Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:49:16 AM

o0o0 Your so right....... just saying your going to be in a multi billion dollar market is just a sign of intent not success, again I'm not sharing my homework as I ain't not Garza... I ain't no hype train... I ain't no ION salesman Smiley

Its not a case of being an ion salesman. Im asking how you arrived at your conclusion that ion is a good investment. I've shown some figures for potential for abuse for the premine and masternodes. Team ion has not refuted this claim or agreed with it.

I don't think anyone here is wanting you to speak your background knowledge in the hopes of stealing all your profits. Its a simple question as we haven't to this date seen any facts showing its a good investment. Saying you aren't sharing your homework is a bit like mrcoins like there is a select few that are smarter than the collective posting information against it being a good investment. We aren't dense but are honestly interested in how people are seeing potential in it. Please show some of your homework... even a partial amount so others can understand. Unless its just i have a feeling and adam is a good guy.

This doesn't mean you are hyping it means you are showing some validation on why you do it. Just like myself and others posting facts and figures against aren't "trolls" we are showing validation on the against. People mix these terms up.

Personally i don't think anyone has facts and figures that is why they say they aren't sharing.
If ion was a good investment then team ion would be releasing this information to encourage people to buy ion because lets face it more crowd funds means more things they can do right? It works against them if they don't sell premine. Unless... its an insider trading platform for a select few with money to screw everyone else out of it? Is that why people don't want ot release any of their homework? Have you all cheated and looked in the back at the answers first?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:52:04 AM

So with that much study of gods word does god promote deceiving not being transparent and huddling together in small groups to profit over others? Just saying...
For someone thats so for spreading the word they sure stay quiet where it counts particulrarly question time Smiley

Adam should just become an Atheist... i hear its a non-prophet organisation.

Maybe garza can do the spelling so as to save some tax dollars.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 02:17:45 AM

non-prophet organisation

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:51:03 AM

Needs some warhammer 40k references

Is this their train?

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:53:22 AM

o0o0 Your so right....... just saying your going to be in a multi billion dollar market is just a sign of intent not success, again I'm not sharing my homework as I ain't not Garza... I ain't no hype train... I ain't no ION salesman Smiley

Its not a case of being an ion salesman. Im asking how you arrived at your conclusion that ion is a good investment. I've shown some figures for potential for abuse for the premine and masternodes. Team ion has not refuted this claim or agreed with it.

I don't think anyone here is wanting you to speak your background knowledge in the hopes of stealing all your profits. Its a simple question as we haven't to this date seen any facts showing its a good investment. Saying you aren't sharing your homework is a bit like mrcoins like there is a select few that are smarter than the collective posting information against it being a good investment. We aren't dense but are honestly interested in how people are seeing potential in it. Please show some of your homework... even a partial amount so others can understand. Unless its just i have a feeling and adam is a good guy.

This doesn't mean you are hyping it means you are showing some validation on why you do it. Just like myself and others posting facts and figures against aren't "trolls" we are showing validation on the against. People mix these terms up.

Personally i don't think anyone has facts and figures that is why they say they aren't sharing.
If ion was a good investment then team ion would be releasing this information to encourage people to buy ion because lets face it more crowd funds means more things they can do right? It works against them if they don't sell premine. Unless... its an insider trading platform for a select few with money to screw everyone else out of it? Is that why people don't want ot release any of their homework? Have you all cheated and looked in the back at the answers first?

Having read through some of the Slack messages for the last few days, I can see that they appear to have very little interest in answering questions. Any attempts to raise most of the issues already raised on this forum were batted off as 'we're too busy to answer' and 'the person who's responsibility it is to answer isn't available to answer right now' (the owner of the Ionomy account on here is apparently suffering from some personal issues at the moment, which presumably prevents any other members of their 'management team' from responding too -- a sad 'team' affliction indeed).

When questioned by a loyal follower on slack about the potential scenario of the ICO not selling out, Matlack reluctantly explained that any remaining ICO coins would be used to incentivise developers for future games. I'm sure that'll work out well for them.

I really get the overbearing impression that despite their claims to be friendly and open and fun and whatnot, they'd really rather that their 'community' remains made up of the same core of people who already largely support what the ION team are doing, who are unsurprisingly most of the people who supported paycoin from the beginning. They've been 'together' for a long time now, and they've formed a very dense clique that's difficult for new people to penetrate.

I still don't think they're scammers; but they are fantastically delusional if they think this project will have a wide appeal if they carry on conducting themselves in this way.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:46:05 AM

When questioned by a loyal follower on slack about the potential scenario of the ICO not selling out, Matlack reluctantly explained that any remaining ICO coins would be used to incentivise developers for future games. I'm sure that'll work out well for them.

In other words making masternodes etc or selling themselves or paying themselves.

They didn't mention this little thing about left over ico coins being used in their whitepapers or faqs.. just more deceit, especially if it takes a loyal follower to reluctantly get it out of them
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:11:02 PM

In other words making masternodes etc or selling themselves or paying themselves.

They didn't mention this little thing about left over ico coins being used in their whitepapers or faqs.. just more deceit, especially if it takes a loyal follower to reluctantly get it out of them

They will do whatever it take to benefit them the most. This is the way the entire operation will operate. All this coin was made for was to try and make the XPY bag holders whole again.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:12:30 PM

To be 100% fair to them, I think it does actually mention that leftover coins will be used to incentivise future game dev in the white paper.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:19:49 PM

The reason I stepped into this thread was because

Of the Garza comparisons
Joe = Huey references 
it's just a scam coin
Oh look no response a scam
Oh look here's a Garza tweet EA want in.

Post upon post of shit, no balance ..... when you throw enough shit at something some of it sticks... it's a perception thing

I respond and the pack kicks in surprise surprise

Can't people see this shit detracts or maybe they know this shit detracts

If people keep posting scam without proof I'll keep posting

Maybe some of you had ancestors that were witch hunters... if she survives the flames she's a witch, oh she's dead, hooray she's not a witch... guess she won't be that house anymore

Have a nice day  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 12:40:43 PM

Of the Garza comparisons
Joe = Huey references 
it's just a scam coin

Post upon post of shit, no balance ..... when you throw enough shit at something some of it sticks... it's a perception thing

Maybe some of you had ancestors that were witch hunters... if she survives the flames she's a witch, oh she's dead, hooray she's not a witch... guess she won't be that house anymore

Have a nice day  Smiley

Are you on drugs?

canadian1969

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:14:43 PM

Hey look,  new dashboard,   and also look,  they will allow me to upgrade my capacity for another $5  yeah!   wtf ,  definitely looking like more paycoin scammy shite
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:17:00 PM

Of the Garza comparisons
Joe = Huey references 
it's just a scam coin

Have a nice day  Smiley

Forget the scam talk.

What makes you think they are competent?

What are their qualifications besides getting robbed by garza?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:37:34 PM

Of the Garza comparisons
Joe = Huey references 
it's just a scam coin

Have a nice day  Smiley

Stop posting jibberish and get these questions answered. the only reasons accusations fly is because the ION team refuses to answer any questions. Questions that if they were legit and actually planned things out properly, would only take 5 minutes to provide the information. 5 minutes! They don't have 5 minutes to provide information? That tells me they don't have the information and the project is a money grab.

Prove me wrong, provide answers to the questions.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:38:25 PM

Hey look,  new dashboard,   and also look,  they will allow me to upgrade my capacity for another $5  yeah!   wtf ,  definitely looking like more paycoin scammy shite

Pay for everything! It's a money grab to make the XPY bag holders whole again. XPY 2.0.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:39:49 PM

Of the Garza comparisons
Joe = Huey references 
it's just a scam coin

Have a nice day  Smiley

Forget the scam talk.

What makes you think they are competent?

What are their qualifications besides getting robbed by garza?

They're nice. That seems to be the overriding factor for people investing in ION. That and their super secret homework they won't share (insider trading? Insider secrets? That is not legal.).

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 03:06:08 PM

They're nice. That seems to be the overriding factor for people investing in ION. That and their super secret homework they won't share (insider trading? Insider secrets? That is not legal.).

Myself, I thought that the overriding factor for those boosters was them being bailed out of their Paycoin through Ion. It's pretty easy to be a booster when you've swapped your holdings of a zombie coin with a taint for holdings of "something new."

The above consideration is why I've disregarded those boosters, except for self-learning practices. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 04:32:44 PM

Of the Garza comparisons
Joe = Huey references 
it's just a scam coin

Have a nice day  Smiley

You seem to be repeating "scam" more often than most posters in this thread.

Speaking of perception - it would be great to have some answers to help debunk the (presumably) wrong perceptions.

Here is a good example:

To be 100% fair to them, I think it does actually mention that leftover coins will be used to incentivise future game dev in the white paper.

It's nice of them to mention it even though it lacks the detail on how it will "incentivize". Sounds like a potential dump. This is where the team could step in and explain how it's not going to be a dump of millions of unsold coins.

http://archive.is/Xg9By#selection-943.200-943.373

ionomy.com will manage the procedes from the ICO and any coins that are not sold will be used to incentivize independent developers to integrate their games into ionomy.com.

Could also use a spell checker while they're at.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:33:02 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 06:44:08 PM by Franz_Huber

When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. I should have invested in DMD at the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam posts.
Right now DMD has a market cap of US$501,487 and a 24 hour trading volume of US$ 285. That means: No one is interested. If you had bought DMD, maybe you could have "made" (i.e. stolen) a little money from someone else stupid enough to buy it - but that does not change the fact that DMD is a failed shitcoin, just like XPY (and soon™ ION).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:47:29 PM

Pay for everything! It's a money grab to make the XPY bag holders whole again. XPY 2.0.

Make xpy bag holders whole by taking money from xpy bagholders. What a genius plan, not sure how the geniuses at GAW didn't come up with it first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: