Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631783 times)
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

having bitcoin has helped quite a lot of people get rich. I think bitcoin is a good investment. Some people have bought and hoarded for a long time and now they have become wealthy, so now you should buy bitcoin. And try to make money with it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Yes its very true, my first income is catered of my many payable amount to a different credit. And ofcourse next is the needs and also wants of my family. And because of this i may called myself as a wealthy man like you.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?
Those of you who don't like your governments/countrys, regardless of where you live, why don't you move somewhere else?
There must be some other country somewhere that you like better.
Personally I don't mind paying tax (within reason) since it pays for my insulin, Enbrel, and my 50% disability pension.
I'm not saying I love my government, on the contrary, I voted on a opposition party. But from there to refuse paying tax is a bit too long step.

Granslam, you thief, that is a quote  from me from November 28, 2013 in this thread.
Stop stealing other peoples posts and repost them as yours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=12156.msg3748904#msg3748904

Demokrati: Två vargar och ett lamm röstar om lunchmenyn.      Democracy: Two wolfes and a lamb votes about the lunch menu.
Frihet: Ett väl beväpnat lamm opponerar sig mot omröstningen.  Freedom: A well armed lamb opposes the outcome.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:10:31 AM

I wonder how many BTC you held in 2011!

You really have a good eye! Congratulations, you have realized your dream of wealth!

Faith makes you successful!
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

Not this old one again so here we go

"I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen."

This virtual money has resulted in us gentlemen driving Lamborghini's and mine is a blue one
but I can change the color on the menu and make it red if I like.

Active feedback from the controller is so, so cool and it looks so real on a 4K TV that you hardly
notice the 11k drop in the BTC price since this post was first posted.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

I was feeling really high reading this kind of post from way before Bitcoin became really popular around the globe. This is pretty much fantastic and exhilarating. Here is a man who really believed in Bitcoin and predicted it bull's eye (well, not really bull's eye as Bitcoin seemed to even surpass his prediction) despite some doubts on so many people on the thing. Well, 10 Bitcoins right now is already a huge wealth indeed. I suppose this man has at least a hundred Bitcoins, reading from the way he promoted it. It would have been better if the man is still here among us. Such a mover.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

Faith makes you successful!

Yes that must be what they are saying at the local mosque that seem to be popping up all over the place.

My, myself, well I believe in truth and facts myself and its strange but I have noticed that the more of these that
I have the luckier I become as if by magic  Cheesy

L@@K >>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g <<<<<<<<<<
and you might find that this formula might also work for you too or you could always read this
if you like getting down to the nuts-en-bolts of what people are trying to tell you
https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:48:53 AM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley
I'm only a teenager. I could only scrounge up so much despite my 1000+ BTC loss. I have 95 BTC incubated so far.

Wow, after almost 8 years you are now a millionaire if you continue to hodl your bitcoin. This only shows that if you believe in you coin, just give it some time to appreciate because for sure it could make you a millionaire.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:54:20 AM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley
I'm only a teenager. I could only scrounge up so much despite my 1000+ BTC loss. I have 95 BTC incubated so far.

Wow, after almost 8 years you are now a millionaire if you continue to hodl your bitcoin. This only shows that if you believe in you coin, just give it some time to appreciate because for sure it could make you a millionaire.

There are no guarantees, and past performance does not guarantee future results.

Nonetheless, if you still continue to study and attempt to understand bitcoin, you should be able to appreciate that bitcoin's fundamentals remain strong and bitcoin remains a good investment, especially if you have a longer time line and a strategy that considers BTC accumulation to be a good ongoing approach.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley

There are no guarantees, and past performance does not guarantee future results.

Nonetheless, if you still continue to study and attempt to understand bitcoin, you should be able to appreciate that bitcoin's fundamentals remain strong and bitcoin remains a good investment, especially if you have a longer time line and a strategy that considers BTC accumulation to be a good ongoing approach.

So you can make short posts after all.

Demokrati: Två vargar och ett lamm röstar om lunchmenyn.      Democracy: Two wolfes and a lamb votes about the lunch menu.
Frihet: Ett väl beväpnat lamm opponerar sig mot omröstningen.  Freedom: A well armed lamb opposes the outcome.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

Wow, I guess you already got a lot of profit in the bitcoin system. Good for you to be able to recognize bitcoin as early as you did and make a profit out of it. This is a good investment which distinguish from other investment about its uniqueness. Imagine you are going to use your currency in order for you to buy a digital currency. But this digital currency could not be use to buy a product, goods, and even use as a payment form in service for it will not get the specific value since its price is volatile and may move from time to time. So which makes bitcoin is not a currency it is an asset or investment.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

[/I will buy real assets like a house to live in, any land and anything to meet my financial needs whenever I am in a state that forces me to stop venturing in btc]
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

There is a probability of being  wealthy especially for pioneers. Continue holding your coins and be updated with the market value. The outcome is very positive this day. Bitcoin is a very good investment.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

And you little dweeb have proven to be pretty capable of fucktardedness in your seemingly inept snot-nosed wannabe patronizing efforts?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

Well i really excited for the money maybe i earned in this industry.
But if i got some , i want to build my own house with some stuff.
But the important thing is for my family financial  needs.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

I posted this in another thread (observer/speculator) but this is getting a bit intense!

Well...I will likely DIE with my BTC hoard intact...but if BTC hits $6k, I am annoucing here now I will panic sell like an 8 year old child...all my

non-hoard btc/ltc and probably a good chunk of my LISK ICO coins.....

I retired 1/14/18 (yep ..that bit of karma broke the crypto universe) so goal is NOT to touch soc sec or traditional investment and/or cover

health insurance next 3 years till I'm 66 years old. (my brother is broker of traditional investments)

thus my exit strategy and the FUD to follow on NOT selling at the high on Alts and my BTC hoard....my reply, HOPEFULLY, will be in 3 years if it all goes to sh*t...

'crypto allowed me to retire 3 years early...bite me'

as an end game it lacks a bit of class...but if the BTC hoard is intact.....well ..ugly but do'able.....will just have to 'suck it up'

the pucker factor is getting intense...at least for my ALT hoard....(don't ask about scrypt-pow mining I will start to cry...)

So, I wish people would get back with BTC for the wealthy elite...again if it hits 6k gonna be ugly...

so we need some 'wealthy elite whales' to start buying back from when they sold at the high..or we be screwed.....(newbies are not gonna flock to cover such at this

point in time, imho)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
adetheprince

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

So let all sing together guys !!!  "if I could turn back the hands of time"  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOPVCK745I
Chida

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Now you will not become a millionaire in a matter of seconds. If you bought bitcoin in 2008, then yes. Now it's too late to buy and become rich.
Chida

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

Well i really excited for the money maybe i earned in this industry.
But if i got some , i want to build my own house with some stuff.
But the important thing is for my family financial  needs.
Did you earn such a fortune in bitcoin? Or simply you had free money the size of which you then increased?
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:39 AM

And you little dweeb have proven to be pretty capable of fucktardedness in your seemingly inept snot-nosed wannabe patronizing efforts?

Yes, I learned from you.

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: