Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 12:26:47 PM

Not seeing any donations for the CWI seednodes thus far.  Huh

If you could spare any of your EGC to contribute, I and the EGC Foundation would greatly appreciate it. Please donate to EGC address EQxtPQFmBcBycAMxxAFdzksN7LcHsnRP8P as we wish to place an amount of EGC on each of the seednodes generously provided by CWI.

Thanks in advance!

Donation sent.

tx 32e04c6254a9136fe582aaa708ecf368aed5e0d61305204ba2cc3adc2fe87e6e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:22:52 PM

If you could spare any of your EGC to contribute, I and the EGC Foundation would greatly appreciate it. Please donate to EGC address EQxtPQFmBcBycAMxxAFdzksN7LcHsnRP8P as we wish to place an amount of EGC on each of the seednodes generously provided by CWI.

Thanks in advance!

Donation sent.

I've sent a donation across too, its not very much  - but it does represent 2% of my EGC holding as I don't have much supply right now.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 05:33:39 PM

Thanks in advance!

Donation sent.

I've sent a donation across too, its not very much  - but it does represent 2% of my EGC holding as I don't have much supply right now.

Thank you kindly! Both of you!

It is not the amount of the donation that matters so much. What had me concerned was the lack of any coming across. You see, Crysx and I have a bit of personal "debate" going on as to the dependability and generosity of communities. I knew I was right! Wink

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:55:23 PM

Thanks in advance!

Donation sent.

It is not the amount of the donation that matters so much. What had me concerned was the lack of any coming across. You see, Crysx and I have a bit of personal "debate" going on as to the dependability and generosity of communities. I knew I was right! Wink

To be honest, I didn't notice the first post or I would have donated earlier =) hopefully a few more people will donate too, IMO donating to community causes helps increase the value of the coin in the long run and is a worthwhile investment.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:16:55 PM

To be honest, I didn't notice the first post or I would have donated earlier =) hopefully a few more people will donate too, IMO donating to community causes helps increase the value of the coin in the long run and is a worthwhile investment.
You are not the only one. I didnt notice either (or I might just have forgotten about it Smiley ).

Better late than never I guess.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 11:39:29 PM

You are not the only one. I didnt notice either (or I might just have forgotten about it Smiley ).

Better late than never I guess.

I knew everyone just needed a friendly reminder. Wink Donation received with thanks!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 07:44:24 AM

So the community is aware, RAWX exchange will be closing.

Please withdraw any coins you have on RAWX exchange as soon as possible. According to a RAWX public announcement, they will be closing temporarily by December 15th and they are asking users to cancel orders and withdraw any coins.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:48:58 AM

So the community is aware, RAWX exchange will be closing.

Please withdraw any coins you have on RAWX exchange as soon as possible. According to a RAWX public announcement, they will be closing temporarily by December 15th and they are asking users to cancel orders and withdraw any coins.

Thanks for the information - I only had a few DOGE in there. Orders closed and funds transferred - I'll buy some EGC with the DOGE since I heard the news on here =)
Chicago

Activity: 592
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:36:56 PM

WE(INDIANS) launched a matrix plan website related to EVERGREENCOIN to attract some investors from MLM and to bring awareness about EVERGREENCOIN

http://uniquebtc.net/panel/signup1.php?placement=cmlzaGkyMDgw

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for promoting EverGreenCoin and for the investment opportunity.

Many of us probably are quite new to a blockchain based multi-level marketing program.
    I don't fully understand the numbers, options and timelines as described in your post.

A picture might be worth a thousand words.

Would you kindly simplify just one or two of the investment options for us to get the conversation started and to help others begin to see the greater potential.

Best Regards,
-Chicago
Chicago

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:20:44 PM

WE(INDIANS) launched a matrix plan website.

Hi Rishi,

The website you launched indicates you have offices in the USA.
    http://uniquebtc.net/contact.php

The Google Earth imagery at the provided address renders a wonderful American landscape in the middle of a cornfield.
    Potential investors would have more confidence in your organization if the about page and contact page were distinct and separate from the EverGreenCoin Foundation.

IMMEDIATELY remove the address you have listed on the contact page and any personally identifiable information which you have not been authorized to publish.

Best Regards,
-Chicago
Chicago

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:48:20 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 02:59:53 PM by Chicago

yes it is STEVEN SIR address , we said about our plan to steven sir and posted his address

Hi Rishi,

The personally identifiable information, email address, photo and other unauthorized material is still online for public exhibition at http://uniquebtc.net/.

Please ensure it has all been removed within the next two hours.

Do it now.

Thank you for helping to keep the EverGreenCoin community healthy, fair and safe for everyone.

Best Regards,
-Chicago
drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:57:34 PM

Hi Rishi,

The personally identifiable information, email address, photo and other unauthorized material is still online for public exhibition at http://uniquebtc.net/.

Please ensure it has been all been removed within the next two hours.

Do it now.

Thank you for helping to keep the EverGreenCoin community healthy, fair and safe for everyone.

Best Regards,
-Chicago
all are correct , whats wrong in that

Rishi,

The concern is that Steven may not have given his authorisation to have his Name, Address and Photograph put against this scheme.

Unless you've got written confirmation from Steven to put his name against this specific scheme then it shouldn't be up there. If that's the case then you should remove his details until he's given written permission for it.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:16:59 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 03:28:43 PM by starmman

WE(INDIANS) launched a matrix plan website.

Hi Rishi,

The website you launched indicates you have offices in the USA.
    http://uniquebtc.net/contact.php

The Google Earth imagery at the provided address renders a wonderful American landscape in the middle of a cornfield.
    Potential investors would have more confidence in your organization if the about page and contact page were distinct and separate from the EverGreenCoin Foundation.

IMMEDIATELY remove the address you have listed on the contact page and any personally identifiable information which you have not been authorized to publish.

Best Regards,
-Chicago

I completely agree with Chicago's stance here - as soon as I saw the site and cross referenced it with the information supplied in the forum, I felt like I wanted to run a mile from this investment opportunity.

Unfortunately, there are so many scams going on in the bitcoin world that people offering investments need to prove without doubt that they legitimate. I'm sure your intentions are honourable, however the site suggests you are trying to portray yourselves and evergreen coin as the same entity which will likely scare the hell out of investors who do their research - or even mislead them to claiming compensation or threatening a lawsuit on EGC if the investments turn sour.

I hope everything gets sorted.
Chicago

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:21:04 PM

Do it now.

Hi Rishi,

• Falsifying a representation of the EverGreenCoin Foundation at http://uniquebtc.net/contact.php is fraudulent and deceptive.
  • Public exhibition of images which you have not obtained usage rights to at http://uniquebtc.net/about.php is stealing.
  • Promoting Unique BTC under false pretenses will generate no good business for you or for the EverGreenCoin community.
  • Exposing Steven to further risk by claiming Unique BTC's company address is his address on the contact page will make you liable for any damages he may incur.

This is beyond incomprehensible.  If you want to advance awareness about EverGreenCoin then feel free to do so.  If you want to backlink to the website or bitcointalk.org thread, that's great too.  If you want to summarize information from the website or thread, that's great too.  Original content is great as well.  Scraping material you did not have permission to use explicitly or material which you were not granted rights to exhibit by the content owner is not okay.  Making no exceptions, putting out the personally identifiable information of a foundation member right next to a large photograph on your contact page and claiming the same information is associated with your company address is fraud.

We can arrange to have a public relations officer from the foundation work closely with Unique BTC every step of the way during your outreach campaign.

Reach out to Steven at the next opportunity once you have made efforts to scrub the offending material from your website.

Best Regards,
-Chicago

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:04:00 PM

Do it now.

Hi Rishi,

• Falsifying a representation of the EverGreenCoin Foundation at http://uniquebtc.net/contact.php is fraudulent and deceptive.
  • Public exhibition of images which you have not obtained usage rights to at http://uniquebtc.net/about.php is stealing.
  • Promoting Unique BTC under false pretenses will generate no good business for you or for the EverGreenCoin community.
  • Exposing Steven to further risk by claiming Unique BTC's company address is his address on the contact page will make you liable for any damages he may incur.

This is beyond incomprehensible.  If you want to advance awareness about EverGreenCoin then feel free to do so.  If you want to backlink to the website or bitcointalk.org thread, that's great too.  If you want to summarize information from the website or thread, that's great too.  Original content is great as well.  Scraping material you did not have permission to use explicitly or material which you were not granted rights to exhibit by the content owner is not okay.  Making no exceptions, putting out the personally identifiable information of a foundation member right next to a large photograph on your contact page and claiming the same information is associated with your company address is fraud.

We can arrange to have a public relations officer from the foundation work closely with Unique BTC every step of the way during your outreach campaign.

Reach out to Steven at the next opportunity once you have made efforts to scrub the offending material from your website.

Best Regards,
-Chicago

we will show this website to steven sir , if any changes to made , it will be changed immediately

If there was a like button on here, I would be pressing it =)
abyaby123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:27:48 PM

we will show this website to steven sir , if any changes to made , it will be changed immediately
First ask and then post online his information. The web never forgets. You can't just upload his personal information and just delete it after he didn't agree. Thats really not good and is against the law I think.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:00:52 PM

I am talking with community members in India now to have any reference to my identity removed from UniqueBTC. It would seem there is some confusion between supporting EverGreenCoin and supporting UniqueBTC. I am removing that confusion as I write this.

drofxafm

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:49:39 AM

HI EVERYONE ,

WE(INDIANS) launched a matrix plan website related to EVERGREENCOIN to attract some investors from MLM and to bring awareness about EVERGREENCOIN

THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MLM CAN JOIN US AND PROMOTE WITH US .

It is 3*2 forced matrix plan ........ Your  intial investment will be 0.06btc

Looking through the details on the site this looks very much like a Pyramid Marketing scheme which I understand is illegal in some parts of the world. This isn't something I'm happy seeing associated with EGC and feel that it could do more harm than good to the EGC community.

I'd urge anyone to consider carefully before investing.

I'm very disappointed to see that over 12 hours have passed since Steven requested that his details be removed from this site that they are still there. This is not the definition of immediately I'm used to.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:53:28 AM

HI EVERYONE ,

THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MLM CAN JOIN US AND PROMOTE WITH US .

It is 3*2 forced matrix plan ........ Your  intial investment will be 0.06btc

Looking through the details on the site this looks very much like a Pyramid Marketing scheme which I understand is illegal in some parts of the world. This isn't something I'm happy seeing associated with EGC and feel that it could do more harm than good to the EGC community.

I'd urge anyone to consider carefully before investing.

I'm very disappointed to see that over 12 hours have passed since Steven requested that his details be removed from this site that they are still there. This is not the definition of immediately I'm used to.

Hopefully they will remove it promptly. Funnily enough they are using an anonymous address in their DNS records - strange that its fine for them to use Steven's details but they wont share their own. There is nothing to even suggest that the site originates from India.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:55:10 AM

I'm enjoying the low price of EGC right now - I managed to accumulate a few more this morning. Will be interesting to see how the price develops over the coming months. It's a great time for accumulating alt coins right now - but I'm running low on liquidity.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: