Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2018, 10:32:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 282886 times)
FogClearer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:07:51 PM

Some people are gonna get burned and cry their eyes out when this pump is over Cheesy

People buying now should remember it was below 200 sat not so long ago. That was the time to buy, and last weeks it's time to place sell orders, not buy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
donarito

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

SWAPDETECTOR.COM

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 12:11:11 PM

Some people are gonna get burned and cry their eyes out when this pump is over Cheesy

People buying now should remember it was below 200 sat not so long ago. That was the time to buy, and last weeks it's time to place sell orders, not buy.

10-11k for this coin is still nothing. EGC was first coin I bought in May, and I am still buying it. Just look at this project carefully, you will see what am I talking about Smiley

SWAPDETECTOR.COM
FogClearer

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

10-11k for this coin is still nothing. EGC was first coin I bought in May, and I am still buying it. Just look at this project carefully, you will see what am I talking about Smiley

So far, all I can see is only words and promises and t-shirts that cost 5 USD and sponsorship of marihuana festival or something. Just smoke your weed and buy more now, of course, if you are that certain, but remember, as much as dev can be honest and not for profit, as he claims, if you listen to that conference and look around more carefully, all people are interested in, is profit and profit and he promised a lot of profit to that group of investors, even though he is not for profit at all. So when the real selling starts, you will have eyes bigger than a whales behind and at the end dev will be left alone with couple of real supporters, who didn't dump, the rest will move on and leave you hanging off a cliff. Remember, this is just another crypto coin with a great vision and a lot of talk. If you bought a lot below 500 sat, you are in good position, but buying now, not so sure.

And now, just go and pump it to 20k, it will hurt even more, when it gets dumped.
donarito

Activity: 545

SWAPDETECTOR.COM

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 12:35:05 PM

So far, all I can see is only words and promises and t-shirts that cost 5 USD and sponsorship of marihuana festival or something. Just smoke your weed and buy more now, of course, if you are that certain, but remember, as much as dev can be honest and not for profit, as he claims, if you listen to that conference and look around more carefully, all people are interested in, is profit and profit and he promised a lot of profit to that group of investors, even though he is not for profit at all. So when the real selling starts, you will have eyes bigger than a whales behind and at the end dev will be left alone with couple of real supporters, who didn't dump, the rest will move on and leave you hanging off a cliff. Remember, this is just another crypto coin with a great vision and a lot of talk. If you bought a lot below 500 sat, you are in good position, but buying now, not so sure.

And now, just go and pump it to 20k, it will hurt even more, when it gets dumped.

Just do not hurry up with predictions and look a bit longer Smiley Even if you are here only for fast profit, you will still be surprised

SWAPDETECTOR.COM
abyaby123

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:55:21 PM

The Coin had his highs at 5k sat when it hard forked and all dumped the coins to 200sat only real support stay. And the dev did a good job to not let this Coin die ! And when we did not have that hard fork the Coin would be on 10k earlier already. Now only because the Coin had a hard time and was on 200sat don't think it will go down there again. It could all happen but it could go much higher too. The DEV do a good work and the Coin has a good roudmap that I can see a bright future and not a dumping how you say. It will get a dump but not that hard how you think. The only reason why we had one big dump before was a hard fork and some problems with the wallet but all is fixed and will not happen that easy again. If it will fork again I will not sell anyways because I saw how good the devs handle the last problems !  FogClearer if you want to dump your Coins just do it in my beg thank you Smiley

Supporters please care for trolls we are now getting a bigger community that means more trolls will come too but we will Win !
frostminer

Activity: 700
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 01:13:56 PM

Considering the project is really just starting.. and PoW dumping is over. You dont have any guarantees it will be dumped.

It will be even more interesting when the solar staker is on the market.
They have a lot of things going on unlike most other coins.

Those who dumped in panic earlier instead of waiting a sec to see what the devs did .. simply did a big mistake.
I bet they are really hurt now and will probably take out their emo here.

EverGreenCoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1141

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 05:18:37 PM

Many thanks! PM me your EGC address and I will send your bounty promptly.

joinfree

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:12:14 PM

yuhuuuuuuyyyy...  it's amazing, thanks to dev and team, thanks to everybody.. EGC is the best!

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

terrorblade3189

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:43:40 PM

Considering the project is really just starting.. and PoW dumping is over. You dont have any guarantees it will be dumped.

Those who dumped in panic earlier instead of waiting a sec to see what the devs did .. simply did a big mistake.

If you watch carefully the artificial pump started only from 6000 sats .. till then it was just market correction.  No doubt it might drop a bit again.. but definitely nowhere near the realm of 1000 sats. As for buying now .. I don't think its a bad idea if you place your orders carefully.
EverGreenCoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 07:17:52 PM

yuhuuuuuuyyyy...  it's amazing, thanks to dev and team, thanks to everybody.. EGC is the best!

Thank you joinfree and glad to see you! I had been wondering where you were. Smiley

frostminer

Activity: 700
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 08:19:23 PM

If you watch carefully the artificial pump started only from 6000 sats .. till then it was just market correction.  No doubt it might drop a bit again.. but definitely nowhere near the realm of 1000 sats. As for buying now .. I don't think its a bad idea if you place your orders carefully.

Its also a question of time perspective.
For me, im curious of what it will look like next year.

For those trading quick for daily profits.. this might be risky.

maxamus

Activity: 617
Merit: 267

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:23:08 PM

So I have been talking to a small printing firm here in Iasi-Romania and they can help us print the t-shirts and the mugs.

So, Steven what do you say, should we expand the evergreencoin t-shirts in Europe as well?

I can print them here in Romania and ship them in the whole Europe, I only need the printing files.

I guess this is a good time to do this.

Oh, and I am also working on a side project for EGC, a social media platform where we all can chat and discuss about everything, an alternative to SLACK, with message history but it is still on progress, it might take a day to complete:)

As for the strato flight and the solar miner, they will be done, however  we have a few weeks of bad weather ( rainy, cloudy) in Romania and  launching the balloon is impossible, as the forecast  changes  at 2-3 days and we need at least 5 days to announce the authorities, and I cannot test the solar miner as I don't get the sun for let's say 7-8 hours straight per day and the battery is not  fully charged, so the tests are not that exact.

I will keep you posted with all the updates.
Keep in touch greenies:)

Gabi

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:37:06 PM

wish the hackers did not get my stake of this coin i held it for a long time now its way up and they have been gone smh hackers suck

bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:38:06 PM

So I have been talking to a small printing firm here in Iasi-Romania and they can help us print the t-shirts and the mugs.

So, Steven what do you say, should we expand the evergreencoin t-shirts in Europe as well?

I can print them here in Romania and ship them in the whole Europe, I only need the printing files.

Oh, and I am also working on a side project for EGC, a social media platform where we all can chat and discuss about everything, an alternative to SLACK, with message history but it is still on progress, it might take a day to complete:)

As for the strato flight and the solar miner, they will be done, however  we have a few weeks of bad weather ( rainy, cloudy) in Romania and  launching the balloon is impossible, as the forecast  changes  at 2-3 days and we need at least 5 days to announce the authorities, and I cannot test the solar miner as I don't get the sun for let's say 7-8 hours straight per day and the battery is not  fully charged, so the tests are not that exact.

Gabi
i so need that shirt

terrorblade3189

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:32:14 PM

Its also a question of time perspective.
For me, im curious of what it will look like next year.

For those trading quick for daily profits.. this might be risky.

Yup Agreed. 100%
EverGreenCoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 11:38:49 PM

Gabi

Sure thing, Gabi. I will email you the files.

Kazadar

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:02:49 AM

Gabi

If possible I think you should do the same for future merchandise.
Sending items from outside EU into EU comes with a lot of fees.

I bought a T-shirt from the first batch. It was 20$ or 25$, then there was a 12$ shipping fee, and I just got a customs fee of around 30$.

EverGreenCoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 01:46:17 AM

Gabi

If possible I think you should do the same for future merchandise.
Sending items from outside EU into EU comes with a lot of fees.

I bought a T-shirt from the first batch. It was 20$ or 25$, then there was a 12$ shipping fee, and I just got a customs fee of around 30$.

Ok, noted and we will do so. Sorry to learn it was so costly for you. Thank you for supporting EverGreenCoin regardless of those large fees.

These shirts specifically were ordered in a hurried manner for a festival in about a months time. Yes, we will work out solutions to better serve the EU with future merchandising.

Arrakeen

Activity: 518

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:54:43 AM

wish the hackers did not get my stake of this coin i held it for a long time now its way up and they have been gone smh hackers suck

What happened? Can you give some details?
EverGreenCoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:23:11 AM

What happened? Can you give some details?

Yes bigs, I will do everything in my power to help you recover your coins. I know you got scammed twice and then hacked from what you have said on another forum. Please detail what happened to your EGC wallet. Were coins actually moved out of your wallet? And you are talking about a wallet on your actual machine, not an exchange wallet, correct?

There might be hope, brother!

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.