Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109704 times)
SharpCoiner

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 08:03:18 AM

What about adding Xapo?
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:13:56 PM

How that's possible?
Can't build quarry.
http://prntscr.com/d4or45
Laser is used to mine asteroids couple of times, but still like new. Tried to repair, but no changes...
naning29

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:39:37 PM

help me please i cant get cpu anymore

Your account is banned and will remain banned. I've already explained it.

Update!

So, it turns out Paytoshi is closing too!

Woah.

That means that even if FaucetHUB becomes a thing, it will be a monopoly and we don't like to depend on a single entity.

We're not going to implement our own faucetbox clone, but we have added on-chain withdrawal support today.

The rules for it are pretty damning, as we require minimum 100000 withdrawal amount and take 20000 satoshi fee on top of that. Sorry, but it's pretty impossible to work around this. (Maybe the fees can be reduced if the grouping thing works nicely).

Here's the migration plan:

Referral payments are going to keep coming to FaucetBOX for now.

On December 7th, we will automatically move everyone to new Referral withdrawal method, and using FaucetBOX.com for that is not going to be an option anymore. (New method will be either FaucetHUB, if it is ready by that point or Direct, if not).

We will no longer refill Paytoshi balance, ever.

We will no longer refill FaucetBOX/DOGE balance, ever.

We will keep refilling FaucetBOX/BTC balance until December 10th.

On December 14th, we will disable Paytoshi payouts completely.

On December 19th, we will disable FaucetBOX payouts completely.

People will be able to (and already can) update their preferred referral withdrawal method. (Take a look at your account page).

If you are a referral mogul, you might want to change it.

Please, do ask questions if something is unclear.
SatoshiGalaxy
Version 1.0

Introducing a new Online RPG/BTC Faucet hybrid!

This is a pretty exciting project for me and my team, and hopefully will be as exciting for you.

• Vast galaxy to explore
  • Fine choice of gameplay strategies
  • Mining, Crafting, Trading, Combat PvE and PvP, events
  • Player-run economy: every item in the game can be crafted and sold to other players
  • MORE ads Sad

Faucet features:

• Instant payouts via FaucetBOX.com (no thresholds)
  • Backup payouts via Paytoshi.org (when faucetbox is down or is dry)
  • Nice rewards, if you spend time on upgrading (~1000 sat/hour)
  • Solid referral locking (even if player doesn't sign-up right away)
  • No regional biases (we don't care what "tier" your country is)
  • 10% ref. payout
  • Main currency is BTC, but you can also withdraw DOGE

http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/screens/longer.png

Thank you all for participating in the beta test. We've closed about 300 issues, ranging from minor bugs and typos, to serious exploits, to minor enchantments to complete revamps of whole gameplay sub-systems. We're now in Release status.

Please ask any questions here in this thread.

Enjoy!
naning29

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:48:29 PM

i dont know what my wrong. why my account is banned ? help me please
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 03:05:51 AM

What about adding Xapo?

Hello, SharpCoiner!

We dislike XAPO for multiple reasons, mainly their devotion to collecting real-world, identifying information of their users.

So unless something very dramatic happens, XAPO is never going to be supported by SatoshiGalaxy.

How that's possible?
Can't build quarry.
http://prntscr.com/d4or45
Laser is used to mine asteroids couple of times, but still like new. Tried to repair, but no changes...

Thanks for the report!

Looks like only mint condition equipment could be used for module building. This will either be fixed, either a better error message will be added in the next update.

Interested in Direct: min-max, fee and how long will be processed?

The maximum is going to be our wallet balance. Minimum is 100k satoshi, with 20k fee on top. Payouts happen every 6hours, given that
the minimum is reached (among all interested parties).

We're planning to improve our send-to-many implementation, so both the minimum and the fee could be reduced. This way, rich players
will basically cover the fees for the newbies, and it will also PROBABLY allow newbies to withdraw very small amounts (1000 sat, or so?).
At least, that's the general idea.

i dont know what my wrong. why my account is banned ? help me please

You have created 10 accounts. Then you promised me it will not happen again. Then you waited for a few days, and created 10 more accounts.

Sorry, but that's end of the line for you.

Update!

• [BUG] Crafting attempt should always spend CPU points and energy. (@onlinedigger)
  • [BUG] Rocket hits do not increase aiming skill. (@mrrkuchc)
  • [BUG] Orbital Cannon damage is not reported. (@Przemax+@kakucis006)
  • [BUG] When def.grid attacks a ship, it wipes said ship's loot table. (@zaiusz+@kakucis006)
  • [ENC] Def.grid damage now counts in loot distribution.* (@kakucis006)
  • [ENC] AJAX'ify market-storage claims. ** (@5leepyJoe)
  • [ENC] Market storage is now local! **
  • [ENC] Improve ship sorting in the scanner.
  • [ENC] Add wandering NPC truckers. (@Quellzar)
  • [ENC] Add cloaking devices.***
  • [ENC] Re-introduce Slithers.***

* You still have to be around to get the loot, and you still need to deal at least some damage using your ship.

** The AJAX'ification makes marketplace storage about 15% more efficient, but the nerf makes it about 200% less efficient, so honestly, it's a net loss for players. Market storage was not really abused/overpowered before, but we really want people to travel around with their materials on-board for more piracy! If this turns out to be too ugly, we will revert this change.  

*** Both those things will be re-balanced in the future, including their blueprint recipes, costs, all stats, etc. Purchase at your own peril. And we would really like your feedback on the stats, because cloaking is a whole new concept, and we haven't finished analyzing it's impact (and it's value) on the gameplay.

Most of those updates have a common theme: Piracy!

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
zaiusz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:56:03 AM

Energy isn't refueling in my trucker Tongue  Can you have  alook at that toecutter?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 04:10:56 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 04:31:38 AM by toecutter

Energy isn't refueling in my trucker Tongue  Can you have  alook at that toecutter?
Energy regeneration is broken. 23 per minute, but after 10 minutes i have only 157 energy.

Hey guys, I completely forgot to mention we're tracking down the "ships not exploding on time" bug reported by zaiusz (and pretty much everybody else).

You might experience turn resolver shutting down completely, so lots of stuff (including energy regeneration) might not work at all.

There's a fail safe, that should kick everything back into place in 10 minutes after such critical failure.

While that might seem like a horrible approach (and it partly is), this is marginally better than getting shot by pirates AND NOT getting their loot at the same time. With the new system it's more of a "all or nothing" thing.

Hopefully, as we fix all bugs that surface this way, you will never have to experience this sad state, but today and tomorrow are going to be turbulent. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll make sure we make up for it.

Edit: hmm, looks like we're done. Please report if this keep happening and/or if pirates still do not explode as expected.

zaiusz

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:31:53 AM

thanks cutter,  this'll give me a reason to bust out the arms again on some pirate's sore ass
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:07:33 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 06:32:08 AM by kakucis006

It's possible on market to claim things located in other stations, I think that's wrong. Some bug in new upgrade?

P.S My CPU points are down to 7 Sad
5leepyJoe

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:36:24 AM

Update!

• [BUG] Crafting attempt should always spend CPU points and energy. (@onlinedigger)
  • [BUG] Rocket hits do not increase aiming skill. (@mrrkuchc)
  • [BUG] Orbital Cannon damage is not reported. (@Przemax+@kakucis006)
  • [BUG] When def.grid attacks a ship, it wipes said ship's loot table. (@zaiusz+@kakucis006)
  • [ENC] Def.grid damage now counts in loot distribution.* (@kakucis006)
  • [ENC] AJAX'ify market-storage claims. ** (@5leepyJoe)
  • [ENC] Market storage is now local! **
  • [ENC] Improve ship sorting in the scanner.
  • [ENC] Add wandering NPC truckers. (@Quellzar)
  • [ENC] Add cloaking devices.***
  • [ENC] Re-introduce Slithers.***

* You still have to be around to get the loot, and you still need to deal at least some damage using your ship.

** The AJAX'ification makes marketplace storage about 15% more efficient, but the nerf makes it about 200% less efficient, so honestly, it's a net loss for players. Market storage was not really abused/overpowered before, but we really want people to travel around with their materials on-board for more piracy! If this turns out to be too ugly, we will revert this change.  

*** Both those things will be re-balanced in the future, including their blueprint recipes, costs, all stats, etc. Purchase at your own peril. And we would really like your feedback on the stats, because cloaking is a whole new concept, and we haven't finished analyzing it's impact (and it's value) on the gameplay.

Most of those updates have a common theme: Piracy!

What do you mean by market storage is now local? Will you only be able to get the items from sector where you placed it in the market? If so a lot of people are going to get stuck in a sector after being destroyed because they don't have an engine aboard while mining, and can no longer access their market storage to retrieve an engine.

You guys keep wanting to push PvP piracy but the same thing will happen over and over again, and we'll be saying the same thing over and over again. People will get butthurt and start wars over piracy. Which is understandable when you are forced to travel with 600k+ worth of stuff that took you ages to gather and craft and then it gets taken from you. Special PvP events is the way to go, not forcing people to be pissed off and go on a rampage which will inevitably end in more people leaving the game than there are joining the game.

Also imagine someone going after new guys the entire time. The game is hard enough to get somewhere when you are starting out without having you robbed of your time, effort, and income by other people.

5leepyJoe

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:45:41 AM

Could you please consider removing BlockAdz from your advertising list. Whenever it has to load an ad from them the game is in limbo for 10+ seconds and then 8/10 times it times out anyways. Lets be honest, the only ad they ever have is "Advertise on this site"... I think it is time to kill them off.

naning29

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:47:18 AM

I only have one account that naning29 nothing other.If I have 10 accounts let me see. I only have one account is no more.
My internet using wifi what is the problem
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 10:05:02 AM

It's possible on market to claim things located in other stations, I think that's wrong. Some bug in new upgrade?

Could be, thanks for the report!

What do you mean by market storage is now local? Will you only be able to get the items from sector where you placed it in the market?

Like I said, we don't have a lot of heart in this change, so it's probably not going to stick, and I definitely won't be defending it :)

Could you please consider removing BlockAdz from your advertising list. Whenever it has to load an ad from them the game is in limbo for 10+ seconds and then 8/10 times it times out anyways. Lets be honest, the only ad they ever have is "Advertise on this site"... I think it is time to kill them off.

Blockadz.com has bad days, it's true, but removing them is not really an option for us at this moment, sorry :(

I only have one account that naning29 nothing other.If I have 10 accounts let me see. I only have one account is no more.
My internet using wifi what is the problem

Dude (gal?), I'm so, so sorry! I was about to laugh in your face and/or ignore you, but then I went to pull off some stats, and it turned out I was completely wrong! Sorry, I mistook you for another guy.

PLEASE forgive me, it's entirely my own fault, human error and all that. I've reinstated your account and will throw some satoshi your way.

However, there is some kind of different problem with your acc., which I think we'll be able to resolve. I'll reply to one of your E-Mails.

Once again, terribly sorry for ignoring all your mails and PMs and posts here.

naning29

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:18:22 AM

Thank you for your help.
What it means my account not banned
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 10:29:08 AM

Thank you for your help.
What it means my account not banned

Yup, feel free to play, also check your E-Mail, I've explained the situation a bit better.

In any case, let this be a lesson for everyone: toecutter is one stupid AND arrogant sob.

5leepyJoe

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:40:45 AM

hey toe,

My CPU rate is going down. Only getting 9 instead of 13. I'm guessing it is from the blockadz ads that don't want to load up.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 10:49:52 AM

Tiny update.

Market-storage claims are not actually restricted to localities for now. Looks like there are some bugs to iron out.

So you can expect it to be in effect one day soon, and then maybe go off again... Sorry for all the confusion.

Also forgot to mention this little thing in my last post:

• [ENC] Make CPU points indicator point to ship#cpu page. (@onlinedigger)

5leepyJoe

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:59:36 AM

Also forgot to mention this little thing in my last post:

• [ENC] Make CPU points indicator point to ship#cpu page. (@onlinedigger)

Yay! finally  Grin

hey toe,

My CPU rate is going down. Only getting 9 instead of 13. I'm guessing it is from the blockadz ads that don't want to load up.

Fixed. Thanks toe!  Wink

zaiusz

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:45:37 AM

So if you decide to rocket mine, it's kind of crumby because after you mine you can't dock for 30 seconds.  Is that a planned inconvenience?

(well actually rocket mining costs more than it's worth...)
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 02:40:01 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 05:02:53 AM by toecutter

CPU point indicator do not updates when lookin out for players/squads.
Ships for sale not displayed in 'All' list on market only in 'Ships' list.

Filed, thank you. Ships not showing up on the 'All' tab, is kinda by design.

So if you decide to rocket mine, it's kind of crumby because after you mine you can't dock for 30 seconds.  Is that a planned inconvenience?

Ugh, no. Too many rules interfering with each other... Don't think it could be easily fixed either. Thanks for your report!

Small update.

• [BUG] Storage claim between stations works.* (@kakucis006)
  • [BUG] Cloaking devices do not work. (@?)
  • [ENC] Add ability to transfer things between storagerooms.* (@5leepyJoe)
  • [ENC] Add Qlosseum.**

* So, as promised, market/storage claims are limited from now on. Current version of the feature is more forgiving. Still might revert it completely.

** That thing was basically invented by our players, people who are tracking our history will know exactly what it is.
Please report if it's buggy! I'll not tell you much else for now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: