Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 10:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473086 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:54:08 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 05:36:11 PM by Franz_Huber

So this is the longest running crypto SCAM ever without a shred of evidence! I love this place…   Cheesy
And that's exactly what Hashtalkers said about GAW/Paycoin. You people were shouting "do you have proof?!" even when the evidence for GAW mining being a fraud, for Hashlets not existing and Paycoin's "20 dollar floor" being fiction stared you into the face.
But keep buying your premined ION shitcoin. I am sure Adam "Huey" Matlack will not take a dump on you, same as his buddy Garza never did.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

So this is the longest running crypto SCAM ever without a shred of evidence! I love this place…   Cheesy

There's also no evidence that it isn't the worst fucking investment in the planet.

A coin that had less than 30 users run by people who though hashlets existed are going to make everyone rich via a shitty mobile game and POS coin staking.

Holders, look at my contest, there aren't a lot of you. Less than 30 people bought coins in January, there aren't going to be enough suckers for you to all get out whole. Use your brain or once.

You sir are competing with FRANZ for the dumbest fuck of them all award. You should really read the contest rules before you post such horseshit like only 30 people bought ion.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

How many of you Ionomy supporters that think the game is great lost mining hash in Ionomys other scam and never questioned it.This is like Garza at his best,tell them anything they will believe it scam them again.In the passing Mr Coins does not happen to be Thomas Fraser does he?I remember back in the day we had long conversations together online and he said call me Tom.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 02:22:02 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:37:45 AM by suchmoon

Considering the low quality of the image, it could not have been captured directly from a phone. Picture was either taken on a phone then imported or directly captured onto a PC/Mac. Image was then changed, resized and recoded.

As she probably didn't use her phone the only way to prove authenticity is for suchmoon to take another picture using her phone and enable GPS. This coupled with Metadata will confirm authenticity. She'll also need to confirm her phones make/model no. for an image size and dimensions check

LOL at your "friend" the forensics expert. My screenshot was pasted to snag.gy, it's a habit, I do that with every pic I post here. Among other things it converts to JPEG and strips EXIF metadata - but see below.

Your asinine suggestion that I should dox myself to disprove something you made up is beyond ridiculous. Don't forget that Garza's infamous "data center" was identified via EXIF. Give me some credit, I'm not dumb enough to post my home address on Bitcointalk.

But here is the best part - Android screenshot PNG doesn't have GPS data anyway (neither does iOS AFAIK). There goes another one of your harebrained ideas... I'm sorry, your "friend's" idea.

Keep going, this is getting surprisingly amusing Grin

Actually when compared to the forensic skills of pixelpowered my friend is a Genius  Grin.

Reality is you now have some very clever people looking at ION meaning if your smear campaign is going to continue your going to have to up your game  Smiley

Well, at least you're consistent in your ignorance, I'll give you that. Trust in various "geniuses" is what got you in this mess. I mean - any muppet can take a screenshot on their phone and check what metadata is or isn't there but instead you choose to spout lies (metadata! GPS!) to cover up other lies (photoshop!) and all that because you dislike someone not quite as enamored with Gravity as you are.

Do the "very clever people" bring big bags of cash? Will need a lot of it to float this hyperinflated turd.

But it's cute that you still think there is some "campaign" against ION Grin. Whatever makes your bags feel slightly less heavy.

I don't think your contest means what you think it means.
Also, I'm sure your numbers are off.

You sir are competing with FRANZ for the dumbest fuck of them all award. You should really read the contest rules before you post such horseshit like only 30 people bought ion.

Case in point. What's "off" with the numbers? I had a position with a negative balance in Nov or Dec (the first month of the contest) and it was consistent with Phildo's position for Jan. Saying you're "sure" the numbers are off is about as asinine as yelling "photoshop" at a screenshot you don't like. Seems like a pattern is developing here.

And here are the rules in case you want to point out the exact "horseshit":

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

How many of you Ionomy supporters that think the game is great lost mining hash in Ionomys other scam and never questioned it.This is like Garza at his best,tell them anything they will believe it scam them again.In the passing Mr Coins does not happen to be Thomas Fraser does he?I remember back in the day we had long conversations together online and he said call me Tom.

Unlikely. He also goes by ColinFX and appears to be based in the UK.
lowbander80
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

Yes he told me he came from the UK. but sometimes I noticed he spelt words wrong from being English.Now and again he used sox or color maybe he was just lazy or he slipped up now and then.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:21:41 PM

will this coin still have  chance to grow up ?

lowbander80
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

Everything is a scam,the game coin hash everything they produce is a scam.None of the devs come here to defend anything they just send shills,that in itself tells you its a scam.Just look at the top guy he is a liar everytime he opens his mouth its a lie.He is that big a slimy liar one day I expect him to turn up on the sex register.
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

Considering the low quality of the image, it could not have been captured directly from a phone. Picture was either taken on a phone then imported or directly captured onto a PC/Mac. Image was then changed, resized and recoded.

As she probably didn't use her phone the only way to prove authenticity is for suchmoon to take another picture using her phone and enable GPS. This coupled with Metadata will confirm authenticity. She'll also need to confirm her phones make/model no. for an image size and dimensions check

LOL at your "friend" the forensics expert. My screenshot was pasted to snag.gy, it's a habit, I do that with every pic I post here. Among other things it converts to JPEG and strips EXIF metadata - but see below.

Your asinine suggestion that I should dox myself to disprove something you made up is beyond ridiculous. Don't forget that Garza's infamous "data center" was identified via EXIF. Give me some credit, I'm not dumb enough to post my home address on Bitcointalk.

But here is the best part - Android screenshot PNG doesn't have GPS data anyway (neither does iOS AFAIK). There goes another one of your harebrained ideas... I'm sorry, your "friend's" idea.

Keep going, this is getting surprisingly amusing Grin

Actually when compared to the forensic skills of pixelpowered my friend is a Genius  Grin.

Reality is you now have some very clever people looking at ION meaning if your smear campaign is going to continue your going to have to up your game  Smiley

Well, at least you're consistent in your ignorance, I'll give you that. Trust in various "geniuses" is what got you in this mess. I mean - any muppet can take a screenshot on their phone and check what metadata is or isn't there but instead you choose to spout lies (metadata! GPS!) to cover up other lies (photoshop!) and all that because you dislike someone not quite as enamored with Gravity as you are.

Do the "very clever people" bring big bags of cash? Will need a lot of it to float this hyperinflated turd.

But it's cute that you still think there is some "campaign" against ION Grin. Whatever makes your bags feel slightly less heavy.

I don't think your contest means what you think it means.
Also, I'm sure your numbers are off.

Case in point. What's "off" with the numbers? I had a position with a negative balance in Nov or Dec (the first month of the contest) and it was consistent with Phildo's position for Jan. Saying you're "sure" the numbers are off is about as asinine as yelling "photoshop" at a screenshot you don't like. Seems like a pattern is developing here.

And here are the rules in case you want to point out the exact "horseshit":

Unlikely. He also goes by ColinFX and appears to be based in the UK.

Again discredit at its best. I bought thousands of coins in january and sent them to a local wallet which put me in the negative. I still BOUGHT ion. How many others you think did that? Oh and he beat me in january even though i bought a few thousand. So yea just because he finished 30th does not mean thats all the people that bought ion in january.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 04:12:36 PM

Again discredit at its best. I bought thousands of coins in january and sent them to a local wallet which put me in the negative. I still BOUGHT ion. How many others you think did that? Oh and he beat me in january even though i bought a few thousand. So yea just because he finished 30th does not mean thats all the people that bought ion in january.

Right. Is that the same January when everyone was encouraged to send coins to ionomy due to rebase? But it doesn't matter what I think, you seem to know the answer - post it.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

I'm sure there were thousands of you buying coins and putting them into non-working wallets during the rebase and all those shenanigans instead of keeping them on ionomy.com or in stakers there.

It makes much more sense to do that instead of letting wildshark win the free investor competition.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:37:37 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 06:00:46 PM by Franz_Huber

So this is the longest running crypto SCAM ever without a shred of evidence! I love this place…   Cheesy

There's also no evidence that it isn't the worst fucking investment in the planet.

A coin that had less than 30 users run by people who though hashlets existed are going to make everyone rich via a shitty mobile game and POS coin staking.

Holders, look at my contest, there aren't a lot of you. Less than 30 people bought coins in January, there aren't going to be enough suckers for you to all get out whole. Use your brain or once.

I'd say the people who fell for the GAW/Paycoin/Ionomy scam are dumber. How deep did you dig yourself into this hole, Rickie?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:45:03 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 06:01:55 PM by Franz_Huber

will this coin still have  chance to grow up ?
No. It's premined and there is no transparency about both the premine and the ION coins that were exchanged from XPY. Ionomy killed the first ION blockchain and started a new one, which makes the whole thing even more dubious. And ION "whales" admitted on several occasions that they receive secret information, so they can do insider trading. Here is one of many gems that were posted by a self proclaimed "whale":

I also need 5000 Atoms to stay in the Whale's Club or loose my Whale privileges and access to the Secret Information...
ION's developers and whaleshills can dump an infinite amount of premined and hyperstaked coins whenever they want - just like Garza could.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:01:22 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 07:08:40 PM by Bige086

Crypto Gravity now on both stores, check it out when you get a shot!  
Ive been playing for awhile now, its a fun/challenging game for sure. Grin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/crypto-gravity/id1159880440?mt=8

Crypto Gravity - Space faring, action platforming, electric gun having hero saves the Galaxy! Defeat the evil robot invaders. Save humanity. Compete against friends around the world.

https://i.imgur.com/TxSCTO5.png
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:57:41 PM

I'm sure there were thousands of you buying coins and putting them into non-working wallets during the rebase and all those shenanigans instead of keeping them on ionomy.com or in stakers there.

It makes much more sense to do that instead of letting wildshark win the free investor competition.

You have to Play to WIN the free IONs....

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
IONGamer

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:28:17 PM

Hello. I've been playing the Gravity game for a few hours now and it is simple but fun. I hope they update it with more soon!

I like the idea of competing for prizes. How do I claim the ION if I win? I'm new to Bitcoin, is it like that? I got an address but I don't know what I'm doing.

Is this even the right place to get some info? Seems like an awful lot of haters and trash talk for something that's free (and fun)... Huh
pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:35:22 PM

Hello. I've been playing the Gravity game for a few hours now and it is simple but fun. I hope they update it with more soon!

I like the idea of competing for prizes. How do I claim the ION if I win? I'm new to Bitcoin, is it like that? I got an address but I don't know what I'm doing.

Is this even the right place to get some info? Seems like an awful lot of haters and trash talk for something that's free (and fun)... Huh

Hi. This is more of an informative thread and yes there are people that don't like it, just click <ignore> on their name  Wink
You are very welcome to join the community on Slack and ask any questions over there!

Automatic invites are available at slack.ionomy.com, or by contacting: support.ionomy.com
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

Funny how you managed to find this thread and know all about "haters" but can't find ionomy.com and can't read the post just above yours?

You're supposed to create an account but you'd have to agree to some unknown "terms".
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 07:51:38 PM

Hi. This is more of an informative thread and yes there are people that don't like it, just click <ignore> on their name  Wink
You are very welcome to join the community on Slack and ask any questions over there!

Automatic invites are available at slack.ionomy.com, or by contacting: support.ionomy.com

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Chanel_21

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:54:58 PM

Funny how you managed to find this thread and know all about "haters" but can't find ionomy.com and can't read the post just above yours?

You're supposed to create an account but you'd have to agree to some unknown "terms".

@suchmoon dear! you are more than welcome too Kiss
 https://slack.ionomy.com/
IONGamer

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:03:11 PM

Thanks I see that now. I'm lazy and a total noob, so sue me. Nice way to greet someone new to bitcoin btw. Also this forum program super sucks if you ask me so I didn't see that one while I was trying to get my question up.

I started playing the game first before I knew anything about it but the idea of competing for bitcoin and paying with bitcoin seems like a no brainer too. I did some research but there's not much info out there, I assume it's buried deep in here but like I said I'm new to bitcoin. I also found some other forum that didn't seem very active so I asked here first. I skimmed a bit and it it's obvious some hate this company for trying to do something they didn't think of first.

300 pages, apparently this is either the worst thing or best thing since sliced bread. Why hasn't anyone done this with Bitcoin yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: