Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 01:38:29 PM

No, only an ad blocker, but now it seems to be working as it should, so forget my post Wink

Solar flares. Darn solar flares. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:15:16 PM

What makes ETH to be evaluated at $12.09?
The fact that Microsoft agreed to use it?  Or maybe its  functionality: a public blockchain platform with smart contract capability?
I don't know for sure.

But I am telling you this: EverGreenCoin can do it too.  In fact, I have created the first smart contract out of EGC with Iasinspace.ro. Your name will be embedded into its blockchain for ever and it will contain the altitude, and location ( lat, long).

Another smart contract will be created for renewableenergy.london project, where I will embed the green certificates in the EGC blockchain.

We have a strong community, great and committed  Dev team, transparency in each project and a bright future ahead.

If only one announcement (the first egc transaction from strato) could raise the price of EGC to BTC 0.00005818, imagine what impact could have a product ( the solar miner for example) or the  EGC smart meter( for the green certificates).

So,  this is only the beginning.

I am deeply thankful  to Steve and Clay for accepting my ideas, commitment and my work for the  EGC, you rock guys.

Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 10:29:26 PM

The fact that Microsoft agreed to use it?  Or maybe its  functionality: a public blockchain platform with smart contract capability?
I don't know for sure.

But I am telling you this: EverGreenCoin can do it too.  In fact, I have created the first smart contract out of EGC with Iasinspace.ro. Your name will be embedded into its blockchain for ever and it will contain the altitude, and location ( lat, long).

Another smart contract will be created for renewableenergy.london project, where I will embed the green certificates in the EGC blockchain.

We have a strong community, great and committed  Dev team, transparency in each project and a bright future ahead.

If only one announcement (the first egc transaction from strato) could raise the price of EGC to BTC 0.00005818, imagine what impact could have a product ( the solar miner for example) or the  EGC smart meter( for the green certificates).

I am deeply thankful  to Steve and Clay for accepting my ideas, commitment and my work for the  EGC, you rock guys.

Gabi

No need to thank us, Gabi. We are honored to be a part of and have EGC be part of the project. I hope many more ideas are brought forward and EGC can be a part of those as well.

Here's to a bright EGC future, cheers!

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:29:48 AM

I don't know for sure.

Gabi

No need to thank us, Gabi. We are honored to be a part of and have EGC be part of the project. I hope many more ideas are brought forward and EGC can be a part of those as well.

steve, clay, gabi i think all of you are awesome and i think you have a strong team with a growing community skys the limit for you guys

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 01:38:52 AM

I don't know for sure.

Gabi

steve, clay, gabi i think all of you are awesome and i think you have a strong team with a growing community skys the limit for you guys

Thanks for the kind words! Without our EverGreenCoin community, none of this would be possible.

Thank you all for the continued support!

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:32:52 AM

I don't know for sure.

Gabi

Ethereum is very unique it its way.. the developers really put a huge capital for development as you can see its 2nd after bitcoin when it comes to MARKETCAP.. I know EGC can do it.. its unique from other green causes coin.. It needs a push and support from community, and a huge investment too. Cheesy Cheesy Grin
terrorblade3189

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:33:27 AM

Hey guys , I've been following this project since it's launch. Seems like things are going smoothly . Awesome to hear such updates , hope to see it kick off soon.

On an off note, Could anyone tell me how I could get my name up there? To which address do I have to send the EGC donations to , would i have to include my message along with it?

Cheers
Best Regards
tb
Oil man

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:14:39 AM

Hey guys , I've been following this project since it's launch. Seems like things are going smoothly . Awesome to hear such updates , hope to see it kick off soon.

On an off note, Could anyone tell me how I could get my name up there? To which address do I have to send the EGC donations to , would i have to include my message along with it?

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

nyari jodoh
clayford08

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:52:00 AM

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

C'mon man. That's unnecessary. There's no discrimination towards new accounts here.

To answer your question terror, you can donate $10 worth of EGC to this address: EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds
That's the address on the website that Gabi setup.

Best regards and welcome aboard,
-Clay

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:28:36 PM

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

C'mon man. That's unnecessary. There's no discrimination towards new accounts here.

To answer your question terror, you can donate $10 worth of EGC to this address: EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds

-Clay

dont know if it will get attention but i just nominated evergreencoin - stratosphere project for most significant technical achievement award at the 2016 blockchain awards. http://www.coindesk.com/nominations-2016-blockchain-awards/

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:00:09 PM

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

-Clay

dont know if it will get attention but i just nominated evergreencoin - stratosphere project for most significant technical achievement award at the 2016 blockchain awards. http://www.coindesk.com/nominations-2016-blockchain-awards/

Thank you! That would be quite the honor. Even the nomination is.

Again, thanks!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:21:44 PM

Cheers
Best Regards
tb

Who are you?

-Clay

Gabi has asked for all that wish to board to fill out a form on the site when sending payment. Here is a link: http://egc.iasinspace.ro/

It is important to add that for $30 worth of EGC you can get your name 3D printed and attached to the spacebox. It will be visable during the inflight video. Your 3D printed name will be mailed to you after the spacebox returns to earth. This is in addition to the $10 EGC donation level that gets you a transaction that will forever lock your name into the EGC blockchain and into crypto history.

Also, business advertising is available for $150 worth of EGC that will get the business logo on the spacebox and be visable as the inflight video films the curvature of the earth.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 06:20:44 PM

Back up we go!

Smiley

c-cex 0.00001333 | bittrex 0.00001251 | cryptopia 0.00001223 | yobit 0.00001450

bitdragon2016

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:54:18 AM

Gabi has asked for all that wish to board to fill out a form on the site when sending payment. Here is a link: http://egc.iasinspace.ro/

It is important to add that for $30 worth of EGC you can get your name 3D printed and attached to the spacebox. It will be visable during the inflight video. Your 3D printed name will be mailed to you after the spacebox returns to earth. This is in addition to the $10 EGC donation level that gets you a transaction that will forever lock your name into the EGC blockchain and into crypto history.

Also, business advertising is available for $150 worth of EGC that will get the business logo on the spacebox and be visable as the inflight video films the curvature of the earth.

Hello Developers when you said the 3D printed name will be mailed to you, you mean it will be delivered to specified address coz my location is Philippines. ?? does that mean I can get my 3D printed name delivered to me here in my place or if so is there any additional charge for delivery. sorry its unclear to me.. could you explain it bit further.. thanks..  Grin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:39:40 AM

Nice coin no premine i have no pc and hashpower to mine this does anyone has a faucet?
I would like to accumulate this for free.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:41:18 AM

Hello Developers when you said the 3D printed name will be mailed to you, you mean it will be delivered to specified address coz my location is Philippines. ?? does that mean I can get my 3D printed name delivered to me here in my place or if so is there any additional charge for delivery. sorry its unclear to me.. could you explain it bit further.. thanks..  Grin

I do believe that is correct, it will be shipped to you. I asked Gabi to respond and verify this. He will be responding shortly. He had just woke.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:45:22 AM

Nice coin no premine i have no pc and hashpower to mine this does anyone has a faucet?

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, there are faucets:

Quote from: OP

Thanks for your interest and welcome to EverGreenCoin!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:54:10 AM

If the faucets do not accumulate your EGC wealth fast enough, there are also these:

Wink

bitdragon2016

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:09:02 PM

If the faucets do not accumulate your EGC wealth fast enough, there are also these:

Wink

I used to grab EGC through faucet before but it makes me tired already.. i only get 0.02 egc per claim.. Grin so i decided to buy in exchange. I hope there will be more faucets to come and games also.. or  maybe a casino in the future..hehehe
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:30:32 PM

Hello Developers when you said the 3D printed name will be mailed to you, you mean it will be delivered to specified address coz my location is Philippines. ?? does that mean I can get my 3D printed name delivered to me here in my place or if so is there any additional charge for delivery. sorry its unclear to me.. could you explain it bit further.. thanks..  Grin

I do believe that is correct, it will be shipped to you. I asked Gabi to respond and verify this. He will be responding shortly. He had just woke.

Yes, this is correct, I will ship your 3d printed name straight to your mailbox:)

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: