Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:12:14 PM

yuhuuuuuuyyyy...  it's amazing, thanks to dev and team, thanks to everybody.. EGC is the best!

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrorblade3189

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:43:40 PM

Some people are gonna get burned and cry their eyes out when this pump is over Cheesy

People buying now should remember it was below 200 sat not so long ago. That was the time to buy, and last weeks it's time to place sell orders, not buy.

10-11k for this coin is still nothing. EGC was first coin I bought in May, and I am still buying it. Just look at this project carefully, you will see what am I talking about Smiley

So far, all I can see is only words and promises and t-shirts that cost 5 USD and sponsorship of marihuana festival or something. Just smoke your weed and buy more now, of course, if you are that certain, but remember, as much as dev can be honest and not for profit, as he claims, if you listen to that conference and look around more carefully, all people are interested in, is profit and profit and he promised a lot of profit to that group of investors, even though he is not for profit at all. So when the real selling starts, you will have eyes bigger than a whales behind and at the end dev will be left alone with couple of real supporters, who didn't dump, the rest will move on and leave you hanging off a cliff. Remember, this is just another crypto coin with a great vision and a lot of talk. If you bought a lot below 500 sat, you are in good position, but buying now, not so sure.

And now, just go and pump it to 20k, it will hurt even more, when it gets dumped.

Considering the project is really just starting.. and PoW dumping is over. You dont have any guarantees it will be dumped.

It will be even more interesting when the solar staker is on the market.
They have a lot of things going on unlike most other coins.

Those who dumped in panic earlier instead of waiting a sec to see what the devs did .. simply did a big mistake.
I bet they are really hurt now and will probably take out their emo here.

If you watch carefully the artificial pump started only from 6000 sats .. till then it was just market correction.  No doubt it might drop a bit again.. but definitely nowhere near the realm of 1000 sats. As for buying now .. I don't think its a bad idea if you place your orders carefully.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 07:17:52 PM

yuhuuuuuuyyyy...  it's amazing, thanks to dev and team, thanks to everybody.. EGC is the best!

Thank you joinfree and glad to see you! I had been wondering where you were. Smiley

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 08:19:23 PM

Some people are gonna get burned and cry their eyes out when this pump is over Cheesy

People buying now should remember it was below 200 sat not so long ago. That was the time to buy, and last weeks it's time to place sell orders, not buy.

10-11k for this coin is still nothing. EGC was first coin I bought in May, and I am still buying it. Just look at this project carefully, you will see what am I talking about Smiley

So far, all I can see is only words and promises and t-shirts that cost 5 USD and sponsorship of marihuana festival or something. Just smoke your weed and buy more now, of course, if you are that certain, but remember, as much as dev can be honest and not for profit, as he claims, if you listen to that conference and look around more carefully, all people are interested in, is profit and profit and he promised a lot of profit to that group of investors, even though he is not for profit at all. So when the real selling starts, you will have eyes bigger than a whales behind and at the end dev will be left alone with couple of real supporters, who didn't dump, the rest will move on and leave you hanging off a cliff. Remember, this is just another crypto coin with a great vision and a lot of talk. If you bought a lot below 500 sat, you are in good position, but buying now, not so sure.

And now, just go and pump it to 20k, it will hurt even more, when it gets dumped.

Considering the project is really just starting.. and PoW dumping is over. You dont have any guarantees it will be dumped.

Those who dumped in panic earlier instead of waiting a sec to see what the devs did .. simply did a big mistake.

If you watch carefully the artificial pump started only from 6000 sats .. till then it was just market correction.  No doubt it might drop a bit again.. but definitely nowhere near the realm of 1000 sats. As for buying now .. I don't think its a bad idea if you place your orders carefully.

Its also a question of time perspective.
For me, im curious of what it will look like next year.

For those trading quick for daily profits.. this might be risky.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:23:08 PM

So I have been talking to a small printing firm here in Iasi-Romania and they can help us print the t-shirts and the mugs.

So, Steven what do you say, should we expand the evergreencoin t-shirts in Europe as well?

I can print them here in Romania and ship them in the whole Europe, I only need the printing files.

I guess this is a good time to do this.

Oh, and I am also working on a side project for EGC, a social media platform where we all can chat and discuss about everything, an alternative to SLACK, with message history but it is still on progress, it might take a day to complete:)

As for the strato flight and the solar miner, they will be done, however  we have a few weeks of bad weather ( rainy, cloudy) in Romania and  launching the balloon is impossible, as the forecast  changes  at 2-3 days and we need at least 5 days to announce the authorities, and I cannot test the solar miner as I don't get the sun for let's say 7-8 hours straight per day and the battery is not  fully charged, so the tests are not that exact.

I will keep you posted with all the updates.
Keep in touch greenies:)

Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:37:06 PM

wish the hackers did not get my stake of this coin i held it for a long time now its way up and they have been gone smh hackers suck

bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:38:06 PM

So I have been talking to a small printing firm here in Iasi-Romania and they can help us print the t-shirts and the mugs.

So, Steven what do you say, should we expand the evergreencoin t-shirts in Europe as well?

I can print them here in Romania and ship them in the whole Europe, I only need the printing files.

Oh, and I am also working on a side project for EGC, a social media platform where we all can chat and discuss about everything, an alternative to SLACK, with message history but it is still on progress, it might take a day to complete:)

As for the strato flight and the solar miner, they will be done, however  we have a few weeks of bad weather ( rainy, cloudy) in Romania and  launching the balloon is impossible, as the forecast  changes  at 2-3 days and we need at least 5 days to announce the authorities, and I cannot test the solar miner as I don't get the sun for let's say 7-8 hours straight per day and the battery is not  fully charged, so the tests are not that exact.

Gabi
i so need that shirt

terrorblade3189

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:32:14 PM

Its also a question of time perspective.
For me, im curious of what it will look like next year.

For those trading quick for daily profits.. this might be risky.

Yup Agreed. 100%
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 11:38:49 PM

Gabi

Sure thing, Gabi. I will email you the files.

Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:02:49 AM

Gabi

If possible I think you should do the same for future merchandise.
Sending items from outside EU into EU comes with a lot of fees.

I bought a T-shirt from the first batch. It was 20$ or 25$, then there was a 12$ shipping fee, and I just got a customs fee of around 30$.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 01:46:17 AM

Gabi

If possible I think you should do the same for future merchandise.
Sending items from outside EU into EU comes with a lot of fees.

I bought a T-shirt from the first batch. It was 20$ or 25$, then there was a 12$ shipping fee, and I just got a customs fee of around 30$.

Ok, noted and we will do so. Sorry to learn it was so costly for you. Thank you for supporting EverGreenCoin regardless of those large fees.

These shirts specifically were ordered in a hurried manner for a festival in about a months time. Yes, we will work out solutions to better serve the EU with future merchandising.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:54:43 AM

wish the hackers did not get my stake of this coin i held it for a long time now its way up and they have been gone smh hackers suck

What happened? Can you give some details?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:23:11 AM

What happened? Can you give some details?

Yes bigs, I will do everything in my power to help you recover your coins. I know you got scammed twice and then hacked from what you have said on another forum. Please detail what happened to your EGC wallet. Were coins actually moved out of your wallet? And you are talking about a wallet on your actual machine, not an exchange wallet, correct?

There might be hope, brother!

ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 06:05:14 AM

Malayalam Translation done  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576058.new#new

Do check it out!  Grin Wink
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 06:08:13 AM

Malayalam Translation done  Cheesy

Do check it out!  Grin Wink

It looks broken, friend.  Sad

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 06:11:46 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 06:41:13 AM by EverGreenCoin

Malayalam Translation done  Cheesy

Do check it out!  Grin Wink

It looks broken, friend.  Sad

Looks like you have the image tags broken.

Things like this:
Code:
[img]http://[img]https://i.imgur.com/nk6fmt6.png[/img][/img]

Should only have one image tag. Like so:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/nk6fmt6.png[/img]

Delete the
Code:
[img]http://
and the one closing image tag
Code:
[/img]
please. I know its harder with a newbie account.

I will quote it after these issues are addressed so the images do show.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 07:15:30 AM

joinfree

Activity: 1246

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:54:46 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 08:17:22 AM by joinfree

yuhuuuuuuyyyy...  it's amazing, thanks to dev and team, thanks to everybody.. EGC is the best!

Thank you joinfree and glad to see you! I had been wondering where you were. Smiley

I'm still here dev, with you and the EGC community. I saw all the people who have been struggling since the EGC tumbling down. until today, and EGC has shown that the actual power. strength, the dev team and community as well as the ideals of the environment. I'm glad to see the "moon party" Although from a distance.

Real life has forced me to do stupid things. which will be a dark history for me, after all I did struggle with you and EGC community in times difficult.

Now I can not enjoy the "moon party" as you guys, but I'm glad to have ever had a role here. sometime I will share with you dev, why I can not enjoy the "moon party" via pm. for now I can only say congratulations to you dev, and everyone here. Good luck.

sorry my English is very bad,
thanks.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:04:35 AM

I hope to see this one day, but then with a solar powered airplane  Wink
crysx

Activity: 364

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 09:19:48 AM

wow ...

so much from staying out of the limelight with drugs mate ...

to each their own i guess ...

concessions are always to be made - referring back to some of the conversations you and i have had ...

#crysx

You are right, I don't want EGC in the limelight. I want EGC famous. In this set to explode industry as well. Which is one of the fastest growing industries and is perfect for crypto because banks and traditional financial institutions refuse to get with the times. Even in my slow-moving state of Ohio legislation is passing. We are very much on our way to decriminalizing and it is time for people to realize and accept that. With that will come safer production without the use of chemicals that may be harmful, for which the plant unjustly gets the blame of causing negative side effects.

The only thing I said, in what I presumed a private conversation mind you, was I did not want EverGreenCoin labeled 'another' 420/pot/cannabis/weedcoin. Something that I have been fighting since day 1 of this thread. EGC is for all things environmental and yes, a plant does fit that bill. I wanted to establish very well that EGC is not a scam nor fly-by-night nor another 'weedcoin' project. I feel I have done that and the time has come.

These efforts come from me and an investor and a very pivotal one at that. We have much more in the pipeline on this front. Some of which have never been done by another coin. All of which will bring new people and utility to EGC. Some of which is helping the project on other fronts also. No, I am not changing my focus or EGC's focus. This will be a separate 'branch' of EGC and managed by someone else day-to-day and reporting to and supervised by me. We are growing by leaps and bounds daily, not only in regards to the price but in the number of people involved as well. Our scope is and remains the environment. I am gaining the resources to serve all avenues of that scope.

No, I do not partake myself and this is not a personal endorsement but that does not mean I am blind enough to overlook the mounting medical evidence of the benefits nor the forthcoming markets and potential.

I feel the placement and timing of this are perfect for EverGreenCoin.

noted ...

and i could argue many points there - 'natural plants' ... why not promote opium poppies? ... thats an awesome industry that make much more money Wink ...

im not arguing though - as we all have our conditions and reasons and beliefs that determine the ways we live and work ...

i said i was with you on this - and i am ... just some things get under my skin - and drugs are one of those things ... legalized or not - the detriment ( and positives ) that come from all forms of drugs are never going to go away in society ... we only have to have a look at big pharma companies ... some of the largest in the world producing vast quantities of 'good' and bad drugs - and making a TON of money in the process ... in fact - some of the largest companies uin the world are pharmaceutical companies ... and some of the most powerful ...

im not on here very often any more - due to the full time contract ive taken on ... but from what ive seen - egc is getting its just deserts for all the hard work we have been putting into it ... especially you steven ...

time to elevate to another level - this much i must agree with ... and also time to see egc grow exponentially ...

still catching up on the threads - i have a lot of reading and answering to do ... which will probably take the whole weekend now Tongue ...

chat soon mate ... ill be on skype ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: