Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006437 times)
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:38:49 AM

There's a handful of us that put in hundreds of hours digging up the truth with nary a peep from Paul Vernon, yet you come out of the fuckin' woodwork and broker a deal and get paid for it where we have and will continue to do the search for free.

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You think I was able to do this without putting in any work? I'm getting paid a bounty because I'm actually able to recover the coins. I haven't been hostile towards you so I don't understand why you've been flaming me constantly. Please refrain from harassing me in the future and use some common sense.

Recovering coins? There is no chance that you could hack hacker after so much time or crack Private key which is impossible. You can "recover" coins only if you are one who took it.

P.Vernon never put any server log data in public or any useful data which could pinpoint hacker location.Why?

Total value of stolen BTC and altocins is 11825 BTC and 4685 BTC obtained from selling stolen altcoins - in total 16510 BTCs

I found BTC wallet where BTCs from stolen altcoins are and put these informations here to the public - https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1356a64174770337

But there are things that I did not put in public yet,because every move of BTC make me closer to truth.Now I will tell it:

Tracing altcoins transactions and BTCs obtained from stolen altcoins I managed to locate that "hacker" is definetely from USA,precisely from East Coast.After further analysis I came to New York as a location.

The thing what really is interesting that some transactions were directly connected with Digital Ocean Data center in New York where Cryptsy has auxilliary servers:  

messages.cryptsy.com   , IP - 104.236.38.232      http://messages.cryptsy.com.ipaddress.com/

So, "recoverer" will not take just 2250 BTC from bounty,but also 4685 BTC from stolen altcoins - total 6935 BTC(42% from 16510 BTC) ~ $ 2.912.700

Plus 1.3 million from big house ~ 4.2 millions in total or exactly 10000 BTC - very nice,round number

I think that all this is staged,because perpetuators started to feel big heat,noose became very tight and unpleasant ,so they have no other option than give something back  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:49:58 AM

There's a handful of us that put in hundreds of hours digging up the truth with nary a peep from Paul Vernon, yet you come out of the fuckin' woodwork and broker a deal and get paid for it where we have and will continue to do the search for free.

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

You think I was able to do this without putting in any work? I'm getting paid a bounty because I'm actually able to recover the coins. I haven't been hostile towards you so I don't understand why you've been flaming me constantly. Please refrain from harassing me in the future and use some common sense.

Recovering coins? There is no chance that you could hack hacker after so much time or crack Private key which is impossible. You can "recover" coins only if you are one who took it.

P.Vernon never put any server log data in public or any useful data which could pinpoint hacker location.Why?

Total value of stolen BTC and altocins is 11825 BTC and 4685 BTC obtained from selling stolen altcoins - in total 16510 BTCs

I found BTC wallet where BTCs from stolen altcoins are and put these informations here to the public - https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1356a64174770337

But there are things that I did not put in public yet,because every move of BTC make me closer to truth.Now I will tell it:

Tracing altcoins transactions and BTCs obtained from stolen altcoins I managed to locate that "hacker" is definetely from USA,precisely from East Coast.After further analysis I came to New York as a location.

The thing what really is interesting that some transactions were directly connected with Digital Ocean Data center in New York where Cryptsy has auxilliary servers:  

messages.cryptsy.com   , IP - 104.236.38.232

So, "recoverer" will not take just 2250 BTC from bounty,but also 4685 BTC from stolen altcoins - total 6935 BTC(42% from 16510 BTC) ~ $ 2.912.700

Plus 1.3 million from big house ~ 4.2 millions in total or exactly 10000 BTC - very nice,round number

I think that all this is staged,because perpetuators started to feel big heat,noose became very tight and unpleasant ,so they have no other option than give something back  

If the coins get returned, then I think you are correct that it was an inside job and they knew they were going to get caught.   Or it's possible that the coins were stolen and that person also knew he would get caught and that Cryptcraker is the thief.  It's also possible that they are just playing us and nothing will get returned.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:52:51 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

So even if this is true you get Paul... sorry Bao his coins and he runs to china with them and says the lead went nowhere....

I'll personally believe it when i see it. i.e. the coins move to where they should.

I wanna see the header of the email Paul sent to CrackHead.

Im more curious as to how the coins are going to be recovered...? Is he supplying just a name or is he acquiring the coins returning minus his bounty.. This is all assuming what he/she (no name mentioned) is saying is true. Now i guess the next question is could this be an elaborate insider thing to take additional profits by 2 cryptsy employees conversing.

On top of that im rather curious as to how the bounty hunter is going to enforce a contract when bao is overseas and can just laugh in the bounty hunters face later like he has to all his cryptsy customers.

The more i read of this the more i think bao is being trolled Smiley.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:57:21 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Common sense dictates that you're pulling a fast one, CrackHead. Look at the Twitter timeline. You tweet him; a few days later Paul Vernon replies; you tweet again days later; and wait; now, both of you are available on Twitter at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, both you are in adjacent stalls playing Cupping Balls.

I find it funny too he thinks he's talking to bao (paul) on twitter when its horus. But horus is working night and day and won't rest as he feels obligated to make everything right... so obligated and dedicated not taking an hour to sleep or come here to comment thats how busy hunting leads he is.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:00:36 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Common sense dictates that you're pulling a fast one, CrackHead. Look at the Twitter timeline. You tweet him; a few days later Paul Vernon replies; you tweet again days later; and wait; now, both of you are available on Twitter at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, both you are in adjacent stalls playing Cupping Balls.

I find it funny too he thinks he's talking to bao (paul) on twitter when its horus. But horus is working night and day and won't rest as he feels obligated to make everything right... so obligated and dedicated not taking an hour to sleep or come here to comment thats how busy hunting leads he is.

Are you being sarcastic about horus or is he actually working that hard to get the coins?  And if that twitter account is horus, then where is Paul Vernon in all this?  Has he washed his hands of it completely?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:03:30 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

messages.cryptsy.com   , IP - 104.236.38.232      http://messages.cryptsy.com.ipaddress.com/

Im not sure bao can pay the bounty anyway... since the stolen litecoin was sold and its impossible for cryptsy to repay all owed funds which makes them insolvent and still bankrupt. Pretty sure that means no bounty until customers paid out. You can't pay a bounty with money thats not yours... thats kinda theft unless bao wants to take a loan out to pay the bounty after refunding all coins to customers?
aardvark15

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:04:33 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Are you being sarcastic about horus or is he actually working that hard to get the coins?  And if that twitter account is horus, then where is Paul Vernon in all this?  Has he washed his hands of it completely?

Horus is no longer employed at Cryptsy

I didn't think anyone was employed at Cryptsy anymore.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:05:17 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Pwds to pauls twitter were changed and paul is the only one with access now.  There were actually more than one that did have access to it at one point so that various ppl could inform users of different things.

Lets hope this is not just some BS and that the coins are returned.  

Yeah hopefully.. but how do we know only bao uses it i.e. paul? Remember as of the end of last year CRYPTSY HAD NEVER BEEN HACKED AND everyone was a fudder.. i think in chat even you said people were spreading fud? What you say now could be fud.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:05:50 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Pwds to pauls twitter were changed and paul is the only one with access now.  There were actually more than one that did have access to it at one point so that various ppl could inform users of different things.

Lets hope this is not just some BS and that the coins are returned.  

Let me guess. Paul told you that the passwords were changed while you were sucking his dick, but Paul never mentioned to you about the hack back in 2014 while you were fuckin' him in his ass. How close am I?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:07:05 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Sorry i should be clear i was being sarcastic to the extreme. Horus has lied before. He ran cryptsy ca and was chatting here then just went poof and disappeared. But then again i guess going dark is the best way to be a secret agent and get the funds back right? Yes thats sarcasm again.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:09:31 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Sorry i should be clear i was being sarcastic to the extreme. Horus has lied before. He ran cryptsy ca and was chatting here then just went poof and disappeared. But then again i guess going dark is the best way to be a secret agent and get the funds back right? Yes thats sarcasm again.

Ok.  I know very little about the staff at Cryptsy and who to trust (if anyone).
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:10:43 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Does this mean he no longer lives in the digs that he didn't live in that was the cryptsy canada office paid out of customer funds that weren't hacked? So im assuming you still work at cryptsy as you are speaking on their employee status? How come everyone from cryptsy went dark for so long? Is it because of legal hush hush where trouble could be brewing?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:13:14 AM

In case you guys missed it like I did, the following:

been watching on the side lines . will be returning the bitcoins within 24 hours to same address they came from less instructed to put in another address . as you can see that i haven't spent the coins i had no intention ever to keep them . just teaching a lesson . i have emailed Paul and waiting for word now on how to move forward . i have no idea how the bouty will be handled at this point .

3/4 of the profits paid out to the first person who proves the above account belongs to Jim Slockney or Paul Vernon pretending to be European or whatever country its citizens pen English like that.

Aside: When I first read it, I thought the nym was Eternal Insolvent. Now, that would've been HAHAHA funny. Well, at least the anagram for Eternal Insolent is funny: Relate Stolen Inn.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:14:20 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Ok.  I know very little about the staff at Cryptsy and who to trust (if anyone).

My advice.... trust none of them. Since its all come out they've been less than forthcoming with information nor apologetic with their false past statements. Go take a look at bao (paul vernon) and watch that video of him that gleb posted the link to. Would someone that cares about their customer base run off from his kids and wife to china with a mistress hide a new cryptsy under a new name bitebi9 and modify site info to remove bao (chinese for paul) from it? Speaks volumes for a persons character when they abandon their wife and kids, steal from their customers then go hide overseas and not communicate transparently. His mother must be proud Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:16:23 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

There are very few left, those that remain are here to try to assist users any way we can with hopes that the coins would eventually be returned.  
If this is indeed for real and this guy is not just pulling a bad joke then users coins will all be returned.

Im not sure where we go from here once those coins have been paid out to users.  I imagine gleb will continue trashing the site trying to prevent us from reopening.

I personally would like to see Cryptsy come back to life as do many others but well have to see what happens after everyone is paid

Gleb or others trashing the site? O come on... you guys lied to your customers on hacks. How would you reopen and provide transparency so that you could just you know call everyone fudders and pull a fast one again? You'd be better off just changing the name and the colour scheme to red and reopening.. o wait nm its been done. Or was it? Someone in trollbox told us all it was just the script sold to china.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:16:56 AM

This guy who calls himself Eternal Insolent (or maybe Eternal Insolvent is a true) talks that he just wanted to teach lesson and he did not spend any coins.

Problem is that beside 11825 BTC ,there are 4685 BTC obtained from selling stolen altcoins ~ 16510 BTC in total

He did not mention that BTC from stolen altcoins at all.

Maybe just someone hacked Vernon Twitter account and making fools from us - why he did not put screenshot of BTC wallet ?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:21:34 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Does this mean he no longer lives in the digs that he didn't live in that was the cryptsy canada office paid out of customer funds that weren't hacked? So im assuming you still work at cryptsy as you are speaking on their employee status? How come everyone from cryptsy went dark for so long? Is it because of legal hush hush where trouble could be brewing?

Most ppl just got tired of reading glebs nonsensicle BS.  What the point of trying to communicate with ppl just to be harassed everytime you show up to help.

Dude, you're only here to compound CrackHead claims and help spread misinformation, and everybody here knows it, so don't even try making me out the bad guy, fuckface.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:55:27 AM

Again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

There are very few left, those that remain are here to try to assist users any way we can with hopes that the coins would eventually be returned.  
If this is indeed for real and this guy is not just pulling a bad joke then users coins will all be returned.

Im not sure where we go from here once those coins have been paid out to users.  I imagine gleb will continue trashing the site trying to prevent us from reopening.

I personally would like to see Cryptsy come back to life as do many others but well have to see what happens after everyone is paid

Great! I'm now the bad guy. This is too fuckin' funny. About as HAHAHA funny as your wife, Ginny, having pig hoof marks on her back.
Im not saying your the bad guy, but at this point gleb how bout letting us try to get the coins back for users without all your extra nonsense?

As far as what was told to users by myself, horus and others who communicated to users: We were not informed as to why there were problems getting coins out until late 2015. We could only go by what little info was being passed to us.

Im not here to justify how the stolen coins were handled and Paul agrees that it should have been handled differently at the time.
However, the coins were stolen and are currently in process of hopefully being returned.
So lets hope for the best on that so that we can make alot of ppl happy and go from there.

Would you mind repeating that? We're not sure we heard it correctly the first time.

Meanwhile, explain to me how the fuck I'm fuckin' things up when everything that's been penned the last couple of hours by CrackHead and yourself could've been handled behind the scenes sans coming here to make a big announcement expecting nobody, including myself, to make waves?

Ergo, again, everybody can see that this is nothing but an orchestrated attempt to either settle nerves and set the stage to blow this episode up even bigger even if folks like me were literally in comas.

Dont know what to tell ya. The guy contacted us with an offer to return the coins.  So paul is actively working with him to get this done.

Is the guy legit?  We wont  know until the coins are returned which im hoping wont take long.  Users have been waiting long enough

Pauls not hiding? How come he has his name Bao on stuff then removes it and changes it to bitebi9 etc once its made known in this thread? Chinese contract? Its registered under project investors which runs cryptsy so its all linked and im sure none of that money is coming back to customers?

Are you also saying that once that contract is done Paul will be heading back to good old american soil to talk with the fbi and other agencies on the thefts etc? I suppose though he's doing that now and fully complying with all demands and requests?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:00:27 AM

Im not saying your the bad guy, but at this point gleb how bout letting us try to get the coins back for users without all your extra nonsense?

As far as what was told to users by myself, horus and others who communicated to users: We were not informed as to why there were problems getting coins out until late 2015. We could only go by what little info was being passed to us.

Im not here to justify how the stolen coins were handled and Paul agrees that it should have been handled differently at the time.
However, the coins were stolen and are currently in process of hopefully being returned.
So lets hope for the best on that so that we can make alot of ppl happy and go from there.

youre being over dramatic in traditional Gleb fashion. Did you have any solid evidence pertaining to Cryptsy financials? Because you had about same level of access I did. Yes, people in community were getting upset, and I noticed it. That is why I threatened to resign. I admitted I drank the koolaid and believed my bosses. Obviously the wrong decision. Anyways, I came to explain what I know/knew. I've had to do some major thinking before post because after finding this shit out, I don't know , of what I know if fact or fiction. I get that by being here Im the one who is gonna face brunt of insults even though I had nothing to do with it. My skin is thick and  I will try to explain or answer any questions that I may know answer to, which apparently isnt much at this point.  

Please accept my apology in not believing you, Jim Slockney. I mistook Horus not knowing anything in January 2016, about the event with knowing about the event back in late 2015.

Dont know what to tell ya. The guy contacted us with an offer to return the coins.  So paul is actively working with him to get this done.

Meanwhile, can you at least tell us if it's the Eternal Insolvent dude that's being negotiated with since you've expressed being in the know?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:09:21 AM

Pauls not hiding? How come he has his name Bao on stuff then removes it and changes it to bitebi9 etc once its made known in this thread? Chinese contract? Its registered under project investors which runs cryptsy so its all linked and im sure none of that money is coming back to customers?

Are you also saying that once that contract is done Paul will be heading back to good old american soil to talk with the fbi and other agencies on the thefts etc? I suppose though he's doing that now and fully complying with all demands and requests?

Some may ask why we didn’t report this to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting.   At one time we had a open communication with Secret Service Agent Shaun Bridges on an unrelated matter, but I think we all know what happened with him – so he was no longer somebody we could report this to.    Recently I attempted to contact the Miami FBI office to report this, but they instead directed me to report it on the I3C website.  I’ve not heard anything from them.

Paul went from Cryptsy reports all kinds of shit to SARs to stay compliant while soliciting the expansion of its user base, but didn't have a clue as to who to contact because the FBI dude that Paul could've contacted had yet to be changed with a crime. The even happened in July 2014, and Bridges was changed in October 2014. I guess that's akin to you and Horus not knowing anything till the latter part of 2015, to Horus not knowing anything till the blog post came out in January 2016.

And, I'm the person who's fuckin' everything up. Jim, go give Ginny a break and go fuck your pigs for awhile, eh?
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: