Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:35:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 09:01:59 PM

Physical copper/silver trumps!

WOW crypto trumps are bargain-basement prices right now!!!

https://www.trumpdollar.us/

HOLY TRUMPTRAIN!!!

This is wonderful!!! There is absolutely nothing on that physical coin advertisement mentioning Trump endorsing it or supporting it in any way. They are saying '5% of all net sales will be donated to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, which provides assistance to severely wounded and hospitalized special operations personnel'

And the Exchanges are worried about getting sued or copyright or infringement!!!???

We need to get in touch with the Bittrex and Poloniex guys asap. There is no reason we shouldn't be listed yet on their sites!

And I've found several other 'TRUMP dollar bill' offerings, etc.

His name is common usage and should not cause any problems for the TrumpCoin on Exchanges. Let's ROCK!!
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:06:30 PM

HOLY TRUMPTRAIN!!!

This is wonderful!!! There is absolutely nothing on that physical coin advertisement mentioning Trump endorsing it or supporting it in any way. They are saying '5% of all net sales will be donated to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, which provides assistance to severely wounded and hospitalized special operations personnel'

And the Exchanges are worried about getting sued or copyright or infringement!!!???

We need to get in touch with the Bittrex and Poloniex guys asap. There is no reason we shouldn't be listed yet on their sites!

His name is common usage and should not cause any problems for the TrumpCoin on Exchanges. Let's ROCK!!

As I said before you can always contact the owner of Bittrex directly in this forum, here is his profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:10:20 PM

HOLY TRUMPTRAIN!!!

Those are some very nice looking coins!  Dev should contact them to try to get them to accept Trumpcoin as payment.  I want the Gold one!!!
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:41:42 PM

All,

I really think the website needs a refresh as a Donald Trump crypto currency fan club with the intention of promoting his message and ultimately handing the coin over to him, or running it for him. I don't see the current website getting his attention at all. And I certainly don't see it keeping it.

The gold coin website looks better and shares the theme of the actual Trump presidential website.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Another example: http://www.ronpaulcoin.com/

Imagine you actually get diamond and silk or Donald's eyes in front of trumpcoin.rocks

"Building? Where's my face? Whats etherium? Whats this diamond triangle thing? Glowing circut boards? Wheres the american flags? I don't know what the hell this all is. No. Tell them no."

It doesn't dovetail nicely with his theme or campaign. Most of the text sounds weasily like your ashamed to be using the Trump name. Embrace it.

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

From the hedgerow,
The toads have spoken

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:44:46 PM

All,

I really think the website needs a refresh as a Donald Trump crypto currency fan club with the intention of promoting his message and ultimately handing the coin over to him, or running it for him. I don't see the current website getting his attention at all. And I certainly don't see it keeping it.

The gold coin website looks better and shares the theme of the actual Trump presidential website.

Imagine you actually get diamond and silk or Donald's eyes in front of trumpcoin.rocks

"Building? Where's my face? Whats etherium? Whats this diamond triangle thing? Glowing circut boards? Wheres the american flags? I don't know what the hell this all is. No. Tell them no."

It doesn't dovetail nicely with his theme or campaign. Most of the text sounds weasily like your ashamed to be using the Trump name. Embrace it.

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

From the hedgerow,
The toads have spoken

Thats true, our website doesn't show off the political aspect

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:20:13 AM

Maybe trump will endorse his coin like ron Paul did  Wink

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:08:22 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 07:40:08 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

All,

MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

From the hedgerow,
The toads have spoken

Thats true, our website doesn't show off the political aspect

This is the truth.  When I go to TrumpCoin.rocks, I want to see the Donald singing this song:

It's gonna -- be -- me
You've might been hurt, America
That ain't no lie
You've seen all the presidents come and go, oh
I remember you told me,
That it made you believe in
No representation, no cry
Maybe that's why

Every little thing I do,
Never seems enough for you
You don't want to lose your country again,
But I'm not like them
America, when you finally
Get to vote for somebody
Guess what
It's gonna be me

You've got no choice, America
But to move on, and you know
There ain't no time to waste,
'Cause you're, just too blind to see
But in the end, ya know that I'm going to Make America Great Again!
You can't deny,
So just tell me why

Every little thing I do,
You don't want to lose your borders again,
But I'm not like them
Get to vote for somebody (somebody)
Guess what (guess what)
It's gonna be me

It's gonna be TRUMP!
Ooh, YEAH!

There comes a day
When I'll be the prez, you'll see

It's gonna-gonna-gonna-gonna,
It's gonna be TRUMP!

All that I do, is not enough for you
America, you don't want to lose on trade,
But I'm not like the GOPe
When finally (finally)
You get to vote
Guess what? (guess what?)
It's gonna be me

Every little thing I do,
Never seems enough for you (for you America)
You don't want to lose political representation again, (don't want to lose it)
But I'm not like them
Get to vote for somebody (vote)
Guess what (guess what)
It's gonna be TRUMP!

Every little thing I do,
You don't want to lose your jobs again, (don't want to lose your manufacturing base)
But I'm not like the Dems
America, when you finally (America, when you finally)
Get to vote for somebody
Guess what (guess what)

IT'S GONNA BE ME!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:35:38 AM

Why the price is going down now in price if Trump is now the only Republican candidate?
ToadKing

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:43:09 PM

All,

I think the window of opportunity is also short for this coin to be a success.

It needs to happen while Trump is still drumming up support with the voters.
It needs to happen while Trump is still inclined to accept campaign contributions.
It needs to happen before Hillary is criminally ineligible to run.
It needs to happen while his campaign still feels like a battle.

It may get a bump or maintain value once Trump wins the presidency, but all hope for endorsement or media drama will be gone. The president of the united states would look like a clown messing with crypto at that point. The media will have moved on to his policies rather than the actions of his voters.

My motives are not strictly financial. I fully support Trump and think that Trump coin could be a very cool thing for him. It will surely win him support and attention from the crypto world.

I would release updates and fix the marketing sooner than later.

From the deep woods,
The toads have spoken
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

All,

I think the window of opportunity is also short for this coin to be a success.

It needs to happen while Trump is still drumming up support with the voters.
It needs to happen while Trump is still inclined to accept campaign contributions.
It needs to happen before Hillary is criminally ineligible to run.
It needs to happen while his campaign still feels like a battle.

It may get a bump or maintain value once Trump wins the presidency, but all hope for endorsement or media drama will be gone. The president of the united states would look like a clown messing with crypto at that point. The media will have moved on to his policies rather than the actions of his voters.

My motives are not strictly financial. I fully support Trump and think that Trump coin could be a very cool thing for him. It will surely win him support and attention from the crypto world.

I would release updates and fix the marketing sooner than later.

From the deep woods,
The toads have spoken

I absolutely agree. Time is of the essence here. I've started a thread on our subreddit here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4i5ebv/trumpcoin_marketing_discussion/.

All developers, designers, investors and positive Trumpcoin promoters should head over and get this party started. There is no doubt that we would not be where we are now without Chicken65, Signal7 and the other forward thinkers. It's time to turn it up a notch and make crypto and the Trumpcoin great again!
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:01:28 PM

Why the price is going down now in price if Trump is now the only Republican candidate?

Trump will become president and trumpcoin will replace bitcoin. Grin
coinvestorj

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:43:19 PM

First post, new to crypto. Trumpcoin investor.

In order to get this trumptrain rolling I suggest we have an organized media blitz. This should be a coordinated and organized effort, and should happen after some sort of political or media event that we can piggyback on.

I suggest that we organize a list of websites, and internet forums to basically spam post on. We can have various users here pledge responsibility to post on 4chan, reditt, libertarian groups, etc. These posts shouldn't be blatantly meme spam, but push the technical aspects of Trumpcoin that make it an attractive cryptocurrency despite the name (I would like to be educated on this as well). These posts can be targeted to the users of such forum, for political forums it can promote trump, on economics forums the profitability of this trend and getting in early, on tech forums, why this crypto is unique and solves the issues that bitcoin has and what the developers are doing.

We might also consider that this might be good to start not when Trump wins a primary or whatever, but when there is a lull in Trump news. This I believe is when media organizations will pick up on marginal trump news like trumpcoin.

This PR organization can be activated on command when Trumpcoin Devs feel the coin is ready, and when the media blitz is happening. This will create a bubble that all of us early adopters can profit off of, and bring in a large number of users to make the coin sustainable, and get away from this situation where we have large bagholders here who might look to the public to be participating in dubious pump-and dumps.

Sorry about this post being a bit scatterbrained, I am brainstorming.
MarketSwede

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

You guys are trying the wrong market. let me be absolutely clear. Donald Trump will NOT endorse this coin. It's too risky for him even if he knows it exist he is running for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

We need his SUPPORTERS to mention it. Alex Jones, Diamond and Silk, Oren Shroyer, you get the idea. He might endorse it in the future but definitely not while he is running for president with so much at stake.
coinvestorj

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:19:51 PM

If Alex Jones endorses it Trump will know it exists, there will be no getting around the Trumps knowing about this, the only thing we have any control over that is who we publicize to, but even then it is a wildcard when and if they know. This coin will either become widely known and adopted, or it will go to ZERO like RonPaul coin.

The key to crypto is widespread adoption or the prospect of widespread adoption. If it is not widely adopted or there isn't a plan to do that, it will be a pump and dump affecting a small number of supporters, and then go to nothing.
ToadKing

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:35:25 PM

All,

The coin symbol is a double edged sword. Although it carries a high meme factor, I'm not sure everyone knows it's meant as a positive thing. Or that it's an upside down Obama symbol. Many just see it as a mockery of his hair.

A .gif of the Obama symbol rotating, being slashed with the T and turning gold would clearly state:

-What it's derived from.
-That it's a negative message to the establishment.
-That it's a positive message for Trump.

I wish my skill set extended to graphic design. I hate to ask others to do what I cannot do for myself.

From the graveyard,
The toads have spoken

ToadKing

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:53:11 PM

All,

The coin being top heavy as it is.... and idea.

Releasing a limited number of "war bonds" from the trump fund to pay for a refresh of the website and advertising. This would be a fun way to get wider adoption of the coin and the work done professionally and quickly.

Yes it would temporarily set a price for the coin to whatever the bonds are sold at, but I don't believe it would have the same affect as a whale dumping. It wouldn't just be profit taking. Every penny would be going back to increase the "bond holders" investment.
(Where the moneys allocated would have to be clearly stated and transparent with plenty of updates so people don't see it as a scam.)

An expert meme crafter could take a classic WWII war bond poster and make a Trump version.

From the destruction zone,
The toads have spoken
coinvestorj

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:24:21 PM

With the whales being as huge as they are, they might have a huge position, but they will never be able to liquidate those positions without going super cheap.

Early on the devs were giving out trumpcoin at the equivalent of like $2 worth at those prices. I saw in the 4chan forums that this was enough motivation for those people to actually download the wallet and get the coin and follow it. I think using this as a tool to get people to adopt the coin is being overlooked, it cuts out all of the hoops one must jump through to buy coins through coinbase or localbitcoin, and then to get on the exchanges. It is basically a free way to educate people on how to actually trade the coins (for someone new to crypto) and gives them a small stake in the future of the coin. I would promote coins on forums for the whales personally if I got a  cut of what I promoted, if that is possible given the anonymity of the coin.

Once a group of users is built up this will lead to a market where the whales can actually liquidate their positions and lead to widespread buzz and exponential adoption rates.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:50:44 PM

The coin symbol is a double edged sword. Although it carries a high meme factor, I'm not sure everyone knows it's meant as a positive thing. Or that it's an upside down Obama symbol. Many just see it as a mockery of his hair.

The high meme factor is precisely what is needed. Donald Trump enjoys mockery of his hair. The logo is brilliant.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:20:33 PM

The high meme factor is precisely what is needed. Donald Trump enjoys mockery of his hair. The logo is brilliant.

TRUMP coin logo is GREAT!!! there is no mockery he is known for his hair and has nothing to do with Obama.   ( TRUMP coin to the stars!!!!)
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:56:55 PM

Get in NOW,TRUMPS a WINNER Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: