Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:27:59 PM

Are you guys increasing the Qora coin supply? Where are the PoW fees coming from?

Yes, this is currently what is being suggested. While at the same time providing multiple new reasons to make use of QORA, as a gateway to traditional exchanges, etc.

Also, QORA 1 should be a great 'exclusive gateway' to QORA 2.0.

Thus far the discussions about the change in algorithm have lead to the same conclusion, that increase of the coin cap is the way to make this happen. Though, we're open to other suggestions if people are against this idea. Personally I don't think it would be a big deal, and it would allow QORA to continue, in a mined system, and re-build the network quicker.

But as I said, we're open to other suggestions if there are any, fire away!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:46:11 PM

looking at the buy/sell on poloniex there is a ton of people dumping at just a couple satoshi higher. seems like not long term holders
yes mate this project should be a long hold to make if you really wants to make profits it is a project that allow us to see
the value and usage of this coin, i think more investors will come if they seen the progress and start to invest with us.

Im holding what little i have long term
just keep holding might dev will bring us some updates and see how that will reflect to the price
for sure this is a good project for everyone who's have patience to wait.

I agree and I would like to add that crowetic is one of the best and most trusted devs i know

Thank you. I greatly appreciate that. I do my best to keep a spotless record, and thus far it has proven successful. I will continue to do this when I bring anything and everything I can to QORA.

Been testing out the blog and web hosting on QORA, this really needs promotion, it's so cool!

Also, I've noticed a strange issue with the peers. Wallet tries to connect to multiple peers all day, but seems to get stuck with only 2, and these two are on 0.25.1 version of QORA... makes me wonder if the settings issue I was having with 26 version is an issue.

I'll be bringing this up to vbcs and seeing if there's a workaround we can implement while development continues.

a mandatory wallet update blacklisting nodes with older wallet version, I think this has been done in other coins too
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:54:55 AM

looking at the buy/sell on poloniex there is a ton of people dumping at just a couple satoshi higher. seems like not long term holders
yes mate this project should be a long hold to make if you really wants to make profits it is a project that allow us to see
the value and usage of this coin, i think more investors will come if they seen the progress and start to invest with us.

Im holding what little i have long term
just keep holding might dev will bring us some updates and see how that will reflect to the price
for sure this is a good project for everyone who's have patience to wait.

I agree and I would like to add that crowetic is one of the best and most trusted devs i know

Thank you. I greatly appreciate that. I do my best to keep a spotless record, and thus far it has proven successful. I will continue to do this when I bring anything and everything I can to QORA.

Been testing out the blog and web hosting on QORA, this really needs promotion, it's so cool!

Also, I've noticed a strange issue with the peers. Wallet tries to connect to multiple peers all day, but seems to get stuck with only 2, and these two are on 0.25.1 version of QORA... makes me wonder if the settings issue I was having with 26 version is an issue.

I'll be bringing this up to vbcs and seeing if there's a workaround we can implement while development continues.

a mandatory wallet update blacklisting nodes with older wallet version, I think this has been done in other coins too
if that's needed mate we should do it right,  thanks for trusting this project i'm just new here and I always seen you in every new alt that we translated together I just amaze that you give comments to the dev and giving your trust so I guess we will be together again aside from doing some bounty hahaha, good luck to us and keep working hard dev.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:01:57 AM

just bought 1 btc of qora

twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:52:48 AM

Great to see a new dev on board of QORA! Smiley

Is there an update when the AACT will be launched? Ciyam is still working on that?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:36:39 AM

just bought 1 btc of qora
just one sat movement and you will earned good profits already good luck to you  buddy just keep holding and let the dev surprises us with their development. keep it up.
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:34:09 AM

i forged 2 block today, but didn't receive any fees.  is the coin mined (forged) to extent?
NonStop

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:57:04 AM

New website looks GREAT!
What about official Roadmap ?
NonStop

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:16:15 AM

QORA blockchain sync'd as of August 25th, 2016 - https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/IDzrYBiqXnhNCvg

Please make it 7z format with Ultra compression, not ZIP archive. Then it will be 150-200Mb instead 759 !

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:25:11 AM

Great to see a new dev on board of QORA! Smiley

Is there an update when the AACT will be launched? Ciyam is still working on that?
let see what's the addition with the project it is a long term investment so i guess giving the team enough time to move forward
still very cheap and if everything goes well profits are sure to ear coming from this project, good luck dev team.
Suggestive Melon

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:01:25 AM

restarting POW is not a bad idea, if you do this though I would definitely recommend keeping rewards low though as to not dilute the coin supply too much.  A simple 2% tail emission would likely be all you need to get the network secure.
dedege

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:07:04 AM

hello! Who can help me, and often No connecting qora wallet!!!!! This is what reason! Wallet is very unstable, I from poloniex withdraw 10000000 qora!!!!!! Let me lose confidence in qora this purse
dedege

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:13:05 AM

Forging is a scam, wallet often lose connection
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:17:29 AM

hello! Who can help me, and often No connecting qora wallet!!!!! This is what reason! Wallet is very unstable, I from poloniex withdraw 10000000 qora!!!!!! Let me lose confidence in qora this purse

add peers:

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:34:58 PM

Great plans ahead for qora . Make it a premium blockchain application DEV. There are so much potentials on this project.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 03:22:43 PM

Forging is a scam, wallet often lose connection

wallet is unstable and disconnects but your sentence could not be further from the truth. sell your coins and kindly go as far away as you can Wink
eshriek

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:57:33 PM

Excited to see Qora starting to get the attention it deserves.

I installed Qora a few months ago without any problems. I was running Qora v0.25 and I forged a few blocks then shut it down after about 2 weeks.

Revisited a week or two ago. Not able to make more than 2 connections, not able to forge. Updated to Qora v0.26 but still had the same problems. In the last day, I'm getting no connections.

I used the zipped file from https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases

I downloaded the file provided by Crowtec from https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/IDzrYBiqXnhNCvg and replaced data and dataBak files.

Might try this again.

Not too worried. I can send and receive coins.

I'd like to install from source (git clone) to see if that helps but I don't know details of how to do so.
I've cloned the repository and I don't see anything other than  .../src/Start.java
Not sure how to proceed from there.

My java version is 8 (build 1.8.0_66-b17)

Looking forward to exploring Qora. Interesting and tremendous potential.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

[ANNouncement] - QORA PR and Marketing CrowdFund started!

Hello everyone! We have launched the first CrowdFund for QORA, for Marketing and PR!

I had some issues launching, and thus launched multiple (there was some strange issue on the system I was using) so please ignore all of them aside from this one... http://127.0.0.1:9090/qrowdfund/at?at=AGe5sF9wSskpjx7YJo8rGG4Kb4JcebGqGU     (please note, you have to have a QORA wallet up and running/sync'd on your machine to get to this link.)

This is the first CF of multiple that we will be launching for QORA. We will launch them in groups of 1-2 at a time, I think I will also launch one for Development at the same time as this one. To see which direction people would like to see more focus on at the beginning of this big transition.

Also... We are going to be redesigning the way QORA hosting works in 2.0 version, making it encrypted so that illegal content is solely on the hands of the person who uploaded it and broke the terms of service.

So, this lead us to thinking about what could be done to make more use cases for QORA 1.0, and we are thinking we will likely turn it into a decentralized news hosting location. Make it limited on the number of accounts who can actually upload content (until we get to QORA 2.0) and give big news agencies upload accounts, allowing them to decentralize their news content. This is one idea.

Also, we have many ideas for the improvement of the QrowdFund platform, I'll give details on this a bit later! I believe it will be a completely new way of looking at CrowdFunds and management of them, and keep from having the issues of people starting them and not completing the jobs they started them for (thus scamming the people who donated to it.) I think it is a great plan, and it should work out great!

QORA 1.0 will be an exclusive gateway to 2.0, with the holders of 1.0 being able to donate coins and obtain one of the first 'mining accounts' on QORA 2.0. QORA 1 will also function as a gateway to poloniex through the power of ACCT, and will be focused on the QrowdFund platform and making QORA 1 into a service for decentralizing news content. With 2.0 being the one that anyone can use for decentralized hosting, as the data will be entirely encrypted, and able to be put responsibility solely on the person who uploaded the content. In the current system that isn't the case, so the worry of illegal content being on other user's computers if someone breaks the terms and uploads illegal content, is an issue.

One more thing... I have been offered a position at a company as their lead IT, I will have a lot of freedom there to continue running my company and the projects I am, so that won't be a problem, but during the first week or so I will have a lot of work to do there, thus I won't be quite as active here. Only for the first week until I get everything straightened out completely, then I will be able to calm down and put my 100% focus back to the projects here and my own company. I've already been given keys to the building, and my own office there, this was totally unexpected, but it should give me more income and still about the same amount of free time that I have now with just running my company and the projects we're building.

I'm only saying this so that if I'm not quite as active for the next week or so, you all know why and you don't assume that I've disappeared.

Anyway, feel free to continue giving your opinions on what we should be doing with everything.

As far as the person who suggested that the switch to a mined algo is good, but to make sure that we don't over saturate the market with new coins.... I completely agree. We will make sure that we don't introduce new coins in super quick fashion, and make sure that the introduction of them is done in a way that the current price will not be negatively affected, while at the same time giving the network the boost in power that it needs.

We will also make sure to provide as many use cases for QORA 1 as possible, while at the same time providing others in QORA 2.

We're still open to suggestions and ideas, so keep them coming!

Please donate to the QrowdFund posted above.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
OrgiOrg

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:43:44 AM

One question: after reboot my machine i have to sync bei wallet from the scratch ... why?
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:39:41 AM

One question: after reboot my machine i have to sync bei wallet from the scratch ... why?
File-> Quit or if you are using the light-wallet --> Qora-icon in systemtray -> right-click->Exit
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: