May 03, 2024, 06:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 11:22:33 PM

Wow, I'd be happy with a verge=$1.00.

Shit.

I'd be happy if verge got to be $0.05.

5 cents a coin.

Hell I'd be happy with 1 penny a coin.

Let's focus on the smaller more obtainable goals over shooting for the moon. If we hit a 1 penny to 1 XVG rate we will all be sitting pretty happy.

Yes we would all be happy for sure.  I think we def need to get this more wide spread for that to happen that is a fact.  How is Ethereum (ETH) so high??  How long has this coin been around??  I don't understand how the price is this high, if in fact Verge is a better coin than this.  We need to make it know that Verge is better than this and every coin out there right all?? 

What would be the best way to get the word our.  Are they marketing the crap out of ETH or what, why they hype.  I honeslty don't know anything about it that is why I was wondering.  Smiley

ETH is like the 2016 version of ARCH... don't pay too much attention to it.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zedux

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:31:47 PM

Shit.

5 cents a coin.

Let's focus on the smaller more obtainable goals over shooting for the moon. If we hit a 1 penny to 1 XVG rate we will all be sitting pretty happy.

Yes we would all be happy for sure.  I think we def need to get this more wide spread for that to happen that is a fact.  How is Ethereum (ETH) so high??  How long has this coin been around??  I don't understand how the price is this high, if in fact Verge is a better coin than this.  We need to make it know that Verge is better than this and every coin out there right all??  

What would be the best way to get the word our.  Are they marketing the crap out of ETH or what, why they hype.  I honeslty don't know anything about it that is why I was wondering.  Smiley

Bittrex used to handle less than 20% of Verge's trading before Cryptsy collapsed. Bittrex is just too small for Verge as the leading exchange that's why we need bigger exchanges. Take XMR for example they have less than 5BTC volume on Bittrex in Poloniex around 200BTC and this goes on and on with all coins that are top at Bittrex and trade at Poloniex too. It's not about price but being properly accommodated.

CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 11:50:34 PM

Shit.

5 cents a coin.

Yes we would all be happy for sure.  I think we def need to get this more wide spread for that to happen that is a fact.  How is Ethereum (ETH) so high??  How long has this coin been around??  I don't understand how the price is this high, if in fact Verge is a better coin than this.  We need to make it know that Verge is better than this and every coin out there right all??  

What would be the best way to get the word our.  Are they marketing the crap out of ETH or what, why they hype.  I honeslty don't know anything about it that is why I was wondering.  Smiley

Bittrex used to handle less than 20% of Verge's trading before Cryptsy collapsed. Bittrex is just too small for Verge as the leading exchange that's why we need bigger exchanges. Take XMR for example they have less than 5BTC volume on Bittrex in Poloniex around 200BTC and this goes on and on with all coins that are top at Bittrex and trade at Poloniex too. It's not about price but being properly accommodated.

yeah we have been trying to get added to Poloniex but there has been ZERO traction on that topic.

_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:05:37 AM

so here is what's happening with our network lately, and the insane amount of hashpower (600gh/s+, while our network is at 2-10gh/s) (to give you an idea, 600+gh/s is about half of litecoins entire network hashrate)

this ip address, 182.92.183.58
https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/ip-address/182.92.183.58/information/
http://block.oklink.com/ltc/blocks/182.92.183.58/

this person is coming on the network, and raking in a ton of blocks (almost every drop of work) and then mining the headers, and submitting the blocks when they are done. that is why no transactions get sent during

that time. they arent mining transactions. just block headers.

as you can see from the links above, they have been doing this with Anoncoin, Viacoin, Novacoin, Dogecoin, and Litecoin and probably others.

i've talked to some of the devs from other coins, and we're putting our heads together to think of what to do. it's happening to bitcoin at the moment as well.

[bitcoin-dev] We need to fix the block withholding attack

if anyone wants to join in on working on a new branch in the source code, shoot me a pm.

in the mean time, no harm is happening to our network, just every few days, transactions pause for a couple of hours. (it could be worse, alot worse lol)

i'm not sure what bitcoin plans on doing about it.. but ive had a few ideas.. one of them is to definitely not DDOS that ip, because that would be wrong   Wink

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:30:16 AM

so here is what's happening with our network lately, and the insane amount of hashpower (600gh/s+, while our network is at 2-10gh/s) (to give you an idea, 600+gh/s is about half of litecoins entire network hashrate)

this person is coming on the network, and raking in a ton of blocks (almost every drop of work) and then mining the headers, and submitting the blocks when they are done. that is why no transactions get sent during

as you can see from the links above, they have been doing this with Anoncoin, Viacoin, Novacoin, Dogecoin, and Litecoin and probably others.

i've talked to some of the devs from other coins, and we're putting our heads together to think of what to do. it's happening to bitcoin at the moment as well.

if anyone wants to join in on working on a new branch in the source code, shoot me a pm.

in the mean time, no harm is happening to our network, just every few days, transactions pause for a couple of hours. (it could be worse, alot worse lol)

i'm not sure what bitcoin plans on doing about it.. but ive had a few ideas.. one of them is to definitely not DDOS that ip, because that would be wrong   Wink

Man.. wouldnt it be a shame if someone with a lot of power just doxxed the shit outta that IP.

daggerpunt

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:39:20 AM

yeah we have been trying to get added to Poloniex but there has been ZERO traction on that topic.

[/quote]

Maybe we just need to offer Poloniex a few BTC. It certainly can't hurt to try.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:43:07 AM

I need low diff mining and hash to coins doesn't seem to work.  Any one recommend an xvg pool for like 8 to 32 diff?

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:44:24 AM

[/quote]

I would like to throw money at them BUT THEY WONT RESPOND TO MY INQUIRIES

-_______________________________-

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:46:44 AM

Man.. wouldnt it be a shame if someone with a lot of power just doxxed the shit outta that IP.

yeah i'd just absolutely hate to see them get rekt   Cheesy

Yolo123

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:47:47 AM

[/quote]

There is also Jubi and BTC38 that can give us good volume, we should look into trying with those too.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:49:44 AM

There is also Jubi and BTC38 that can give us good volume, we should look into trying with those too.

yeah, a few people in irc have already said they would help contribute btc as well. i wrote them again to see if where we stand

CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:57:35 AM

yeah, a few people in irc have already said they would help contribute btc as well. i wrote them again to see if where we stand

Fucking blow their shit up I will contribute 1.0 BTC to the fund.

This whole pussy footing around is becoming very disheartening - Lets make strides to improve our market position.

What do we need to do to get on BTC38 ?

Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:21:03 AM

I really wish that I could help, but I'm broke as shit.

I have 2,000+ Twitter followers, but none of them are interested in cryptocoins.

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Yolo123

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:21:30 AM

This whole pussy footing around is becoming very disheartening - Lets make strides to improve our market position.

Jubi            market@jubi.com

BTC38, cant find contact us on website but they have a twitter

Rabid Parrots

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

Be wary of contacting BTC38 on Twitter. There are two accounts. I'm not yet sure which one is legitimate.

Rabid Parrots

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:29:41 AM

It looks like they have a Skype listed on the site, if you wanted to take a crack at that, Dev.

daggerpunt

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:57:35 AM

If we could actually pay our way onto a good exchange I would also throw down 1.0 BTC

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:02:10 AM

please someone in here try to contact Yuanbohui

i ever make communications and negotiations with them and they are very cooperative

a long time ago i request to them for adding ambercoin

they agreed to adding amber but there is no deal with amber trade about the charges

edit : I'm a little shy to contact them again
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:12:26 AM

I think something like this https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting could be just as valuable as buying your way onto an exchange.

Block Explorer & Faucet
$975USD
Initial Setup
1 Year Hosting**
Maintenance
Social Media Announcement
Newsletter Mention
$100 Donation to Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)

Requirements:
Listed On CoinPayments

Just a suggestion! They have a couple smaller packages too

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:19:22 AM

I think something like this https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting could be just as valuable as buying your way onto an exchange.

Block Explorer & Faucet
$975USD
Initial Setup
1 Year Hosting**
Maintenance
Social Media Announcement
Newsletter Mention
$100 Donation to Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)

Requirements:
Listed On CoinPayments

Just a suggestion! They have a couple smaller packages too

we are already on cointopay.com and we already have block explorers and a faucet im almost done with.. i think a larger exchange is a better investment for that kind of money

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: