Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:04:50 PM

It is too early to place any judgement on the team or the coin.

When we see the blockchain and wallet in a week, it will become clearer, and crystal clear when game comes out.

6 Days to go, and counting.

this is true. in a few days all will start to reveal it self.

with just a few days to go, anyone undecided could better wait and see how the launch works.

right now i do not hear any unhappy investors.

Ponzi scheme investors are usually happy as pie until the scammer stops payouts and they're left holding the bag.

you are claiming this is a ponzi ?

you have evidence ? or this fact just comes out from your back side with all your other facts ?

If I said yes, would it even matter? You think people are idiots for correcting your atrocious spelling.

i had a choice to scratch my back side or discuss with idiots.

i should have scratched my back side instead.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:05:34 PM

To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

I'm glad you haven't responded as it would achieve absolutely nothing.

Ignore these shitheads with axes to grind and different agenda's

As Frans_shithead posted yesterday 

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

"you are" = "you're"

Plural of "agenda" is "agendas"

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:05:41 PM

To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

Yes!! Ignore s shithead just like the ionomy team has been ignoring completely valid questions?

Ignore the folks telling you to do due dilligence and just invest in blind faith because the team is "nice"...the number one qualification to run a crypto business, niceness!

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:07:01 PM

It is too early to place any judgement on the team or the coin.

When we see the blockchain and wallet in a week, it will become clearer, and crystal clear when game comes out.

6 Days to go, and counting.

this is true. in a few days all will start to reveal it self.

with just a few days to go, anyone undecided could better wait and see how the launch works.

right now i do not hear any unhappy investors.

Ponzi scheme investors are usually happy as pie until the scammer stops payouts and they're left holding the bag.

you are claiming this is a ponzi ?

you have evidence ? or this fact just comes out from your back side with all your other facts ?

If I said yes, would it even matter? You think people are idiots for correcting your atrocious spelling.

i had a choice to scratch my back side or discuss with idiots.

i should have scratched my back side instead.

You seem to be very fixated with backsides...

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:07:39 PM

To the ION devs

A total waste of time

"you are" = "you're"

you think you are clever because you can use google to help with your spelling? it is a clever thing to use resources but you should not preach what you dont know yourself.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:08:52 PM

To the ION devs

A total waste of time

Yes!! Ignore s shithead just like the ionomy team has been ignoring completely valid questions?

Ignore the folks telling you to do due dilligence and just invest in blind faith because the team is "nice"...the number one qualification to run a crypto business, niceness!

you ignored everything that has been said. no one said trust the ion team because they are nice.

like the other one said, this discussion with you lot is a waste of time.

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:10:08 PM

To the ION devs

A total waste of time

"you are" = "you're"

you think you are clever because you can use google to help with your spelling? it is a clever thing to use resources but you should not preach what you dont know yourself.

Now you think Google is required to be able to spell correctly? That's what school was for, junior.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:11:22 PM

To the ION devs

A total waste of time

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from?

What is to be done with all of the bounty and incentive coins? Will an escrow hold them or will they be store in Masternodes for the team to profit from?

What are the maths and calculations that were used to derive the ICO valuation?

Does the team have a plan to deal with the PlayStore and AppStore TOS? Or are they just gonna figure that out later?

Is there an actual coin dev on the team or is the team going to only rely on outside help?

What is the plan if no one wants to accept ION for bounty development? Who will then do the development?

These are valid questions, would love to have answers for these. But I anticipate them being ignored for the second straight week in a row.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:15:42 PM

To the ION devs

A total waste of time

you ignored everything that has been said. no one said trust the ion team because they are nice.

You state that I ignore everything that has been said and I gotta agree with you...the only things that have been said is that the team is "nice".  That's great, my dog is nice...I don't give him my money to invest.

But it is ok for them to ignore all of the questions?Huh?

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:19:55 PM

To the ION devs

A total waste of time

You state that I ignore everything that has been said and I gotta agree with you...the only things that have been said is that the team is "nice".  That's great, my dog is nice...I don't give him my money to invest.

But it is ok for them to ignore all of the questions?Huh?

Actually, I would trust your dog more than Adam Matlack. Let me know when Fido has an "ICO", I'll invest.

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:22:25 PM

I like how whatever retard is running the ion twitter account keeps retweeting bitcoin related stories, as if the potential future success of bitcoin has anything to do with their little shitcoin.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:24:07 PM

I like how whatever retard is running the ion twitter account keeps retweeting bitcoin related stories, as if the potential future success of bitcoin has anything to do with their little shitcoin.

now this idiot is able to read the future. what a clever person, must be so wealthy and cool.

idiot.

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:30:30 PM

now this idiot is able to read the future. what a clever person, must be so wealthy and cool.

idiot.

As a matter of fact, I can. I've come here from February 2017 when ION became worthless and Adam Matlack disappeared to warn you and the other 13 investors not to lose their money. Withdraw it now and put it on the Browns to win the Super Bowl. It's hard to believe, but Johnny Manziel resigns with the team and throws a new record of 378 touchdowns to complete their perfect 19-0 season.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:34:49 PM

idiot.

As a matter of fact, I can. I've come here from February 2017 when ION became worthless and Adam Matlack disappeared to warn you and the other 13 investors not to lose their money. Withdraw it now and put it on the Browns to win the Super Bowl. It's hard to believe, but Johnny Manziel resigns with the team and throws a new record of 378 touchdowns to complete their perfect 19-0 season.

this is proof that you are a liar and then also a fool.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:37:51 PM

idiot.

Could you please provide proof that time travel doesn't exist?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:39:43 PM

idiot.

I think you made this up. Adam Matlack will not disappear, he did nothing wrong. He will create some other nice and shiny thing to rescue the victims of evil ION developers.

No, this is proof of something else entirely but don't let that stand between you and your future riches.
ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:40:07 PM

idiot.

No, it's true, I "electrified" my DeLorean with my leftover 2 million worthless ION stakermabobs so I can travel through time and warn people.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM

idiot.

Could you please provide proof that time travel doesn't exist?

are you on the absence of evidence or the evidence of absence side?

either way, this fool is a liar and a very poor comedian.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:46:50 PM

idiot.

I think you made this up. Adam Matlack will not disappear, he did nothing wrong. He will create some other nice and shiny thing to rescue the victims of evil ION developers.

No, this is proof of something else entirely but don't let that stand between you and your future riches.

you have no way to know if i am or not a billionaire already.

am i ?

is this goal reached ?

ladrx

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:47:51 PM

idiot.

you have no way to know if i am or not a billionaire already.

I'm pretty sure we know the answer to that question already, bub.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: