Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:42:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006541 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:47:13 AM

As of the last while, I had a full 1 Bitcoin in Cryptsy, shouldve known better to put it there after the gradual withdrawal issues over the last few months.....

Long story short, I figured out a way to get most of my funds out in the last while......There has been some sketchy shit happening to my account over the past few months, negative balances, coins that they withheld from me but it had a fake transaction withdrawal id provided to me!! Then, they decide to release my withdrawal once the market crashes 75% Wtf? TOTAL THEFT

Anyways, i'm glad to be done there. Fuk em, i'm finished with their bullshit. They can take the rest of their shitcoins and baghold them. I dumped every last piece of shit altcoin that only resides on Cryptsy..... SEEE YAAAAAAA LOL

*** PS - If you are desperate to get bitcoin off of cryptsy, pm me IMMEDIATELY.
I'm willing to sell my secret for a couple of bucks (I'm just trying to recoup the remaining coin that i have on that shithole exchange) If I can help you get a good chunk of your coins off of there then I would be happy to do so...In fact, I will share my secret withdrawal method once i get every last satoshi off of there....I'm afraid that by that point, it may be too late for many of you, so PM ME, I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP for a small fee, whatever you are willing to donate to me...Good luck all

on helping people get coin of site....I offered my services a month or so ago....no takers. People actually gave me shit for it.

Anyone read thru the indictment that cane out against Garza today?  Wonder if cryptsy is mentioned at all as I haven't read thru it yet?

i'll have to check out that indictment.......A hint in getting my coins off, i put through a total of 114 mini withdrawals LOL...tiny as shit,  a real pain in the ass but it fooled their scam system and I got the hell outta dodge, i'm fully out and am having a few beers to celebrate......What was fukin weird was say I withdrew 10 coins, 2 would withdraw ok but then i got refunded 8? What the fuk? Seems like some sketchy fractional reserve lending thing going on....Some craptsy admin buying me coins in his pyjamas using his personal wallet to fulfill my withdrawal......I'M SO HAPPY TO BE OUT OF THAT SHIT HOLE Smiley

No, there is zero mention of cryptsy in the latest GAW PDF. I assume XPY and Paycoin/Cryptsty will be a separate investigation since it wasn't really mentioned much at all in the hashlet PDF / Indictment (?)

Edit . see suchmoon's post earlier to me about why xpy/paycoin was missing from the PDF.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Northstar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:08:53 AM

As of the last while, I had a full 1 Bitcoin in Cryptsy, shouldve known better to put it there after the gradual withdrawal issues over the last few months.....

Long story short, I figured out a way to get most of my funds out in the last while......There has been some sketchy shit happening to my account over the past few months, negative balances, coins that they withheld from me but it had a fake transaction withdrawal id provided to me!! Then, they decide to release my withdrawal once the market crashes 75% Wtf? TOTAL THEFT

Anyways, i'm glad to be done there. Fuk em, i'm finished with their bullshit. They can take the rest of their shitcoins and baghold them. I dumped every last piece of shit altcoin that only resides on Cryptsy..... SEEE YAAAAAAA LOL

I'm willing to sell my secret for a couple of bucks (I'm just trying to recoup the remaining coin that i have on that shithole exchange) If I can help you get a good chunk of your coins off of there then I would be happy to do so...In fact, I will share my secret withdrawal method once i get every last satoshi off of there....I'm afraid that by that point, it may be too late for many of you, so PM ME, I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP for a small fee, whatever you are willing to donate to me...Good luck all

It would be nice if you could just post what you've figured out for all to see, like I did a few posts ago, and not be greedy. Post your address too and hopefully people will decide to tip you out of their own accord...
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:24:30 AM

It would be nice if you could just post what you've figured out for all to see, like I did a few posts ago, and not be greedy. Post your address too and hopefully people will decide to tip you out of their own accord...

Good points but I would rather do it via private messaging though for privacy reasons

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:29:36 AM

Good points but I would rather do it via private messaging though for privacy reasons

Good call! Make sure you use this forum's PM service for the utmost privacy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:47:06 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 06:19:56 AM by Gleb Gamow

@Crestington
YES.. a few weeks back he said eh

[NEWS] BitJohn Leaves Cryptsy + Interview
That will give you a summary and a link to his original quote.

I think we have to give some respect to the man.. i never agreed with him and i complained a lot.
But his leaving is big news i thought.. and he does deserve some respect i figure.

EDIT:
It's silly to think his leaving was a non issue and no one really cared or even commented.. WOW !

According to BitJohn, Horus was also no longer employed at Cryptsy, replaced with some other dude named Horus, with Horus I returning ~24 hours to replace Horus II.

For those having moneys tied up at Cryptsy, you best pray that there's not some Horus III, IV, V, etc., lurking about readying to make their more: https://cpu5.provestnet.net/

Well, since the last time I posted the above, Cryptsy experienced an immediate DDoS attack. They wised up and lock virtually all their subdomains down since then. "Virtually all" I say because there's still one major one that's not secure. Since I wasn't compensated by Cryptsy for the last time I kindly brought their weaknesses to light, I won't offer up this time which subdomain is still vulnerable given that they're the experts and all, and I'm just a monumental asshole troll.

Maybe the following link could help them in their search: https://www.techhack.co.uk/tools/subdomain-discovery/
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:51:49 AM

on helping people get coin of site....I offered my services a month or so ago....no takers. People actually gave me shit for it.

Anyone read thru the indictment that cane out against Garza today?  Wonder if cryptsy is mentioned at all as I haven't read thru it yet?

i'll have to check out that indictment.......A hint in getting my coins off, i put through a total of 114 mini withdrawals LOL...tiny as shit,  a real pain in the ass but it fooled their scam system and I got the hell outta dodge, i'm fully out and am having a few beers to celebrate......What was fukin weird was say I withdrew 10 coins, 2 would withdraw ok but then i got refunded 8? What the fuk? Seems like some sketchy fractional reserve lending thing going on....Some craptsy admin buying me coins in his pyjamas using his personal wallet to fulfill my withdrawal......I'M SO HAPPY TO BE OUT OF THAT SHIT HOLE Smiley

No, there is zero mention of cryptsy in the latest GAW PDF. I assume XPY and Paycoin/Cryptsty will be a separate investigation since it wasn't really mentioned much at all in the hashlet PDF / Indictment (?)

Edit . see suchmoon's post earlier to me about why xpy/paycoin was missing from the PDF.

KEEP YOUR SCREENSHOTS PEOPLE.

Makes awesome evidence.

SEC's Gretchen Lundberg told me that mine were quite useful in their Garza investigation.

Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:05:09 AM

KEEP YOUR SCREENSHOTS PEOPLE.

Makes awesome evidence.

SEC's Gretchen Lundberg told me that mine were quite useful in their Garza investigation.

Smiley

I can't repeat what the FBI agent in Kansas told me over the phone during an hour-plus long converation pertaining to the BFL investigation. Suffice to say though that that clan is fucked with the wheels of justice slowly spinning, albeit faster than In Two WeeksTM.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 04:07:12 AM

Good old Stakeminers... a chip of the ole Crypsy. HAHAHA

Not only have they been manipulating the markets with their dual ledger/ fractional reserve accounting.. they/ Cryptsy has made a fortune by staking the customer's deposits and selling the "rewards" back to them and others.

How much of this shitcoin mountain of 43 BILLION COL was staked by craptsy's servers ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492392.msg12883585#msg12883585

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 04:17:53 AM

Now why would a moderator find it neccessary to deem this contribution to this public investigation as "off topic" ?

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:23:32 AM

Subdomain dump Wink ]]=

Code:
api.cryptsy.com - 192.230.69.96
blog.cryptsy.com - 66.6.43.22
email.cryptsy.com - 50.56.21.178
mail.cryptsy.com - 209.114.34.70
messages.cryptsy.com - 104.236.38.232
pop.cryptsy.com - 209.114.34.70
smtp.cryptsy.com - 209.114.34.70
training.cryptsy.com - 204.11.237.226
wiki.cryptsy.com - 54.165.29.53
www.cryptsy.com - 192.230.69.5
craptsy_sucks

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:26:30 AM

Subdomain dump Wink ]]=

Code:

don't forget their 'hidden' internal domain name that gleb found:

ext.provestnet.net - 204.11.237.236
^ ext is external? sounds like an internal-external firewall or maybe employee VPN?
Northstar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:32:31 AM

So I have a question for ya'll keyboard detectives: do we know all of the cold and hot wallet addresses for BTC, DASH, LTC and ETH that Cryptsy uses/used? Has anyone entertained the idea of running a sort of impromptu audit? Would that be too colossal of an undertaking? Just looking at the blockchain makes my primitive head spin, but I have seen/heard of more intellectually acute people conducting such tasks... I noticed some wallets being discussed a few posts ago, but those weren't the full picture.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:53:11 AM

Subdomain dump Wink ]]=

Code:

don't forget their 'hidden' internal domain name that gleb found:

ext.provestnet.net - 204.11.237.236
^ ext is external? sounds like an internal-external firewall or maybe employee VPN?

Speaking of subdomains, what's https://bittrex.com/ up to?

https://stage.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOGE

https://stage.bittrex.com/
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:19:31 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 05:49:40 AM by Spoetnik

@hippietech (Gleb found it on the next comment posted here)
I tried before to find the Blog posting by BJ after Gox went down.
The entire thing was to say they were not a fractional reserve operation.
This was a reactionary response after Gox slammed the headlines after it was offline.

Maybe it's still sitting there on their blog ..i couldn't find it though.. WEIRD !
But it was there i fucking read it !
BitJohn had posted it and it was fairly long too for a blog post.

EDIT:
And Gleb Gamow is on the money always..
The day i clicked submit on the forum account sign up page i knew my PM's could easily be read.
They could be read by a staff member who had SQL database admin access.
I bet the majority of kids out there really have no clue how it all works under the hood with SQL tables.
I do because i started out in the old days writing PHP modules ..i even made a Paypal shopping cart system LOL
I gave it up though around 2003 'ish
I tell ya one thing..
Applying security patches to the PHP code all over the whole site+forum's ALL THE DAMN TIME was exhausting.
Usually for an SQL injection exploit.. they would roll out like wild fire 24/7 day in and day out.
And for the patient.. YES i do in fact have a point i am meandering around to Wink
Saaaah Cure ahhhhhh Teeeee ROFL

Not only could staff here simply crack open the SQL database and read the raw PM's
or parse / dump them out but if they were so inclined they could pass this data to another party.
Back in the day on my own site + forums i would simply fire up phpMyAdmin and query tables. (or a text editor)
Hit up the user name and read the or edit the data at will.
The only thing i recall that was encrypted was the passwords.. everything else was plain text.

And the wrap up..
If you were to recall everything i ever said around Crypto.
You would remember me saying how Staff / Owners here *could have been delivered a warrant by US Fed's
They in turn would have to comply with anything .
So the cops could be reading every PM by every user EVER made.
And no i am not done..
Consider this forum has been hacked multiple times over the years.
So what ?
Well if the hackers got Database dumps..they could be reading through my pm's right now.
Who ? i don't know who would want to hack this place ?
Think about it.. nothing ever come of any hack incident.. it happened a few times and was forgotten immediately.
Users were advised to change their passwords etc but hackers never popped up anywhere with stolen data.

I have proposed countless times since late 2013 that Bitcointalk ownership simply allows the Fed's to get periodic
database dumps as per US Federal warrant law's.. and they simply tell us hackers did it for the down time
while the DB is dumped offline to an FBI USB drive etc
This would explain why the hacks seem to happen on a schedule over and over and why nothing has ever come of it all.

Further more the FBI has often run investigations that span 5 or 6 years.
The FBI i am sure gets frustrated about long investigation times but
they do LOVE the fact that long times translate into the invetigatee's feeling cocky and smug and more brazen in time.

If you couldn't sit through my rant ? Here is the gist of it Wink
Assume all your PM's here are read by someone out there.
Any privacy on the internet is simply an illusion..
a false sense of security perpetrated by the less experienced and taken advantage of by the skilled and smart.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:35:51 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 06:05:15 AM by Gleb Gamow

@hippietech
I tried before to find the Blog posting by BJ after Gox went down.
The entire thing was to say they were not a fractional reserve operation.
This was a reactionary response after Gox slammed the headlines after it was offline.

Maybe it's still sitting there on their blog ..i couldn't find it though.. WEIRD !
But it was there i fucking read it !
BitJohn had posted it and it was fairly long too for a blog post.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/page/2

We do not run on fractional reserves.    We believe this would be a huge mistake for anybody in this business, as the markets are much too volatile.    In many of our wallets we actually carry more funds than are committed to customer accounts.   This way if we decide to delist a coin (which we do from time to time), then those funds are always available for immediate withdrawal.

I was just watching a convo in Cryptsy IRC Support about the possibility of Cryptsy operating off fractional reserves. For those that do not know what fractional reserves are, it's where any financial institution borrows from deposits on hand down to a fraction and then operates on what is remaining. They are gambling that all depositors will not withdraw at once or in masses. Then use deposits on hand to handle the normal flow of business.

Effectively they are getting a free loan from their customers. Cryptsy was prime for such a maneuver. I think this is what is happening. Cryptsy cannot simply shut down and allow customers to withdraw funds, because the funds aren't there. So they keep this charade up by feigning technical issues related to an upgrade while they collect deposit funds to hand out to the oldest and loudest people who are having deposits "disappear".

It all makes sense. It's the only thing that makes sense as the technical bullshit is border lining on stupid. Big Vern needs to PROVE he has coins on hand.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:20:10 AM

@Crestington
YES.. a few weeks back he said eh

[NEWS] BitJohn Leaves Cryptsy + Interview
That will give you a summary and a link to his original quote.

I think we have to give some respect to the man.. i never agreed with him and i complained a lot.
But his leaving is big news i thought.. and he does deserve some respect i figure.

EDIT:
It's silly to think his leaving was a non issue and no one really cared or even commented.. WOW !

According to BitJohn, Horus was also no longer employed at Cryptsy, replaced with some other dude named Horus, with Horus I returning ~24 hours to replace Horus II.

For those having moneys tied up at Cryptsy, you best pray that there's not some Horus III, IV, V, etc., lurking about readying to make their more: https://cpu5.provestnet.net/

Well, since the last time I posted the above, Cryptsy experienced an immediate DDoS attack. They wised up and lock virtually all their subdomains down since then. "Virtually all" I say because there's still one major one that's not secure. Since I wasn't compensated by Cryptsy for the last time I kindly brought their weaknesses to light, I won't offer up this time which subdomain is still vulnerable given that they're the experts and all, and I'm just a monumental asshole troll.

Maybe the following link could help them in their search: https://www.techhack.co.uk/tools/subdomain-discovery/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=93918

Name:   bigvern
Activity:   100
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   April 06, 2013, 09:29:52 AM
Last Active:   December 01, 2015, 11:28:03 PM

Looks like Paul's workin' late tonight. If he read the latest posts in this thread, looks like he'll be working even later. HAHAHA

Meanwhile, what somebody was seeking...

We do not operate with fractional reserves.    Any exchange that does that will never get licensed.    Part of getting licensed is having the financials audited, including customer held funds.  I have to assume that any coin can and will have a "bank run" at some point.   I'm not a bank and I do not lend coins out, so I have no business in misappropriating coins on deposit.   If you want to move all funds out, then they are there to move.   They may, however, need to be moved from our offline wallet to the hot wallet first.

Any overwithdrawals caused by a system issue in the past and going forward are covered either by myself or the profits of the exchange itself (if the user is not honorable enough to send them back).   These issues are rare and getting rarer.

Paul
BigVern

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:22:42 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 07:02:26 AM by Spoetnik

Right after i posted my last comment i got this (my 2nd neg rating today)
1 of 3 now i guess ?

First was Kluge who sent me a death threat etc.. a year + ago
Then today i got one from Smoothie for posting a News story about Monero + Police.

Then after i posted on THIS topic about the forum being hacked.. i got one from whom ?
so tell me WHO did that last one in the pic just now ? hmmmm R O F L

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:37:59 AM

Yes when Cryptsy started I was in Afghanistan volunteering when able as a moderator. There is plenty of downtime over there.

Edit: Jshock will work his but off to solve customer issues if its in his ability.

From the looks of what BitJohn penned in this thread he started and maintained - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246679.0 - I'd still say it's highly unlikely that BJ was in Afghanistan overseeing Cryptsy's everyday operation NOT as just a moderator. Then, in 2014, him and Paul Vernon are the key faces of Mintsy.

Needless to say, I'm getting closer and closer to uncovering exactly who is BitJohn and Horus, then all hell is gonna break loose, especially if there's skeletons in their closets. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:56:13 AM

Amazingly, support and mods living in other countries are currently not manning Cryptsy's chat, but are all over the room during normal working hours here in the continental US.
vinylfever

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:36:17 PM

Hello all,

This is my first post on this forum.
I have been following this thread for a while now (ever since I had withdrawal issues with Cryptsy).
I'm glad I was able to withdraw my coins which took a couple of weeks (started Nov. 9th) and I will never use their exchange again.
I wonder what will happen to the Altcoins listed, since most of them are listed on Cryptsy.
But even worse is their verification system, a Tier 1 user  should not be able to trade on fiat markets (according to Cryptsy), however it is possible for a user to trade in fiat due to a bug in their code.
At least it's clear to me now, Cryptsy is a very bad exchange with a idiotic verification system.
I really hope they get shut down soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: