Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073031 times)
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:13:05 AM

Hello, I've seen some people got doubtful about this project and are threatening to sell their account after launch, even on a loss. I am not sure if this is FUD or legit plan, but I have an idea - if you are really planning to sell even at lower than half of the price, feel free to PM me and I can arrange taking over your account now through trustworthy escrow of your choice or throught official channels if dev allow it. If noone is willing to sell, I call all those people who were saying things about dumping after launch are just writing bullshit.

The procedure?
1. We both contact devs and explain our agreement
2. I send the BTC to you
3. Devs transfer account to me

People have been doing things like that with Augur project's REP.

So I am willing to buy account with 60% discount. Who is ready to sell? Or were you just trolling? PM me or text below.

There's a easier way: just put up a buy wall at the exchange and catch those dumped Lisk Grin I will.

I am serious about that. If there really is at least one person here who truly believes LISK will crash after launch, please sell me your account now. Otherwise I call it bullshit and silly attempt to FUD the project. So, is there at least one person who truly regrets investing in ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:14:05 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 07:35:24 AM by Bigcabrito

one proposal.

Extend the ICO window for 15 days more.
Negative.
The ICO will not be extended.

Let's start from the beginning.

Before Lisk there was/is Crypti. Crypti stayed at a marketcap of 500k and even lower for years, because nobody gave a shit about it. All of a sudden two guys from Crypti announced that they will stop developing for it and, unhappy with the way it was advancing, forked out Crypti and renamed their project to Lisk.

For a few days both parties were unhappy about it and the main developer Boris (who's still not responding much) swore that he would stay and continue the development for Crypti, telling us that Lisk has nothing to do with it.

Anyways, just like i suspected a few weeks ago, the scammer Boris and his crew kept this confusion going for a long time (avoiding answers), while they were buying Lisk like crazy, even though they were dismissing it at the beginning. The temptation of gaining fast bitcoins through a second ICO (lol) was too big for our friend Boris and, after he lost all his morals, he made the announcement that he will stop developing for Crypti and switch to Lisk.

What you see now in Lisk is in fact the same TEAM from Crypti ROFL, just that somehow they've managed to fool enough idiots so that the project could rise 6x in a few weeks, taking Crypti from 500k to now 3M for Lisk.

These guys never added anything on top of the fork. It is exactly the same project. Only promises and that's about it. Who knows what other shady things these guys did. They've probably even faked the ICO numbers on their website just to create more hype.

Good luck
I'm only an advisor at Lisk and do not work there, but I wish the team good luck.

I'm focusing on my own blockchain 2.0 project, which we will announce soon Smiley

Boris (alias Crypti) is not working for Lisk, he's only an adviser. I wish you the best of luck Boris on your new endeavor. Smiley

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:22:27 AM

Hello, I've seen some people got doubtful about this project and are threatening to sell their account after launch, even on a loss. I am not sure if this is FUD or legit plan, but I have an idea - if you are really planning to sell even at lower than half of the price, feel free to PM me and I can arrange taking over your account now through trustworthy escrow of your choice or throught official channels if dev allow it. If noone is willing to sell, I call all those people who were saying things about dumping after launch are just writing bullshit.

The procedure?
2. I send the BTC to you

So I am willing to buy account with 60% discount. Who is ready to sell? Or were you just trolling? PM me or text below.
This one is a nice deal reading back the thread there are few people who are not believing of the success of this coin and some of them is not happy with the dev, so offering them things like this will help, if someone is not trusting the success of the coin might be contacted this member. just for my opinion I'm currently waiting for this coin if this one will make impact like eth or not.

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:26:40 AM

The procedure?
2. I send the BTC to you

This one is a nice deal reading back the thread there are few people who are not believing of the success of this coin and some of them is not happy with the dev, so offering them things like this will help, if someone is not trusting the success of the coin might be contacted this member. just for my opinion I'm currently waiting for this coin if this one will make impact like eth or not.

Yeah, I call those people are just trolling. If they are not and if they seriously doubt this project and want to sell the ICO before LISK dumps (according to them) let's make a deal that will make both of us happy. I will report here if those people are legit or just trolling.
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:39:50 AM

The procedure?
2. I send the BTC to you

Yeah, I call those people are just trolling. If they are not and if they seriously doubt this project and want to sell the ICO before LISK dumps (according to them) let's make a deal that will make both of us happy. I will report here if those people are legit or just trolling.

Ill buy the account with only 25% disscount
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 07:40:39 AM

Great suggestions! I have added the option to issue a custom token as shares to the Delegate Profit Sharing Dapp concept at https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27 . Below is the decription of the Dapp for reference:

Summary:

The Lisk API has the ability for a delegate to see which accounts voted for him. This, along with the new Lisk forging rewards, opens up the possibility for delegates to do profit sharing with those who vote for him. What I have in mind is how I originally thought DPoS would operate with Bitshares and should have run with Crypti. I would like to offer to split the delegate earnings with the people who vote for my delegates based on how much they have in the Lisk accounts they vote from on a running basis and how much they dilute their votes by voting for other delegates. So this would be truly a PoS type system where stake holders receive a return on their holdings with a portion going to the delegates they choose to represent them. This will also incentivize people to hold Lisk since it can offer them a return.

That's actually a great idea as far as I can tell!

As far as I see, it is a bad idea: The delegates are the backbones of the curriency. If the backbone isn't stable and fast, the whole ecosystem will break down. The delegate fee is a payment for the delegates to offer this stable and fast ecosystem. If there is some overhead, which the delegates can share, then the fee is to high.

But I don't want, that the delegates should be chosen because one offers 3 satoshi more than others. They should be delegates because they proof, that they can offer a stable,fast and trustfull service.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:45:27 AM

Great suggestions! I have added the option to issue a custom token as shares to the Delegate Profit Sharing Dapp concept at https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27 . Below is the decription of the Dapp for reference:

Summary:

The Lisk API has the ability for a delegate to see which accounts voted for him. This, along with the new Lisk forging rewards, opens up the possibility for delegates to do profit sharing with those who vote for him. What I have in mind is how I originally thought DPoS would operate with Bitshares and should have run with Crypti. I would like to offer to split the delegate earnings with the people who vote for my delegates based on how much they have in the Lisk accounts they vote from on a running basis and how much they dilute their votes by voting for other delegates. So this would be truly a PoS type system where stake holders receive a return on their holdings with a portion going to the delegates they choose to represent them. This will also incentivize people to hold Lisk since it can offer them a return.

That's actually a great idea as far as I can tell!

As far as I see, it is a bad idea: The delegates are the backbones of the curriency. If the backbone isn't stable and fast, the whole ecosystem will break down. The delegate fee is a payment for the delegates to offer this stable and fast ecosystem. If there is some overhead, which the delegates can share, then the fee is to high.

But I don't want, that the delegates should be chosen because one offers 3 satoshi more than others. They should be delegates because they proof, that they can offer a stable,fast and trustfull service.

I see your logic. But on the other hand if a delegate fail to create a block he won't receive 5 Lisk and won't have anything to share with his voters. So it would only make sense to vote for stable delegates with 90-100% uptime.

iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:03:02 AM

I see your logic. But on the other hand if a delegate fail to create a block he won't receive 5 Lisk and won't have anything to share with his voters. So it would only make sense to vote for stable delegates with 90-100% uptime.

But don't forget, that until he fails he can offer this sharing. So he has until this case this advantage to more stable delegates. And after his fail, he just start the service with a new name and again offer a nice share. For me risk and reward are not balanced.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:17:05 AM

But don't forget, that until he fails he can offer this sharing. So he has until this case this advantage to more stable delegates. And after his fail, he just start the service with a new name and again offer a nice share. For me risk and reward are not balanced.

Why would someone create bad services one by another? Vultr virtual server only costs $5 a month. It's simply easier to provide a stable service.

Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:19:43 AM

Hi liskHQ i'm one of the old Crypti investor that you left with dump bag...

DO YOU THINK TO MANAGE LISK THE SAME AS CRYPTI? HYPE HYPE, PUMP, DUMP DUMP & GO NEXT TO OTHER ICO?Huh?  Angry Angry Angry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg13807300#msg13807300

Who is the original Crypti Dev making these accusations?

Can Lisk Devs clear up these accusations?

Im all against FUD but I know Litoshi was close with the XCR team.

If this is false true or whatever I do like to hear an explanation about this from the Lisk team.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:40:28 AM

If this is false true or whatever I do like to hear an explanation about this from the Lisk team.
They don't respond, because it's unnecessary. It's a quote from page 11, so it's a reasonable assumption that anyone who quotes it has read the few previous and next pages around that, so they are just provoking (telling username,  LISKisSCAM).
Why should they respond every time when someone brings it up again and again? It was answered, responded to and their position cleared way back then. Anyone interested should go back and read what happened. Don't just read the linked post but the whole conversation.
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:52:19 AM

Im trying to do a exchange in the IPO with CRYPTI and It has an error

1 error prohibited your exchange from being started:

Return address is not a valid Crypti address

And the Crypti address is correct

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:56:15 AM

Fill in a Crypti wallet address, not the address on the exchange.
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:57:52 AM

i do but have the same error

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 09:00:36 AM

i do but have the same error

Strange...

Maybe send a PM to LiskHQ or contact support on lisk.io

Still have 5 days so no problem.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:02:38 AM

They don't respond, because it's unnecessary. It's a quote from page 11, so it's a reasonable assumption that anyone who quotes it has read the few previous and next pages around that, so they are just provoking (telling username,  LISKisSCAM).
Why should they respond every time when someone brings it up again and again? It was answered, responded to and their position cleared way back then. Anyone interested should go back and read what happened. Don't just read the linked post but the whole conversation.

It is nescessary, and you dont expect me to read +100 pages.

Stuff like this can happen and could easily be posted somehwere more easier to be found.

And im not provoking I want to know what happens when I invest money into something.

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:05:16 AM

Stuff like this can happen and could easily be posted somehwere more easier to be found.

And im not provoking I want to know what happens when I invest money into something.
I wasn't talking about you, but the original poster of the quote. I named him.
And you shouldn't read all the thread, but I don't think it's that much to ask to read a page or two before and after a linked post that you are asking about.
bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:23:11 AM

like PRISM, this coin's website domain name registrant is hidden behind WHOISGUARD INC. in Panama.
Why the need to do this?

Information
Domain Handle :   DOM-360701
Domain Name :   lisk.io ... (Check lisk.ac) ... (Check lisk.sh)
Domain Status :   Live
First Registered :   2016-01-07
Last Updated :   2016-01-07
Expiry :   2017-01-07 ... Redemption Grace Period Ends, 2017-04-08 00:30
Back-order :   Available ... Purchase a Back-Order ... (What is a back-order?)
Domain Owner
User ID :   NIC-1059419
Contact Name :   WhoisGuard Protected
Organization Name :   WhoisGuard, Inc.
Street :   P.O. Box 0823-03411
City :   Panama
State :   Panama
Postal Code :   00000
Admin Contact
User ID :   NIC-1059417
Technical Contact
User ID :   NIC-1059420
Billing Contact
User ID :   NIC-1059418
Registrar
User ID :   NIC-1205
Organization Name :   Namecheap, Inc
Street :   11400 W Olympic Blvd, Suite 200
City :   Los Angeles
State :   CA
Postal Code :   90064
Primary Nameserver
Name Server:   dns1.registrar-servers.com
Name Server:   dns2.registrar-servers.com
Name Server:   dns3.registrar-servers.com
Name Server:   dns4.registrar-servers.com
Name Server:   dns5.registrar-servers.com
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:26:31 AM

like PRISM, this coin's website domain name registrant is hidden behind WHOISGUARD INC. in Panama.
Why the need to do this?
I think Namecheap has a free whois protection service. If I register a domain, I also take advantage of it. At least it protects against spam, fraudster, phishing, etc. I don't see where the problem is.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Kevinrasf

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:33:16 AM

I wasn't talking about you, but the original poster of the quote. I named him.
And you shouldn't read all the thread, but I don't think it's that much to ask to read a page or two before and after a linked post that you are asking about.

I did read up as you said.

Thanks for pointing me to page 11/12, indeed a good read up.

The only thing I want is that this platform goes live and it works properly, without all the drama.

The XCR guys have a perfect opportunity to get into Lisk so they shouldnt be complaining either.

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: