Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109710 times)
zaiusz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:06:03 AM

what's with the short circuited weapons?  is it to force you to repair them early?  They won't work no matter what.. one of my beams is at 93/100 and i'd rather not take it down a point yet to see if it fixes it..

edit:
Wait, everything is short circuited... can't even fly to the station
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 05:14:11 AM

Update.

• [ENC] Buttons are no longer disabled when you load page with zero energy. (@jbiting)
  • [BUG] Fix "double-approach" bug.* (@euel)
  • [ENC] Internal rewrite for all equipment usage.** (@onlinedigger)

*This bug was reported by pretty much everyone, but I decided to credit euel as he was the first one to provide enough data for a fix.

**We have completely rewrote equipment handling routines. This should not change any existing rules, but hopefully will address the "out-of-order events" as similar issues. As always with such updates, we expect tons of bugs to crop up. It will say your equipment "short-cicruited" in all such cases (this is an error you should never really see). If that happens, please report it and we'll try to fix it ASAP.

I'll post replies and restore CPU rates in a bit.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

Only getting 6 cpu fix it pls!

Please PM/e-mail me to resolve this issue.

Dear toecutter,

Is there a possibility that this ship is cloaking for 130 minutes? Or what is the meaning of this?

Yes, that's it.

SG2. incorrect durability displayed after ship switch until page refresh. https://youtu.be/e_rJxJJLeAI

Got it, thank you.

Well, i'm crafting... CPUs whitch cost 1minute/piece, but 10 CPUs cost 11 minutes http://prntscr.com/ehlgqk hm...
Lets make some BUF Shield Generator with same time cost per piece, but wait http://prntscr.com/ehlicf 10 BUF SGs cost less then 10 CPUs!

That is correct. I think I've mentioned it before. Crafting one-by-one is faster than batch-crafting, but as you know, the chances to burn increase that way. So you have a choice, wait longer or take larger risk.

So, this new update, whatever other arguments there are about efficiency or whatnot, regardless of those, I just find all the extra jumping to be very tedious. I'm not opposed to distance based things being added to the game, but forcing double the clicks to do the same thing as you did before is not enjoyable. I'm not sure if this is a temporary thing or what, but I find myself playing less and less because the gameplay is getting frustrating.

I also tested out the new hunting, and it's still a joke compared to what crafting used to be. I suppose if this is sort of the limiting factor you want to place on players to earn, that's fine then, but if you're going to buff hunting loot you should get a little more serious about it. 5 copper plates and a 40 nm pcb for 10 minutes of shooting is really tedious.

Duly noted.

Also, I think I might have found a bug. When you land on a planet, you can repair your equipment for free. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but thought I'd report it anyhow.

Equipment repairs are completely free both on stations and planets, that is correct.

Lastly, I still have the offer on the table of providing a service to the game for free, if you're interested Toecutter. Just give me a shout anytime and I'll explain.

Oh, totally forgot about this, thank you.

what's with the short circuited weapons?  is it to force you to repair them early?  They won't work no matter what.. one of my beams is at 93/100 and i'd rather not take it down a point yet to see if it fixes it..

edit:
Wait, everything is short circuited... can't even fly to the station

Yeah, the update has gone a bit wrong. Is it still an issue?

CPU rates restored.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 05:52:57 AM

Ouch! Have mounted 2 energy spitters III 66/99 repaired last night and 69/100 on privateer and they won't shoot... BUT moved 66/99 to another ship works great, when i return it back it don't work again! Shocked

Could you tell me which ship is that? Or maybe mount it on the broken ship and leave it as is, so I can take a look?

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 06:29:31 AM

FS3 on Terebellum III. Can't fly: Unknown error. Does not matter if i have mounted broken or scratched engine. All engines are Basic.

;D ;D ;D SCN-A Basic Scanner: Jumpgate malfunction

The thrusters should've been fixed now, please confirm.

As for your pulse blasters, not sure what's wrong. I'm unable to reproduce this :(

Could you please provide more info?

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 06:36:41 AM

All work normal now

Great!

Thanks for you patience, guys. I think we're done with catastrophic failures. More bugs are expected, of course, that was a very massive change.

BTW, I'm not sure how it worked before, but thruster/impulse movement (aka "approaching" or "fiddling around") should NOT break your cloak.

Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:43:22 AM

I think Ill make a tutorial that is up to date now because all of the changes. All Im asking in return is to increase a traffic a bit on my blog and write a comment here and there. It should help me a bit in my endavour.

On the side note:

The planetary conquest seems to be harder day by day. Firstly the damage was cut into half. Secondly the accuracy of hitting planets is realy low with 14 aiming level. Thirdly the lack of the ability to hide from planets fire seems to be an ok idea but it makes it twice as hard to conquer the planet. Maybe adjust some balance issue for the healing rate of shields and defence grid.
shivasimha

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:39:42 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 01:55:10 PM by shivasimha

The planetary conquest seems to be harder day by day. Firstly the damage was cut into half. Secondly the accuracy of hitting planets is realy low with 14 aiming level. Thirdly the lack of the ability to hide from planets fire seems to be an ok idea but it makes it twice as hard to conquer the planet. Maybe adjust some balance issue for the healing rate of shields and defence grid.

Not for it. Lower defence even more, so 4-5 guys can easily harrase whole galaxy with no exeptions. Even now, some pacefull decent miner, who maniged to grind for monats, and settleing 1 planet to have some fun asset in game, can lose it in 10 min.
As I can see.. if you got allince and dont have 10 players attacking planet to test your theory... There is nothing to talk about lowering def. Thats my apinion.  Game is made to have more than 50 players. And planets are most valuble asset in game (hugr time and funds can be invested in it).

But to be clear. Lower def. regen. Idea allso benefits me, but am only prioritizing fact that we need more players in game. Meaning: making newbs more comfortable so they stay in game, is wisest thing for game future. Not doing favors to even strongest guys in game allready so they can stomp on small ones easier.  
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:53:45 PM

still don't fixed cpu = 6
zaiusz

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:11:16 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 05:50:09 PM by zaiusz

Errors in newly implemented skills descriptions:

-Tracking> Longerivity is not a word; but I think it's meant to be longevity
-Aiming> Spelling- "successful" spelt with an extra L at the end
-Smelting> Wrong description - "Gain this skill by recharging ships."
-Lapidary> Wrong description - "Gain this skill by recharging ships."
-Electronics> Wrong description - "Gain this skill by recharging ships."
-Tinkering> Spelling - "ingredients"

I think it's cool that you can give yourself a title now by selecting a skill.  Does this show up to other players or just yourself?
rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:24:07 PM

Dear toecutter,

Is there an advertising banner for Satoshi Galaxy? If so, where can I download this?
zaiusz

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:49:18 AM

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, but sometimes weapons do double damage.  I've done it a few times and pirates have done it to me too.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:11:07 AM

I think Ill make a tutorial that is up to date now because all of the changes. All Im asking in return is to increase a traffic a bit on my blog and write a comment here and there. It should help me a bit in my endavour.

I'll talk to the devs again, but last time I asked, they denied this request. IMHO, you won't get much traffic anyways, it's not like we have lots of players :( I can sticky your forum threads, though.

BTW, I advice you to hang on for a bit, the interface is going to be changed again in one of the next updates.

1. I believe you can actually do MORE damage right now, as, for example 25+25=50hp against 40hp we had before.
2. There was a bug in Aiming skill not being counted AT ALL when you attack planets. It has since been resolved. Maybe that's what you were seeing? Have you tried before or after that update?
3. Yes, shields/def.grid recharge might get tuned in the future.

@shivasimha, you make a good point too. However, just so you know, we always considered brining more players the most correct way to deal with planetary attacks. At some point, even the most protected planet shall fall to a pack.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, but sometimes weapons do double damage.  I've done it a few times and pirates have done it to me too.

Not a bug, this is "critical hit" as mentioned in one of my "update!" posts from before.

Triple damage! http://prntscr.com/ei4tm7  8)

But not triple damage! Thank you for the report.

SG2. When thrusting aroung CPU points not updating.

Filed, thank you.

Like it was with population updating, there is no update for warehouse http://prntscr.com/ehqicw
Very strange shields amount http://prntscr.com/ehr4ih First i recharged him 7% shields then did 20+20 critical damage http://prntscr.com/ehr6bn It is visual, because if i target on other pirate and then again to Insane Tooth, he have no shields but then he receive -5% again.
Energy Spitter MK III with 0/X durability made 11 damage

That's very weird. Filed. Thank you!

Dear toecutter,

Is there an advertising banner for Satoshi Galaxy? If so, where can I download this?

See above, please contact me directly to resolve this.

Dear toecutter,

We have some low-quality ads, please see the referral FAQ page.

Errors in newly implemented skills descriptions:

Embarrassing! Thank you.

kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

Hi!
 My reactor is at 48/99 durability but produce only 19/min energy?
http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbe6iB6y69
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:45:14 AM

Hi!
 My reactor is at 48/99 durability but produce only 19/min energy?
http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbe6iB6y69

Sounds about right, I think.

kakucis006

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:50:56 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 08:01:03 AM by kakucis006

Instead of 25? That means I need to repair reactor at~70 -80 points to get max energy per min? It will be more right if that will happen when reactor is down at */20 or */10
Btw, traveling now is cutted by half anyway, not because of engines(new implemented engine doesn`t help too) but because of reactors and energy rate. 2x jump+2x approach is 200 energy. That means I can jump max 2 systems far in 10 min instead 5 before update....
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

Instead of 25? That means I need to repair reactor at~70 -80 points to get max energy per min? It will be more right if that will happen when reactor is down at */20 or */10

The points themselves are never taken into account, it's the ratio between current and max durability that's being used in all fail calculations. I don't have the math on me right now, so I will ask the devs if that's intended or not. But it does sound more or less right.

(To make my point more clear: 5/5 item is just as good as a 100/100 item. 2/4 is the same as 50/100, etc)

kakucis006

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

The points themselves are never taken into account, it's the ratio between current and max durability that's being used in all fail calculations. I don't have the math on me right now, so I will ask the devs if that's intended or not. But it does sound more or less right.

(To make my point more clear: 5/5 item is just as good as a 100/100 item. 2/4 is the same as 50/100, etc)
.. if so then it looks +- right...
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

Same with weapon, 33/99 make 1 damage but some times make 10, broken deal 1 or 2 if critical, but what this? http://prntscr.com/ei5wwy  Shocked

And I think it is possible deal x5 damage Tongue

Out of curiosity, does this happen when you fire multiple spitters in quick succession?

rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:47:58 AM

I do not know what is at the sentence: "It's no fun anymore" is not to be understood. I am also tired of posting my experience and opinion about Satoshi galaxy. I consider it a mistake to not listen to the players who post their experience with the game here. This means that fewer and fewer players will play the game every day and will share their impressions and opinions with you. This is my opinion. Too bad to be treated according to the motto: "eat or die". It is absolutely no fun if the equipment does not work 100%. It's no fun that I just have to work for new equipment day and night to work with the new equipment again for new equipment. This is madness. It is no fun that I 3! Engines need to take a leap into the next system. What shoud that? What is your intention? Do you really think that these changes will keep the current players in the game? Do you really think that you will win more players? It is my opinion and I think if this balancing remains, you will lose your player and prevent new players. No, I'm not begging you to change something about the game because I'm no matter what you do. I will continue every day as long as it is possible to play SG and customize each new update. Thank you for your attention.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: