Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:22 AM

When i first heard about bitcoin, i don't know what to do, i made some research about bitcoin and also reading many threads in this forum. bitcoin is hard to understand at first especially if we have no idea about it. But reading in local thread will more easily understand bitcoin.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
ciarneil01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

When i first started bitcoin my experiences is when i ask my friend what would i do because i dont have any experience with this and my first task is completed my newbie with no idea or anything , but for now i learn a how to join on airdrop and bounty ..
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:06:39 AM

Bitcoin developed so much more since I first started with it. I didn't have bad experiences. I started with the thought that bitcoin is a long term investment and I didn't get sentimental when the prices dropped
Me too, I didn't have any bad experience with Bitcoin; to be honest, it affects my life positively. It gave me a lot of opportunity to earn and save money for my study. Thus, my experiences are all good and I'm thankful about it.
I also don't consider my first experience with bitcoin as a bad one though it was a little bit tough because I was farming in faucets and it eat up all my time still I see it as a blessing because if my friend did not introduced me about bitcoin faucets then I would not dig deep about bitcoin and find this forum.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

Basically I was carried to bitcoin so I did not feel finding my way. My brothers have entered into it so I started the journey by learning how to mine because he has a small altcoin mine in the store room. I then invested a small mining rig and started studying almost everything about crypto and the rest they say is history. Cool
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

I think when I first started to recognize bitcoin I do not know what to do? I am looking for references on how to get bitcoin. Finally on the website that was introduced with faucet, which is on freebitcoin website. There I nermain freebitcoin every day. Until ahirnya I feel tired because the limit for widraw is very difficult to achieve and takes extra time to get it so I decided to stop playing frebitcoin .. that's my experience when first introduced bitcoin
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
My past classmates taught be about bitcoin faucet. I got interested because I am playing and also earning bitcoins. I eventually became interested to the bitcoin because of the faucet that I played. I found this forum and I am still studying about cryptocurrency to increase my knowledge.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

I also don't consider my first experience with bitcoin as a bad one though it was a little bit tough because I was farming in faucets and it eat up all my time still I see it as a blessing because if my friend did not introduced me about bitcoin faucets then I would not dig deep about bitcoin and find this forum.

Yeah. Farming with faucets was the way to go in our early days, spending hours a day just to earn a few pennies. While it didn't serve as a nice stream of income back at the time when we used to do it, nowadays the faucet earnings we've held onto our wallets is worth something due to Bitcoin's recent uptick in price.

But, as we learn our way towards using Bitcoin effectively, we discover new ways of making money than we've never imagined. By participating in signature campaigns, investing in cloud mining, and even hodling PoS coins, we could achieve greater income than using faucets themselves.

Nevertheless, all the experiences learned with Bitcoin will help us make better use of cryptocurrencies. One thing for sure, is that it has drastically changed our lives ever since we've started with it. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

To be honest, I do not know bitcoin, just getting in touch with bitcoin forums to find relevant info, then getting to know about mining, investing, and other cryptocurrencies.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

My first experience in bitcoin is very horrible since I don’t know how to use and earn bitcoin since I have lack of knowledge.
I am thankful to those persons who help me alot to guide me in correct manner and know a I am a certified trader.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

My experience, when I hear my friend suddenly, get rich, I think he is a robber, or like any other crime, but he tells the truth, it turns out my friend, playing BTC, my friend took me and taught me to play bitcoin

I'm still a beginner who does not understand much, please teach and guide me in this forum.
thanks.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

Before when I first heard about the bitcoin I did not expect that you can earn and start a new business or invest to earn a high income just because of it. So since I did not have enough knowledge before, I was patiently studying also informed all about the bitcoin world and how it works as well as its rules and regulations are. To be honest I was still reading in local thread also in some forums for me to easily understand bitcoin.
Posted on
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

At first, i am too confused how this really works and how can people earn from posting. So i went on youtube to see what is signature campaign etc. And after that, i still asked my friends which made it much clearer to me. But still i am a newbie here so i am still reading about it.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

Bitcoin for me from the past very profitable and my experience in bitcoin is very good i am fully satisfied and secure while being involve in this currency bitcoin is good for me because now the bitcoin value is rising and with this rise the people have actively involve in this currency and it is good for me to hold bitcoin for the future so it will make me successful.

Shakiramae

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:45:20 AM

Well,at first there a doubt because I dont know how to get started,how to use it.Then my relatives told me and teach me how to do it by terms of one by one,i know its a kind of wierd but after they teach me on how to know more the real web community is.I said it to myself that it was a great opportunity to me to help my ability to conquer all the possibility in life.Nowadays I satisfied of being one a bitcoin user.
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

do you know what advantages any crypto currency has? The bailiff can not arrest my account
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Well,at first there a doubt because I dont know how to get started,how to use it.Then my relatives told me and teach me how to do it by terms of one by one,i know its a kind of wierd but after they teach me on how to know more the real web community is.I said it to myself that it was a great opportunity to me to help my ability to conquer all the possibility in life.Nowadays I satisfied of being one a bitcoin user.
I do feel so nervous that time, and I don't know what to do bevause I'm totally new to this kind of digital jobs, and based on what my friend told me I was being so curious and careful too at the same time due to the some restrictions that they are imposed in this system. But then until now I'm not already used about this, but i am trying my best to enjoy my journey.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Well it's completely new for me . I have to face so many difficulties in starting that how could it work ,what should I have to do, than gradually I started understanding it through youtube but now I think that I know more about it . but ,definately it's a great experience .
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

My experience, when I hear my friend suddenly, get rich, I think he is a robber, or like any other crime, but he tells the truth, it turns out my friend, playing BTC, my friend took me and taught me to play bitcoin

I'm still a beginner who does not understand much, please teach and guide me in this forum.
thanks.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, mate. I'm glad that you've joined Bitcoin in the first place, as it is the revolution of finance as we know it. Every day, we learn new things about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, making us an expert in the future. As such, the more you know, the more you'll be able to avoid scams, hacks, theft and other undesired situations. Of course, we might not be able to know everything about Bitcoin, but at least we'll be sure to make good use of it.

Hence, if you're still having difficulties with understanding Bitcoin, I'd suggest you seek advice from experts within this forum. Also, there are many guides available on the web with could help you with this task.

Nevertheless, if you'd like you could also communicate with me via PM, and I will gladly guide you every step of the way towards success in this exciting cryptocurrency that will change our world for the better. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

One of my experience with Bitcoin is the time  I joined in bounty campaigns and it became successful. That was my first profit I received and it was really good experience.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

One of my experience with Bitcoin is the time  I joined in bounty campaigns and it became successful. That was my first profit I received and it was really good experience.

Same. I eventually had to join a signature campaign since faucet earnings were not enough to make a serious income with Bitcoin. After I did that, I've turned my attention into cloud mining, staking and masternodes to earn a living with Bitcoin. As such, I've learned many things along the way and earned some experience. Still, there are many things which I don't know about Bitcoin in the technical aspect of the cryptocurrency, but I'm carefully studying it to become an expert in the future.

Things side, it's good to know about your experiences as it will help others who're new into Bitcoin to take their first steps in the right direction. It's only a matter of time before people become educated enough about how Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work as they're the future of our current economic system. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: