Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:15:26 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 03:44:59 PM by Gleb Gamow

@CRYPTSY
See all these guys jumping through hoops ?
Why are they doing that ?

"Reporting live, somewhere on Earth, 300K Krypts, what they refer to themselves as, took to the streets. Not to march in protest,  but to share with their fellow Krypts how to effectively jump through hoops to exit your positions at Cryptsy, with a few vowing to never return on any given Tuesday or Thursday. The scene turned somber when one Krypt had no choice but to burn his sign that read, "DOGE --> START --> DASH --> FTC --> LTC --> BUN --> HBN --> NET -->  Cool" when BunnyCoin (BUN) unexpectedly doubled in price to four satoshis, whereby the exchange experienced another DDoS attack halting all trading across the board on the blood-soaked trading floor, as twatted by BigVenom on Twister. Suffice to say, when the exchange comes back online, Krypts will have another line of attack to share with their fellow Krypts as to what hoops need to be jumped through NEXT. Terry Sanchez, reporting. Back to you, Ann."

"Well, fuck me in my ass! Just yesterday I sold off all my BUNs at one satoshi and purchased DOGE. If it wasn't for the sexual pleasure I get from trading on Cryptsy, I would exit altogether. Thanks, again, for the fine reporting, Terry. And, like Frankie MacDonald says..."

Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:44:26 PM

Funny how Cryptsy markets still have trading and volume when the entire site is down due to DDoS (so they claim):
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DOGE_BTC

Smells like a Willy bot to me, or maybe Vern running some kind of bot on the exchange internally?

They are called trading bots..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0

The original CAT was designed specifically for cryptsy.

Just to be clear, and after this post inside my topic (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0):

Or are java script exploits a good thing in your cryptsy inhouse shitcoin world ?

@all

Please feel free to have your say with our public investigation of cryptsy and it's collaborators. Smiley

I'm am not a Cryptsy collaborator.
I Wrote a Bot and i'm selling it. I don't have partners.
Cryptsy was the first exchange my bot works on, code structure was the same as the current one (after more than 50 releases from 2013 to now)
Actually C.A.T. works on more than 10 Exchanges and i'm not affiliate with any of them.

@Hippie Tech
Probably it's a good idea during an "investigation" paid more attention before say the wrong things  Wink

Thanks.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:49:39 PM

+1 Sampey has nothing to do with the shenanigans. (Just an outsider's view.)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:21:52 PM

"Unlike you, Scarecrow, Lion has courage to stick with Cryptsy through each and every DDoS, and Tin Man had the heart to tell Dorthy that he fantasizes about fuckin' Toto in the ass."
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 07:29:56 PM

at least Horus is alive fighting the evil fudsters http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/12/02/class-action-lawsuit-against-bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy/#comment-2390156432

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:49:10 PM

Well congrats guys your all... "obviously just fudsters and drama queens with no involvement

And no offense favdesu but i used a Google cache link to read that.
I am not going to let you steal ma mEgaHurtZ !

Horus, jdtmp4, TheHobo, blundertoe etc all claim a cease and desist letter will be sent ?
Sorry if i forgot an alias, it's getting hard to keep track of them all.

Martha Parks was waiting for her Bitcoin withdrawal for ages now.
Please see her picture.. NOTE: She was 22 years young when she started the withdrawal !
..look at her now

Come on Cryptsy, give the lady her coins jeez !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:54:15 PM

Well congrats guys your all... "obviously just fudsters and drama queens with no involvement

And no offense favdesu but i used a Google cache link to read that.
I am not going to let you steal ma mEgaHurtZ !

Horus, jdtmp4, TheHobo, blundertoe etc all claim a cease and desist letter will be sent ?
Sorry if i forgot an alias, it's getting hard to keep track of them all.

Martha Parks was waiting for her Bitcoin withdrawal for ages now.
Please see her picture.. NOTE: She was 22 years young when she started the withdrawal !
..look at her now

Come on Cryptsy, give the lady her coins jeez !

"Leave Martha Parks alone!"
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:21:18 PM

Please Note newcomers to this topic.. it is one of many like it.
Over time more and more have been popping up in the forum "Service Discussion" section.
I pretty much just pay attention to this one though.
SO..
If you feel this topic is biased ? By all means go see what others are saying too.

SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:26:07 PM

"Well, fuck me in my ass!

Cheesy Grin Tongue
SPKLC

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:12:29 PM

Meanwhile I'm depositing more on Cryptsy... This thread is full of rumors and trolls, I dont know what happened to Cryptsy, but I dont see any better alternative, and Im too lazy to handle my own wallets for now.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:45:29 PM

Meanwhile I'm depositing more on Cryptsy... This thread is full of rumors and trolls, I dont know what happened to Cryptsy, but I dont see any better alternative, and Im too lazy to handle my own wallets for now.

That's what I would do. Hey, wait a sec! Let me hunt down a couple Mt Gox addresses for you as well unless, that is, you prefer one or two from mybitcoin.com. And, don't forget to stake some POS alts over on StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:56:25 PM

anyone with experience in the world of bitcoin/altcoins would have seen this scenario as a possible outcome a long time ago.

who knows how it will play out , it is unfortunate so many people 'kept' coins at this exchange in large quantities

I wonder how many times things like this will have to happen before people refrain from keeping coins held by an exchange.

Cryptocurrency without control of your private keys is risky anytime.

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:14:13 PM

As of the last while, I had a full 1 Bitcoin in Cryptsy, shouldve known better to put it there after the gradual withdrawal issues over the last few months.....

Long story short, I figured out a way to get most of my funds out in the last while......There has been some sketchy shit happening to my account over the past few months, negative balances, coins that they withheld from me but it had a fake transaction withdrawal id provided to me!! Then, they decide to release my withdrawal once the market crashes 75% Wtf? TOTAL THEFT

Anyways, i'm glad to be done there. Fuk em, i'm finished with their bullshit. They can take the rest of their shitcoins and baghold them. I dumped every last piece of shit altcoin that only resides on Cryptsy..... SEEE YAAAAAAA LOL

*** PS - If you are desperate to get bitcoin off of cryptsy, pm me IMMEDIATELY.
I'm willing to sell my secret for a couple of bucks (I'm just trying to recoup the remaining coin that i have on that shithole exchange) If I can help you get a good chunk of your coins off of there then I would be happy to do so...In fact, I will share my secret withdrawal method once i get every last satoshi off of there....I'm afraid that by that point, it may be too late for many of you, so PM ME, I WO ULD BE GLAD TO HELP for a small fee, whatever you are willing to donate to me...Good luck all

It would be nice if you could just post what you've figured out for all to see, like I did a few posts ago, and not be greedy. Post your address too and hopefully people will decide to tip you out of their own accord...

I got the last of mine off a week ago.  It's not that mysterious.  I just kept changing alts until one allowed withdrawal without limits.  The support desk will cancel a pending withdraw fairly quickly if you request it.  ETH and DASH are probably the best bets based on volume and the fact that the other exchanges all have them listed too which means you can send them directly there.  Once there you can convert to Bitcoin and withdraw it to your safe wallet.  As things begin to wind down, this strategy will probably stop working.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:51:37 PM

Funny how Cryptsy markets still have trading and volume when the entire site is down due to DDoS (so they claim):
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DOGE_BTC

Smells like a Willy bot to me, or maybe Vern running some kind of bot on the exchange internally?

They are called trading bots..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0

The original CAT was designed specifically for cryptsy.

Just to be clear, and after this post inside my topic (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0):

Or are java script exploits a good thing in your cryptsy inhouse shitcoin world ?

@all

Please feel free to have your say with our public investigation of cryptsy and it's collaborators. Smiley

I'm am not a Cryptsy collaborator.
I Wrote a Bot and i'm selling it. I don't have partners.
Cryptsy was the first exchange my bot works on, code structure was the same as the current one (after more than 50 releases from 2013 to now)
Actually C.A.T. works on more than 10 Exchanges and i'm not affiliate with any of them.

@Hippie Tech
Probably it's a good idea during an "investigation" paid more attention before say the wrong things  Wink

Thanks.

"Investigation", is an understatement because I have experienced this crypto nightmare first hand.

Are you really that drunk on your narcissistic pride that you honestly believe that I/we see you and/or anyone involved in this mess, in any respectable or credible light ?

Could it be that your bot(s) are at least a part of the reason why craptsy's servers crap themselves (or appear that they are.. ) on a regular basis ?

If they were not, why would anyone want to risk thier rep coding a trading bot for an exchange with a noob at the wheel ?

Was your trading bot somehow able to tame craptsy's fractionally reserved beast ?

SPKLC

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:55:42 PM

That's what I would do. Hey, wait a sec! Let me hunt down a couple Mt Gox addresses for you as well unless, that is, you prefer one or two from mybitcoin.com. And, don't forget to stake some POS alts over on StakeMiners Ponzi. HAHAHA
I think you are forgetting that Mt.Gox was managing 500.000btc, relative to cryptsys 10.000btc. Cryptsy is a well established website/exchange and they have everything to win by getting this sorted out.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:10:32 AM

I think you are forgetting that Mt.Gox was managing 500.000btc, relative to cryptsys 10.000btc. Cryptsy is a well established website/exchange and they have everything to win by getting this sorted out.

I'm curious to see the proof of that there them 10,000 BTC Cryptsy supposedly has assumedly in cold storage, or has said proof already been offered up but is now buried by me and sockpuppets somewhere on https://blockchain.info/?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:14:18 AM

No and by the way waves of problems have occurred during up or downtimes with Cryptsy.
So your statement is a load of bullshit.

I recall seeing 1 year ago+ problems and Crypt / Cloak markets etc up around 78 BTC volume.

You see NOOB we are telling the truth.. YOU are not.
If many stories from different sources don't appease you then i doubt anything will short of the doors closing
OR..
YOU losing your coins.

But honestly i don't think your at all worried about that because you don't use the exchange.. you just work there.
So your here playing games and guarding / defending your paycheck.

IF you don't want to send your coins to Gox we can send you to MintPal ?

Everyone just got together and thought hey .. let's all lie about Cryptsy ?

SPKLC

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:30:51 AM

I'm curious to see the proof of that there them 10,000 BTC Cryptsy supposedly has assumedly in cold storage.
I was just speaking in general terms.
My point is that Gox theft was a lot worse because the losses were much bigger.
SPKLC

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:46:23 AM

No and by the way waves of problems have occurred during up or downtimes with Cryptsy.

I recall seeing 1 year ago+ problems and Crypt / Cloak markets etc up around 78 BTC volume.

If many stories from different sources don't appease you then i doubt anything will short of the doors closing
OR..
YOU losing your coins.

But honestly i don't think your at all worried about that because you don't use the exchange.. you just work there.

Nope, you are quite wrong. This whole market is a big waste of time from my part, Im just in it for the money. And the time I've spent researching coins has not payed of, so Im getting bitter and frustrated. I reckon that the people over at cryptsy feel somewhat like I feel, and therefore I can relate to them. Im tired of my own greedy mind that is stressing me up with these sorts of things, waiting for some fucking miracle to happen.
Now I've put all my eggs in one basket and sent the whole thing to Cryptsy. I hope they have better luck dealing with things than I have.

If I cant win I might just as well join the others who got fucked. Im not encouraging anyone else to do the same, but it will be exiting to see what comes out of this. Cryptsy has been my accountant for most of my time in crypto, and it has worked better than my damn own wallets and broken USBs.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:09:41 AM

OR..
YOU losing your coins.

Nope, you are quite wrong. This whole market is a big waste of time from my part, Im just in it for the money. And the time I've spent researching coins has not payed of, so Im getting bitter and frustrated. I reckon that the people over at cryptsy feel somewhat like I feel, and therefore I can relate to them. Im tired of my own greedy mind that is stressing me up with these sorts of things, waiting for some fucking miracle to happen.
Now I've put all my eggs in one basket and sent the whole thing to Cryptsy. I hope they have better luck dealing with things than I have.

If I cant win I might just as well join the others who got fucked. Im not encouraging anyone else to do the same, but it will be exiting to see what comes out of this. Cryptsy has been my accountant for most of my time in crypto, and it has worked better than my damn own wallets and broken USBs.

People are really quick when it comes to shouting "GOXED!!" etc. Come on, GOX was a billion dollar operation, the incentives of hacking that exchange was much greater than Cryptsy. I also dont understand why people are so eager to spew hate on this exchange, since 2013 Cryptsy has been, perhaps not perfect, but at least overall professional compared to other altcoin exchanges.

They have good 2factor authentication support for even old phones(where you just had to confirm via sms) and they don't take unnecessary risks like other exchanges do. I mean Poloniex was a really unqualified exchange in the beginning, and thus got hacked. However they managed to repair the situation and after that they got bigger than ever.

It feels like some people are just fear mongering here...

EDIT:
Dont get me wrong, I also have a fair amount of anxiety over my 1.22btc. But lets just try to keep calm and resolute.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: