Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:17:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 213 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 282499 times)
grumpytiger211

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:25:43 PM

theres a site ive been selling on for a few years called listia basicly you buy and sell things for points instead of money. i always thaught it would be cool if there was a similar site but did it with crypto such as evergreen coin. im a newbie so i dont know what kind of obstacles it would take to build a site like this. would think each account would need its own wallet just like an exchange and a good bidding platform just throwing something out there im willing to learn so give your profesional thaughts. take a look at the site look at the structure and how the payment systems is https://www.listia.com/profile/5829767

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 1134

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:57:37 PM

when POW will end ??

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
EverGreenCoin

Activity: 756

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:08:34 PM

when POW will end ??

PoW length: 525,960 blocks ( ~6 months. ~6 1/2  months after hardfork at block 495000)

We have about another week and a half remaining now that we have a 3 minute block target times as opposed to the original 1 minute target.

EDIT: Because of the unknown variable of PoS blocks, predicting this cannot be done with precision. If all things remain consistent as of the last 24 hours, 9.028 days remain if my calculations are correct.

rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 1134

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:22:16 PM

when POW will end ??

PoW length: 525,960 blocks ( ~6 months. ~6 1/2  months after hardfork at block 495000)

We have about another week and a half remaining now that we have a 3 minute block target times as opposed to the original 1 minute target.

EDIT: Because of the unknown variable of PoS blocks, predicting this cannot be done with precision. If all things remain consistent as of the last 24 hours, 9.028 days remain if my calculations are correct.

Thank's dev...

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 1372

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:11:48 PM

Just checking in to say that I have not forked since I upgraded while before I would have definitely forked off at least a couple of times.

And of course, congrats to Maxamus!

RIP Bittrex
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:03:45 AM

Just checking in to say that I have not forked since I upgraded while before I would have definitely forked off at least a couple of times.

And of course, congrats to Maxamus!

You may not have , but your exchanges all FORKED ~ 1 hour ago.
Bittrex
The last block update occurred 67 minutes ago.

Cryptopia
Connections: It's Dead Jim

Like I said Crap Coin.  
But oh no, everything is running normally in the Community Eyes.
Even the Checkpoint Server Lies with this coin.   Tongue

Cool

FYI:
An inquiring Mind would wonder how it is a coin with a checkpoint server keeps forking,
but since none of the community have inquiring minds, Never Mind.
Just Blindly follow your Lying Dev, Good Job Lemmings.

FYI2:
Here is a Free Bump for you Chuckles.
You're Welcome
portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:43:11 AM

I just sent a test deposit of 1 EGC to Bittrex and the pending deposit is not showing.

Might be worth checking the EGC Blockchain in case of fork.

So close to end of PoW, there may be some whales out there mining at more than 51% network resources causing this to occur.
With a stronger mining community (more diverse), risk of 51%'s would be much less likely.

Portdavenport
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:46:27 AM

I just sent a test deposit of 1 EGC to Bittrex and the pending deposit is not showing.

So close to end of PoW, there may be some whales out there mining at more than 51% network resources causing this to occur.
With a stronger mining community (more diverse), risk of 51%'s would be much less likely to occur..

Portdavenport

Your Dev Lies not me,

In Bittrex ,
Click Wallets, Search for egc , then click on Plus or Minus sign beside evergreencoin.
It will show the error at the bottom of the window.

Cryptopia shows EGC crapped out at
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=EGC

Cool
frostminer

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 02:29:38 AM

With a stronger mining community (more diverse), risk of 51%'s would be much less likely to occur..

Portdavenport

Your Dev Lies not me,

In Bittrex ,
Click Wallets, Search for egc , then click on Plus or Minus sign beside evergreencoin.

Cool

If cryptopia is on the wrong fork, the nodes will disconnect it.

One restart of the wallet and it will be fixed.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:56:30 AM

You Go , Mr Lemming
Absolutely 0 Problems that you can see.

Yobit Down,
Cryptopia Down,
Bittrex Down,

No issues, Genius
Oh the Marketcap is Peachy too.
EvergreenCoin (EGC)
$ 0.000983 (-69.28 %)

Enjoy your coin. While it Lasts. Cheesy

Cool
EverGreenCoin

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:00:35 AM

Portdavenport

Your Dev Lies not me,

In Bittrex ,

Cool

Bittrex has been asked to check if their daemon is stuck. No one lied to anyone.

Cryptopia has not been confirmed to be on the correct chain in weeks. I do not know if they have upgraded but doubt they have. Most likely they would need to resync when they do upgrade.

EverGreenCoin

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:14:33 AM

C-Cex is confirmed still fine. There is no evidence of new forks on the network.

portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:20:25 AM

C-Cex is confirmed still fine. There is no evidence of new forks on the network.

Thanks for the update. I will double check my test deposit to Bittrex again later today and if it hasn't arrived I will send Bittrex a support ticket to investigate it through the proper channels.

Many thanks (+ reply to Web Dev sent, please check your PM at your convenience),

Port Smiley
crysx

Activity: 336

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:23:42 AM

theres a site ive been selling on for a few years called listia basicly you buy and sell things for points instead of money. i always thaught it would be cool if there was a similar site but did it with crypto such as evergreen coin. im a newbie so i dont know what kind of obstacles it would take to build a site like this. would think each account would need its own wallet just like an exchange and a good bidding platform just throwing something out there im willing to learn so give your profesional thaughts. take a look at the site look at the structure and how the payment systems is https://www.listia.com/profile/5829767

we have been building a shopping system for granite ( grn ) - for quite a while now ... the backend exchange is functional - and purchases can be done with grn ... this was eventually going to be extended to ozc also ...

now that steven has joined the ranks of 'theteam' - bern don egc - are now going to have inclusion into this same shopping system ... the system is simple and when its fully functional - will be easily setup for the coins that are supported ...

this is NOT an easy task - and to start fresh is a huge mountain to climb ... our team has been working on this coin system for months - and skaia ( our backend web dev / bot dev ) has successfully got the first part of this system running ...

the shop itself is functional - and purchases can be made - but needs s a lot of polish - and a lot more testing ...

when its complete - you choose the currency in our coinbase - and use it to your liking ... it will based on the current market value - and as of this week - is very responsive to the exchanges for granite ...  implementation of the our other coins will be soon after we perfect this one ...

this means egc will part of a larger base of USABLE currencies ... yes - currencies - not just tokens ...

we are still a little while off - but soon we will have a fully functional test system with test products you can 'buy' from 'theshop' ...

from what i understand - listia works by exchanging everything over to its own token - then using that token to buy ...

ours doesnt work that way ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:26:17 AM

Bittrex has been asked to check if their daemon is stuck. No one lied to anyone.

Cryptopia has not been confirmed to be on the correct chain in weeks. I do not know if they have upgraded but doubt they have. Most likely they would need to resync when they do upgrade.

Except for a Broken Promise ,
Oh and a refusal to answer why the checkpoint server keeps failing like it did 30 days ago.
Which exactly why did it fail 30 days ago, and cost me 7700 of this coin with a 2 day transactions loss.

Cool
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:29:33 AM

Portdavenport

Your Dev Lies not me,

In Bittrex ,

Cool

spoke to hex about the impending lockup of blockchain last week - and no response from what i could see about that issue ...

though hex DID respond - that cryptopia is getting a full pool rebuild - and a new interface for it ... so that may be part of the delay for daemon upgrading and resync ...

who knows - we dont own ANY of the exchanges - so we have no control over what they do ... we can only request ...

and stevens doing a damn good job of that ... he is on them consistently ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
EverGreenCoin

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:32:51 AM

Oh and a refusal to answer why the checkpoint server keeps failing like it did 30 days ago.
Which exactly why did it fail 30 days ago, and cost me 7700 of this coin with a 2 day transactions loss.

Cool

ProcessSyncCheckpoint: sync-checkpoint at 0000000031fb64a44fed52c0bb6809b7df475ca812e6c0a796a6be93bf8ed7c6

That would be a checkpoint server working, if you do not understand your log files.

LeChuckDE

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:34:51 AM

are you sure ?!?

Should I post your PN's here and my wallet balance that shows that no coin was refunded like promised in your PN's

only to declare a liar is a person that makes promises and don't bring it into real ....

so in my opinion you are a liar and a scambag !

you let your customer pay your debs, no more, no less ...
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:42:21 AM

Cool

its a work in progress kiklo ...

no coin is perfect - as ALL coins have their issues ... losses in time and effort occur ...

fixing the issues are all part of the process ... you make it no easier to do that - in fact - stand in the way of it with your incessant bleating ...

i mentioned earlier that a CIVIL way of handling it - but you refuse and take the 'fud' route ... ok ... thats your way ...

the priority is to get these issues out of the way - and then work on the damage control ...

if you actually 'lost' coins - then it needs to be proven and steven WILL look into it and resolve the issue ...

if you were on the wrong chain - and you sent the coins to another chain - bathrobehero explained the situation there - and how the blockchain works ... so no coins were really 'lost' - especially if you had them on the wrong chain anyway - which means you never really had those coins int he first place ...

BUT - ill repeat this once again ... PROOF of the transactions and what actually happened in a CIVIL manner would be your best course of action ...

slandering - yes i said it again - the dev is NO way to RESOLVE anything ...

remember - it was YOUR choice to get in crypto in the first place - and as such - YOUR responsibility to maintain YOUR investments ... if you keep yelling and slandering and abusing - what on earth do you expect ANYONE to do? ...

in 'real life' - you would first be collected by the police - then thrown in jail to 'calm down' - then IF you were civil about it all - the issues would be looked at and in the process of being resolved ...

right this minute - you are just continuing on your plight to try and discredit a very good dev - which will be continually rejected by those ( like me ) that KNOW the dev he is ...

so keep going the way you are - or calm down and actually HELP resolve this in a civil manner ... you want your coins back? ... to dump to get your btc back? ... if thats it - then PROVE your actual LOSS ( not your perceived loss ) - and steven will look at what can be done to FIX this ...

he has been more than fair ...

i should know - ive been a crypto veteran for many many years now ... and ive seen devs just tell people to 'stick it' when they come in and want to behave the way you have been ...

simply amazing ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:43:24 AM

are you sure ?!?

Should I post your PN's here and my wallet balance that shows that no coin was refunded like promised in your PN's

only to declare a liar is a person that makes promises and don't bring it into real ....

so in my opinion you are a liar and a scambag !

you let your customer pay your debs, no more, no less ...

aaand ...

read post above to kiklo ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 213 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.