Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 08:21:21 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473086 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:30:22 PM

The dashes are especially for you  Smiley

Thank you.

PixelPowered wondered why my first post was in 2016 I just answered his question. His theory was I bought my account which is incorrect.

That was AFTER you brought it up in the first place.

So how about Gravity - is it crypto or non-crypto?

I try not to answer questions in which the person asking already knows the answer

I don't. I'm getting mixed messages from other shills. I guess you don't know either.

I try not to answer loaded questions but instead try to expose mistruths like

The image is a bit fuzzy at 50% scale. Full-size image seems to be too large for Bitcointalk image proxy. But I hope clicking on the link below isn't going to be too much trouble for you. Enjoy.

http://recordit.co/btEBX7PQUE

Many thanks for sharing & congratulations for winning the silver Dumbass of the month award

You ran Gravity....

Not on an Android phone
Not on an Android tablet
Not on an Iphone
Not on an IPAD

But on an Emulator in whatever environment you have setup

Emulate means to reproduce the function or action of (a different computer, software system, etc.).

No wonder people that own either apple or android devices couldn't reproduce the problem. That also explains the funny looking font as it was a PC you ran it on

What I suggest you do is invest in some ION and in 1-2 months time with your earnings buy an Apple or Google device so you can properly test stuff  Grin

The Gold Dumbass of the month award though goes to PixelPowered who then tried to pass off your PC image as coming from a phone.... Dumb and Dumber nuff said

Could you explain how buying ION now will give you enough money to buy an iPhone? I don't understand as the coin has no utility.  What is going to make the value of the coin rise?

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

Many thanks for sharing & congratulations for winning the silver Dumbass of the month award
You ran Gravity....
Not on an Android phone
Not on an Android tablet
Not on an Iphone
Not on an IPAD
Emulate means to reproduce the function or action of (a different computer, software system, etc.).
No wonder people that own either apple or android devices couldn't reproduce the problem. That also explains the funny looking font as it was a PC you ran it on
What I suggest you do is invest in some ION and in 1-2 months time with your earnings buy an Apple or Google device so you can properly test stuff  Grin
The Gold Dumbass of the month award though goes to PixelPowered who then tried to pass off your PC image as coming from a phone.... Dumb and Dumber nuff said

Nope and completely wrong. The conversation was about the authenticity of the pics being presented. Not the origin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18092946#msg18092946 - not going to quote it all.

I myself emulated the Gravity game on bluestacks and other emulators. Since after 5mins of play from my pro Nintendo/MS game testers friends, they refused to keep putting up with the game. Stating messages about its continuous data usage and the space platform games are not interesting at all past age 5.
I received different results, didn't get the sames results as SM's either.
You do know that companies test software through emulation as well, right?
You can tell the emulator to act like Android, iOS, PC, tablet, and so on. Depending on how good the emulator is.
Since I was receiving different results. Most likely SM just needs the correct parameters/settings for it to show the correct output for the price. Something that could of been looked at and resolved but instead SM got mixed feedback about the authenticity of it. Which led to me showing how to check pictures photshopped and so on.
Take the emulation issues up with SM and not me.

Nice attempt at avoiding harder questions though.

PixelPowered wondered why my first post was in 2016 I just answered his question. His theory was I bought my account which is incorrect.

HHHHhhhhmmmmm he did indeed didn't he.

I was showing with the link of your first post that you don't love BCT but only ION. Silly and trivial as a taunt.
Also showing the complete gap in history of your account, which I've seen before, but could indicate many things.

I didn't say anything about your account being bought and especially to a specific account that sold accounts (that I didn't know about).
Your talking about this user - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=533331 - that did account selling in 2015/16.
There are other users who do/did this.
Why did you specifically point to Black Kitten?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 06:53:10 PM

You ran Gravity....

Not on an Android phone
Not on an Android tablet
Not on an Iphone
Not on an IPAD

Go fuck yourself with a bag of rusty nails, you worthless lying piece of shit. May I suggest you buy a new account and start over, fucking photoshop expert  Roll Eyes.

I said I was able to reproduce the issue pages ago, if you hadn't been so intoxicated with your witch hunt you could have seen that it had magic words like "Bluestacks" in it. Reproducing an issue is a key part of the process of fixing it, reproducing it in a controlled environment like an emulator is even better. Not something you could possibly know, what with you never having properly tested anything, right?

I had the issue initially on an Android phone (also clearly stated which phone pages ago). I'm not shipping my phone to the idiot flat-earthers who can't grasp the existence of something they've never seen, so obviously the next best case was to offer something like AWS AMI with the test scenario nicely packaged.

But that's ok, it was also clear pages ago that shithead whales like yourself and other assorted shills are not the least bit interested in testing or improving your garbage software. If you did you would have to do the hard work of actually learning something, e.g.: only an idiot would try to test the mind-numbing amount of Android or iOS versions/devices/configurations on hardware without using tools like - for example - emulators. It's much easier to yell "photoshop".

As usual, thank you for the hilarious fail that continue to exhibit in this thread. True poster boy for ionomy, never letting us forget what a shitshow it is.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:57:40 PM

The dashes are especially for you  Smiley

Thank you.

I try not to answer questions in which the person asking already knows the answer

I don't. I'm getting mixed messages from other shills. I guess you don't know either.

The image is a bit fuzzy at 50% scale. Full-size image seems to be too large for Bitcointalk image proxy. But I hope clicking on the link below isn't going to be too much trouble for you. Enjoy.

You ran Gravity....

Not on an Android phone
Not on an Android tablet
Not on an Iphone
Not on an IPAD

Could you explain how buying ION now will give you enough money to buy an iPhone? I don't understand as the coin has no utility.  What is going to make the value of the coin rise?

No

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:06:43 PM

The dashes are especially for you  Smiley

Thank you.

You ran Gravity....

Not on an Android phone
Not on an Android tablet
Not on an Iphone
Not on an IPAD

What I suggest you do is invest in some ION and in 1-2 months time with your earnings buy an Apple or Google device so you can properly test stuff  Grin

Could you explain how buying ION now will give you enough money to buy an iPhone? I don't understand as the coin has no utility.  What is going to make the value of the coin rise?

No

Now that's he answer I expect a shill to provide. Telling someone to buy ION cause they can buy a new phone with the profits, but won't explain how that is possible. You are just trying to get people to buy the useless ION by promising them a ride to the moon with nothing to back it up.

Again, this is what happens when you pay to be a whale instead of getting qualified people to test and represent the coin.

Can you explain to me how I use ION in the iOS version to buy electrons? I can't find that option.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:07:29 PM

Buy ION, it will make you rich! But don't ask who, what, where, when, why or how. Just trust us.

Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:14:45 PM

https://i0.wp.com/www.politicalgarbagechute.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Obama-In-God-We-Trust.jpg?resize=646%2C381
korvas128

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:40:54 PM

That is correct I joined way back in 2013. I wasn't a daily devotee but BCT was one of my regular visits. My focus is exclusively on ION because I decided to reduce my crypto portfolio to BTC & ION only.

With the link your implying that I bought korvas128 from Black Kitten. korvas128 has and always will be mine. Feel free to complain to a moderator if you think I'm lying and let me know how you get on.

HHHHhhhhmmmmm he did indeed didn't he.

I was showing with the link of your first post that you don't love BCT but only ION. Silly and trivial as a taunt.
Also showing the complete gap in history of your account, which I've seen before, but could indicate many things.

I didn't say anything about your account being bought and especially to a specific account that sold accounts (that I didn't know about).
Your talking about this user - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=533331 - that did account selling in 2015/16.
There are other users who do/did this.

Could someone please show me how to buy electrons in game with IONs on the iOS version?

I'm just as curious how to do this in iOS. Please let us know.

... you serious

I just commented on the link you posted

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447461.0

It contains 7 posts of which Black Kitten was 5 of them all about buying an ID. If you weren't implying I bought my ID what were you implying then.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:23:05 PM

@korvas128
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... you serious

It contains 7 posts of which Black Kitten was 5 of them all about buying an ID. If you weren't implying I bought my ID what were you implying then.

[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never posted the link about the account selling, you did. I posted the link to the Black Kitten's profile - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=533331 - that account, from the history sold different accounts. I made no reference to any threads from said account.
In case you need to go reread it - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18138714#msg18138714 - I also mentioned me linking to your first post was taunting you about the entire gap in your history and being focused on ION.
Now its turned into something else because you mentioned Black Kitten and a thread about an account being sold, before me and others on this thread.

Your history/my link had nothing to do with Black Kitten (there's others who sell accounts as well) or the thread you pointed to.
So now the question is twofold. Why did you mention specifically BK and this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447461.0

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:04:33 PM

NEWSFLASH:
ION is still a premined, hyperinflating, intransparent continuation of the GAW/XPY scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:41:21 PM

@korvas128

... you serious

I never posted the link about the account selling, you did. I posted the link to the Black Kitten's profile - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=533331 - that account, from the history sold different accounts. I made no reference to any threads from said account.
In case you need to go reread it - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18138714#msg18138714 - I also mentioned me linking to your first post was taunting you about the entire gap in your history and being focused on ION.
Now its turned into something else because you mentioned Black Kitten and a thread about an account being sold, before me and others on this thread.

Your history/my link had nothing to do with Black Kitten (there's others who sell accounts as well) or the thread you pointed to.
So now the question is twofold. Why did you mention specifically BK and this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447461.0
[/quote]

Your turning it into something else to mask your stupidity  Grin

Play whatever games you like I don't really care. All I care about was exposing your forensics lies which I did.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 12:25:15 AM

All I care about was exposing your forensics lies which I did.

With your GPS-metadata-in-screenshot bullshit? Come on. Even most paycoiners probably don't believe that.
korvas128

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:33:26 AM

You ran Gravity....

Not on an Android phone
Not on an Android tablet
Not on an Iphone
Not on an IPAD

Go fuck yourself with a bag of rusty nails, you worthless lying piece of shit. May I suggest you buy a new account and start over, fucking photoshop expert  Roll Eyes.

I said I was able to reproduce the issue pages ago, if you hadn't been so intoxicated with your witch hunt you could have seen that it had magic words like "Bluestacks" in it. Reproducing an issue is a key part of the process of fixing it, reproducing it in a controlled environment like an emulator is even better. Not something you could possibly know, what with you never having properly tested anything, right?

I had the issue initially on an Android phone (also clearly stated which phone pages ago). I'm not shipping my phone to the idiot flat-earthers who can't grasp the existence of something they've never seen, so obviously the next best case was to offer something like AWS AMI with the test scenario nicely packaged.

But that's ok, it was also clear pages ago that shithead whales like yourself and other assorted shills are not the least bit interested in testing or improving your garbage software. If you did you would have to do the hard work of actually learning something, e.g.: only an idiot would try to test the mind-numbing amount of Android or iOS versions/devices/configurations on hardware without using tools like - for example - emulators. It's much easier to yell "photoshop".

As usual, thank you for the hilarious fail that continue to exhibit in this thread. True poster boy for ionomy, never letting us forget what a shitshow it is.

Quote from: suchmoon link=topic=1443633.msg18138793#msg18138793 date=1489171990 quote
Go fuck yourself with a bag of rusty nails, you worthless lying piece of shit. May I suggest you buy a new account and start over, fucking photoshop expert  Roll Eyes.

I'm disappointed with your use of foul language. It's the kind of thing I would expect from a child that's lost an argument then swears in frustration...... come on Suchmoon your better than this  Smiley

You were able to reproduce the issue on bluestacks who cares. Why would anybody want to play Gravity on a PC. Part of the fun is learning to master the tilt controls. On apple and goggle devices the problem doesn't exist. How many people want to play Gravity on a PC through emulation ? If your phone doesn't support tilt don't even try to play through emulation just play something else.

And as far as testing Gravity on different devices that's a fact of life. An emulator is useful at the start of the development process but at the end you need to test on devices to iron out specific device related kinks

Your right about one thing as the game has now launched I no longer give a shit on whether it runs 100% on Bluestacks, the emulators have done there job. What I care about is how it runs on Apple and Android devices.       

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 12:52:07 AM

I'm disappointed with your use of foul language. It's the kind of thing I would expect from a child that's lost an argument then swears in frustration...... come on Suchmoon your better than this  Smiley

You were able to reproduce the issue on bluestacks who cares. Why would anybody want to play Gravity on a PC. Part of the fun is learning to master the tilt controls. On apple and goggle devices the problem doesn't exist. How many people want to play Gravity on a PC through emulation ? If your phone doesn't support tilt don't even try to play through emulation just play something else.

And as far as testing Gravity on different devices that's a fact of life. An emulator is useful at the start of the development process but at the end you need to test on devices to iron out specific device related kinks

Your right about one thing as the game has now launched I no longer give a shit on whether it runs 100% on Bluestacks, the emulators have done there job. What I care about is how it runs on Apple and Android devices.        

Language complaints? Have you read your own posts? Grin. I'm just saying "have a nice day, dear friend", only opposite and in a language you might understand.

Again you completely ignored the part where I had the issue on an actual phone and again you built a mountain of bullshit on a deliberately false assumption.

I'm not trying to play it on anything, why would I do that? The screenshot you're whining so much about isn't even about game play.

I hope that ionomy's development strategy isn't to ignore any bugs that didn't get sorted out "at the start of the development process" because a whale happens to think that using an emulator is somehow ideologically unacceptable at this stage of the project. On the other hand, we've seen weirder things happen with this shitshow, so it might as well be true.
Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:17:22 AM

Tired, been a long day, but some new updates for Gravity should be heading in next week. Should fix some of the more common issues. Have a great  weekend all Smiley

Thanks Bige! There are a few minor things but overall I am having a blast trying to master this. I'm trying to stay out of all the rants and raves here and just enjoy what ionomy has done to this point!
Text

Activity: 2436
Merit: 592

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

Is earning not yet available? How can we earn ionomy and can we convert it to btc? Thanks

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
korvas128

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:33:42 PM

I'm disappointed with your use of foul language. It's the kind of thing I would expect from a child that's lost an argument then swears in frustration...... come on Suchmoon your better than this  Smiley

Language complaints? Have you read your own posts? Grin. I'm just saying "have a nice day, dear friend", only opposite and in a language you might understand.

Again you completely ignored the part where I had the issue on an actual phone and again you built a mountain of bullshit on a deliberately false assumption.

I'm not trying to play it on anything, why would I do that? The screenshot you're whining so much about isn't even about game play.

I hope that ionomy's development strategy isn't to ignore any bugs that didn't get sorted out "at the start of the development process" because a whale happens to think that using an emulator is somehow ideologically unacceptable at this stage of the project. On the other hand, we've seen weirder things happen with this shitshow, so it might as well be true.

Not a complaint just disappointed that you felt the need to engage at a franz_huber level.

What exactly is the problem with your phone. Is it the phone doesn't support tilt control or is it the phone is broken or is it a compatibility problem. If you think it's a compatibility problem have you contacted Ionomy support and have they responded

As an investor I would be slightly annoyed if the team spent time and resource fixing this kind of problem with an emulator.

Part of the games development process is test the payment engine, better this is done on devices as even if done on an emulator you'd have to test on devices anyway.

I don't know what the development strategy is I'm just sharing an opinion. Emulators are tools for the devs not for the enduser.  For the enduser it's the device. It's fine for the enduser to use emulators but it's not something I would support

Have a nice day

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

Not a complaint just disappointed that you felt the need to engage at a franz_huber level.
I'm sure it's disappointing that almost nobody is buying into ION, because you're getting called out on your premined, hyperinflating, intransparent scam coin again and again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

I'm sure it's disappointing that almost nobody is buying into ION, because you're getting called out on your premined, hyperinflating, intransparent scam coin again and again.

There seems to be a lot of trading activities at Bittrex...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:47:06 PM

There seems to be a lot of trading activities at Bittrex...

But the price isn't moving, which means there is just as many sells and there is buys.

Are all those sells yours?

Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: