Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473033 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:26:36 PM

It's nice to see they think people asking questions is funny. Says loads about the project and its intentions.

Lol I did not see any questions earlier, just suchmoon who received a chat dump from 'somebody else' and dumped it here which is actually very funny, I mean what does that say about someone's intentions? We are a fun community and I think copying and pasting chat logs is often very misleading. Responding to that says loads of you and your intentions.

Huh? Misleading? We've been told by numerous ION apologists that slack is the place where all questions are being answered and all cool ION people hang out etc. What could possibly be misleading about posting the contents of that?

I'm glad you find it funny though. When you're done laughing perhaps you can answer some of those questions that you "don't see" or make yourself otherwise useful.

suchmoon, if ever turns out with me and you  Grin I'll invite bitpop to an 3..... lol and some should write an storyboard for us  Grin

Sorry, I don't do threesomes with pandas...

#Gravity the game from https://ionomy.com is nearly with us, it's a #fun time for the #crypto and #digital #economy #world

When will the xpy coins be burned?
When will the wallet be available?
When will the games be finished?
When will gawtards realize they've been had again?

The answer to all these questions is .....

Soon ™

5.4mil XPY burned since the (ION) ICO.
https://ledger.paycoin.com/charts/outstanding

May 16, 2016

Shortly after launch

what is a gawtard?

1 out of 4. That's a solid F.

incorrect its 0 out of 4. It shows xpy has been burned but not by who. Without the posting of the official burn addresses there is no correlation between burn or not. We need to see that its actual burned customer funds for ico swap and not massive initial xpy team hyper generated coins that were burned. Remember they made those coins for free where as other customers bought theirs. If its a trun burn address we should see links to lots of smaller inputs along the chain.

Yep, but I was feeling generous and gave the 1 for the wallet availability date Smiley

If 1.25m ION has been exchanged then 10m XPY should be burned so the link to the ledger does not answer the question "when".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcminerx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:40:54 PM

I got some chat archives from an anonymous source.

ionomy slack - "ion_talk_only" channel:

http://pastebin.com/CRgJvb0x

ionomy slack - "general" channel:

http://pastebin.com/VJBktYwS

Use at your own risk, I'm not responsible for the potential loss of your time, IQ, or BTC.

You all seem to be so upset because I said I did not see any questions when I mentioned the posting containing the dump of Slack archives by suchmoon who got this from this mysterious 'anonymous source'. But I was referring to this post only, and I still do not see any questions there, just a dump of chat logs. Or have those questions been deleted?
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:52:37 PM

It's nice to see they think people asking questions is funny. Says loads about the project and its intentions.

Lol I did not see any questions earlier, just suchmoon who received a chat dump from 'somebody else' and dumped it here which is actually very funny, I mean what does that say about someone's intentions? We are a fun community and I think copying and pasting chat logs is often very misleading. Responding to that says loads of you and your intentions.

I quoted you so you can see the questions

1) Is the team ion intention to generate a lot of masternodes with ico funds?

2) Can team ion provide the addresses for transparency for all burn xpy and premine ion?

3) What are all team members roles in this?

4) Can you give us the company registration details that team ion said they would quoted by ionomy

There is just some starter ones. You can consider them asked questions or laugh again in a chat channel. Honestly after xpy i think you should take all this seriously. People on the slack are focusing on the haha they are so wrong don't know what they are talking about we are onto something big with ion.

This same thing happened with xpy. Treat this topic as serious for your own good and at least question those you are invested with. If they are as honest and awesome as you all think they should be able to answer these questions all easily. They should answer with direct fact not round about things like "In the next 3 weeks we will be releasing info on the burn addresses...". It takes a copy paste to send the single 1 premine address for ion. Is that so hard they are so busy to do it to give you piece of mind? Even if you don't track it other people will here to give you an idea of where its going and why.

Just remember ignorance can mean you as an investor have a large premine working against you on market sales... do you want to risk a bad actor in the form of the team members driving price down?

Use at your own risk, I'm not responsible for the potential loss of your time, IQ, or BTC.

You all seem to be so upset because I said I did not see any questions when I mentioned the posting containing the dump of Slack archives by suchmoon who got this from this mysterious 'anonymous source'. But I was referring to this post only, and I still do not see any questions there, just a dump of chat logs. Or have those questions been deleted?

Here, a couple of post up are several outstanding questions :-)

Btw, where's Mr Coins, he seems to have vanished again.  Too many evil fudders I expect.

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:33:26 PM

What should MrCoins reply you to all these questions about ion??? Would you believe him more than ion team Smiley ?

these questions have to be replied from ion team, at least I assume it, no, am I wrong? Is there any statement or connection that MrCoins is part of their team? If so, this would be new for me. On other side, why do you expect him sitting on chats to reply questions that he even couldnt if he wished, I am not getting it probably or do you post everyday too on bitcoitalk?

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 07:19:55 AM

What should MrCoins reply you to all these questions about ion??? Would you believe him more than ion team Smiley ?

these questions have to be replied from ion team, at least I assume it, no, am I wrong? Is there any statement or connection that MrCoins is part of their team? If so, this would be new for me. On other side, why do you expect him sitting on chats to reply questions that he even couldnt if he wished, I am not getting it probably or do you post everyday too on bitcoitalk?

I didn't suggest he should respond to all those questions, but for several days he was here more than any other representative of the XPY community defending the teams plans and intentions.

Since putting up this thread and asking people for money I don't think they've actually answered any questions properly.

And, since it was my first question that went unanswered, I'm just going to bang it up here again, for the fun of it: 

Where is the company registration details for the company that ION team claimed was registered in Singapore?

I know, there's other good questions, but this is my personal favourite at the moment.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:48:57 PM

So you are stating that you see absolutely ZERO unanswered questions on the 37 pages of this thread? There are several questions in just one post 4 posts above your response.  There are at least 7 very important questions asked in the last day and repeatedly for the last week, all completely ignored.

These are not trolling questions. These are questions that any potential investor should be asking. These are questions that shouldn't take any longer than a hand full of minutes to provide the answer to. Not a week+ to provide information you have in your white paper.

I'll ask again:

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power come from all of a sudden?

What is to be done with the "bounty" coins and what not? Are they being "stored" in Masternodes for the "team" to further get free monies? This seems the case as they stated they will not use an escrow.

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:07:36 PM

I didn't suggest he should respond to all those questions, but for several days he was here more than any other representative of the XPY community defending the teams plans and intentions.

Since putting up this thread and asking people for money I don't think they've actually answered any questions properly.

And, since it was my first question that went unanswered, I'm just going to bang it up here again, for the fun of it: 

Where is the company registration details for the company that ION team claimed was registered in Singapore?

I know, there's other good questions, but this is my personal favourite at the moment.

Yes, I am glad we agree, it is important that ion team answers questions and not somebody else. Who of us does not understand why Adam and his team do not come over to talk? You guys need to give them a breath so that they come over talk with us.
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:55:39 PM

I don't really think they have much to say right now, nothing is ready yet, no blockchain, no wallet, no coin, no games.

Once stuff is being released, i am sure we will see more activity in this thread from ION team.
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:10:01 PM

I don't really think they have much to say right now, nothing is ready yet, no blockchain, no wallet, no coin, no games.

Once stuff is being released, i am sure we will see more activity in this thread from ION team.

Don't worry, I sure all of this awesome stuff they are promising will be ready SOONTM. Probably in like two weeks or so.

Wait, where have I heard that before...?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:12:51 PM

LOLZ:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:28:47 PM

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:43:25 PM

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic

I partly agree with you. But I also think that they should have at least tryed to answer the legit questions.
Between the garbage there are really some good and important questions that deserve answers. I don't blame people that they don't trust this ico without these questions answered.
I do blame people that are shouting a lot of fud without giving this ico the chance to prove itself just because there ought to be a connection with xpy and not caring whether that connection was positive or negative.
Yes xpy turned out to be a scam. But that was on Garza's name. I personally made less loss because of some people trying to keep xpy alive for so long. Don't blame them that they eventually abandoned it and try to make something of ion.

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 08:03:11 PM

Except nobody cares about the "agenda the person posting wants". People asking questions don't collect money on flimsy promises.

It also doesn't help that this kind of tone complaint is one of the most popular logical fallacies employed by crypto crooks of all sorts, from Garza to Wright.

I personally made less loss because of some people trying to keep xpy alive for so long.

You "made less loss" while XPY declined from ~0.0030 BTC to below 0.0001 BTC between March 2015 - March 2016? Did you short it?
Mrdeeds

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:52:02 PM

Except nobody cares about the "agenda the person posting wants". People asking questions don't collect money on flimsy promises.

It also doesn't help that this kind of tone complaint is one of the most popular logical fallacies employed by crypto crooks of all sorts, from Garza to Wright.

I personally made less loss because of some people trying to keep xpy alive for so long.

You "made less loss" while XPY declined from ~0.0030 BTC to below 0.0001 BTC between March 2015 - March 2016? Did you short it?

Nope. I just rode the waves. Wink

(                       incent                       )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BETTER LOYALTY THROUGH SMARTER REWARDS
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

Because when a team member for a project posts one should believe everything never ask questions unless they are nice ones or posts relating to omg i can't wait you guys are going to be awesome?

You are dellusional and live in a world of rainbows and unicorns... this world also is one where you have to make new sock puppet accounts to post. Tell me is there a script to make a new account or does one have to be burdened with making new email addresses, registering and then confirming said account before a post. A fair bit of effort to post something nobody will take serious with the 1 post count.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:12:51 PM

I think its time i post this again as its some questions and statements without the full of shit factor you mention. You'll surely appreciate this breath of fresh air as its a real post with info that should be considered. Maybe you can make another new account to respond to it.

Lets play stats since i like to number crunch a little to help me decide things.

Lets start with some knowns that were stated in announcement and whitepaper

BTC price @ $450
$1.00 in satoshi is 0.00222222
0.20c in satoshi is 0.00044444
0.10c in satoshi is 0.00022222

Ion

Blocks (1440 per day)
- 1 min blocks (60 blocks an hour)
- 1440 blocks per day (24 x 60)

Masternodes
- 50% of block reward
- 1st year is 11.5 per block
- a masternode costs 20,000 ion which is locked whilst in masternode.

Rewards per block
- year 1 --> 23 per block (really 11.5 as 11.5 goes to masternode owner)
- year 2 --> 17 per block (really 8.5 as 8.5 goes to masternode owner)

Premine (10.9 million all up)
- 3.4 million to incentives and give aways
- 2.5 million to bounties and coin development
- 5.0 million to ico customers

Prices
- ico price starting 20c going to 25c
- xpy swap equiv 8:1 around 8c

NOW for the unknown questions
--------------------
- since they are their escrow and haven't detailed how funds are released who is paid and paid what and how often. For all we know the could be their own devs paying themselves "until a decent one is found or whatever". They could pay themselves x to do the clone and change or pay a coin server to make it for a low price x and pay themselves a management fee or whatever.

- Funds haven't been deemed to be in a locked state not used for any other purpose in the meantime so we have to assume that they "can" be.

Ok lets get cracking.....

total premine - estimated deducted
10.9m - 1.25m (xpy swap) - 1.5m (potential sold due to $300,000 figure mentioned @ 20c)
= 8,150,000 ion coins sitting around

lets turn this all into masternodes (to secure the network of course)
8,150,000 / 20,000
= 407.5 masternodes... so lets round this down to 400 masternodes for a nice round calculation remember we are dealing with unknown potentials so lets keep it rough.

OK now lets see what the masternodes make per day. If 1 masternode secured all the transactions then
day value = 1440 blocks * 50% block reward
= 1440 * 11.5
= 16,560 ion generated.

Now the only competing masternodes ARE those that ico bought not xpy swapped (these are locked in 6,9,12 stakers and i'm sure they aren't removable as why would you let customers compete with your sales?).

So customer masternodes assuming 1 person purchased ALL ico (remember being rough so we can get max masternodes customers could have)
1,500,000 / 20,000
= 75

So all up we have 400 company nodes and 75 customer nodes..
company percent = 400 / 475 * 100 = 84.21% approx.. lets round this down to 84%
customer percent = 75 / 475 * 100 = 15.78% approx... lets round this up to 16% so we get a nice 100% combined.

so... 16,500 ion a day in masternodes
company = 16500 * 0.84 = 13,860 (or another masternode every 2 days to increase their percent)
customer = 16500 * 0.16 = 2640 (or a masternode every 8 days to increase their percent comapny is faster)

OK apologies for the length but we are getting there...
- Nobody sells for less than they buy unless its out of fear which is usually after time to transfer assets if unhappy or drops in price in panic
- stakers are all locked in so they have to wait
- most want to stake to return price and make profit
- only those that don't pay for their coins will sell at any price (company)
- company could masternode profit with the capital before use.

So in 9 months there is restricted market competition as long as someone with free coins sold less than those with paid.
Ignore the 8c xpy conversion ones as those are locked... therefore the minimum fear sell value is 20c (or less again if you have free)

Lets assume 20c a coin it stays at max and 5c at min.
If all masternode coins were sold at a point or over time you'd make (ignoring coins made from daily node rewards)
@ 20c --> 8,150,000 * 0.20 = $1,630,000
@ 5c --> 8,150,000 * 0.05 = $407,500

Node profits "per day" if they don't sell any masternodes ... from before
company - 13,860 * 0.20 = $2772 max (6.16btc) and 13,860 * 0.05 = $693 min
customer - 2,640 * 0.20 = $528 max and 2640 * 0.05 = $132 min

therefore you can make in 9 months (270 days)
$2772 * 270 = $748,440 with no real competition then sell masternodes back OR you can make some more nodes sell some as cash.

to buy a masternode is 20,000 x $0.20 or $4000 ... days to break even on it are crazy if you are competing with the above and have 1.. your percent decreases each day as the highers earn more and more to create more masternodes.

Remember only 3 peoples names are on whitepaper.. does that mean the above is split between 3? Who knows there is no full list of the staff and what each does... we only know Richard Nelson = Support Director. Adam Matlack - white paper writer... no other declared role but has involvement.

Closing remarks
-------------------
Does everyone now see how important transparency is? Simple things like tracking addresses and keeping people honest and doing calcs for some due dilligence show you how potentially bad your investment could be. Don't take this as investment advice do the figures yourself and make your mind up but personally with comments like
- we can't trust third parties to hold coins they could run
- refusing to provide info and respond to questions

Can lead to the above scenario of pain. The only people with nothing to lose are those with free premines. Those who spend have to at least make what they buy for with price.

You might say BUT BUT BUT the coin will go up. Well thats great but remember
- preminers have more coins than you to exhaust so can reduce that price.
- pumps can happen by others but again they can sell.

There so data... take it to bits look at it contest it etc.

@MrCoins i assume you did the above and can explain why in your opinion and case it seemed to you to be worth risking with little to no info other than whitepaper.
Be aware this is public info on their site and this topic 1st post so anything others know that isn't available to all buyers i guess is inside information and maybe insider trading?

Comments thoughts etc? Sorry for the long ass post but had to put it all together... this gives people a point to look at AND DEMAND addresses premine burn etc are all public. Garza's stand was we aren't giving it to people just because they don't believe us... those that agreed were fooled once.. time to not be fooled again.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:16:08 PM

I partly agree with you. But I also think that they should have at least tryed to answer the legit questions.
Between the garbage there are really some good and important questions that deserve answers. I don't blame people that they don't trust this ico without these questions answered.
I do blame people that are shouting a lot of fud without giving this ico the chance to prove itself just because there ought to be a connection with xpy and not caring whether that connection was positive or negative.
Yes xpy turned out to be a scam. But that was on Garza's name. I personally made less loss because of some people trying to keep xpy alive for so long. Don't blame them that they eventually abandoned it and try to make something of ion.

I agree in some parts and i commend you for at least reading here and considering the valid questions and being aware that they aren't being addressed. I encourage you to think very carefully about any investing considering they haven't answered.

I disagree about giving the ico a chance on faith. The ico has to prove itself to get people in... they are doing nothing to prove anything of the coin. Questions are left answered... im starting to strongly think they are aware we have them on masternodes and other things and are refusing to comment or answer questions as its on the record. The want to do it make the $$$ then later say we never stated we weren't doing this or that.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:41:22 PM

suchmoon

People should care about peoples motivation to post...............

You'll see that I've been on this forum since September 29, 2013 this being my first post..... the Garza tweet being the turd that pushed me over the edge

Did Garza hurt me YEP could have been a lot worse.

Did this forum save my ass YEP.... got out before the shit well and truly hit the fan. This forum opened my eyes so only my pride with a little bit of cash was hurt.

Still stayed with XPY though as the ION/XPY.io team had honorable intentions doing their best to save the coin.

The XPY dev team (totally different) though did the bare minimum milking XPY so every small increase in the coins value was over the months just dumped away proving that XPY is just rotten. 

Do I think ION is a scam NO

Do I think the ION team are crooks NO

Am I invested in ION YEP

Do I want people to invest in this ico Up To Them

Am I complaining Nope I'm just stating this thread is full of shit eg. Garza tweet

Will I ever learn to use this forums software Nope

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 10:14:37 PM

suchmoon

People should care about peoples motivation to post...............

You'll see that I've been on this forum since September 29, 2013 this being my first post..... the Garza tweet being the turd that pushed me over the edge

Did Garza hurt me YEP could have been a lot worse.

Did this forum save my ass YEP.... got out before the shit well and truly hit the fan. This forum opened my eyes so only my pride with a little bit of cash was hurt.

Still stayed with XPY though as the ION/XPY.io team had honorable intentions doing their best to save the coin.

The XPY dev team (totally different) though did the bare minimum milking XPY so every small increase in the coins value was over the months just dumped away proving that XPY is just rotten. 

Do I think ION is a scam NO

Do I think the ION team are crooks NO

Am I invested in ION YEP

Do I want people to invest in this ico Up To Them

Am I complaining Nope I'm just stating this thread is full of shit eg. Garza tweet

Will I ever learn to use this forums software Nope

Sometimes a funny tweet is just a funny tweet. If you care about motivations you should try to figure out why a presumably legit project would go to such lengths to look like... uhmmm... not very legit?

It's not like it costs a lot of time or money to answer most of the questions asked.

I mean it's good for you that you feel comfortable trusting people just because they say so but that doesn't mean everyone is supposed to do the same lest be called "full of shit". Your endorsement of a team who kept clinging onto XPY while it declined 95%+ is a fairly good example of how trust doesn't work here.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:25:39 PM

Hi. Welcome to your thread. Feel free to answer questions. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: