Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 08:27:10 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473086 times)
Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:19:42 AM

Any speculation on the max score for Neptune? 816,403 is the current high, how much more is out there?
Mr.Pelican

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:31:36 AM

The game Crypto Gravity sometimes it is not responsive even I click the replay many times so I need to tap the menu and restart the level. When we run out of fire, we need to watch an advertisement but most of the time it is not playable. Well over all, I like the game, challenging and need to practice every level before you accomplish it.

No worries they are already talking about some fixes for the issues presented, update will be coming.  Grin

Thanks for the update! Any word on new planets and things? I am almost through the 1st planet.....not number 1 by any means though...
Mr.Pelican

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:46:32 AM

The game Crypto Gravity sometimes it is not responsive even I click the replay many times so I need to tap the menu and restart the level. When we run out of fire, we need to watch an advertisement but most of the time it is not playable. Well over all, I like the game, challenging and need to practice every level before you accomplish it.

No worries they are already talking about some fixes for the issues presented, update will be coming.  Grin

Thanks for the update! Any word on new planets and things? I am almost through the 1st planet.....not number 1 by any means though...

Anytime, I believe the second world is in closed alpha and will be in closed beta soom. Grin

Good to hear! Man I am addicted....excited to see what the next update brings
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 03:47:19 AM

Note,I've been a member here since 29 September 2013. I love BTC & BCT but you got me worried as any association with you would have tarnished the integrity of this forum.

You're a funny fruit... you're peddling work-from-home scams, shilling for paycoin, spreading blatant lies in this thread, and now you're worried about "association" and "integrity" because of someone's sarcastic remark? Grin

Perhaps you could go back to being a vacuous shill and tell us if ionomy "incorporates" crypto in game(s). Bige086 says it does, WildShark says it doesn't, your vote could be a tiebreaker.

If one can use a crypto coin to get lives to play the game, does this not mean its incorporated.  Or is it more of a matter of using the ionomy platform to use the ion to purchase lives.  Whatever the issue, its clear that ionomy has done what no other coin has, we have a game on the play/apple store and you can use ions/electrons to play the games.  Call it a clone all you want but some great stuffs been and is being developed.  Hell we fixed some major problems with some of the code we incorporated. So stay tuned, we are just getting started (Im sure you will  Wink )

Well, then you might want to tell your shillbuddy WildShark to stop lying. He's the one saying "this is not a crypto project".

You will get the details when U share the bottle of scotch or when the game is finally released. You get closer to the Ionomy vision when stated this is not a crypto project!!! The Ionomy vision started to make sense to me after Huey taking 2 hours to explain it to the Whales present at the last hangout.

Keep up the good discussion of Ideas and THINK OUT OF THE CRYPO BOX!!!

And no, it's not clear what exactly it is that "no other coin" has done. Surely you must have heard of Spells of Genesis for example? There are other projects too that are far more innovative than ionomy will ever be so you are going to have a hard time with that argument. Go for "prettiest PNGs" or something less obviously false.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

Funny, I'm untrustworthy because I can't figure out all the ways you idiots are giving matlack money.

As if there being 100 users is going to be able to make you suckers that much richer than 30. Keep buying coins, the price has to go up some day. there's definitely enough support for everyone to get out whole on 4 btc volume a day.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:51:08 PM

Funny, I'm untrustworthy because I can't figure out all the ways you idiots are giving matlack money.

As if there being 100 users is going to be able to make you suckers that much richer than 30. Keep buying coins, the price has to go up some day. there's definitely enough support for everyone to get out whole on 4 btc volume a day.

Don't forget, you don't lose if you don't sell.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

Yeah, I can't a government entity claiming Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, in the Republic of Seychelles.
https://eservice.egov.sc/BizRegistration/WebSearchBusiness.aspx
All the variations from registration number to just the Ionomy name.
Doesn't come up.

I'm sure Madness and his newfound fervor to shill the thread will help us find it... right?  Roll Eyes

I think Seychelles IBCs have a separate registry (as opposed to domestic Seychelles businesses). Not sure if there is a search for that.

Madness is a one-trick pony, or puppet as the case may be, employed by one of our ionomy friends to spam the thread. Nothing wrong with that, except where he/she makes multiple posts in a row and then whines about rules... not that hypocrisy is a new thing for paycoiners, mind you.

Speaking of addresses and phones - it's a bit odd that the address on Google Play is in Texas:

13502 brightview ln
Houston TX, 77034

Why not Seychelles?

This offshore thing might backfire. If they don't do proper KYC and comply with US and state laws it won't matter where the company is registered. But since the whales have already done their due diligence there is nothing to worry about, right? Grin

Edit: the company name on Google Play is "ionomy studios", on iTunes "Ionomy Studios Limited".

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10470905

I have a feeling that Google/Apple didn't like the Seychelles IBC too much so they had to substitute local entities/addresses. Or tried to save some money and just used their existing Play/iTunes accounts.

Thanks for finding the registration SM.
Oh in the UK now through Mr. Colin.

Only partially but I'll try to digest what you've just said.
Incase you forgot your words
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BCT is not impressed and we will continually remind you of it  Cheesy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Onto your clarification....
Your not and never have been a BCT moderator got that bit thanks
--------------------------------------------------------
The owner of the is quite know you silly-head..... What does that mean ?... he knows me maybe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a constant theme of scams and frauds that roll through the BCT forum, make it a point about the opposition the forum/users present against them.
Scrutiny and the linked inconsistent narratives that are given by users to said scammers are often seen and voices as toxic.
Yet... they come to the forum because it has one of the largest and active user bases.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess this is your justification for your behaviour

Note,I've been a member here since 29 September 2013. I love BTC & BCT but you got me worried as any association with you would have tarnished the integrity of this forum.

Anyway, you've set my mind at rest as you've confirmed that you only speak on behalf of yourself and people like SM not BCT, you just speak on behalf of an element.... the Franz H bit

Thank you for your clarity

Since 2013 and you love BCT huh?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447461.0 - May 05, 2016 (first post)
"And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic"

So for three~ish years of no posts you decided to start to be vocal. Only in regards to ION.
With your first post stating that the BCT forum is mostly shit and toxic. What a strange love you have.
I'm not convinced and I think your a liar.

I'm pleased to put your mind at rest as the voice of BCT  Cheesy  Wink

Be sure to pump the price back up. Crypto Gravity seems to be having a cosmic effect on IONs price on Bittrex since it launched on March 3rd.

It is showing 0.000176 as I write this.
I would like someone else to win, besides me, SMs price guessing game.
If I win, it might inflate my ego too-much™  Cheesy

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

If I win, it might inflate my ego too-much™  Cheesy

Give it some time, the way this is going Phildo looks like a winner - he has the whole range under 7500 sat to himself and it only takes ~3 BTC to get there.

Despite some ionomists telling us that math doesn't matter we're still not seeing any purchasing activity even close to the rate of inflation.

Final entries (adjusted to 8 decimals):

Code:
0.00005000      Phildo
0.00010000      kken01
0.00012000      SAmOS
0.00018100      pixelpowered
0.00019000      CryptoBuds
0.00019700      o0o0
0.00020500      altheshort
0.00022200      ThePointlessOne
0.00031800      Rick_James
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

... and you wonder why the devs don't respond...
they don't respond because they're scammers who don't have answers to the many legitimate question that were asked here and they prefer to send bagholder shills instead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:32:05 PM

Yeah, I can't a government entity claiming Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, in the Republic of Seychelles.
https://eservice.egov.sc/BizRegistration/WebSearchBusiness.aspx
All the variations from registration number to just the Ionomy name.
Doesn't come up.

I'm sure Madness and his newfound fervor to shill the thread will help us find it... right?  Roll Eyes

I think Seychelles IBCs have a separate registry (as opposed to domestic Seychelles businesses). Not sure if there is a search for that.

Madness is a one-trick pony, or puppet as the case may be, employed by one of our ionomy friends to spam the thread. Nothing wrong with that, except where he/she makes multiple posts in a row and then whines about rules... not that hypocrisy is a new thing for paycoiners, mind you.

Speaking of addresses and phones - it's a bit odd that the address on Google Play is in Texas:

13502 brightview ln
Houston TX, 77034

Why not Seychelles?

This offshore thing might backfire. If they don't do proper KYC and comply with US and state laws it won't matter where the company is registered. But since the whales have already done their due diligence there is nothing to worry about, right? Grin

Edit: the company name on Google Play is "ionomy studios", on iTunes "Ionomy Studios Limited".

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10470905

I have a feeling that Google/Apple didn't like the Seychelles IBC too much so they had to substitute local entities/addresses. Or tried to save some money and just used their existing Play/iTunes accounts.

Thanks for finding the registration SM.
Oh in the UK now through Mr. Colin.

Only partially but I'll try to digest what you've just said.
Incase you forgot your words
BCT is not impressed and we will continually remind you of it  Cheesy
Onto your clarification....
Your not and never have been a BCT moderator got that bit thanks
--------------------------------------------------------
The owner of the is quite know you silly-head..... What does that mean ?... he knows me maybe
It is a constant theme of scams and frauds that roll through the BCT forum, make it a point about the opposition the forum/users present against them.
Scrutiny and the linked inconsistent narratives that are given by users to said scammers are often seen and voices as toxic.
Yet... they come to the forum because it has one of the largest and active user bases.

I guess this is your justification for your behaviour

Anyway, you've set my mind at rest as you've confirmed that you only speak on behalf of yourself and people like SM not BCT, you just speak on behalf of an element.... the Franz H bit

Thank you for your clarity

"And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic"

So for three~ish years of no posts you decided to start to be vocal. Only in regards to ION.
With your first post stating that the BCT forum is mostly shit and toxic. What a strange love you have.

I'm pleased to put your mind at rest as the voice of BCT  Cheesy  Wink

Be sure to pump the price back up. Crypto Gravity seems to be having a cosmic effect on IONs price on Bittrex since it launched on March 3rd.

If I win, it might inflate my ego too-much™  Cheesy

Yep my first ever post

Unfortunately a post sent in anger as I'd endured a month of pure bullshit with no one countering. The post above was the straw  that broke the camels back.  Smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is correct I joined way back in 2013. I wasn't a daily devotee but BCT was one of my regular visits. My focus is exclusively on ION because I decided to reduce my crypto portfolio to BTC & ION only.

With the link your implying that I bought korvas128 from Black Kitten. korvas128 has and always will be mine. Feel free to complain to a moderator if you think I'm lying and let me know how you get on.

The release of Gravity isn't the end it just the beginning why would I want to sell now. Concerning your pricing game I don't care for it so I'm not entering.

Infact save some time, instead of complaining to BCT why don't you run my post through fotoforensics.com you'll then see I'm telling the truth

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 10:27:51 PM

Nope, a bunch of dashes is not the way to quote either. Keep learning.

I've never seen a non-sockuppet account trying so hard to tell everyone about their registration date but maybe you're unique that way.

So how about Gravity - is it crypto or non-crypto?

And what is ION's purpose in life? Seems kinda pointless since you can buy PNGs and other ionomy trinkets with BTC quicker (no need to go to Bittrex and buy ION) and IONs sole unique feature is inflation.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:26:39 PM

Could someone please show me how to buy electrons in game with IONs on the iOS version?

korvas128

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:52:44 AM

I've never seen a non-sockuppet account trying so hard to tell everyone about their registration date but maybe you're unique that way.

And what is ION's purpose in life? Seems kinda pointless since you can buy PNGs and other ionomy trinkets with BTC quicker (no need to go to Bittrex and buy ION) and IONs sole unique feature is inflation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dashes are especially for you  Smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PixelPowered wondered why my first post was in 2016 I just answered his question. His theory was I bought my account which is incorrect.

I try not to answer questions in which the person asking already knows the answer

I try not to answer loaded questions but instead try to expose mistruths like

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 02:30:40 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:39:59 AM by suchmoon

The dashes are especially for you  Smiley

Thank you.

PixelPowered wondered why my first post was in 2016 I just answered his question. His theory was I bought my account which is incorrect.

That was AFTER you brought it up in the first place.

I try not to answer questions in which the person asking already knows the answer

I don't. I'm getting mixed messages from other shills. I guess you don't know either.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

The image is a bit fuzzy at 50% scale. Full-size image seems to be too large for Bitcointalk image proxy. But I hope clicking on the link below isn't going to be too much trouble for you. Enjoy.

http://recordit.co/btEBX7PQUE
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 04:51:27 AM

We have tested this several times and the only way we were able to replicate the "issue" was when it was a converted amount, from US to CAD or some other fiat currency.  In fact thats exactly what the rate conversion is from US 1.99 to CA 2.68 as of this post.  So if your using a vpn you may experience such occurrences or you in fact live in other countries.

Come on. First it was photoshop, now my place of residence is an "issue" Roll Eyes

It doesn't happen with any other in-game purchases. Somehow other apps are able to show me the correct and consistent amount, I'm sure the crack team of ionomy developers can figure this out. I wouldn't be posting it if it wasn't a Gravity-specific issue.

Well, at least someone's trying to replicate something, after pages upon pages of shitting on me Grin. Thank you for that.
Text

Activity: 2436
Merit: 592

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:19:51 PM

It has kept me well entertained lately, quite the challenge! I have not run into the response issues, what kind of phone do you have and are you on wifi or cellular data?
I'm using an iPhone 6s plus, and I am connected on wifi. I am already in level 4 but only the first level got 3 stars. I hope they would improve the game, additional time frame and a map that trace the coins so we can easily get it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

Meanwhile....
Ionomy founder Adam Huey Matlack's best buddy from church, Homero Josh Garza, has a lot of fun with the bitcoins he stole from you at GAW/Paycoin. I am sure Matlack had nothing to do with it. Sure, he's Garza's friend, and they shilled for GAW and Paycoin together, but Ionomy is an entirely new company, registered in Singapore or Hong Kong or Texas, who cares, they're nice people. Keep on shitcoining, ionites.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

That is correct I joined way back in 2013. I wasn't a daily devotee but BCT was one of my regular visits. My focus is exclusively on ION because I decided to reduce my crypto portfolio to BTC & ION only.

With the link your implying that I bought korvas128 from Black Kitten. korvas128 has and always will be mine. Feel free to complain to a moderator if you think I'm lying and let me know how you get on.

HHHHhhhhmmmmm he did indeed didn't he.

I was showing with the link of your first post that you don't love BCT but only ION. Silly and trivial as a taunt.
Also showing the complete gap in history of your account, which I've seen before, but could indicate many things.

I didn't say anything about your account being bought and especially to a specific account that sold accounts (that I didn't know about).
Your talking about this user - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=533331 - that did account selling in 2015/16.
There are other users who do/did this.
Why did you specifically point to Black Kitten?

Could someone please show me how to buy electrons in game with IONs on the iOS version?

I'm just as curious how to do this in iOS. Please let us know.

korvas128

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:34:36 PM

The dashes are especially for you  Smiley

Thank you.

I don't. I'm getting mixed messages from other shills. I guess you don't know either.

The image is a bit fuzzy at 50% scale. Full-size image seems to be too large for Bitcointalk image proxy. But I hope clicking on the link below isn't going to be too much trouble for you. Enjoy.

http://recordit.co/btEBX7PQUE

Many thanks for sharing & congratulations for winning the silver Dumbass of the month award

You ran Gravity....

Not on an Android phone
Not on an Android tablet
Not on an Iphone
Not on an IPAD

But on an Emulator in whatever environment you have setup

Emulate means to reproduce the function or action of (a different computer, software system, etc.).

No wonder people that own either apple or android devices couldn't reproduce the problem. That also explains the funny looking font as it was a PC you ran it on

What I suggest you do is invest in some ION and in 1-2 months time with your earnings buy an Apple or Google device so you can properly test stuff  Grin

The Gold Dumbass of the month award though goes to PixelPowered who then tried to pass off your PC image as coming from a phone.... Dumb and Dumber nuff said

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:28:13 PM

Pixelpowered, I will let you know once one of the whales properly answers the question. I searched in the game and can't find it anywhere. It'll only Wants my fiat.

Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: