Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:42:26 AM

meybe its died in the night ?

QORA network is sync'd on every one of my wallets, and on the hosted wallet... I'm not sure why you're having issues, you could try adding the node... 216.126.198.26
seeing some good movement will keep holding my coin from polo hope to see more and more dev, good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:23:43 AM

Thanks! After I added you peer and restarted the wallet, the synchronization has begun. However, it stopped after 3073 blocks again.
Is it possible that the shipped peers in peers.json are outdated? Could you provide some more peers?

meybe its died in the night ?

QORA network is sync'd on every one of my wallets, and on the hosted wallet... I'm not sure why you're having issues, you could try adding the node... 216.126.198.26
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:46:47 AM

burst already showing strong movement from the exchange hoping qora will follow it any updates dev? good luck just holding some more qora from polo still believing that success is just near by our side now.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
eshriek

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:35:54 PM

I'd like to install from source (git clone) to see if that helps but I don't know details of how to do so.
I've cloned the repository and I don't see anything other than  .../src/Start.java
Not sure how to proceed from there.

After some failed attempts and reading, I believe that I will need to install an IDE to move forward. Big hoping I can remember how to use Eclipse.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 12:26:40 AM

burst already showing strong movement from the exchange hoping qora will follow it any updates dev? good luck just holding some more qora from polo still believing that success is just near by our side now.

First CF has been launched, mostly as a test to see how that type of funding will go.

New algo for switch of QORA 1.0 is in development.

I've been a little busy lately, but I'm getting setup in my new position, and once I do I will have more time to be active here again.

Shouldn't take longer than another week or so. But development is being done in the mean.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:40:09 AM

First CF has been launched, mostly as a test to see how that type of funding will go.

I've been a little busy lately, but I'm getting setup in my new position, and once I do I will have more time to be active here again.

Shouldn't take longer than another week or so. But development is being done in the mean.

Thanks for the update. looking forward to more news about qora 2.0. The qrowdfund details has yet to be confirmed am i right?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:44:09 AM

Thanks for the update. looking forward to more news about qora 2.0. The qrowdfund details has yet to be confirmed am i right?
we still waiting for the details coming from the dev but hopefully he can get what is needed to continue developing qora project. good luck dev
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:15:31 PM

The crowdfund is up on the QORA network and at 6.6 million QORA right now.

lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:58:25 PM

Where can we find the full details regarding this Qrowdfund? I see the description in the wallet, but is there a page showing the full list of objectives and milestones?

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:28:04 PM

Where can we find the full details regarding this Qrowdfund? I see the description in the wallet, but is there a page showing the full list of objectives and milestones?
good question mate i hope dev will answer this one by one or point us to the proper place to learn about those question moving good again for qora. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
eshriek

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:27:07 PM

good question mate i hope dev will answer this one by one or point us to the proper place to learn about those question moving good again for qora. good luck

It would be good to see some details on the crowdfund page. I've quoted Crowetec's most relevant post (imo) with some snips:

[ANNouncement] - QORA PR and Marketing CrowdFund started!

Hello everyone! We have launched the first CrowdFund for QORA, for Marketing and PR!

This is the first CF of multiple that we will be launching for QORA. We will launch them in groups of 1-2 at a time, I think I will also launch one for Development at the same time as this one. To see which direction people would like to see more focus on at the beginning of this big transition.

Also... We are going to be redesigning the way QORA hosting works in 2.0 version, making it encrypted so that illegal content is solely on the hands of the person who uploaded it and broke the terms of service.

So, this lead us to thinking about what could be done to make more use cases for QORA 1.0, and we are thinking we will likely turn it into a decentralized news hosting location. Make it limited on the number of accounts who can actually upload content (until we get to QORA 2.0) and give big news agencies upload accounts, allowing them to decentralize their news content. This is one idea.

Also, we have many ideas for the improvement of the QrowdFund platform, I'll give details on this a bit later! I believe it will be a completely new way of looking at CrowdFunds and management of them, and keep from having the issues of people starting them and not completing the jobs they started them for (thus scamming the people who donated to it.) I think it is a great plan, and it should work out great!

QORA 1.0 will be an exclusive gateway to 2.0, with the holders of 1.0 being able to donate coins and obtain one of the first 'mining accounts' on QORA 2.0. QORA 1 will also function as a gateway to poloniex through the power of ACCT, and will be focused on the QrowdFund platform and making QORA 1 into a service for decentralizing news content. With 2.0 being the one that anyone can use for decentralized hosting, as the data will be entirely encrypted, and able to be put responsibility solely on the person who uploaded the content. In the current system that isn't the case, so the worry of illegal content being on other user's computers if someone breaks the terms and uploads illegal content, is an issue.

Anyway, feel free to continue giving your opinions on what we should be doing with everything.

As far as the person who suggested that the switch to a mined algo is good, but to make sure that we don't over saturate the market with new coins.... I completely agree. We will make sure that we don't introduce new coins in super quick fashion, and make sure that the introduction of them is done in a way that the current price will not be negatively affected, while at the same time giving the network the boost in power that it needs.

We will also make sure to provide as many use cases for QORA 1 as possible, while at the same time providing others in QORA 2.

We're still open to suggestions and ideas, so keep them coming!

Please donate to the QrowdFund posted above.

eshriek

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:29:45 PM

You can view the crowdfund at http://qora.tech:9090/qrowdfund ignore InitTest QoraPR is the only crowdfund as of this moment.

But if you want to donate you need to have the wallet running which provides access to the decentralised qora web 127.0.0.1/qrowdfund/at?at=AGe5sF9wSskpjx7YJo8rGG4Kb4JcebGqGU

Somewhere I read that each crowdfund would run 6 - 8 weeks but this crowdfund page defaults to 2 weeks (or is that just me?) which would mean that this crowdfund is more than half over and has generated less than 4% of the end goal. Even if it is given 8 weeks it won't hit the target. Does this mean it will be abandon in favour of other crowdfunds? Do I get my Qora back if it does get fully funded?
lyynx

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:37:20 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 10:04:19 PM by lyynx

@eshriek Thank you for posting that info, but I'm also looking for detailed information as opposed to brainstorming possibilities for 1.0 and 2.0.

All crowdfunding and asset projects (this goes for all coins) need/should include some sort of a prospectus detailing very specific objectives, deliverables, estimated costs, parties involved, timelines and milestones. This will set realistic expectations, add validity to the proposed fund and increase donator/investor confidence. Additionally, this would also hopefully result in a wider investor base since no one ignores a good deal, especially in crypto.

I know Crowetic has been busy with a new job and will get around to providing better documentation, then I will be better educated to make a more sound investment.

lyynx

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:29:55 PM

On to another topic, but closely related, I am specifically interested in the possibility of either launching a fund and/or asset. I have a real world business I am considering expanding via Crypto(s) funding. However, I have many questions that I need to address prior to proceeding to be sure it will be a good fit.

If anyone believes they have above a layman's grasp of the implementation/management of Qrowdfunding and Qora, Burst or Nxt Assets, I'd very much like to open lines of communication with you. Please feel free to send me a PM.  

Additionally, there will be some roles I'll need to fill as part of the expansion. If you are a talented crypto enthusiast with experience in web development, illustration or marketing, feel free to reach out to me as well.

JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:29:54 PM

You can view the crowdfund at http://qora.tech:9090/qrowdfund ignore InitTest QoraPR is the only crowdfund as of this moment.

But if you want to donate you need to have the wallet running which provides access to the decentralised qora web 127.0.0.1/qrowdfund/at?at=AGe5sF9wSskpjx7YJo8rGG4Kb4JcebGqGU

Somewhere I read that each crowdfund would run 6 - 8 weeks but this crowdfund page defaults to 2 weeks (or is that just me?) which would mean that this crowdfund is more than half over and has generated less than 4% of the end goal. Even if it is given 8 weeks it won't hit the target. Does this mean it will be abandon in favour of other crowdfunds? Do I get my Qora back if it does get fully funded?

The experience and process of doing the actual contribution on the qora web page with the wallet running was joyful. I loved the experience. It was completely novel (in comparison to other cryptos) and I am looking forward to the next crowdfund.

FREEDOM
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:27:46 PM

The experience and process of doing the actual contribution on the qora web page with the wallet running was joyful. I loved the experience. It was completely novel (in comparison to other cryptos) and I am looking forward to the next crowdfund.

Same for me Wink
I finally understood why so many people had been supporting this coin even though the market ignored it

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:32:20 PM

If you can, please make a video of do that and share it with us and on YT
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:37:16 PM

This coin is really good but has been a victim of devs quietness and apathy. That is no longer the case. Should go 50+ sats this year if things keep going well (hopefully they will)
lyynx

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:21:32 AM

If you can, please make a video of do that and share it with us and on YT

Here's a video of building a website in Qora http://qora.tech:9090/index/showpost.html?msg=4etPorLpTXqxMpPPVfd8EVrcg2XHh3uPsMccQs5dD6kkn5DZaHRFuQDG91r87ozin8DBdkaPzb3acV3PLzvYSwb2

Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:02:46 AM

BURST going mental on Poloniex, Qora not going anywhere.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: