Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qora.team (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:12:54 AM

OP updated. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:44:23 AM

OP updated. Smiley

very good, thanks
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:22:46 PM

OP updated. Smiley
good gob for qora, wish better development with burst.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:16:23 PM

Qora should be sustainable and comfortable around $2-3 million marketcap imo given the amount of innovation that went into it earlier and ongoing development and support. I'm still holding and expect it to reach the reasonable marketcap levels. $2-3 mil is not expecting too much, it could actually go way higher
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:19:00 PM

Bounty for german translation?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:09:28 AM

I think the price should stabilize around $2 mil marketcap now with the bug fixes, new ANN, video and promotions coming up. Later on, with Qora 2.0 new algo and mining accounts available, the price should further increase another 50% and afer that, who knows, maybe it will become a top 25 coin with $10mil+ market cap. This is just my personal expectation of course.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:28:18 PM

I do not agree. The current features of Qora offers more than 95% of the blockchain projects do with more than 1 million Dollar market cap. For that reason, Qora should be play in the league like Nxt, Lisk, Factom etc. This would mean a market cap ten times higher than your mentioned market cap. Between 20-30 million $.

Qora should be sustainable and comfortable around $2-3 million marketcap imo given the amount of innovation that went into it earlier and ongoing development and support. I'm still holding and expect it to reach the reasonable marketcap levels. $2-3 mil is not expecting too much, it could actually go way higher
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:24:42 PM

I do not agree. The current features of Qora offers more than 95% of the blockchain projects do with more than 1 million Dollar market cap. For that reason, Qora should be play in the league like Nxt, Lisk, Factom etc. This would mean a market cap ten times higher than your mentioned market cap. Between 20-30 million $.

Not sure about 20-30 mil.

I already invested because I believed it was worth a lot more than $1mil but if it really is worth 20-30 mil then surely there is huge opportunity for a big investor to buy up all the cheap Qora and make the price sustainable at a much higher level. Why isn't it happening?
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 08:35:38 PM

I already invested because I believed it was worth a lot more than $1mil but if it really is worth 20-30 mil then surely there is huge opportunity for a big investor to buy up all the cheap Qora and make the price sustainable at a much higher level. Why isn't it happening?

Maybe because not a lot of people are familiar with it.

Just wait... a new development has happened that I didn't expect for months... I'm EXTREMELY excited about it, but I can't say anything specific quite yet, we're playing on the testnet with it now... and I must say... exceeds expectations, totally awesome! Can't wait to share with everyone!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:28:12 AM

@crowetic  now you're getting me all excited too! 

FREEDOM
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:55:31 AM

Just wait... a new development has happened that I didn't expect for months... I'm EXTREMELY excited about it, but I can't say anything specific quite yet, we're playing on the testnet with it now... and I must say... exceeds expectations, totally awesome! Can't wait to share with everyone!

don't keep us waiting, might die of eagerness .
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:17:31 AM

This leaves us at the edge our seat. Waiting for great anticipation of Qora .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:46:50 AM

This leaves us at the edge our seat. Waiting for great anticipation of Qora .
I think qora is fully ripe now and its ready to be pumped just like burst the developers fully ready to show what qora will achieved.
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:57:05 AM

Hey guys, did anyone look at Qora's charts?

Looking damn sexy right now

With lots of exciting new features and things coming up, I think this is just the beginning.

I can see some whales accumulating under 20 sats, slow and steady

We might see a BURST style crazy ride like 300% soon Wink

Good Luck QORA supporters and believers

Kudos to the dev team btw Smiley
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:13:40 AM

as it sits qora is technically brilliant...more tech, astonishing...2 cents
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:21:31 AM

Partly because of a very inactive twitter imo. Qora needs a committed twitter manager
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:23:32 PM

Partly because of a very inactive twitter imo. Qora needs a committed twitter manager
yes mate it is needed to have more advertisement from the social media to inform more traders about the project and the ongoing development.
dextronomous

Activity: 428
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

hi guys,

so was wondering around, and did not figure a working block explorer anywhere round,

are we at the end station for qora, should it not be delisted now. Exchanges still let the coins
withdrawn, with no explorer, some tickets thanks to that ,

or am i missing  qora 2 integrated with qora 1 and or burst Huh and same block explorer,

anyone can explain.
quandao40

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:42:41 PM

good news.hope it go to the moon
yns1971

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:07:10 PM

yes mate it is needed to have more advertisement from the social media to inform more traders about the project and the ongoing development.

Yes,Qora needs a committed twitter manager
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: