Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77021 times)
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:59:11 PM

In the meantime until there is a developer for Silkcoin (the coin being traded on poloniex) all trading should be halted.  No explorer, no developer to maintain the coin being traded..  should NOT be on poloniex. It is reckless on the part of poloniex.

Any other coins on polo not being actively maintained or is this the only one?

Lol that doesn´t answer a thing now does it, its just a new approach you are postulating. It doesn´t mean a thing with regards to your motives, or are you like a crypto policy enforcer searching out for wrongs? No you are just a person presuming a lot of things and coming to wrong conclusions.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 03:29:46 PM

Guys, earlier Spencer had given a list of items to be done yet...  Maybe just give a list of things to be done and that will help...

Not saying you need a timeline, just a list of what needs to be done before Silk goes live and crowd sale for Darksilk.

Orestes

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:50:20 PM

Guys, earlier Spencer had given a list of items to be done yet...  Maybe just give a list of things to be done and that will help...

Not saying you need a timeline, just a list of what needs to be done before Silk goes live and crowd sale for Darksilk.

About block explorer Matthew kept having to reindex it which took up time that Matthew didn't have whilst he was working on Weaver.

The to do list as mentioned earlier:

chainactive
marketplace
headers first

traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:03:34 PM

In the meantime until there is a developer for Silkcoin (the coin being traded on poloniex) all trading should be halted.  No explorer, no developer to maintain the coin being traded..  should NOT be on poloniex. It is reckless on the part of poloniex.

Lol that doesn´t answer a thing now does it, its just a new approach you are postulating. It doesn´t mean a thing with regards to your motives, or are you like a crypto policy enforcer searching out for wrongs? No you are just a person presuming a lot of things and coming to wrong conclusions.

There's no presumptions here! I'm not a policy enforcer! A traded coin needs a developer/maintainer and a block explorer! What planet is this??
Orestes

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:07:23 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:18:24 PM by Orestes

There's no presumptions here! I'm not a policy enforcer! A traded coin needs a developer/maintainer and a block explorer! What planet is this??

It needs a maintainer/developer to ensure someone takes responsibility, you are assuming we don´t. You are just running circles mate. Block explorer has been noted, anything else sir?

edit: in legal terms Silkcoin is a case of ´Res nullius', look it up.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:41:33 PM

Vaporware? Sort your life out dude.

You also didn't specify what block explorer you wanted, all you said was "No block explorer?  Why no block explorer?".

Now considering this is the PRE-ANN/DISCUSSION thread for Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver why would we think you were referencing Silkcoin?

We are not the Silkcoin developers.

None of us are working on the Silkcoin wallet nor further developing platforms or services for it.

We are working on Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver.

I'm not assuming anything!? This is exact quote man.   Why would I be referencing anything other then Silkcoin? That's what half this thread is dedicated to! The price of Silkcoin!  Your thread is giving false pretense to investors!
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 04:48:16 PM

Vaporware? Sort your life out dude.

You also didn't specify what block explorer you wanted, all you said was "No block explorer?  Why no block explorer?".

Now considering this is the PRE-ANN/DISCUSSION thread for Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver why would we think you were referencing Silkcoin?

We are not the Silkcoin developers.

None of us are working on the Silkcoin wallet nor further developing platforms or services for it.

We are working on Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver.

I'm not assuming anything!? This is exact quote man.   Why would I be referencing anything other then Silkcoin? That's what half this thread is dedicated to! The price of Silkcoin!  Your thread is giving false pretense to investors!

The OP of the thread is what this thread is dedicated to. What people choose to post in this thread is not what it is dedicated to. If a few users choose to comment on the Silkcoin price then let them, we aren't.
Orestes

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:11:57 PM

I'm not assuming anything!? This is exact quote man.   Why would I be referencing anything other then Silkcoin? That's what half this thread is dedicated to! The price of Silkcoin!  Your thread is giving false pretense to investors!

What rubbish. Silkcoin is an abandoned coin, the name and community has evolved into this project. This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver. This includes the transition from Silkcoin to Silk so price discussions should be expected and this would be the proper place for it. There is no false pretense to investors. Investor, after reading the OP, would know that what they buy on poloniex would be exchanged 1:1 for Silk. The future price is something that has not been determined by the market, we can only speculate, but thats what bitcointalk is also for developers excluded maybe.

Stop trying to catch people on words the case is simple and obvious to all. Silkcoin development has been discontinued, Silk will be the successor of Silkcoin, Silk Network LTD has taken command of its future like i stated before, res nullius.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:24:34 PM

I just don't get it...  Trak said he sold his coins but yet he wants to be here to "keep investors safe"...

Dude it's crypto, move on...  Been in this game since 2013.  Seen all the scams you could think of...

Bottom line, people are still working on Silk, Darksilk and Weaver, so what is the point of ranting and raving about every single thing under the sun?

We've all seen shitcoins ok, well Silk isn't one of them and you are not the investors "savior".  All you are doing is pissing the entire team of developers off, even when they try to answer your questions...

Can we stop clogging up the forum?!?  Debating is one thing, but if someone answers you and it's not what you want to hear, you can't lead a horse to water to make it drink!  Take the answer and draw your own conclusion and MOVE on!

And as of late, this has been drama and drawn out responses to questions that have been answered but just not to your liking....

This is my last post regarding this high school drama... Get over it if you don't like it and move on to the next coin!!!  I don't mind debate but I can't read this forum with all the drawn out drama.  For a "funds manager" you sure are acting your shoe size!

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:46:28 PM

Block explorer will be accessible within 24 hours but will not be fully synced for 48-72 hours due to -txindex taking time processing each transaction on the entire blockchain.

URL will be posted here once live.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 06:18:01 PM

I just don't get it...  Trak said he sold his coins but yet he wants to be here to "keep investors safe"...

Dude it's crypto, move on...  Been in this game since 2013.  Seen all the scams you could think of...

Bottom line, people are still working on Silk, Darksilk and Weaver, so what is the point of ranting and raving about every single thing under the sun?

We've all seen shitcoins ok, well Silk isn't one of them and you are not the investors "savior".  All you are doing is pissing the entire team of developers off, even when they try to answer your questions...

Can we stop clogging up the forum?!?  Debating is one thing, but if someone answers you and it's not what you want to hear, you can't lead a horse to water to make it drink!  Take the answer and draw your own conclusion and MOVE on!

And as of late, this has been drama and drawn out responses to questions that have been answered but just not to your liking....

This is my last post regarding this high school drama... Get over it if you don't like it and move on to the next coin!!!  I don't mind debate but I can't read this forum with all the drawn out drama.  For a "funds manager" you sure are acting your shoe size!

Lol there's no way he's doing anything other than trying to push the price down, why else would he deliberately misconstrue almost every single thing he's told. He's been posting here for months and didn't know old Silkcoin doesn't have a developer? I'm still laughing. Funniest part is he's probably the biggest fan the project has, who else would go to so much trouble to try to pick some up on the cheap.

Keep it up trak I say, we could all use the entertainment while we wait for the big release.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:18:52 PM

Never heard of this.

OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 06:19:57 PM

Never heard of this.

Never heard of you either.   Wink

OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 06:20:54 PM

Block explorer will be accessible within 24 hours but will not be fully synced for 48-72 hours due to -txindex taking time processing each transaction on the entire blockchain.

Please make it traKUrSilk.org in honour of our special friend.  Cheesy

Orestes

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:31:48 PM

Never heard of this.

And he's making sure we have some forum activity while we wait Smiley.
I'm also making sure I recap certain things by talking indirectly to him every other post so that newcomers are up to speed rather soon.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:52:30 PM

It's a miracle.  Only 3 pages of argument! Thanks boss! Look forward to the basics of a coin coming to be.
Orestes

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:59:14 PM

It's a miracle.  Only 3 pages of argument! Thanks boss! Look forward to the basics of a coin coming to be.

Blockexplorer was picked up two pages ago.
What's next?  Maybe we should listen more often to get things done, we might even see a release next this year

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:01:51 PM

Never heard of this.

And he's making sure we have some forum activity while we wait Smiley.
I'm also making sure I recap certain things by talking indirectly to him every other post so that newcomers are up to speed rather soon.

LOL the threat of criticism.  Please don't tempt me bro.  You don't even I derstand what your posts have done and what you've claimed.. swordsmith away just careful using legal terms you dont understand named by corporate law and status you obviously don't understand.  Seems Silkcoin is up for grabs eh?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:02:50 PM

It's a miracle.  Only 3 pages of argument! Thanks boss! Look forward to the basics of a coin coming to be.

What's next?  Maybe we should listen more often to get things done, we might even see a release next this year

Again. 2022 is my guesstimate for release.  Surely this chain wont be broken by then. Hahahaha

Edit: crucified chain.. hahahaha ain't nothing holy here bro
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 07:04:20 PM

Again. 2022 is my guesstimate for release.  Surely this chain wont be broken by then. Hahahaha

Edit: crucified chain.. hahahaha ain't nothing holy here bro

We have access to the SilkCoinTemple GitHub, I think that is control enough. Maybe not directly but Bishop/Palm/Arteleis have, all of which are behind our work and what we are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: