Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:12:19 AM

Then why are you still posting here....
Paycoiners kept asking that question on Hashtalk and Paycointalk. Too bad you can't censor this forum here, huh?
I will say my opinion as long as necessary to keep more people from falling into the ION trap. Did that answer your question? I know why you are still posting here: because you want to recover from your XPY losses, so you need more people to buy into the ION scam.

Who wants to censor the forum Huh It's cool you can post what you like when you like... don't expect an easy ride if I think your being untruthful or talking bollocks

Today it's a combo of telling lies and talking bollocks

The lie

I will say my opinion as long as necessary to keep more people from falling into the ION trap

The truth

It's ridiculous. Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's successful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for. Just don't drag other people into them. Your words everything not Bitcoin is a scam, your motivation shit on everything not bitcoin

The Bollocks

The rest of this post

Anyone disagree with me, look at franz_huber's recent posts and tell me I'm wrong

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:50:46 AM

All ICOs are scams.

You guys should buy real ready-made coins out there.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:37:34 AM

All ICOs are scams.

Yes and No

Yes a ready made coin is established so less of a risk

No if the ICO is a success the rewards are that much more

Personal opinion is you should do both the split being whatever level of risk you can live with 

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:42:03 AM

I forgot that this thread is only about shitting around.

No, I was not reffering to bittrex, I was reffering to bigger exchanges. And no, clean thread is not an restriction on all exchanges, there are several. Going for bigger exchanges without replying anything is bad. You cant twist it now as much as you want, it wont change.

suchmoon and co. do not like me posting in this thread Smiley, they do their best to silence me because I express here. This means nothing more than shit will be in next few pages, at least I assume it.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:59:01 AM

All ICOs are scams.

Yes and No

Yes a ready made coin is established so less of a risk

No if the ICO is a success the rewards are that much more

Personal opinion is you should do both the split being whatever level of risk you can live with 

Do you consider the ION ICO a success? If so, why?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:07:46 AM

No, this thread is about ION and was created by ionomy. After promoting their ICO, ionomy vanished and refused to answer any question about distribution of the premined coins, how electrified stakers really work, details about the games and strategies to get them into Appstore and Google Play or anything else that would be necessary to even remotely think of ION as a sane investment. If you are unsatisfied with this thread, go to the people who created it and demand some answers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boki15

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:30:58 AM

No, this thread is about ION and was created by ionomy. After promoting their ICO, ionomy vanished and refused to answer any question about distribution of the premined coins, how electrified stakers really work, details about the games and strategies to get them into Appstore and Google Play or anything else that would be necessary to even remotely think of ION as a sane investment. If you are unsatisfied with this thread, go to the people who created it and demand some answers.

Franzl, you continue to be smarthead. First, you said multiple times that you ignore me from "now" on. How to call it correctly, false statement.

You say you do not like what I wrote, you say you ignore me, now you reply again telling me about my feelings Smiley and what I should do.

What do we have now?

1. Users who say ION is scam
2. Same users repost the same opinion all the time.
3. Same users do not discuss, it is like they say and thats it.
4. Same users claim to save the world from ION which is an kraken part of Ganza
5. Same users threaten and silence other users like. This and this thread was only created because they are not opinion that every can express themself freely on bitcointalk.
6. Same users think they are CryptoPolice
7. Same users flip everything around, whatever you say, with one intention, to make only one point correct => their!
7. Same users do not respect anybody who has another opinion, provocating, mainly by verbal harrrasment.
8. Same users spread shit about other users.
9. Same users are not trustworthy at all, we see here an admit where this person publish private messages, for which purpose? Read previous 9 points, thats the purpose => silencing and not allowing any kind of discussion.
10. Same users break rules that they claim other are breaking.
11. Same users were GAW customers and contributed on hashtalk.
12. Same users claim now that everybody is stupid who was their customer
13. Same users harrased everbody who is in any way involved with GAW, but only in "their" point of view.
14. Same users keep seem to think that this thread is about them showing the world that Adam is Satan and is an buddy of ganza (in their point of view)

I think this is so far enough to say what at least conversations that I had were, Franzl, since the moment you posted Joes pic and claimed it is adam, nobody should ever listen to your unverified expertise.

Franzl, I do not know about you, but this is how I see it and I see no reason to satisfy yourself in not expressing myself, I am sorry. If you are so bored, why dont you create some useless threads on bitcointalk? suchmoon created now 2, I was expecting yesterday an third Smiley, but seems suchmoon got something better to do than loosing useless time on such threads. This is the part where you can jump in as an buddy Wink, create so many threads as you want, and dont forget to save the world of ION and GAW in all of your threads.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:24:20 PM

I personally would love to see discussions take place without a post of 15 rules and regulations every time a discussion gains steam. I also would like to see questions answered. I know neither of those will happen. The thread has been reduced to a single member trolling for absolutely no other reason than to disrupt the thread.

None of this is gonna happen as this thread is a complete joke. The project may or may not be but they sure are treating it like one.

I will state his again, maybe for the 4th or 5th time: i have questions about the games and their devolopment and would love to have some questions answered.

boki15

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:38:14 PM

So the guy who doxxed Paul Revere showed up? What a dbag.

Just to clarify, I am not Paul. If you look at my post history, I was posting concurrently with Paul for a long time. And I was active on the GAW post under a different name. I may like to post screenshots but I lack Paul's flair for silly smiley face pictures.

But I am honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Paul. So thanks for that, dbag doxxer!

I am not Paul either, I would love Paul to show up to tell you how wrong you are. I did not doxx anybody and I do not do such things.

Just for clarification, why do you point out that you are not Paul? Nobody said it here as far as I can see. Why do you 1. bring Paul into this thread 2. Claim not to be him, who said that its you?
boki15

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:48:00 PM

So the guy who doxxed Paul Revere showed up? What a dbag.

Just to clarify, I am not Paul. If you look at my post history, I was posting concurrently with Paul for a long time. And I was active on the GAW post under a different name. I may like to post screenshots but I lack Paul's flair for silly smiley face pictures.

But I am honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Paul. So thanks for that, dbag doxxer!

I am not Paul either, I would love Paul to show up to tell you how wrong you are. I did not doxx anybody and I do not do such things.

Just for clarification, why do you point out that you are not Paul? Nobody said it here as far as I can see. Why do you 1. bring Paul into this thread 2. Claim not to be him, who said that its you?

Sigh, look back about 3 pages. Some idiot showed up calling me out and saying I was him.

I see

Sorry for wrong assumtion, though you reffer to me like previous posters before. I sorry for missunderstanding.

Werent that bitstone guys? At least I assumed until now. Smiley James Smiley , did you doxx my friend?
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:09:26 PM

I   have got the dev team's  email reply ,,,they usually share information and answer questons  on:  https://ionomy.slack.com/

The following is the dev team's explaination why they didn't put information here

Dave (ionomy)
May 23, 8:21 AM

Hello,
The development team generally does not release information on individual developments as they seem to cause too much speculation based on rumor and not facts. There is a roadmap on the site showing the development path. You can find it here https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap.
Thank you for contacting ionomy.com support.
Regards,
Dave

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:14:52 PM

I   have got the dev team's  email reply ,,,they usually share information and answer questons  on:  https://ionomy.slack.com/

The following is the dev team's explaination why they didn't put information here

Dave (ionomy)

Hello,
The development team generally does not release information on individual developments as they seem to cause too much speculation based on rumor and not facts. There is a roadmap on the site showing the development path. You can find it here https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap.
Regards,
Dave

So all the information they are willing to provide potential investors is that of their very loose roadmap? Wonderful. Wonder why they then made this an open discussion thread and not just a closed announcement page?

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:14:17 PM

I   have got the dev team's  email reply ,,,they usually share information and answer questons  on:  https://ionomy.slack.com/

Dave (ionomy)

Hello,
Regards,
Dave

So all the information they are willing to provide potential investors is that of their very loose roadmap? Wonderful. Wonder why they then made this an open discussion thread and not just a closed announcement page?

To be honest I think they underestimated how hostile the reception to anything even remotely xpy related would be. They seem to trade mostly based on their reputation amongst a very select little band of ex-xpy holders, and I guess they thought the goodwill would just transfer over to the wider community. If they had been open and honest and answered questions actively in this thread early on then it most likely wouldn't have turned into the 80+ pages of largely daft speculation that it has, but sadly they chose not to which instead makes them look shady almost by default. This inability to control the information coming out of their organisation makes it look far worse than it probably is, and the fact that they try and divert people to slack, where the reception to people asking questions has been questionable at times and the main thread is often full of gifs and random clique-y banter doesn't help matters.

Unfortunately the whole situation has somewhat backfired on them now. Any serious investors who want to research ion will be confronted by this thread and the main GAW thread and will most likely be put off. Given the rather tenuous grasp on good PR practices that they've displayed thus far, I would be surprised if there was more than a couple of thousand downloads for any game they release, if they even manage to get as far as any of the app stores.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:40:50 PM

I   have got the dev team's  email reply ,,,they usually share information and answer questons  on:  https://ionomy.slack.com/

Dave (ionomy)

Hello,
Regards,
Dave

To be honest I think they underestimated how hostile the reception to anything even remotely xpy related would be. They seem to trade mostly based on their reputation amongst a very select little band of ex-xpy holders, and I guess they thought the goodwill would just transfer over to the wider community. If they had been open and honest and answered questions actively in this thread early on then it most likely wouldn't have turned into the 80+ pages of largely daft speculation that it has, but sadly they chose not to which instead makes them look shady almost by default. This inability to control the information coming out of their organisation makes it look far worse than it probably is, and the fact that they try and divert people to slack, where the reception to people asking questions has been questionable at times and the main thread is often full of gifs and random clique-y banter doesn't help matters.

Unfortunately the whole situation has somewhat backfired on them now. Any serious investors who want to research ion will be confronted by this thread and the main GAW thread and will most likely be put off. Given the rather tenuous grasp on good PR practices that they've displayed thus far, I would be surprised if there was more than a couple of thousand downloads for any game they release, if they even manage to get as far as any of the app stores.

They spent too much time in their various echo chambers that they forgot what would happen here. That plus they can use us "fudding" them us evidence back in their echo chamber about how we are out to get them. It's a play straight out of a familiar playbook.
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:52:14 PM

Dave (ionomy)

Hello,
Regards,
Dave

They spent too much time in their various echo chambers that they forgot what would happen here. That plus they can use us "fudding" them us evidence back in their echo chamber about how we are out to get them. It's a play straight out of a familiar playbook.

I think its more that they didn't realise that people are largely still very suspicious of anything related to XPY, and rightly so given whats gone before. The multiple groups involved and the highly confusing timeline of events and varying controlling parties for XPY also mean that people don't just intrinsically know that XPY.io was apparently separate from the XPY dev team, for example, which is a simple issue that has lead to massive misunderstandings. They seemed to rock up here and expect that everyone would be aware of this without it being very clearly explained. The fact that they have largely been silent throughout really hasn't helped matters.
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:55:05 PM

Dave (ionomy)

Hello,
Regards,
Dave

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:15:05 PM

Great assessment although I wouldn't exclude the possibility that it's by design and not an underestimation. They've been cultivating the "community" that way for more than a year and never seemed to get over their perception that "bitcointalk hates XPY ION for no reason". They don't seem to think that they need the wider community, at least not the part of it that prefers to "know" things instead of "trust".
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:14:34 AM

I read on slack where one member thought it was better to let the team take their time with the first game but have a more difinitive complete date for subsequent games. Why would you release a coin intended for games when you don't have a game to release. I don't understand the logic. Why not build the game first then release the coin when the game is ready? Is there a benefit to releasing the coin so far in advance? I'm not an economics major so I may be genuinely missing something. If there is a benefit, then the team should take their time. If there is no benefit then the coin shouldn't even exist yet.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 12:51:18 AM

I read on slack where one member thought it was better to let the team take their time with the first game but have a more difinitive complete date for subsequent games. Why would you release a coin intended for games when you don't have a game to release. I don't understand the logic. Why not build the game first then release the coin when the game is ready? Is there a benefit to releasing the coin so far in advance? I'm not an economics major so I may be genuinely missing something. If there is a benefit, then the team should take their time. If there is no benefit then the coin shouldn't even exist yet.

The benefit is that the team gets money in advance and doesn't carry the risk.

They pulled in $125k six months ago (according to their press release), now another $150-200k plus they have a nice stash of coins to dump in sync with an announcement of some sort. Of course they'll take their time.
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:54:15 AM

Nope, blockchain needs to be stable first, masters nodes, wallets, etc... I would not release any games until there is more support for the network!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: