Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
Wow, what a journey you had been.  It only means that failure does not mean "end of the world" instead failure can lead you to "success" if you never give up and and have the positive attitude of  trying new things.   It only means that "failure"  can  give you opportunity to recreating yourself to become wiser person through upgrading your knowledge that might leads you to success.  What an inspiring story!

Just like you, I also began with bitcoin as a complete rookie and no proper knowledge.  At first, I am just curious what bitcoin is.  By then, I do not believe completely on its concept. But unlike you, I do not try cloud mining or different services.  I tried to join in a bounty campaign expecting nothing when I ranked as Jr. Member.  After joining it, I completely forget it not knowing that it will give me chance to earn tokens.  Unfortunately, when the manager ask the participants to finalized the wallet address where they should send the tokens, I failed to comply because I just posted then I do not monitor the thread again.  After 3 months, I decided to revisit the ICO I joined where I discovered that I already miss the chance of earning tokens because I do not verify my wallet address.  I feel stupid about myself upon knowing that my chance of earning tokens turn to bubble because  of my careless attitude and do not have faith in any ICO.  After my bad experience I started to believe on the bounty/signature campaign.  I started to earn tokens and bitcoins where I keep as a form of investment and serve as my savings in case I need flat.  Now, I can say that bitcoin and altcoin change my life in many ways. 
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

My experience with bitcoin has been fairly good. I started with the ones I think I could handle without any coaching. I did some investments but I got scammed. I did not bother to go into mining because I saw people's plight about the failed promises of mining firms. I was able to make some money from the bitcoin I bought and held for about eight months. I have equally been participating in bounty campaigns.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

The day I joined bitcoin world I started to earn bitcoins from signature campaign, I borrowed account from my friend initially and started to work on that and got few coins at the end of the week.
The day I remember the first day to join in bitcoin. My son give me account in bitcoin he encourage me join, he give his account in signature campaigns he explained what to do and not at first I can't understand it's hard to answer but after I research and watching in the you tube, and is so easy for me now. After a month my son told I got coins until now I continue in signature campaign of bitcoin.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

The cryptocurreny technology is one of the lucrative business platforms for the future. which allows us to become an instant rich. the most important thing about my experience of bitcoin is addiction, I need knowledge of how bitcoin works and how the market circulation proceeds

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

my first time experience knew bitcoin from my friend and was very interested because my friend had succeeded in a short time with bitcoin.
So i learing about bitcoin with him
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

my first time experience knew bitcoin from my friend and was very interested because my friend had succeeded in a short time with bitcoin.
So i learing about bitcoin with him
at first post and trials I didn't expect that our life will change just like what we are experiencing right now, I was so nervous with my first log in and first post, waiting for someone  to read my post and reply on it, everyday I am taking 4 hours at least so that i can familiarize the rules and the things about bitcoin.

laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

The market is unstable, as it is at the stage of formation. It requires special knowledge and skills, which are often incomprehensible for beginners. And although high volatility may seem attractive to investments, in this completely new sphere there are numerous "gaps".
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

When I start to work in bitcoin i was really excited about it. because i know it will generate the another source of income, also i came to know from one of my friend the value of btc constantly increases and sometime decreases as well which will give you the option to sell when the price is high and when the price is low you can purchase. all this idea has given me the motivation to join this campaign and earn more and I am so happy to receive free bitcoin even it is only 0.000027. That was my first week here and I'm in the process of learning in bitcoin. But as time goes by I'm getting in level up stage in bitcoin
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

I was still very long after buying bitcoin doubted whether I had done the right thing. I wasn't sure about the stability of bitcoin. But over time doubts are gone.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

I've always been nervous about bitcoin price jumps, still nervous. But I had to accept it, even though it was a big problem for me in the beginning. I tried to sell bitcoin several times, but I'm glad I held back.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

Initially, I did not know what to do - whether to buy bitcoin. Then I had a problem of safe storage, then immediately came the drawdown, which made me very nervous. But I survived this unfavorable period and now I am very happy that I have investments in bitcoin.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

My first experience when I invested to bitcoin is very nervous, because I'm expecting a lot of money to come in so hyped about getting rich quick. However, I realized things later on as I study more on the industry.

rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

the first time I heard about bitcoin,I have the thought that internet fraudsters  have  discoverd  another way to scam people of thier hard earn money,I  lost alot of money during the time liberty reserve was closed,and this make me think bitcoin  is another scam as the value then was pretty cheap  and I overlook at it ,after so many years a friend told me of bitcoin and I check at its price but was surprise that the price have rose to 1200 US dollar,I bought some coins and I start trading,and I can tell every one that bitcoin have come to stay and I am earning massively  from it
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

It was really not good for me, i am a beginner so naturally doubt overcomes me.I thought of the possibilities that it could be some sort of scam but I made it through without failure.

AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

When i first started bitcoin, i felt that it is very difficult for me and it is not possible. but when i read the many replies which is done by some others, then i got a positive energy to do reply.then it became easy for me.
luis fantom15

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

It wasn't that bad actually, lucky for me I had a few friends who guided me on it, I am thankful to them.
luis dvmd94

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

When start work with bitcoins,  I was totally noob. i wasn't aware how bitcoins work and how we can earn from it. I start watching videos on YouTube, which gives enough information about bitcoins, I first use faucet to earn after that i start mining. Which gives enough profit at that time. Later i came to know about trading which i found to be most interesting that other bitcoin earning methods.
van jones2594

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

My first experience with bitcoin - i got a small part of bitcoin as a payment for work. Then, using bitcoin i bought another cryptocurrency and started to trade.
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:58:30 AM

I've started at 2014 first site i saw was blockchain.info with old design and running tx the price on that time around 300-400$ per 1 bitcoin and a lot of people thought that was a good price for bitcoin at that time i dont know about this forum but knew about websites accepted bitcoin
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

Almost all of the 'opportunities' and businesses looked like blatant scams to me and time proved it to be correct. I've learnt vast amounts of new stuff along the way.  When I'm new to bitcoin I am only create a wallet and refer friends to earn. Then I'm search about bitcoin in the google, I found a BTC (Paid To Clicks) sites then I join it. Even it is a small amount of collecting money, I'm happy to do it. Several days later, I feel bored and I think to find more to earn higher than that. I have an experience also in investing and trading but I'd loss my money because I'm a beginner. It's so many to tell this all. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: