Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:06:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN WESTERN UNION ?  (Read 70154 times)
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:48:13 AM

Nice topic
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:12:48 AM

The Western Union fees for sending money overseas below $1000 are really bad and below $50 are just horrendous lol it's like a $8 fee for a $50 transaction where I live. uᴉoɔʇᴉq transaction fees structure completely outperforms WU and another big plus is that you don't need to go to an office to collect your cash.

This is why people are starting to send money via uᴉoɔʇᴉq because its gives the lowest fees and you dont need to give any additional information when you are withdrawing.

Yeah, that ridiculous fee so damn big for transfer money into other currencies. moondollars really help people because the fee is small, but many people still don't know about uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

If all people would know a different ways to send money other than using the conventional way like western union then bitcoin will really have a future.
Kartikay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:24:23 AM

Yes you are right.
Western Union charges too high as compare to bitcoin.
Moreover chances of scam are too high for western union as well.
Bitcoin has taken globalization to next level.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:51:06 AM

Yes you are right.
Western Union charges too high as compare to uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
Moreover chances of scam are too high for western union as well.
uᴉoɔʇᴉq has taken globalization to next level.

Yeah there are scam with western union if you use credit card because their system can be hack like what happen few years ago and that is a bad thing to online users of western union.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:08:24 AM

Well some user has already proof that uᴉoɔʇᴉq looses against western union,as with it you can send and receive anytime any currency,try to do this with uᴉoɔʇᴉq,exchange it to fiat isnt soo easy at some countries,i would always support uᴉoɔʇᴉq against any other way but well the reallity is that people still use the western because they make a good service.
But in my view only those people who are still not aware uᴉoɔʇᴉq and it's advantages only using Western Union for their international money transfers. But also in many countries people do not have all facility to use their moondollars so they will be continuing to use Western Union.
To use uᴉoɔʇᴉq for international payments, both sender and receiver must have some knowledge about uᴉoɔʇᴉq. If either one is not so, then people are going with Western Union kind of money transferring system.
There are many reasons why people still using Western Union
1. They must be ignorant of bitcoin
2. Fear to adopt new technology
3. Lack of knowledge and lack of facilities for spending bitcoin...

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:38:15 AM

Well some user has already proof that uᴉoɔʇᴉq looses against western union,as with it you can send and receive anytime any currency,try to do this with uᴉoɔʇᴉq,exchange it to fiat isnt soo easy at some countries,i would always support uᴉoɔʇᴉq against any other way but well the reallity is that people still use the western because they make a good service.
But in my view only those people who are still not aware uᴉoɔʇᴉq and it's advantages only using Western Union for their international money transfers. But also in many countries people do not have all facility to use their moondollars so they will be continuing to use Western Union.
To use uᴉoɔʇᴉq for international payments, both sender and receiver must have some knowledge about uᴉoɔʇᴉq. If either one is not so, then people are going with Western Union kind of money transferring system.
There are many reasons why people still using Western Union
1. They must be ignorant of uᴉoɔʇᴉq
2. Fear to adopt new technology
3. Lack of knowledge and lack of facilities for spending uᴉoɔʇᴉq...
Bitcoin still not as popular as Western Union. WU got it's atm and banks everywhere. And they do a lot of marketing so that people still use it.

People didn't use bitcoin because most of people didn't know how to use and know what bitcoin is.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:44:27 AM

i like both because its easier to send money to my family with Western Union that don't know bitcoin
but i earn money and send my money to my friends with bitcoin
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:53:55 AM

i like both because its easier to send money to my family with Western Union that don't know uᴉoɔʇᴉq
but i earn money and send my money to my friends with uᴉoɔʇᴉq
of course western union give you ease to sent money,but if your family know about bitcoin,i think it would be better and give some fresh method to sent your money,and of course low fee,just teach bitcoin to your family Wink
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:15:36 AM

uᴉoɔʇᴉq still not as popular as Western Union. WU got it's atm and banks everywhere. And they do a lot of marketing so that people still use it.

People didn't use uᴉoɔʇᴉq because most of people didn't know how to use and know what uᴉoɔʇᴉq is.

you should start to read what is uᴉoɔʇᴉq debit card, you just need to buy a plastic debit card, load it with money, and use it worldwide in every atm which have visa/mastercard logo,it's really easy but took pretty high fee,although people who can buy plastic debit card could afford the fee
I know about btc debit card. The problem is that people still doesn't know about bitcoin, that's why they use WU rather than bitcoin.

Bitcoin is better in any way, but the publicity is low. Because of that, the users of BTC is less than WU.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:14:28 PM

i like both because its easier to send money to my family with Western Union that don't know uᴉoɔʇᴉq
but i earn money and send my money to my friends with uᴉoɔʇᴉq
of course western union give you ease to sent money,but if your family know about uᴉoɔʇᴉq,i think it would be better and give some fresh method to sent your money,and of course low fee,just teach uᴉoɔʇᴉq to your family Wink
already tried that but when i explained to them what is bitcoin , they think bitcoin only a thing for gambling in footbal
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:34:29 PM

Bitcoin has its advantages but isnt yet present at all countries soo some people would keep using western union instead bitcoin.The adoption of bitcoin is making the diference here.
fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:37:42 PM

uᴉoɔʇᴉq has its advantages but isnt yet present at all countries soo some people would keep using western union instead uᴉoɔʇᴉq.The adoption of uᴉoɔʇᴉq is making the diference here.

Yes but overall bitcoin is still better than western union when it comes to transferring money because it gives less fess and its fast.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:55:26 PM

Bitcoin has a lot more advantages than Western Union when sending money abroad like lower fees, no identification required upon claiming the cash, no need to wait for the money to arrive etc. Thanks to Bitcoin now people can enjoy sending cash to relatives and friends in other countries effortlessly and for pennies in fees. I think Bitcoin is just amazing  Wink
SotoshiWizz

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:20:12 PM

Well i am back for a liitle while.  Bitcoin is better than Western Union! When i started this project in 2008,  you were supposed to be able to send a payment worldwide in 3 seconds for 3 cents.  Transactions as fast as a push of a button.  We have come a long  way since 2009, but much work still has to be done before we hit the big time mainstream.  Bitcoin may have surpassed Western Union,  but has a long way to go.  We still have to agree on consensus to expand the blocksize, to expand the transaction volume to handle global payments every second of the day, everyday of the year for 135yrs.  I vote Classic expansion to 8mb with a segwitz control(i think).  Definitely the Classic and no other current new update. 
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 05:28:03 PM

uᴉoɔʇᴉq has its advantages but isnt yet present at all countries soo some people would keep using western union instead uᴉoɔʇᴉq.The adoption of uᴉoɔʇᴉq is making the diference here.

If you will tell to guy/girl who need to recive your money that bitcoin have no fee they will start use bitcon instant. People using western union just cause they don't know about bitcoin.

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:36:14 PM

If you will tell to guy/girl who need to recive your money that uᴉoɔʇᴉq have no fee they will start use bitcon instant. People using western union just cause they don't know about uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Exactly bitcoin will be more popular in future as of now we don't have many users and we don't have many sites that accpet bitcoin as a mode of payment.
SotoshiWizz

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:19:42 PM

Bitcoin was built to prop up the united states in the event of a collapse of the dollar. It didn't collapse.  Bitcoin is a experiment!  Not to succeed beyond a plaform for learning.  Telling folks bitcoin is free is a lie and unethical. Does more harm than good.  Bitcoin is not ready for mainstream for many years. It needs more work and more time to mature.  I built it to last 135yrs.  5 yrs is hardly enough time to get all the kinks and bugs out to run efficiently.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:23:18 PM

For me WU has become history now, I only use bitcoins for online transfers, why should I pay transaction fees to WU if bitcoin is taking care of it almost freely.
Beinglove

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:26:36 PM

For me WU has become history now, I only use moondollars for online transfers, why should I pay transaction fees to WU if uᴉoɔʇᴉq is taking care of it almost freely.

Western union cannot compete with uᴉoɔʇᴉq and has losted some clients already,their fees will lead them into the dark on the next years,as we all believe uᴉoɔʇᴉq will be for everyone that wanna save and has more power with their own cash.The same thing almost as internet before all use it it started with a small group and well nowadays almost everybody use it and has acess to it
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:33:54 PM

at least where I live, it's hard to change people's head about the obvious advantage in uᴉoɔʇᴉq, but they will learn by fearing their government high taxes and high inflation rates... w.u sucks compared to btc in every aspects..

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: