Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:42:08 AM

Does Qora have a web wallet like blockchain.info or mynxt.info? Is one being planned?

There is a simple web wallet already in existence, a more advanced one will be built soon.

http://qora.tech:9090/webwallet is up, but this is just the start of what will be to come.

I'm looking to have a completely new web-based UI written for QORA. With full functionality just like BURST has. This shouldn't take TOO long to get accomplished.

I've sent the blockex on http://qora.tech:9090/index/blockexplorer.html to poloniex, hopefully they get back to me today or tomorrow and remove the hold so that we can release the QrowdFunds, or at least a few of them, and also the idea roadmap that I've written a few weeks ago!

Here's to the future of QORA!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:43:05 AM

The old qora.co.in website used to have a list of known stable peers that had been online for at least a week. You could add them to your wallet to help it sync. Putting a new list of peers on the new website would help the community.

http://qora.tech:9090 is up for a portal to QORA internet.

I'll likely add extra sites to this that will have all necessary information. Hopefully this new blockex being up will help polo.

Thanks for putting that site online. The new block explorer built into the wallet looks fantastic. The link to it should soon convince Poloniex to open withdrawals again.

http://qora.tech:9090/index/blockexplorer.html

Thanks, yes, this is my hope that this will be good enough for them to realize we're doing work on the coin, and to remove the hold they have.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
qora.team (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:18:39 AM

OP updated, block explorer links updated, QORA download for db for blockchain updated, alternative downloads provided by crowetic added. Two hosted decentralized block explorers hosted by crowetic updated. Main QORA image link updated.

Thank you.

edit - also updated link to join the QORA slack alternative hosted by the team, and made note of anything that is down that is being replaced currently.
Ayle56

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:20:55 AM

Does Qora have a web wallet like blockchain.info or mynxt.info? Is one being planned?

There is a simple web wallet already in existence, a more advanced one will be built soon.

http://qora.tech:9090/webwallet is up, but this is just the start of what will be to come.

I think there is code for another one at this link.

https://github.com/agran/QoraLightWallet

One of the old devs had something running, but it might have gone offline at the same time his old site went down. If you make an html file out of the code in payment.html on that Github, then open it in your browser it shows an online wallet interface.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:39:20 AM

Hi

blockchain db keep on reverting back to first block  if I copied downloaded data folder. What can I do to make the client use the downloaded db?
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:26:43 AM

The old qora.co.in website used to have a list of known stable peers that had been online for at least a week. You could add them to your wallet to help it sync. Putting a new list of peers on the new website would help the community.

a list of trusted nodes would be good...we can manually enter them in settings/known peers

i'm not savvy enough to figure this out Huh
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:38:24 AM

qora will go to 100 satoshi soon
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:40:43 AM

a list of trusted nodes would be good...we can manually enter them in settings/known peers

i'm not savvy enough to figure this out Huh

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:47:27 AM

Hi

blockchain db keep on reverting back to first block  if I copied downloaded data folder. What can I do to make the client use the downloaded db?

Did you download this newer Data file?
https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/3rUsS3CAEwc6Ze8

Delete the files in the data directory data.dat, data.dat.p, data.dat.t and paste the new ones in and it should sync up. I had problems with the Mac wallet dropping out like that and then it would sync from zero but so far it is holding stable after the new data files are copied.
jwiz168

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:30:45 AM

Hi

Delete the files in the data directory data.dat, data.dat.p, data.dat.t and paste the new ones in and it should sync up. I had problems with the Mac wallet dropping out like that and then it would sync from zero but so far it is holding stable after the new data files are copied.

That was what I did . It keeps on reverting back. I don't know the reason why it keeps on overwriting the downloaded file when the client starts up.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:39:14 AM

Hi

blockchain db keep on reverting back to first block  if I copied downloaded data folder. What can I do to make the client use the downloaded db?

That was what I did . It keeps on reverting back. I don't know the reason why it keeps on overwriting the downloaded file when the client starts up.

That link is a newer file there was one previous that didn't work right. What OS are you on? Double check your Time and Date also?
jwiz168

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:47:25 AM

Hi

blockchain db keep on reverting back to first block  if I copied downloaded data folder. What can I do to make the client use the downloaded db?

That link is a newer file there was one previous that didn't work right. What OS are you on? Double check your Time and Date also?

Date is on time OS is windows 7

I'll try the newer link thank you

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:50:41 AM

any cooperation about qora with other teams?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:11:04 PM

Hi

Do you use universal or windows version? Windows version has the data folder in %appdata%/qora universal version has the default data folder in the installation dir. So make sure to put it at the right place.
jwiz168

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:34:39 PM

Hi

Do you use universal or windows version? Windows version has the data folder in %appdata%/qora universal version has the default data folder in the installation dir. So make sure to put it at the right place.

Both tried and both reverted every time I put the downloaded data files.  Guess I fed up with it and instead wait for the whole blockchain to be download by the client itself. As of now it has 53 % , oh well I'll just have to wait.
otp

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:46:49 PM

Wow!  Poloniex has finally enabled Deposits and Withdrawals!  Time for some celebrating!  Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Smiley
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:07:56 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 06:42:28 PM by MikeMike

Wow!  Poloniex has finally enabled Deposits and Withdrawals!  Time for some celebrating!  Wink  Cheesy  Grin  Smiley

Congrats!
 Smiley

Please pull a reasonably large enough amount of coins off the exchange to support the QORA network.
Poloniex staked QORA because the old dev asked them to, so the chain would remain secure
and they will shortly cease staking once they see the Community support the network.
Now it is up to us to make sure the chain/project/QORA remains secure.
Crow, the Coders and others on the Teams are working hard
to see QORA be brought to the rightful place it deserves with all
this awesome tech and features and prepare it for additional greatness.

Cheers!
 Smiley

MM

LunacyInc

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:12:50 PM

Coins returned to crowetic. Txid: 3Ld5dUXGjxttfPiPXAsYS9TRTzXmvrDsU6VAm1JVQNABW5bRhqeMEVnKvrU7fK2TQBcHdxGxnavKKip ZvRzt5xFt Thanks.
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:10:21 AM

coins returned to crowetic

3agxkjRDW7j4dF5Bv5LCJwNdaaGAG93nhZQUYnsnFon2nRLCjyUFT6XexZVvmC3URn6WoLmvZWsi58r XdfumYfmd
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:14:37 AM

Great to see QORA deposits and withdrawals working on POLO  Smiley

Also, the buy support is growing steadily and sell walls are getting eaten  Wink

Soon, we might pass 20 sats and 50-100 sats within this year  Shocked

The devs are working hard in bringing new features and tech  Tongue

I think anything under 20 sats is pretty cheap as we are at a very low Market Cap right now, we might experience a XMR style rise soon  Roll Eyes

Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: