Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 06:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473086 times)
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:57:39 PM

Now i have the real truth.By registering a company in Mahe we can hide the owners identity and contact details pay next to nothing in taxes but we cannot issue you with a licence to operate that company.(his words not mine) If you are a FX company we can register it here keep your details secure from anyone asking even with a court order from overseas but we cannot issue you with a FX licence.
Therefore ionomy transacting in bitcoin to ions are breaking the law in the state of NY and can be penalised by the NY AG one of the reasons most digital companies move out and wont deal with people from this state.
You can check by phoning +61 3 9018 5385
ps thanks for putting all the culprits up
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

Now i have the real truth.By registering a company in Mahe we can hide the owners identity and contact details pay next to nothing in taxes but we cannot issue you with a licence to operate that company.(his words not mine) If you are a FX company we can register it here keep your details secure from anyone asking even with a court order from overseas but we cannot issue you with a FX licence.
Therefore ionomy transacting in bitcoin to ions are breaking the law in the state of NY and can be penalised by the NY AG one of the reasons most digital companies move out and wont deal with people from this state.

I'm pleased too about the pics to names finally!

Yeah, I can't a government entity claiming Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, in the Republic of Seychelles.
https://eservice.egov.sc/BizRegistration/WebSearchBusiness.aspx
All the variations from registration number to just the Ionomy name.
Doesn't come up.

I'm sure Madness and his newfound fervor to shill the thread will help us find it... right?  Roll Eyes

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:25:21 PM

I'm pleased too about the pics to names finally!

Yeah, I can't a government entity claiming Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, in the Republic of Seychelles.
Doesn't come up.

I'm sure Madness and his newfound fervor to shill the thread will help us find it... right?  Roll Eyes

Why would he? He "knows" that they are registered. These Ionites don't need proof, just words. They'll believe anything team ION throws in their faces. Sad, really.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

Doesn't come up.

I think Seychelles IBCs have a separate registry (as opposed to domestic Seychelles businesses). Not sure if there is a search for that.

Madness is a one-trick pony, or puppet as the case may be, employed by one of our ionomy friends to spam the thread. Nothing wrong with that, except where he/she makes multiple posts in a row and then whines about rules... not that hypocrisy is a new thing for paycoiners, mind you.

Speaking of addresses and phones - it's a bit odd that the address on Google Play is in Texas:

13502 brightview ln
Houston TX, 77034

Why not Seychelles?

This offshore thing might backfire. If they don't do proper KYC and comply with US and state laws it won't matter where the company is registered. But since the whales have already done their due diligence there is nothing to worry about, right? Grin

Edit: the company name on Google Play is "ionomy studios", on iTunes "Ionomy Studios Limited".

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10470905

I have a feeling that Google/Apple didn't like the Seychelles IBC too much so they had to substitute local entities/addresses. Or tried to save some money and just used their existing Play/iTunes accounts.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:02:40 PM

astroturfing store ratings and now a crazy sockpuppet invasion of the thread spamming links and pictures. the ionomy way of doing things. i guess those bags are getting super heavy Grin real products have no need for such antics

here is some real data, courtesy of the ion service:
gravity active users <110
it translates to: pay-per-install retention rate of around 1-2%

normal ppi retention rate (day after) should be ~20-30%. dropping to 3-5% at around 1 month mark. so far the marketing is a complete failure or the product is just a dud. you decide

skewing the results are the bag holders (slack channel of ~370 people. a 'nice' increase of 30 people in a year) but lets give them this for now  Tongue
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:04:12 PM

This must be a global company they are registered all over the world.Yes this KYC will come back and bite them thats a certainty
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:29:37 PM

BCT is not impressed and we will continually remind you of it  Cheesy

So let me get this straight you speak on behalf of BCT Huh Are you an employee or a moderator aren't BCT supposed to be neutral   

You know there's trouble in ionland when the shills go full hypocrite without even trying to pretend otherwise. Isn't it the favorite narrative of slackers that Bitcoin and/or Bitcointalk is the archenemy? pixelpowered seems to have captured that sentiment quite well, don't need to be a moderator for that.

What's going on, Bittrex not mooning as expected, Gravity not admired as predicted? Don't despair, give it some time, until the 25th, you said it yourself.

How many ionomy users withdrew more IONs than they bought in January?
How are they supposed to answer that question. This kind of information is customer confidential

How the fuck would I know? They're the ones making the claim. In a "he said - she said" situation Phildo certainly has the edge on account of being consistently trustworthy in the past, as opposed to a bunch of shills who consistently lie. So I'm asking for data.

Pixelpowered said

I don't think "hard work" are the right words, from people who cloned a coin and are using a lot of free objects from the Unity depository.
Already pointed out by user kken01 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18056678#msg18056678
You have a cloned, premined, over inflating coin that has asthma + vaporware games now. Congrats!
BCT is not impressed and we will continually remind you of it  Cheesy

What does BCT mean. Is it the people that own the forum, the people that run the forum, the community, you, pixelpowered, who ?

If the answer is he speaks for the BCT community then that's a lie, he doesn't speak for me or many other people that are members here.

Your last point...............

Phildo trustworthy as defined by you hahaha that's funny. Next time don't ask stupid questions 

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

Pixelpowered said

I don't think "hard work" are the right words, from people who cloned a coin and are using a lot of free objects from the Unity depository.
Already pointed out by user kken01 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18056678#msg18056678
You have a cloned, premined, over inflating coin that has asthma + vaporware games now. Congrats!

What does BCT mean. Is it the people that own the forum, the people that run the forum, the community, you, pixelpowered, who ?

If the answer is he speaks for the BCT community then that's a lie, he doesn't speak for me or many other people that are members here.

Phildo trustworthy as defined by you hahaha that's funny. Next time don't ask stupid questions  

You trust any bullshit that comes out of ionomy - you don't ask. I don't therefore I do. See how that works? Of course I'm not going to get an answer, which is the usual outcome of most claims made by ionomists. That doesn't mean that the question and the lack of an answer isn't useful. But thank you for your concern.

Not sure why you're still ranting about "BCT". Seems quite clear what pixelpowered was trying to say but if you can't grasp it - I'm sorry. Try ignoring it and moving on. Sometimes helps.

Edit: you can use the time saved by my advice above to learn how to use the forum you're so proud to be a member of. Hint: italic or bold isn't the way to quote something.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

So let me get this straight you speak on behalf of BCT Huh Are you an employee or a moderator aren't BCT supposed to be neutral   

You know there's trouble in ionland when the shills go full hypocrite without even trying to pretend otherwise. Isn't it the favorite narrative of slackers that Bitcoin and/or Bitcointalk is the archenemy? pixelpowered seems to have captured that sentiment quite well, don't need to be a moderator for that.

What's going on, Bittrex not mooning as expected, Gravity not admired as predicted? Don't despair, give it some time, until the 25th, you said it yourself.

How are they supposed to answer that question. This kind of information is customer confidential

How the fuck would I know? They're the ones making the claim. In a "he said - she said" situation Phildo certainly has the edge on account of being consistently trustworthy in the past, as opposed to a bunch of shills who consistently lie. So I'm asking for data.

Pixelpowered said

As SM pointed out, "Isn't it the favorite narrative of slackers that Bitcoin and/or Bitcointalk is the archenemy? pixelpowered seems to have captured that sentiment quite well, don't need to be a moderator for that."

It is a constant theme of scams and frauds that roll through the BCT forum, make it a point about the opposition the forum/users present against them.
Scrutiny and the linked inconsistent narratives that are given by users to said scammers are often seen and voices as toxic.
Yet... they come to the forum because it has one of the largest and active user bases.

I'm not a BCT moderator and never have been. The owner of the forum is quite know you silly-head  Tongue
I think I can go get Gleb to knight me or something if it makes you feel better about my observation about the scammers making BCT their perceived enemy.

I hope this clarifies my statement.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:27:17 PM

Ionomy.com sold cloud mining as everyone knows you saying it never does not change the fact.Told you think before you write

The game is free to download, you don't have to pay anything to play.

You also do not need to purchase anything inside the game although it can help with more play if you do.

So I can use ION within the game in iOS?

You can use lives you purchase from the ionomy platform, pay for them in ion or bitcoin and they automatically transfer to the game and then you can use the lives to play on iOS or android.

Try it and see for yourself, it is easy. It is cheaper to buy lives with ion then in your local currency.

So I cant directly use ION in the app. Thanks for the runaround answer.

How does google and Apple get their cut? This is essentially side stepping in app purchases.
@CryptoBuds I could of gave you the answer months ago if you had hit me up with a bottle of scotch!!

This is wrong too but I did get a good laugh out of it. Ionomy has not release all the details of their Ionomy vision!!!

You will get the details when U share the bottle of scotch or when the game is finally released. You get closer to the Ionomy vision when stated this is not a crypto project!!! The Ionomy vision started to make sense to me after Huey taking 2 hours to explain it to the Whales present at the last hangout.

Keep up the good discussion of Ideas and THINK OUT OF THE CRYPO BOX!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:38:58 PM

Ionomy.com sold cloud mining as everyone knows you saying it never does not change the fact.Told you think before you write

You also do not need to purchase anything inside the game although it can help with more play if you do.

You can use lives you purchase from the ionomy platform, pay for them in ion or bitcoin and they automatically transfer to the game and then you can use the lives to play on iOS or android.

Try it and see for yourself, it is easy. It is cheaper to buy lives with ion then in your local currency.

How does google and Apple get their cut? This is essentially side stepping in app purchases.
@CryptoBuds I could of gave you the answer months ago if you had hit me up with a bottle of scotch!!

This is wrong too but I did get a good laugh out of it. Ionomy has not release all the details of their Ionomy vision!!!

You will get the details when U share the bottle of scotch or when the game is finally released. You get closer to the Ionomy vision when stated this is not a crypto project!!! The Ionomy vision started to make sense to me after Huey taking 2 hours to explain it to the Whales present at the last hangout.

Why the fuck would I ever buy you a bottle of scotch? I don't support shills that only tell the good side of the story. I don't support people that are trying to make themselves whole from a piss poor investment (that was an obvious scam) at new users expense.

Besides, you are incapable of answering any question.

Yep, you can't use ION in the game itself on iOS. Such innovation.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

WildShark, please talk to your fellow shills and explain to them how it's not nice to lie that ionomy "incorporates" or "integrates" or otherwise melds or blends crypto into mobile games. It does no such thing. Ionomy games (well, one game) use electrons, which are like points in many other games. The fact than you can then exchange those points into something else that may or may not be crypto-related isn't really innovation. Plenty of games do that, some are even similarly shitty.

You can start with this one:

Good on you, you are most definitely a productive member of the bct community.  Lets not mention that ionomy now has a game that incorporates crypto into games that are on BOTH apple and android. But hell, I guess they didnt have to do shit for that either.  Mr. Roach enjoy your shit dinner tonight.

I'm sure that with your whale influence and enchanting charisma you can whip those lying vermin into line and make ionomy great again.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

Why the fuck would I ever buy you a bottle of scotch?

@CrpytoBuds I just poured a glass of scotch to the Ionomy vision.... cheers

Did you notice that you can purchase using IONs...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:54:22 PM

Show me where IN THE GAME I can purchase lives and electrons with ION. Don't show me some website where you sideload shit. It was stated hat Gravity was the first to incorporate crypto IN GAME. Show that proof, I dare you.

Really looking forward to the screen shots. And make sure you include the metadata and gps data to make sure it's legit. Those are specifications from your fellow whale korvas.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:41:51 PM

Show me where IN THE GAME I can purchase lives and electrons with ION. Don't show me some website where you sideload shit. It was stated hat Gravity was the first to incorporate crypto IN GAME. Show that proof, I dare you.

Really looking forward to the screen shots. And make sure you include the metadata and gps data to make sure it's legit. Those are specifications from your fellow whale korvas.

You are full of Sh** dude. Get a live

If I'm full of shit, show me where in the game I can buy lives and electrons with ION. Show me where.

Please explain why I am full of shit.

I'll get a live when I see the screen shot of buying lives and electrons with ION in the game.

Text

Activity: 2436
Merit: 592

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:55:51 PM

The game Crypto Gravity sometimes it is not responsive even I click the replay many times so I need to tap the menu and restart the level. When we run out of fire, we need to watch an advertisement but most of the time it is not playable. Well over all, I like the game, challenging and need to practice every level before you accomplish it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:27:23 PM

The game Crypto Gravity sometimes it is not responsive even I click the replay many times so I need to tap the menu and restart the level. When we run out of fire, we need to watch an advertisement but most of the time it is not playable. Well over all, I like the game, challenging and need to practice every level before you accomplish it.

It has kept me well entertained lately, quite the challenge! I have not run into the response issues, what kind of phone do you have and are you on wifi or cellular data?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:29:42 AM

Pixelpowered said

As SM pointed out, "Isn't it the favorite narrative of slackers that Bitcoin and/or Bitcointalk is the archenemy? pixelpowered seems to have captured that sentiment quite well, don't need to be a moderator for that."

It is a constant theme of scams and frauds that roll through the BCT forum, make it a point about the opposition the forum/users present against them.
Scrutiny and the linked inconsistent narratives that are given by users to said scammers are often seen and voices as toxic.
Yet... they come to the forum because it has one of the largest and active user bases.

I'm not a BCT moderator and never have been. The owner of the forum is quite know you silly-head  Tongue
I think I can go get Gleb to knight me or something if it makes you feel better about my observation about the scammers making BCT their perceived enemy.

I hope this clarifies my statement.

Only partially but I'll try to digest what you've just said.

Incase you forgot your words

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto your clarification....

Your not and never have been a BCT moderator got that bit thanks

--------------------------------------------------------
The owner of the is quite know you silly-head..... What does that mean ?... he knows me maybe
--------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess this is your justification for your behaviour

Note,I've been a member here since 29 September 2013. I love BTC & BCT but you got me worried as any association with you would have tarnished the integrity of this forum.

Anyway, you've set my mind at rest as you've confirmed that you only speak on behalf of yourself and people like SM not BCT, you just speak on behalf of an element.... the Franz H bit

Thank you for your clarity

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:05:42 AM

Still waiting to see how I buy electrons and lives with ION.  Why won't anyone answer that question?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 01:30:38 AM

Note,I've been a member here since 29 September 2013. I love BTC & BCT but you got me worried as any association with you would have tarnished the integrity of this forum.

You're a funny fruit... you're peddling work-from-home scams, shilling for paycoin, spreading blatant lies in this thread, and now you're worried about "association" and "integrity" because of someone's sarcastic remark? Grin

Perhaps you could go back to being a vacuous shill and tell us if ionomy "incorporates" crypto in game(s). Bige086 says it does, WildShark says it doesn't, your vote could be a tiebreaker.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: