Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:38:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151048 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:21:03 AM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
I SUGGEST YOU TO EXCHANGE YOUR MONEY TO BTC

Well that is the most fastest way to get a btc, by investing your fiat money into btc.
If you have capital for buying btc, then it is the best way to get btc.
that's not way to collect bitcoin but the way how to get profit in bitcoin for example when price get higher than when you buy bitcoin, what you got is profit in fiat money or in other world if you holding 1 bitcoin so when the price up your bitcoin still 1 bitcoin but the price for 1 bitcoin is higher than you first buy it.

Making investment by converting your fiat currency to bitcoin is quite risky as Bitcoin is anonymous currency its not possible to trace person. And If you invest in HYIP(High Yeald Investment Programme) Then there are higher chances of getting scam.

So Use only genuine ways to get bitcoins as faucet, Mining with own hardware or trusted cloud mining services, Trading or exchanging.

Those people who believe with bitcoin are the ones who are doing that and they are risking their fiat for bitcoin. Because they know the future
awaits for bitcoin and they can see the potential of it.
Always remember HYIP are just scams.
HYIP is not an easy money because most likely it will turn to scam, the most legit way of investment to collect bitcoins is to invest in bitcoins also, buy buying bitcoins now it is already a guaranteed profit.

I got victimized by that hyip, when I was a newbie, I thought it was a good way of earning btc.
But then I was wrong, but I learned from it, that's why now I'm against to it so that newbies won't be victimized by that.
I was also victim of HYIP, I think in the past very many people who invest in HYIP, because they are attracted by large profits in a short time, including me. but this time the forum is very intense in rooting HYIP, if you look to promote, you will get a neg trust.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:57:28 AM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
I SUGGEST YOU TO EXCHANGE YOUR MONEY TO BTC

Well that is the most fastest way to get a btc, by investing your fiat money into btc.
If you have capital for buying btc, then it is the best way to get btc.
that's not way to collect bitcoin but the way how to get profit in bitcoin for example when price get higher than when you buy bitcoin, what you got is profit in fiat money or in other world if you holding 1 bitcoin so when the price up your bitcoin still 1 bitcoin but the price for 1 bitcoin is higher than you first buy it.

Making investment by converting your fiat currency to bitcoin is quite risky as Bitcoin is anonymous currency its not possible to trace person. And If you invest in HYIP(High Yeald Investment Programme) Then there are higher chances of getting scam.

So Use only genuine ways to get bitcoins as faucet, Mining with own hardware or trusted cloud mining services, Trading or exchanging.

Those people who believe with bitcoin are the ones who are doing that and they are risking their fiat for bitcoin. Because they know the future
awaits for bitcoin and they can see the potential of it.
Always remember HYIP are just scams.
HYIP is not an easy money because most likely it will turn to scam, the most legit way of investment to collect bitcoins is to invest in bitcoins also, buy buying bitcoins now it is already a guaranteed profit.

I got victimized by that hyip, when I was a newbie, I thought it was a good way of earning btc.
But then I was wrong, but I learned from it, that's why now I'm against to it so that newbies won't be victimized by that.
I was also victim of HYIP, I think in the past very many people who invest in HYIP, because they are attracted by large profits in a short time, including me. but this time the forum is very intense in rooting HYIP, if you look to promote, you will get a neg trust.
here you are not only neg trusted if you promote ponzi...
i have never promoted ponzi and I have been neg trusted...
You promote something making cash...and it is enough to be taken for a scammer...
and even a year after ...when it is proven 100 times that it was not a ponzi...your negative trusters have disappeared...but your red neg trust points are alive...(lol)
Shame on my red trusters...(lol)
Have fun...and the ones who trusted me have all made cash...
Unfortunatelly the ones who trusted my neg trusters have not earnt cash...
But with winspiral it is never too late...winspiral does not mean losespiral...(lol)
I am the living proof that it is possible to make cash with systems looking like ponzi...(lol)

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:56:23 PM

Well that HYIP's doesn't do good, especially for newbies, it's up to those people who already knows that hyip is just a scam, they are maybe trying
their luck that they can be the first one to join for it. But when that site collapses, surely they will regret for joining it.

Instead of investing they can do Fauceting which is the most easiest but the most slowest way of earning bitcoins, someone will have to spend a way lot time on faucets to earn just $1 and it doesn't really worth the time spent on it, better to do something else to earn some cash then wasting time on faucets.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:20:53 AM

Well that HYIP's doesn't do good, especially for newbies, it's up to those people who already knows that hyip is just a scam, they are maybe trying
their luck that they can be the first one to join for it. But when that site collapses, surely they will regret for joining it.

Instead of investing they can do Fauceting which is the most easiest but the most slowest way of earning bitcoins, someone will have to spend a way lot time on faucets to earn just $1 and it doesn't really worth the time spent on it, better to do something else to earn some cash then wasting time on faucets.
Faucet for me is not worth of my time as you need to exert a lot of time in order to collect a good amount of BTC, if you are doing that on a daily basis it becomes more boring.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:06:29 AM

Faucet for me is not worth of my time as you need to exert a lot of time in order to collect a good amount of BTC, if you are doing that on a daily basis it becomes more boring.
not only for you, but for everyone, faucet is not worth. but it might still be worth for new users.
because if you think smarter, it's really not worth it, in fact I think it is more worth to solve captcha.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:12:15 AM

not only for you, but for everyone, faucet is not worth. but it might still be worth for new users.
because if you think smarter, it's really not worth it, in fact I think it is more worth to solve captcha.

But for captcha you should need to solve thousands captcha to earn decent bitcoin. Even it usually reach 5000 captcha to solve. It is potentially broke your keyboard, for another suggestions i prefer joining signatures campaign or do trading as well.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 08:35:48 AM

But for captcha you should need to solve thousands captcha to earn decent bitcoin. Even it usually reach 5000 captcha to solve. It is potentially broke your keyboard, for another suggestions i prefer joining signatures campaign or do trading as well.

it is why I have add an "facultative" captcha on my faucet...
So people wha like captcha can earn for a click 100 satoshi or so more...
And if you follow my site's statistics you can see that almost every one solves the captcha.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:36:00 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 08:49:58 PM by hulla

Exchange or Faucet. Faucet is the fastest way to get VERY LESS BTC... while fiat is the next faster way to get reqd. BTC. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

exchange or faucet is not a good advice. mainly faucet, it is not worth it. there are many other ways that better.
such as signature campaign, trading, lending, hunting giveaway and other.

Thats the easiest ways to earn Bitcoin. If you have some skills you can look for jobs/tasks on freelance websites (payment in Bitcoin).
Here you can find nice list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

Faucet is time waster and I can only recommend that for newbie. But I go with doing job,task and also selling of goods/services I.e skills,electronics,vid card etc.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:08:06 PM

Exchange or Faucet. Faucet is the fastest way to get VERY LESS BTC... while fiat is the next faster way to get reqd. BTC. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

exchange or faucet is not a good advice. mainly faucet, it is not worth it. there are many other ways that better.

Thats the easiest ways to earn Bitcoin. If you have some skills you can look for jobs/tasks on freelance websites (payment in Bitcoin).

Faucet is time waster and I can only recommend that for newbie. But I go with doing job,task and also selling of goods/services I.e skills,electronics,vid card etc.

Faucets is good for the people who are new to the bitcoin world, but over a period of time they will know its just wasting their time and paying nothing in return.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 06:37:28 AM

I agree...to write something so much "evasive" and making profit with for the sign campaign is more profitable than claimiing for nothing on faucets...
But how much is for you nothing?

Faucets is good for the people who are new to the bitcoin world, but over a period of time they will know its just wasting their time and paying nothing in return.

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:36:11 PM

Something is better then nothing, if you don't have any other option to earn bitcoin then better to start with faucets and you can more if you have active referrals.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:54:00 AM

Something is better then nothing, if you don't have any other option to earn bitcoin then better to start with faucets and you can more if you have active referrals.

That's right better than having nothing on it, start with a small amount for sure with your earnings through faucet can help you a small start if
you are just gumptious and for a small amount you can start out a small trading.

Vires in Numeris
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:33:10 AM

That's right better than having nothing on it, start with a small amount for sure with your earnings through faucet can help you a small start if
you are just gumptious and for a small amount you can start out a small trading.

yeah if you do not have any skill, we must take advantage of the free bitcoin, like a faucet or the other. although the results are small but if you are diligent, you can get a good result, and after that you can grow the outcome of the faucet with a better way

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:59:43 AM

yeah if you do not have any skill, we must take advantage of the free bitcoin, like a faucet or the other. although the results are small but if you are diligent, you can get a good result, and after that you can grow the outcome of the faucet with a better way

That's for sure, if you don't have any skill you will hard time to get a better amount of bitcoin, so you must take advantage of it, that sell out
your skill if you have, even for a data entry , I think there are companies who are looking for data entries.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:46:15 AM

Actually it's not that small, earned from signature campaign. I think with a high rank bitcointalk account, you can earn many bitcoins by signature campaign.
GonerGenesis

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:53:26 AM

Actually it's not that small, earned from signature campaign. I think with a high rank bitcointalk account, you can earn many bitcoins by signature campaign.

But still it takes a while (certain rank) before you can join a decent signature campaign and till than you should be experienced enough to do constructive posts

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:53:34 AM

use signature campaign, faucet bitcoin, adsens etc.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 09:21:10 AM

My purpose is not to collect BTC...but to offer BTC...

Ok...To offer BTC I have to collect...
But in fact I collect because people are rewarded on my system...
The loop is looped (lol)
Have fun...

elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:42:17 AM

I say small results of faucet, not a signature campaign. the results of the signature campaign is not too small and not too big, so you not only expect of a signature campaign. there are many other ways, to grow the greater results.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:11:48 AM

use signature campaign, faucet bitcoin, adsens etc.

Is google adsense now paying with bitcoin? But yeah it is one of the way to collect btc as there are some faucets who are allowed to use google adsense. And even you will got paid with dollar you just need to exchange it to btc.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: