Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Turn0ff

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:50:44 PM

imo higher hashrate should be celebrated and not feared so I don't understand the logic here. lets not get too greedy, we have had the chance to mine burst for 19 months now. Most crypto projects would love to see a rise in their hashrate. if the rise in hashrate will lead to negative effects, then it would be better to find out about those issues and hopefully fix them and move on. I don't believe that bitladen meant to harm burst, he is a clever trickster, few ppl got tricked and got out and other stayed on because this coin is bigger than any miner or single entity. let's leave him behind us and if he is back, then let him do what he wants. if burst is strong enough, then it will stand on its feet despite his efforts
before data is analysed, it needs to be collected first. it has only been few days and you are panicking already (or not)

keep it cheerful  

Naivete is sometimes beautiful; sometimes dangerous.

No one questions the positivity of a bigger network in general. However, what is discussed here and what you succeed to miss by 100 percent, is the reason for the rapidly growing network and its possible consequences for BURST. Two days ago the network size was tiny, which also means it would be much easier to gain access to more than 51 percent of the network. That could harm BURST. The fact that this is coordinated, could mean nothing - just someone working hard plotting and securing the network. But it could be something completely else. I and Rich just want to know what's going on; knowledge is never bad. Hopefully, H. can contribute with some answers.

Sorry for breaking the promise of not writing.

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:08:47 PM

imo higher hashrate should be celebrated and not feared so I don't understand the logic here. lets not get too greedy, we have had the chance to mine burst for 19 months now. Most crypto projects would love to see a rise in their hashrate. if the rise in hashrate will lead to negative effects, then it would be better to find out about those issues and hopefully fix them and move on. I don't believe that bitladen meant to harm burst, he is a clever trickster, few ppl got tricked and got out and other stayed on because this coin is bigger than any miner or single entity. let's leave him behind us and if he is back, then let him do what he wants. if burst is strong enough, then it will stand on its feet despite his efforts
before data is analysed, it needs to be collected first. it has only been few days and you are panicking already (or not)

keep it cheerful  

No one questions the positivity of a bigger network in general. However, what is discussed here and what you succeed to miss by 100 percent, is the reason for the rapidly growing network and its possible consequences for BURST. Two days ago the network size was tiny, which also means it would be much easier to gain access to more than 51 percent of the network. That could harm BURST. The fact that this is coordinated, could mean nothing - just someone working hard plotting and securing the network. But it could be something completely else. I and Rich just want to know what's going on; knowledge is never bad. Hopefully, H. can contribute with some answers.

Very succinctly put.. Yes network growth is one thing but 40+ Miners all initially funded from the same scource with 40-100TB plotted simultaneously joining ninja is worthy of question. 

Am slightly surprised than noone else has picked up on this and passed an opinion? I am unfortunately too new to Burst to know if things like this have happened before?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 07:23:14 PM

So noone is curious about as many as 40 "New" Miners simultaneously appearing in the last few days, all initially funded from BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 First running on Uray & now switched to jminer and totally dominating the shares?

@ riskyfire your Transactions completely different from these miners.

Rich

Riskyfire it looks like you are doing great and beating my 20tb system. I use Blago with win7 until I can get on win8 or win10 then I will switch to Dawallets stuff. Everytime I try uray or jminer i run out on memory quick but not without scoring 300 coins or so in a 6 hour window.

Hi,

Win 7 sucks for Burst mining, it will eat all your ram! Even 16Gb wasnt enough.
Switch to vista 64, 8.1 or 10 they all work great, your earning will improve dramatically. If your low on funds you could install ubuntu
and use dcct or urays which will be much easier on your ram.

StakePool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 07:23:52 PM

i humbly think that naivety is to assume that others are naive. I also think that all human qualities are beautiful except greed, deception amongst others, some of which are quite rife in crypto communities.

there was a time when the network size was three times its current size, and four times its size before the recent increase and the chain was a lot younger then. What happened to burst then? nothing
we had a guy who got close to 50% of the network, what happened then? nothing
these events are supposed to reassure us and comfort the current miners/holders/traders and possibly the new comers too.

i also admire and share your love for knowledge and I am sorry I couldn't contribute on a technical level but what I disagree with is starting a storm over an issue that had already occurred at some point(s) in the past. You have the right to seek knowledge but you can't dictate when it should be available to you, give them sometime to respond at least

you can write as many posts as you like as long as they are not constantly telling the same story, and I will also stop posting as I don't want to be accused of spamming the thread as well  Grin
RichBC

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:19:39 PM

OK call me paranoid, call me curious, in fact call me anything you like, but.... answer me this?

There are about 170 miners on ninja at the moment, if you pass down the Current Share list and click on anyone with just a Burst Address as opposed to a Name you will find 50+ miners mostly in the Top third of the list who are running burstcoin-jminer 0.4.4 SNAPSHOT and without exception they are all "New" to ninja, were funded from BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 and mostly did a Reward Assignment to Burst on the 17th-18th March.

Now I am not saying there is anything wrong here, but this is not just a coincident group of miners all with between 40TB & 100TB deciding simultaneously to come on ninja because the price has gone up?

So what do you think is going on?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:25:03 PM

Most of the new accounts can be seen via their first deposit, quite interesting.
http://burstcoin.biz/address/5810532812037266198-transactions-9#history

daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:38:20 PM

Hey Turn0ff, whats with the constant spamming and scaremongering, you are literally turning me off this thread, are you the new elmit by any chance? the coin is recovering after being dumped to oblivion, instead of taking a sigh of relief and consolidating, you are starting all this propaganda. The coin is meant to be mined, so when the hashrate was low, ppl were complaining, and now it is recovering, ppl are complaining again?
even if 1.3mil was sold daily on the exchanges it would hardly constitute to a dump, it will be swallowed in 1 candle. this is a great coin, with one of the best community members in crypto,
if you want to buy more at below 50 then I am afraid you are too late, if you sold and want to buy back cheaper, too late and if you are trying to shake the last of weak hands, i am pretty sure they are all gone.
Can't make out whether you are actually a whale or a troll.

Burst is a pink diamond and it is sitting right in your coffers, enough with the bullshit please

happy mining

funniest post since a long time. Thank you! I'm also happy network is growing and one or more people are investing in Burst network. That's why I made the Windows Client in the first place.

Maybe crowetic can merge some of RichBC's and Turn0ff's posts into a big one. I also recommend you to shift some activity to burstforum.com.  A thread with many posts about the same topic is very welcome there.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
RichBC

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:46:14 PM

Maybe crowetic can merge some of RichBC's and Turn0ff's posts into a big one. I also recommend you to shift some activity to burstforum.com.  A thread with many posts about the same topic is very welcome there.

Ok with respect... very happy to move this discussion, and others covering understanding of how ninja works etc. to a new thread on bitcointalk, but there is almost no activity on burstcoinforum.com and if this "event" had been posted there noone would have even noticed.

Rich

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:21:25 PM

OK call me paranoid, call me curious, in fact call me anything you like, but.... answer me this?

There are about 170 miners on ninja at the moment, if you pass down the Current Share list and click on anyone with just a Burst Address as opposed to a Name you will find 50+ miners mostly in the Top third of the list who are running burstcoin-jminer 0.4.4 SNAPSHOT and without exception they are all "New" to ninja, were funded from BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 and mostly did a Reward Assignment to Burst on the 17th-18th March.

Now I am not saying there is anything wrong here, but this is not just a coincident group of miners all with between 40TB & 100TB deciding simultaneously to come on ninja because the price has gone up?

Rich

Maybe it is someone who has discovered how you can mine with Cloudstorage? Or it is a person who works at Western Digital Smiley . But you are right it is strange.
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:51:34 PM

Sorry, my questions to H. will be the last for awhile then. I'm just really curious of the level of coordination this has and how it affects the overall network. They started two days ago but what happens if they keep growing in capacity or/and number? It could have negative effects on BURST's network. To know we need data not available in the thread.

TurnOff, I'll be pulling logs and will see what I can find.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 11:20:53 PM

Sorry, my questions to H. will be the last for awhile then. I'm just really curious of the level of coordination this has and how it affects the overall network. They started two days ago but what happens if they keep growing in capacity or/and number? It could have negative effects on BURST's network. To know we need data not available in the thread.

TurnOff, I'll be pulling logs and will see what I can find.

H.

Great, haitch, thank you Smiley

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:07:26 AM

Hi,

This project is very interesting. Just 3 questions.

1. Will burst be less desirable now there are coins that store useful data
2. Can burst be tweaked to store useful data
3. It seems to use a lot of BW? how much BW will storing 50TB of data require in 24 hours?

I was hoping to plug some external drives into the mining rigs to mine this whilst they are on.

1. What makes burst special is all the stuff we got from NXT as well as a few extra bells and whistles that has been added to burst, that NXT lack. The end user might not care that much if burst was mined with ASIC, GPU, CPU or harddisks - but it seems that harddisk mining spreads the mining out on more people, as it is easier to get a meaningful return wo burning a lot of watts, so ppl with expensive electricity can join the mining.The coin might be considered safer than coins with more concentrated mining. BURST is not (yet) about storing data, but should this be implemented we'd have a running start as the network is already larger than most other coins storing data, which are only in beta. We've been with between 4 and 10 petabytes for a long time (4000 to 10000 terabytes)

2. I think what burst could do is to introduce data plots as well as mining plots so miners can decide either to mine or to store data or both. The advantage is that we already have a real friggin' big lot of harddrive space with BURST, so should we start doing data, capacity will be awesome compared to the competition.

3. I haven't bothered measuring, but personally with 80+TB i never have issues with bandwidth. The mining is exceptionally smart designed, your computer read a small part of your plots from your drives, which gives you a deadline time, say 3 minutes.. computer just wait until 3 mintes have passed and only if nobody else have started a new block, computer do the block and send it to the network... so unless you have the best deadline, the only network traffic computer need, is for wallet to get new blocks and sync up with other wallets..   You will spend a good bit of disk-bus bandwith inside the pc, reading data off disks though, but only once every 4 minutes or thereabouts and then only for 30-40 seconds, if you use USB3 or SATA. (at least that's my timings with up to 8TB large disks).

If you are on windows and go 20TB plus per box you might start having fun with some bad design in the windows OS, where it seems windows disk cache does not release memory as fast as it uses it, slowing down the system, using lots of RAM, swapping out important stuff. W10 is much better than W7 with this, but can still be troublesome, you will have to tweak stuff a bit to get it to run smoothly, but only if you go way high on number of disks and terabytes, i guess 20TB+ is where the first problems kick in, on some rigs, not on others.

thanks for your answers. Actually I wouldn't usually use windows 10 but I do have a couple of machines running it and they have usb3 ports. So I'm think of just starting with a couple of 5tb external drives plugged into each which will hopefully not cause any issues. How much storage at todays dif and price would you need to generated 0.05 BTC per 24 hour period? roughly?

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:03:32 AM

thanks for your answers. Actually I wouldn't usually use windows 10 but I do have a couple of machines running it and they have usb3 ports. So I'm think of just starting with a couple of 5tb external drives plugged into each which will hopefully not cause any issues. How much storage at todays dif and price would you need to generated 0.05 BTC per 24 hour period? roughly?

At current price and difficulty, 0.05 BTC would require around 400-500 TB.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
callmejack

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:43:13 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 07:00:26 AM by callmejack

Rich

The address BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 is the poloniex hot wallet.
Not sure wether the 40TB & 100TB represent the correct numbers since the network size is an estimation based on the time blocks required to be found using a low number of blocks in the calculation to adjust fast.
Someone with a medium sized gpu mining farm could have added a couple of drives to the rigs easily consuming only additional 20-30 watts per rig.

Either you run 40 GPU mining rigs as individual and attach to each rig four 4-8TB USB or internal drives or there are 40 people with rigs doing so.
Both sums quickly up to a PB. Since you built the rigs for GPU mining with fast GPUs you can plot all disks simultanously ith one card which yields at least 32k nonces per minute or in total approximately 50 TB unoptimized plots per hour in this scenario.
Thinking about easter based holidays in many countries maybe someone or many decided to use these free days to setup the rigs.

All this results in plotting a PB within a day and another to optimize the plots.

Regarding the costs of this PB it may sum up to about 140-250 BTC (4/6tb http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178783&ignorebbr=1) at current rates and represents almost 1/5 to 1/3 of the current marketcap burst has.

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 07:39:13 AM

Something is wrong. I base that primarily on the use of uray's miner. Someone uses tech to get an unfair advantage over regular miners. Even M1 and M2 is gone from the top list and only uray's miner is seen on the present blocks.

Is it possible to ban that particular miner, as no-one else uses it? Or ban by IP?

EDIT

Just sad not to compete on equal terms. It must affect the whole network to and not only ninja, as almost all coins go to the uray miners. Even if you beat them, there are so many good deadlines that you are paid very little.

In a way, one can call this an attack on the network/BURST, which /bin/laden never was. He just had massive resources, one way or the other. This is something else and very coordinated with 200 accounts.

BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 is poloniex' address, which might mean he dumps everything or use their account to to hide how much funds he has.

All the sudden no uray miners in top...?  Huh

I'm on top of it, thank you for the messages, sorry I've been busy lately, but I'm on top of it.

Also, anyone looking to run a pool, please contact me, I will be giving out copies of burst.ninja pool in VM form here shortly. Already setup, and ready to run.

The growth on the pool is not something that should worry people, but it is currently too much for the version now. But that will be being edited as well, as I've got a coder that can help with that now.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:19:51 AM

If we get anywhere near a situation where one miner have a lot of power (counting the new miners as one) i'll resume my TB upgrades and so will others too i guess.

I'll add 10TB this month, just to show some commitment. I have 85.42 TB now.

If new miners sell their burst on the exchange as soon as they mine them, it is bad for burst price in the short run, but i guess in the long run it doesn't matter much, somebody has to buy them, and those buyers will get a sizeable rebate and make a good return.  When bitladen stopped selling, burst went up a lot in price. That rise did not go to bitladen, but to the people who kept their burst, and to people who bought burst off the exchanges when it was cheap.
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 08:25:58 AM

This crowdfund is to get at least 2 other devs involved in Burst. They will buy in, too but it would be nice to give them a welcome bait as incentive.

How to access the Crowdfund: Use the windows client in my sig and wait for blockchain to completely download and click "Crowdfunding" or another easy way is to use the official online wallet: https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/atcrowdfund.html

Thanks in advance for your support.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
RichBC

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:05:06 AM

For those of you who have got used to looking at the Burst Display you will immediately notice the difference now.

No Haitch, BlackSaxo, manini farm etc in the Current or Historic top 20. Virtually all the miners are jminer whereas before there were very few.

So just to summarise I have counted just over 50 of these New Miners, average TB is about 40TB so around 2PB added on ninja in the last few days

Rich

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:27:41 PM

Who previously had 2PB haha?  Cheesy

Your calculations are in fact comforting, if they are correct: The network has just grown 2PB and the total size is like 7PB. It's far to 51 percent.

What worries me in your calculation is that the new one easily beats our former top guys. I have 100TB and have about 15 new ones above in the Historic columne. Some of them should have +100TB.

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:29:34 PM

Something is wrong. I base that primarily on the use of uray's miner. Someone uses tech to get an unfair advantage over regular miners. Even M1 and M2 is gone from the top list and only uray's miner is seen on the present blocks.

Is it possible to ban that particular miner, as no-one else uses it? Or ban by IP?

EDIT

Just sad not to compete on equal terms. It must affect the whole network to and not only ninja, as almost all coins go to the uray miners. Even if you beat them, there are so many good deadlines that you are paid very little.

In a way, one can call this an attack on the network/BURST, which /bin/laden never was. He just had massive resources, one way or the other. This is something else and very coordinated with 200 accounts.

BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 is poloniex' address, which might mean he dumps everything or use their account to to hide how much funds he has.

All the sudden no uray miners in top...?  Huh

I'm on top of it, thank you for the messages, sorry I've been busy lately, but I'm on top of it.

Also, anyone looking to run a pool, please contact me, I will be giving out copies of burst.ninja pool in VM form here shortly. Already setup, and ready to run.

The growth on the pool is not something that should worry people, but it is currently too much for the version now. But that will be being edited as well, as I've got a coder that can help with that now.

How very generous of you Smiley  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: