Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 123369 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

I would say for those guys accumulate slowly. Free MOIN days at exchanges are over. Time passes and more people learn about this nice project.

I agree with you as I don't care what the price of MOIN is when it comes to buy as it has been steady at around 0.05 USD for a while now. Yes we get days where it dips below but it's always in the 0.04 to 0.05 price range. Also if people are looking to invest in MOIN for the long term then they should invest now while the price is were it's at because in the long term it will most likely be a lot higher then it is now. I've been building up my MOIN for many months now and I'm not a big investor and would like to buy a large amount of MOIN but I haven't been able too so I take some of what I earn from my signature and Twitter campaigns each week and invest it into MOIN along with a few other crypto coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ooom

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:29:33 PM

I am following MOIN markets quite long and it is very stable.

Staking rewards are great and this stable price increase is good looking stable future profits.

Moin approach to reward good interest to network participants is beyond comparison to DASH master-node. Way better interest which with future stable price increase and further long term development will be very profitable.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

I am following MOIN markets quite long and it is very stable.

Staking rewards are great and this stable price increase is good looking stable future profits.

Moin approach to reward good interest to network participants is beyond comparison to DASH master-node. Way better interest which with future stable price increase and further long term development will be very profitable.

Well said mate, This is what caught my eye with MOIN was the stable price and ever since it has been rising slowly which is another great sign for long term growth. Also with a low marketcap and under 7 million coins there is huge potential for MOIN to grow which is why I am buying as many MOIN coins each week as I can and leave it staking 24/7 to get as many coins as possible.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

I've been slowly picking up more and more MOIN from trading other Altcoins and then buying MOIN, yesterday I had a good day trading Reddcoin as I had been sitting on a large bag of this coin for a long time now and so when I saw the price creeping up to 100 sats I started selling all the way up to 83 sats before the dump started. So I was able to make a few millions sats and bought more MOIN. I could flip thos MOIN I just bought for a profit but I would rather stake them instead for the future because I believe that the coin will be worth a lot more then it is now.

By the way how is the t-shirt design contest going?

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:34:54 AM

Hey Vella that is awesome that you had a good day with redd.  The whole crypto scene is doing phenomenal at the moment it is amazing to watch as bitcoin and many altcoins hit all time highs.  MOIN's blockchain is chugging along in good health and the market is always improving as more people participate.  The t-shirt design contest is still wide open.  I think we can just leave it open for the time being.  I haven't had a chance to do anything on the website yet but I will just do a quick blog post on moinmovement tomorrow and try to advertise the contest a bit here coming up.  Weather is getting better, summer is almost here.  MOIN!
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:24:57 AM

Wow what a day for MOIN markets.  Today was by far the all time high volume for MOIN blowing all other days volume out of the water.  They are just like little specs on the chart now. lol.  Anyway... I made an update on the moinmovement.org website.  You can check it out over @ http://www.moinmovement.org/news/coming-out-of-hibernation 

Talk to you all soon!  Cheesy
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:01:24 PM

Wow what a day for MOIN markets.  Today was by far the all time high volume for MOIN blowing all other days volume out of the water.  They are just like little specs on the chart now. lol.  Anyway... I made an update on the moinmovement.org website.  You can check it out over @ http://www.moinmovement.org/news/coming-out-of-hibernation 

Talk to you all soon!  Cheesy

Hey bud!

Yeah it was a great day for MOIN breaking it's all time high in volume and also in USD and I also think it broke it's all time high in sats as well. MOIN almost hit 0.10 USD and like I have been saying it's only a matter of time before more people start to invest in this coin. Now that the price has dipped a little it might be a good time to buy some more which I might be doing with some profits I have made with trading a few other Altcoins. MOIN is looking really good for the long term and maybe one day we'll see $1 per MOIN.

Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:50:27 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 01:05:53 AM by Mendeleev

interesting! masternodes planned?

Yes! But only after we rewrite the entire codebase in Go, move from blockchain to DAG, implement ZK-SNARKs based anon and Turing complete smart contracts, get listed on Polonitrex and fix that wobbly navigation panel.

No masternodes.

Update on the MOINX thing shortly. It may not be a bug so much as slightly counterintuitive behaviour.

I like your style.

Everybody is always keen to hop on the new fad.

I've been looking for a coin to hold and stake, just for the fun of it. I think this might be the one!

I have only one question about The Platform: Can you confirm it won't be a coin swap to a new project (like SDC did)? I know you're keeping the details a secret for now, but are you able to confirm this won't be part of the plan?

Cheers! And good luck with this.

P.S. - I know you were ok with the Particl thing. No politics here. I'm just interested in the facts.
KingCaper (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:17:12 PM

interesting! masternodes planned?

Yes! But only after we rewrite the entire codebase in Go, move from blockchain to DAG, implement ZK-SNARKs based anon and Turing complete smart contracts, get listed on Polonitrex and fix that wobbly navigation panel.

No masternodes.

Update on the MOINX thing shortly. It may not be a bug so much as slightly counterintuitive behaviour.

I like your style.

Everybody is always keen to hop on the new fad.

I've been looking for a coin to hold and stake, just for the fun of it. I think this might be the one!

I have only one question about The Platform: Can you confirm it won't be a coin swap to a new project (like SDC did)? I know you're keeping the details a secret for now, but are you able to confirm this won't be part of the plan?

Cheers! And good luck with this.

P.S. - I know you were ok with the Particl thing. No politics here. I'm just interested in the facts.

I'm glad you brought this up - the prospect of no longer being directly downstream from SDC presents a quandary and is something I've been thinking about. Regardless of what people think about the SDC to PART move, we've benefited hugely from the work done by the SDC team since we originally forked from them and it'd be nice if that could continue. The simplest and least time-consuming way to make that happen would be to fork PART and perform a swap.

So in answer to your question, at the moment it's not something I'd completely rule out. I can't see us doing a swap in order to raise funds in the same way. I suppose it's tempting - especially when every few days another ETH token seems to rake in a million or more dollars' worth of funding - but I don't think we need it. The Moin Movement fund could serve as a significant war chest to pay for things like promotion when the alpha of The Platform is released (should the community deem that an appropriate use of the funds).

If we were to swap it'd be so we could benefit from the work done by the BTC and PART devs and it'd be done over a significantly longer period of time. It seems a bit tasteless to be coveting the PART source code before it's even been released, but it's difficult not to with all the new stuff they've been working on. Still, as it stands The Platform can be implemented perfectly well upon the current codebase and so for now development will continue based on the assumption that that's what will happen.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

I'm glad you brought this up - the prospect of no longer being directly downstream from SDC presents a quandary and is something I've been thinking about. Regardless of what people think about the SDC to PART move, we've benefited hugely from the work done by the SDC team since we originally forked from them and it'd be nice if that could continue. The simplest and least time-consuming way to make that happen would be to fork PART and perform a swap.

So in answer to your question, at the moment it's not something I'd completely rule out. I can't see us doing a swap in order to raise funds in the same way. I suppose it's tempting - especially when every few days another ETH token seems to rake in a million or more dollars' worth of funding - but I don't think we need it. The Moin Movement fund could serve as a significant war chest to pay for things like promotion when the alpha of The Platform is released (should the community deem that an appropriate use of the funds).

If we were to swap it'd be so we could benefit from the work done by the BTC and PART devs and it'd be done over a significantly longer period of time. It seems a bit tasteless to be coveting the PART source code before it's even been released, but it's difficult not to with all the new stuff they've been working on. Still, as it stands The Platform can be implemented perfectly well upon the current codebase and so for now development will continue based on the assumption that that's what will happen.

Thanks for the reply. Good to know.

It's good that people are aware that it's a possibility. There'll be no reason to complain in future, if you've already made it clear that you haven't ruled it out.

Cheers!
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

I'm a bit sleep-deprived so I'm going to leave the fortnightly update till tomorrow.

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:18:25 AM

Fortnightly Update

For a while I've had a clear idea about what form The Platform will take, but I wasn't sure exactly how we'd get there from here. Recently things have really started to crystallize.

The system will have 3 parts. The combination of these 3 parts constitutes what I've been referring to as The Platform. Originally I'd planned for there to be no more significant updates released until the alpha was done. I've now changed my mind, partly because I think incremental development and releases is more efficient and partly because the modularity of the system permits it. It also means a bit less uncertainty for investors.

Having to write these updates has made me more acutely aware of the passing of time and has got me thinking about things like time constraints and their effects on productivity etc. Basically, I'm concerned that without firm targets things might drift or the pace might get a bit too leisurely. Maybe having no firm targets is just as bad as having unrealistic ones. Since each of the 3 parts that make up The Platform can operate independently and provide useful functionality in and of themselves they will be incorporated into the wallet and released as and when each of them is ready. Although I'm not going to give an ETA right now, future updates will include some sort of graphical representation of how much progress has been made towards the completion of each part.

Aside from all this, axllht's been hard at work on designs for the individual tabs of the redesigned wallet and the two of us have also been trying to straighten out some overlapping/inconsistent use of terminology and counter-intuitive categorisation of features in the current design. User experience stuff. For the first time in a while it's felt like we have an actual team working on development and it feels good.

Since there's no clear preference in the poll regarding market alerts I'll try to put together something that'll broadcast via them all. I'll let you know when it's done.

johnantony

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:27:34 PM

sorry guys, i had send moin from livecoin to moin client wallet, i used default address and default stealth address, but my moin aren't more on livecoin and didn't come in my wallet. what i must do. thank guys.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

sorry guys, i had send moin from livecoin to moin client wallet, i used default address and default stealth address, but my moin aren't more on livecoin and didn't come in my wallet. what i must do. thank guys.

Do you have the transaction ID that livecoin sent you when you withdrew?  We can try to look up the status of the transaction on the block explorer.
johnantony

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:51:19 PM

no..only for last withdraw, that was right, but for that no. i only see now on my livecoin 4000 moin and 3000 available Sad
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:36:25 PM

If livecoin did not send you an email with a transaction number and withdrawal conformation then the withdrawal  might be stuck in their system in some way.  Double check your spam folders for any related emails but if there is no more info I would recommend submitting a support ticket with livecoin to see if they can provide somemore details.  Without a txid there is no way for us to reference the transaction outside of their website.  I bet they will help, they seem to have good suppprt. 
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:48:41 PM

Fortnightly Update

For a while I've had a clear idea about what form The Platform will take, but I wasn't sure exactly how we'd get there from here. Recently things have really started to crystallize.

The system will have 3 parts. The combination of these 3 parts constitutes what I've been referring to as The Platform. Originally I'd planned for there to be no more significant updates released until the alpha was done. I've now changed my mind, partly because I think incremental development and releases is more efficient and partly because the modularity of the system permits it. It also means a bit less uncertainty for investors.

Having to write these updates has made me more acutely aware of the passing of time and has got me thinking about things like time constraints and their effects on productivity etc. Basically, I'm concerned that without firm targets things might drift or the pace might get a bit too leisurely. Maybe having no firm targets is just as bad as having unrealistic ones. Since each of the 3 parts that make up The Platform can operate independently and provide useful functionality in and of themselves they will be incorporated into the wallet and released as and when each of them is ready. Although I'm not going to give an ETA right now, future updates will include some sort of graphical representation of how much progress has been made towards the completion of each part.

Aside from all this, axllht's been hard at work on designs for the individual tabs of the redesigned wallet and the two of us have also been trying to straighten out some overlapping/inconsistent use of terminology and counter-intuitive categorisation of features in the current design. User experience stuff. For the first time in a while it's felt like we have an actual team working on development and it feels good.

Since there's no clear preference in the poll regarding market alerts I'll try to put together something that'll broadcast via them all. I'll let you know when it's done.

Thanks for the update KingCaper.

No matter which direction MOIN goes down I believe it will be successful for us all. Right now might be a great time to load up on some more MOIN as the price has dipped a little now under 3,000 sats. If I had some spare BTC I'll be loading up for sure, if the price stays where it is for the next day or so I'll use some of my signature campaign funds to buy more MOIN.

Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:54:34 PM

Just a friendly reminder that this MOIN chain is NOT traded on yobit.  Please be safe out there.

You can find this MOIN on Livecoin, Cryptopia, Novaexchange, Coinexchange.io and C-Cex.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:58:59 PM

Just a friendly reminder that this MOIN chain is NOT traded on yobit.  Please be safe out there.

You can find this MOIN on Livecoin, Cryptopia, Novaexchange, Coinexchange.io and C-Cex.

Yes thanks for posting this as people might start buying MOIN from Yobit and are then stuck with a coin that they can't send to the current MOIN wallet to stake. It's sad to see that Yobit continue to do this to people and should just delete MOIN from their exchange. I still can't understand how this exchange is still able to operate and rip people off like they have done to me with stuck coins, lucky for me it's not MOIN as I only buy MOIN from Cryptopia and now Novaexchange.

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:08:15 AM

Picked up another few hundred more MOIN coins thanks to some profits I have just made on Waves going up over $5. I've been lucky the last couple of weeks with trading as it has helped me build on my MOIN stack for the future as MOIN is one of my long term holds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: