liquidating his personal and business assets connected with Cryptsy through divorce settlement and he did  the others.

In the divorce papers there were many contradictions:

- he stated that he has no money income,but paid her lawyers $15.000 and $20.000 for big house tax

- his wife stated that his yearly gross revenue is ~ $100.000, he stated has no income at all

- how he can pay alimony and health care ~ $3000 or more per month when he has no money income or any valubale properties( she took both houses and everything in them,better SUV,all money on US savings accounts)

- also something very unusal and very suspicious - by divorce settlement (10.2 - Real Property part) she has obligation to sell big house within 30 days from divorce.Why,it is her house now ?

- she has same obligation of house selling for smaller house in Tourmaline Boulvd. - If she have to sale both houses for 30 days,where she will live,where kids will go in school,etc?

It is very similar to fugitive behaviour -  fast assets liquidation,taking cash money and RUN

If the fucker Paul Vernon doesn't give one iota of shit about his two children, don't think for a sec that he has any feelings toward those who lost satoshis or thousands of dollars worth of cryptocurrencies. Fuckin' people is Paul's mindset, and for that he should be flogged in public inches of death, then healed so to be flogged again for everybody's amusement. Same true for Ginny & Jim Slockney, John Hammes aka BitJohn, John MacPherson aka Horus, and Nicholas Mullesch (Nick) aka Mullick.

He's amusing... watch the video where he is confronted and all nervous. Not much of a man. I suspect that if you confronted him he'd be a cowering mess but behind the scenes thinks he's so smart and has the upper hand. I'm sure in time he'll get whats coming to him. Can't live a lie forever and not be brought to answer for your crimes.

Here's the video you're referencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJONR_UL1rw

It was uploaded ~2 weeks after the early AM of a reduction in Cryptsy's safe/cold wallet balances of Bitcoin and Litecoin (and other altcoins, and more BTC later disclosed) infamously known as the event. http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Paul Vernon aka BigVern became more relaxed when he realized that he wasn't being ambushed in regards to the event unbeknownst to everybody just two weeks prior, especially by John MacPherson aka Horus, Cryptsy's head of security.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:04:48 PM

Marry a citizen?

Exactly how does the Chinese allow a person to operate a clone of a company that's virtually proven to be a scam and now defunct in another county, namely Cryptsy in the US in this case?

I doubt anyone in China cares much about that part. Also Paul is now Bao-something and the site is owned by his paramour apparently...

Yes, I should know better than to try answering rhetorical questions  Grin

He's changed his name to Bao-something? Wow... thats dedication to the run away. If he changes his name to Bao there is noway in china they'll catch on to the fact he's not chinese descent and in fact american.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:09:07 PM

Hey, TJ, look what I found. http://www.2by2host.com/about/

On the bottom of internetturnpike.com site you can see that Atlantic Silicon Inc. designed site

Last owner information update for internetturnpike.com was on 12th.December.2015, so it is very possible that Vernon sold business to this company after that.

Where did money go? There was not a word about it in divorce settlement and there is 0% chance that his former wife did not know for this.

Internetturnpike yearly revenue was about $750.000 so it was impossible for her to oversee it.More likely she was liquidating his personal and business assets connected with Cryptsy through divorce settlement and he did  the others.

In the divorce papers there were many contradictions:

- he stated that he has no money income,but paid her lawyers $15.000 and $20.000 for big house tax

- his wife stated that his yearly gross revenue is ~ $100.000, he stated has no income at all

- how he can pay alimony and health care ~ $3000 or more per month when he has no money income or any valubale properties( she took both houses and everything in them,better SUV,all money on US savings accounts)

- also something very unusal and very suspicious - by divorce settlement (10.2 - Real Property part) she has obligation to sell big house within 30 days from divorce.Why,it is her house now ?

- she has same obligation of house selling for smaller house in Tourmaline Boulvd. - If she have to sale both houses for 30 days,where she will live,where kids will go in school,etc?

It is very similar to fugitive behaviour -  fast assets liquidation,taking cash money and RUN

If the fucker Paul Vernon doesn't give one iota of shit about his two children, don't think for a sec that he has any feelings toward those who lost satoshis or thousands of dollars worth of cryptocurrencies. Fuckin' people is Paul's mindset, and for that he should be flogged in public inches of death, then healed so to be flogged again for everybody's amusement. Same true for Ginny & Jim Slockney, John Hammes aka BitJohn, John MacPherson aka Horus, and Nicholas Mullesch (Nick) aka Mullick.

He's amusing... watch the video where he is confronted and all nervous. Not much of a man. I suspect that if you confronted him he'd be a cowering mess but behind the scenes thinks he's so smart and has the upper hand. I'm sure in time he'll get whats coming to him. Can't live a lie forever and not be brought to answer for your crimes.

Here's the video you're referencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJONR_UL1rw

It was uploaded ~2 weeks after the early AM of a reduction in Cryptsy's safe/cold wallet balances of Bitcoin and Litecoin (and other altcoins, and more BTC later disclosed) infamously known as the event. http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Paul Vernon aka BigVern became more relaxed when he realized that he wasn't being ambushed in regards to the event unbeknownst to everybody just two weeks prior, especially by John MacPherson aka Horus, Cryptsy's head of security.

Yeah but it shows how he handles pressure etc. If anyone gets a hold of him law wise he'll just fall to pieces. At least garza's brother is scared all the time... pauls got no acting skills. Surely this guy will have to come back to the states and get nabbed... garza is going to court and his dubai run away was a failed attempt. Garza did what $20 million? Pauls at $10.something million. Thats surely gotta be a blip on agency radars right?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:04:21 PM

Marry a citizen?

He's changed his name to Bao-something? Wow... thats dedication to the run away. If he changes his name to Bao there is noway in china they'll catch on to the fact he's not chinese descent and in fact american.

Holy shit! So that's why Horus shaved off his beard. Bao is now donning it to blend in more betterer with the Chinese. We may never be able to catch him now.  Cry
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 10:29:55 PM

Marry a citizen?

I don't know if he changed it officially but you make it sound like a great idea  Grin

Note that he's scrubbing that name off the bitebi9 site... must be reading this thread.

https://archive.is/l9jPx#selection-2401.0-2401.37
"© 2015 Bao Luo Technology Company LTD"

https://www.bitebi9.com/pages/terms
"© 2016 Bitebi9 Technology Company LTD"

https://chinese.yabla.com/chinese-english-pinyin-dictionary.php?define=Baoluo
Cryptcracker

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:13:03 PM

Here's the update you guys have been waiting for. Funds to be recovered immediately once Cryptsy finalizes and signs my contract. You can read the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396267.new#new
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:19:37 PM

Good news!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:41:43 PM

Here's the update you guys have been waiting for. Funds to be recovered immediately once Cryptsy finalizes and signs my contract. You can read the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396267.new#new

WHATEVER!
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:19:27 AM

Just send it to my BTC Addy Please Smiley

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:34:24 AM

Roll Eyes

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Cryptcracker

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:41:48 AM

https://i.imgur.com/5JCbHzg.jpg

Working out the contract right now. Once finalized all customers can look forward to receiving their coins in the coming days, I am happy to be able to help in making you all whole again.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:40:14 AM

dont hold your breath ...lol Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:46:40 AM

Working out the contract right now. Once finalized all customers can look forward to receiving their coins in the coming days, I am happy to be able to help in making you all whole again.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

There's a handful of us that put in hundreds of hours digging up the truth with nary a peep from Paul Vernon, yet you come out of the fuckin' woodwork and broker a deal and get paid for it where we have and will continue to do the search for free.

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Cryptcracker

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:07:13 AM

There's a handful of us that put in hundreds of hours digging up the truth with nary a peep from Paul Vernon, yet you come out of the fuckin' woodwork and broker a deal and get paid for it where we have and will continue to do the search for free.

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You think I was able to do this without putting in any work? I'm getting paid a bounty because I'm actually able to recover the coins. I haven't been hostile towards you so I don't understand why you've been flaming me constantly. Please refrain from harassing me in the future and use some common sense.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:28:15 AM

Marry a citizen?

I don't know if he changed it officially but you make it sound like a great idea  Grin

Note that he's scrubbing that name off the bitebi9 site... must be reading this thread.

https://archive.is/l9jPx#selection-2401.0-2401.37
"© 2015 Bao Luo Technology Company LTD"

https://www.bitebi9.com/pages/terms
"© 2016 Bitebi9 Technology Company LTD"

https://chinese.yabla.com/chinese-english-pinyin-dictionary.php?define=Baoluo

what a cock... when did he change it on the bitebi9 site... cause you know project investors totally don't own it they sold their scripts to some anonymous chinese company haha.

One other thing i don't get nowadays.... why do people attempt to scrub sites when time machines left right and center have copies. Doesn't the changing of the site actually work against them in court systems to show attempt to cover things up? Its gotta be better to just leave it there. He's kinda fucked now isn't he if anyone that lost money on cryptsy resides in china and tracks him down right? And based on the work here it can't be that hard to do that right? Does china still do the firing squad?
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:31:58 AM

ZOMG It's on TWITTER for GAWd sakes!  It MUST be true!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something stinks, however.  Is it a red herring I smell?

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:32:36 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You think I was able to do this without putting in any work? I'm getting paid a bounty because I'm actually able to recover the coins. I haven't been hostile towards you so I don't understand why you've been flaming me constantly. Please refrain from harassing me in the future and use some common sense.

So even if this is true you get Paul... sorry Bao his coins and he runs to china with them and says the lead went nowhere....

I'll personally believe it when i see it. i.e. the coins move to where they should.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:33:09 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Common sense dictates that you're pulling a fast one, CrackHead. Look at the Twitter timeline. You tweet him; a few days later Paul Vernon replies; you tweet again days later; and wait; now, both of you are available on Twitter at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, both you are in adjacent stalls playing Cupping Balls.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:34:23 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

So even if this is true you get Paul... sorry Bao his coins and he runs to china with them and says the lead went nowhere....

I'll personally believe it when i see it. i.e. the coins move to where they should.

I wanna see the header of the email Paul sent to CrackHead.
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: