Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:56:35 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 05:10:05 AM by kiklo

Hey Asshat ,

Your Dev is a LIAR,

He can

1.  Admit he is a Crappy Dev and all Yobit Funds were lost because he is incompetent

2. Reimburse the lost amount since he was willing to for gizfreak.

3. Get Yobit to update their blockchain , so we get access back to the Crappy Coins.

In other Words , get off of his lazy ass and do something, instead of hoping it goes away.

I really don't care

If he just wants to admit he is a crappy dev, then that works for me.

But option 1 ,2 , or 3 pick one, until you do one of those , I am here to remind everyone how crappy you and this coin are.
Take your pick asshat dev.

Cool

FYI:
Definition of Slander:
the action of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Everything I have said about your ASSHAT Dev is True, so it is not slander.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 05:03:17 AM

now resolve these issues in a civil manner - or dont ... it will be up to you entirely ...

#crysx

And that answers that.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:12:39 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 05:39:11 AM by kiklo

now resolve these issues in a civil manner - or dont ... it will be up to you entirely ...

#crysx

And that answers that.

Which you have yet to make 1 recent reply, just hide behind your useless minions.

Just admit you are a crappy dev , if options 2 or 3 are beyond you.

Cool

FYI:
How are you going to run a coin network , when you are too frighten to even have a direct conversation with someone that you have wronged?

FYI2:
@crysx , you want to stand up for this unbelievably cowardly dev, your call ,
But he was not their to support the coin users on Yobit, you are foolish to think he will stand up in a pinch when you need him. 
And as far as the amount lost, I can afford to lose it, but having him lie to me and then see him offer compensation to Gizfreak, when he has ignored Yobit users loss entirely , I am not going to let him get away with that. The Asshat has 3 options, maybe you minions should help him pick, as I said he can just admit to being a crappy dev.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:25:13 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 05:46:08 AM by kiklo

Quote from: EverGreenCoin
EDIT: I now see you have been in the trollbox urging them to get on the correct chain. Thank you for doing so and yes I have been as well.
I promise you we will get through this and your coins will be back where they belong just as soon as possible.

You Said the Above and You LIED!!

Cool

FYI:
Future Investors Beware , the Dev of this coins will not support you when you need him too.
You might as well just set your money on fire as invest in this crap coin that forks even with a checkpoint server.
And the Dev is too lazy to even get an exchange to redownload a blockchain.
He will make promises and never follow thru.

FYI2:
I just repost these last 2 posts on a daily basis from now on, until an option 1,2,3 is chosen by your dev.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:55:53 AM

I missed the last few days and I just upgraded and everything seems to be running flawlessly.

Great work guys!

Not your keys, not your coins!
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:03:20 AM

I missed the last few days and I just upgraded and everything seems to be running flawlessly.

Great work guys!

It peachy,
Except for the Fact Yobit Users lost all of their coins ~30 days ago.
And the Dev has done nothing about it.
 Tongue

Cool

FYI:
Makes you wonder who will lose coins in the next Fork that is not supposed to happen with this crap coin.
But don't worry gizfreak the dev will break his piggy bank to make sure you don't lose coins, it is just the rest of us, he does not give a damn about.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:38:50 AM

Great work guys!

It peachy,
Except for the Fact Yobit Users lost all of their coins ~30 days ago.
And the Dev has done nothing about it.
 Tongue

Cool

FYI:
Makes you wonder who will lose coins in the next Fork that is not supposed to happen with this crap coin.
But don't worry gizfreak the dev will break his piggy bank to make sure you don't lose coins, it is just the rest of us, he does not give a damn about.

That's not how forks work. Regardless of forks, addresses and their private keys are the same. You can generate an address on any fork and it will work on all forks.

If you send coins on the wrong fork, you don't lose anything on the correct fork and vice versa.

So while I have no idea what happened to you, you can't just lose coins unless you or yobit messed up royally (for example, not having backups).

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:03:49 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 08:23:59 AM by kiklo

That's not how forks work. Regardless of forks, addresses and their private keys are the same. You can generate an address on any fork and it will work on all forks.

If you send coins on the wrong fork, you don't lose anything on the correct fork and vice versa.

So while I have no idea what happened to you, you can't just lose coins unless you or yobit messed up royally (for example, not having backups).

You and the rest that feel the need to comment , why don't you go back and read from may 18th up, so you quit being so irritating confused.

No I withdrawal the coins on May 19, received them in my wallet and even staked a day or two later.
This crapy coin forked, Yobit still shows my withdraw transaction id.
(The stupid coin forked before the time I received the coins. Which shows it difficulty is to low and lousy security.)

When your network switched to a different fork, the coins ownership reverted back to Yobit like I had never received them,
and this crappy ass dev promised to help resolve the issue.
1. By getting Yobit to redownload the blockchain,
which they have not done. and he has not even continued to bring it up in chat at yobit.
See :
EDIT: I now see you have been in the trollbox urging them to get on the correct chain. Thank you for doing so and yes I have been as well.
I promise you we will get through this and your coins will be back where they belong just as soon as possible.

His promises are useless.
He should not have made a promise he had no intention of keeping , which is why I call him a LIAR.

He said if bittrex had trouble he was going to reimburse them, why do we as the Yobit users get left out.
Like I said he has 3 options. (His Choice)

1. Admit he is a Crappy Dev and all Yobit Funds were lost because he is incompetent
(The reason he is incompetent, is that  a 2 day old fork should not have been possible, if he was truly running a checkpoint server like he claimed, so there you have another lie.)
or
2. Reimburse the lost amount since he was willing to for gizfreak.
or
3. Get Yobit to update their blockchain , so we get access back to the Crappy Coins.

Cool

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:35:14 AM

@kiklo:

First off, you're being pretty childish and annoying to deal with so you're making things worse.

Secondly, the dev can't force yobit to upgrade and yobit is pretty shitty at upgrading their wallets for other coins as well.

Your missing coins are purely yobit's fault and it's not the fork's fault (as I explained earlier). Write to them to get your coins back.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

@kiklo:

First off, you're being pretty childish and annoying to deal with so you're making things worse.

Secondly, the dev can't force yobit to upgrade and yobit is pretty shitty at upgrading their wallets for other coins as well.

Your missing coins are purely yobit's fault and it's not the fork's fault (as I explained earlier). Write to them to get your coins back.

No it is the Dev & Yobit's Fault,
he should not make promises, he should also not offer to compensate gizfreak while ignoring Yobit users.
This pissed me off, as i had written off the amount, but seeing him offer others compensation was the final straw.

He should be in the Yobit chat forum every day, which he is not.
Like I said 3 options,

He can just make 1 post admitting he is a crappy dev, and I will accept that for my payment.
otherwise, expect to see me in here everyday from now on.

And nothing any of you say will deter me , he has 3 options pick one.

FYI:
And there are other users besides me that lost on this Yobit / Dev Fork,  they are just not as vocal.
I lost ~7700 and another guy lost 3000 and your Dev does absolutely nothing.
Well he can chose option 1 if he is incapable of option 2 or 3.
I await his post where he admits he is a crappy dev, and I am finished, until then I am retired and can be here forever, his choice.

Cool

drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:02:08 AM

for those that have a grievance - the WORST thing you can do is start slander against the dev team ... that really is the WORST thing you can do ...

the BEST thing you can do is to make DECENT conversation in ways that are open to you - AND try and find a resolve ... thats it ...

steven has been MORE than giving in so much - and yet - this slander continues ... so much for a democratic way of resolving issues! ...

The point I'd add to that is if you constantly complain and just imply that everyone else is failing to do their job then all that actually happens is that you come across as a troll and get ignored.

its very simple - if YOU make the decision to 'get in' on ANY project ... then YOU need to accept the responsibility of ANYTHING ( not just losses ) that occur ...

i live and work by the one creed that keeps my team and i alive and well in such times ...

NEVER invest any more than you are willing to LOSE ... NEVER ...

An important point to remember with any investment (the same applies to hard currency as well as crypto currencies).

All investments carry a risk (people have even lost money putting it in the bank). You trade off the risk vs. the reward. If you don't want to take much risk you put the money in a bank and get little. In general the higher the potential reward (and so also higher risk) the more you need to know about the investment and more work you'll need to do.

If you want more return for your money you use something riskier that almost certainly also require more effort on your part. With hard currency the equivalent to the likes of yobit are the financial markets, these can lead to great rewards but that comes with great risks. If you do something wrong on the stock exchanges no one will come to bail you out. In all the riskier investments all transactions to some extent are a gamble as you don't know what will happen tomorrow (the company you invested in could go bust, you could put the wrong address in your crypro transaction, the exchange devs could refuse to talk to their users), when that happens the you lost that gamble. But by choosing wisely and only gambling what you can afford to lose you'll have more gambles that pay off which give you your return and cover the failed gambles.

As a real world example of this I invest in a system where my money is broken down into small chunks and lent out to those that need a loan (loans being made up from many people doing the same as me). Whilst I hope that every one taking a loan out will pay it all back I know that some will fail to do this. Because of that I determine what rate of interest I want to get back and set the interest rate I charge slightly higher. This means that when I account for those that don't fully repay the loan the extra interest from all the other loans covers that amount and I still earn the returns I wanted.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:04:57 AM

Maybe you asshats should be telling your Dev to not make promises he has no intention of keeping.

Unless you just like Supporting LIARS

Notice how chicken little has let all of the rest of you to speak for him, he knows he is in the wrong.

Cool

FYI:
It has Been 30 DAYS, ASSHATS!!!

drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:12:37 AM

, until then I am retired and can be here forever, his choice.

Presumably you have been on the yobit chat and support systems everyday asking them to upgrade their version and get on the right block chain. After all as you say you've got plenty of time.

Whilst the Dev might have slightly more sway in getting them to upgrade he also has had to deal with all the other exchanges, pools, update the code and role out the updates across the infrastructure (as well as presumably holding down a day job to pay the bills).

We can all do out bit to help out be that providing constructive help and advice on the forums/irc, working on projects to help make this coin excellent. Keeping the pressure on exchanges / pools etc that have failed to upgrade. etc.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:14:52 AM

Presumably you have been on the yobit chat and support systems everyday asking them to upgrade their version and get on the right block chain. After all as you say you've got plenty of time.

Whilst the Dev might have slightly more sway in getting them to upgrade he also has had to deal with all the other exchanges, pools, update the code and role out the updates across the infrastructure (as well as presumably holding down a day job to pay the bills).

We can all do out bit to help out be that providing constructive help and advice on the forums/irc, working on projects to help make this coin excellent. Keeping the pressure on exchanges / pools etc that have failed to upgrade. etc.

Have your Asshat Dev explain how a coin has a 2 day fork when it has a working checkpoint server.
It can't ,
HE LIED!!

Cool

FYI:
30 Day has the asshat dev rally the troops on Yobit , No he is doing Nothing and now he is being called on it.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:28:01 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 09:38:42 AM by kiklo

All of you minions want to come in here and oh this crap coin is so great and i have no problems.
Well whoopy freekin do for you , all of the Users on Yobit for this piece of shit coin got hosed and your dev does not give a damn.

This is one of the worst lying ass communities I have ever seem on BTCtalk, you all rather try and talk me down instead of getting the Yobit users there coins back.

That is why this entire community sucks. As your dev wets himself in a closet instead of just manning up and admitting he fucked up.

Cool

FYI:
Go ahead and Lie amongst your self now, as being in my 80s it is time to crash, but no worries, if the ASSHAT DEV does not leave a Post admitting he is a Crappy dev,
We will be seeing each other everyday from now on.
 Angry
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:57:21 AM

Kiklo ---> impossible to argue with ----> welcome to my ignore list
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:57:30 AM

No, he should not. Yobit is a pretty lazy, even borlerline bad exchange and the dev has plenty of issues to deal with.

The issue (your issue) is 100.00% yobit's fault.

Besides, how do you expect people to help you, or even take you seriously if you act like the way you do. You're spamming the thread with your impatient nonsense and throwing a hissy fit over what is basically $11 worth of coins.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:21:36 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 11:20:34 AM by joinfree

I  am concerned a few people in here are claiming that dev ignore these situations. I want say that Dev have been very willing and helpful me in helping recover my coins.

Dev certainty treat everyone's situation the same as dev have treated me. People just need to work with dev, as i have done, and coins WILL BE recovered or replaced, just like dev have done with me.

look. how well dev reply to all my complaints which gave him, although sometimes he does not understand the wording of the language that I am much screwed. dev definitely dizzy and confused with it, but he did not ignore me for days. or perhaps even leave me like others did dev.

Screenshot my pm with dev.

And the end all my problems FINISH with SUPPORT and HELFull dev.

whoever you are, if you have problems with this coin, try to work with the dev via PM. dev will definitely respond to everything than you just give a bad message to this thread and have evil intentions against this coin to drop.

If iam any problems with EGCwallet etc I am contact dev,
If I any problems with deposit, withdrawal in changes, I am contact dev and contact exchanges admin.
Only if i am any problem with my president etc, I can’t contact dev.  Wink
if my english very bad, please i am sorry..

Please if you any problems with this coin, please contact dev.

many Thanks before. love to you are all.  Smiley  Cheesy  Grin

If you any problems with deposit, withdrawal etc in changes, you can contact dev and contact exchanges admin. I have proved that all the my problems finish.

Smiley

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:34:27 AM

can i get some retweets on this tweet to yobit exchange please and ty.

https://twitter.com/K26Tiger/status/744855562437820416

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:40:07 AM

can i get some retweets on this tweet to yobit exchange please and ty.

https://twitter.com/K26Tiger/status/744855562437820416
Retweeted and let's hope they will update and resync to 1.3.0. soon
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: