Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

Hello. I've been playing the Gravity game for a few hours now and it is simple but fun. I hope they update it with more soon!

I like the idea of competing for prizes. How do I claim the ION if I win? I'm new to Bitcoin, is it like that? I got an address but I don't know what I'm doing.

Is this even the right place to get some info? Seems like an awful lot of haters and trash talk for something that's free (and fun)... Huh

Funny how you managed to find this thread and know all about "haters" but can't find ionomy.com and can't read the post just above yours?

You're supposed to create an account but you'd have to agree to some unknown "terms".

Thanks I see that now. I'm lazy and a total noob, so sue me. Nice way to greet someone new to bitcoin btw. Also this forum program super sucks if you ask me so I didn't see that one while I was trying to get my question up.

Welcome to BCT and the cryptocurrency environment at large.
Regardless of your opinion. This forum and its software are worth millions, produced fantastic projects/coins, and continues to be the hub where people seek to try new ideas and sell them.
You should run to the slack channel or to ionomy.com before your no longer able to navigate this 'soopa suck' forum.

I started playing the game first before I knew anything about it but the idea of competing for bitcoin and paying with bitcoin seems like a no brainer too. I did some research but there's not much info out there, I assume it's buried deep in here but like I said I'm new to bitcoin. I also found some other forum that didn't seem very active so I asked here first. I skimmed a bit and it it's obvious some hate this company for trying to do something they didn't think of first.

The ION team has a lot of history for several years in different media outlets as scammers and making vaporware.
You'll find most of the info in the slack channel and the Ionomy.com site. But the ionite faithful cult always copies and pastes it into here.
The ION team doesn't engage the BCT users to the forums expectations and satisfaction.
They've learned to stay in their hole while using this thread to promote it.

300 pages, apparently this is either the worst thing or best thing since sliced bread. Why hasn't anyone done this with Bitcoin yet?

Several reasons but the learning curve for that knowledge might be challenging for you.
Have you seen the introduction video for Bitcoin?
How about Ethereum?
There's different coins capable of doing different operations. Bitcoin is not one that would facilitate this for games.

While your understanding coins and projects. You will learn the ION team clones coins from other peoples work and they don't know how to operate them.

Hope that answers most of it.  Grin

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:35:32 PM

Some nice screenshots showing some Crypto Gravity action:

https://i.gyazo.com/06001ac596f7a87374670aaeb1599301.png

https://i.gyazo.com/7c09d4f151c62341481cacfb95e383cf.png
Bige086

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

Hello. I've been playing the Gravity game for a few hours now and it is simple but fun. I hope they update it with more soon!

I like the idea of competing for prizes. How do I claim the ION if I win? I'm new to Bitcoin, is it like that? I got an address but I don't know what I'm doing.

Is this even the right place to get some info? Seems like an awful lot of haters and trash talk for something that's free (and fun)... Huh

Funny how you managed to find this thread and know all about "haters" but can't find ionomy.com and can't read the post just above yours?

You're supposed to create an account but you'd have to agree to some unknown "terms".

Thanks I see that now. I'm lazy and a total noob, so sue me. Nice way to greet someone new to bitcoin btw. Also this forum program super sucks if you ask me so I didn't see that one while I was trying to get my question up.

I started playing the game first before I knew anything about it but the idea of competing for bitcoin and paying with bitcoin seems like a no brainer too. I did some research but there's not much info out there, I assume it's buried deep in here but like I said I'm new to bitcoin. I also found some other forum that didn't seem very active so I asked here first. I skimmed a bit and it it's obvious some hate this company for trying to do something they didn't think of first.

300 pages, apparently this is either the worst thing or best thing since sliced bread. Why hasn't anyone done this with Bitcoin yet?

I hope you enjoy the game, and look into ionomy.com further.  There is a lot of potential and growth happening.  Make sure to join the slack if you havent already, youll get the best and most up to date info there.  Many here are stuck on the past while we focus on the future. Some great things still to come Smiley

Links to the games:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/crypto-gravity/id1159880440?mt=8

Ionomy Slack:
https://ionomy.slack.com
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

These shills are like cockroaches; one disappears and three more show up. Can't wait to hear all the excuses these newbies have.  Roll Eyes
Bige086

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

Haha you are projecting dude, you negative ass wipes come out of the corners/crevices and scavenge on the hard work people put into legitimate projects.  You all are the true cockroaches of this forum.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

You do realize this ionomy thing has nothing to do with Bitcoin, right? Well, other than taking your worthless obsolete bitcoins of course.

But kudos for successfully hitting the shilly talking points, good job for someone who's completely new to Bitcoin and everything. Let us know when you find out what it is that "this company" does that nobody else thought of first.
pixelpowered

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:18:29 PM

Haha you are projecting dude, you negative ass wipes come out of the corners/crevices and scavenge on the hard work people put into legitimate projects.  You all are the true cockroaches of this forum.

I don't think "hard work" are the right words, from people who cloned a coin and are using a lot of free objects from the Unity depository.
Already pointed out by user kken01 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18056678#msg18056678
You have a cloned, premined, over inflating coin that has asthma + vaporware games now. Congrats!
BCT is not impressed and we will continually remind you of it  Cheesy

I look forward to reviews about the data usage for the game  Cheesy

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:23:51 PM

These shills are like cockroaches; one disappears and three more show up. Can't wait to hear all the excuses these newbies have.  Roll Eyes

Great choice of name sums you up perfectly once again another great post  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Rick_James

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

I'm sure there were thousands of you buying coins and putting them into non-working wallets during the rebase and all those shenanigans instead of keeping them on ionomy.com or in stakers there.

It makes much more sense to do that instead of letting wildshark win the free investor competition.

This show you or suchmoon have a single fucking clue what your talking about. The coins I have in my local wallet have not left my local wallet and have been added to from ionomy. Not sure what non working wallets your talking about. Fact is your dumbass experiment proves nothing. Congrats for wasting your time.
Bige086

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:28:36 PM

Haha you are projecting dude, you negative ass wipes come out of the corners/crevices and scavenge on the hard work people put into legitimate projects.  You all are the true cockroaches of this forum.

I don't think "hard work" are the right words, from people who cloned a coin and are using a lot of free objects from the Unity depository.
Already pointed out by user kken01 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18056678#msg18056678
You have a cloned, premined, over inflating coin that has asthma + vaporware games now. Congrats!

Good on you, you are most definitely a productive member of the bct community.  Lets not mention that ionomy now has a game that incorporates crypto into games that are on BOTH apple and android. But hell, I guess they didnt have to do shit for that either.  Mr. Roach enjoy your shit dinner tonight.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:31:47 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 09:45:48 PM by suchmoon

I'm sure there were thousands of you buying coins and putting them into non-working wallets during the rebase and all those shenanigans instead of keeping them on ionomy.com or in stakers there.

It makes much more sense to do that instead of letting wildshark win the free investor competition.

This show you or suchmoon have a single fucking clue what your talking about. The coins I have in my local wallet have not left my local wallet and have been added to from ionomy. Not sure what non working wallets your talking about. Fact is your dumbass experiment proves nothing. Congrats for wasting your time.

So how many ionomy users withdrew more IONs than they bought in January?

Good on you, you are most definitely a productive member of the bct community.  Lets not mention that ionomy now has a game that incorporates crypto into games that are on BOTH apple and android. But hell, I guess they didnt have to do shit for that either.  Mr. Roach enjoy your shit dinner tonight.

Cool story. Except you're lying. Ionomy doesn't integrate crypto into the game. That's like saying they integrated potatoes into the game because you can sell potatoes for USD and then use USD in the game.
Bige086

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:35:15 PM

So how many ionomy users withdrew more IONs than they bought in January?
Personally I withdraw hundreds a week and stake them.  It puts me in a negative as far as the competition goes each week.
ThePointlessOne

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

Great choice of name sums you up perfectly once again another great post  Smiley

If you can tell me where the name originates then I'll send you some BTC for your hard work.  Grin
ThePointlessOne

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:40:31 PM

BTW you are barely a jr member, as if that give you credence.  All that tells me is that you enjoy being in the filth that is most of BCT, you f'n cockroach

Oh boy. We have a lively one here. I've been around a while but don't post too often. As you have obviously pointed out.  Roll Eyes
Bige086

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

If you can tell me where the name originates then I'll send you some BTC for your hard work.  Grin

Why the hell would he look up the origins of roaches?  He doesnt need your BTC, now if you were to STFU for the info, then hell, Id help him find the info
ThePointlessOne

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:46:02 PM

Why the hell would he look up the origins of roaches?  He doesnt need your BTC, now if you were to STFU for the info, then hell, Id help him find the info

Did you really quit posting on BCT from 2014 to 2016 or did you just wipe all you posts from when you shilled for Paycoin?  Wink
Bige086

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:47:29 PM

Whoo looks like
1st ionomics      - 500 ion (~120 bucks)
2nd PlaceHybrid - 250 ion
3rd PlaceBman   - 100 ion
are dominating the scores board

https://i.gyazo.com/19be693f953f7c102505a519c1116451.png

IONGamer

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:49:14 PM

You do realize this ionomy thing has nothing to do with Bitcoin, right? Well, other than taking your worthless obsolete bitcoins of course.

But kudos for successfully hitting the shilly talking points, good job for someone who's completely new to Bitcoin and everything. Let us know when you find out what it is that "this company" does that nobody else thought of first.

I have no idea bout that, but I went to their Slack and they showed me how to buy lives and electrons with Bitcoin - mind blown. Half price with ION I read. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've tried a lot of so called "bitcoin games" and 1) they mostly suck. 2) they aren't on iOS. Something about the Apple rules. Seems ION is the first to have cracked this nut.

Whatever beef you have with these guys, it seems like they are on to something.

I'm definitely gonna try to win some ION this week!
pixelpowered

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:54:49 PM

Good on you, you are most definitely a productive member of the bct community.  Lets not mention that ionomy now has a game that incorporates crypto into games that are on BOTH apple and android. But hell, I guess they didnt have to do shit for that either.  Mr. Roach enjoy your shit dinner tonight.

Thanks! Good on you to shill for ION, because that's the only place I see your account at.
I told you congrats already to the vaporware game. Bugs and all with all the free Unity assets with it.
So NO I don't think the ION team did much except copy/paste a bunch of other peoples work into their own.

Should we not mention the original promised date for the game and the delays as well?

I have no idea bout that, but I went to their Slack and they showed me how to buy lives and electrons with Bitcoin - mind blown. Half price with ION I read. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've tried a lot of so called "bitcoin games" and 1) they mostly suck. 2) they aren't on iOS. Something about the Apple rules. Seems ION is the first to have cracked this nut.

Whatever beef you have with these guys, it seems like they are on to something.

I'm definitely gonna try to win some ION this week!

Go for it dude!
You definitely don't need Bitcoin from what I see and you found a great, nice, team to give it to. /s

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:58:17 PM

Did you really quit posting on BCT from 2014 to 2016 or did you just wipe all you posts from when you shilled for Paycoin?  Wink

Come on... give them some slack. They had their hashtalk to shill in. And some assorted news articles.

https://archive.is/JSimF#selection-10041.0-10041.402
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: