Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 06:32:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473086 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:02:24 PM

I'm sure it's disappointing that almost nobody is buying into ION, because you're getting called out on your premined, hyperinflating, intransparent scam coin again and again.

There seems to be a lot of trading activities at Bittrex...

A 24 hour trading volume of 2.36 BTC.

such coining. many success. wow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:17:03 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 10:31:29 PM by noodle_dam

Now i have the real truth.By registering a company in Mahe we can hide the owners identity and contact details pay next to nothing in taxes but we cannot issue you with a licence to operate that company.(his words not mine) If you are a FX company we can register it here keep your details secure from anyone asking even with a court order from overseas but we cannot issue you with a FX licence.
Therefore ionomy transacting in bitcoin to ions are breaking the law in the state of NY and can be penalised by the NY AG one of the reasons most digital companies move out and wont deal with people from this state.
You can check by phoning +61 3 9018 5385
ps thanks for putting all the culprits up
Because with most of these companies they aren't really where they are registered but use that countries laws to not have to pay taxes or be traced back in any sort of way what so ever when they do run in the end due to a belly flob failure that is expected to happen.
Doesn't anybody remember Gamebet and their scam GGbet website and coins exactly like this one? But the app on apple itunes. Roll Eyes

This must be a global company they are registered all over the world.Yes this KYC will come back and bite them thats a certainty
It certainly will. But just look what happened to Gambet once again.. they got away scott free with a quarter of a million dollars of investors funds and ICO not being paid back.
This has all the same signals and tell tail signs of this happening again with this expect they just registered a licensed in an unknown place in the middle of no where instead of somewhere where scams are done on a daily basis and is second nature for that country's involvement to just be lost in the countless of other higher profile scams going on.
Give it a few more weeks and up to a month before this end's up the exact same way as that one did.
Just do a search for Dailymodo and all will be revealed from last year's instance of this one gaming coin offering.  Angry

If the owners and this hero member who is spewing his filth in his involvement in this - you will end up just like gamerfan did with his involvement with the Gamebet/GG scam fest did! Tongue

swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1241

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:59:19 PM

Meanwhile....
Ionomy founder Adam Huey Matlack's best buddy from church, Homero Josh Garza, has a lot of fun with the bitcoins he stole from you at GAW/Paycoin. I am sure Matlack had nothing to do with it. Sure, he's Garza's friend, and they shilled for GAW and Paycoin together, but Ionomy is an entirely new company, registered in Singapore or Hong Kong or Texas, who cares, they're nice people. Keep on shitcoining, ionites.

So this is what they look like after they run away with everybody's bitcoin after the ICO is done with and trade for less than shit on an exchange! Roll Eyes

... it must of felt the same way Obama feels after he just jacked Trump's hotels with wiretaps and gets off with being seen as the "Saint of the free world!". Tongue

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 12:35:54 AM

Not a complaint just disappointed that you felt the need to engage at a franz_huber level.

What exactly is the problem with your phone. Is it the phone doesn't support tilt control or is it the phone is broken or is it a compatibility problem. If you think it's a compatibility problem have you contacted Ionomy support and have they responded

As an investor I would be slightly annoyed if the team spent time and resource fixing this kind of problem with an emulator.

Part of the games development process is test the payment engine, better this is done on devices as even if done on an emulator you'd have to test on devices anyway.

I don't know what the development strategy is I'm just sharing an opinion. Emulators are tools for the devs not for the enduser.  For the enduser it's the device. It's fine for the enduser to use emulators but it's not something I would support

Have a nice day

Oh FFS, what are you still rambling about? You lied about photoshopping just like pretty much everything else you're lying about. Do you think covering your bullshit with more bullshit about emulators - or whatever your current butthurt is - will do... what exactly? I get it, you don't like Gravity bug screenshots to be posted here, particularly from emulators. I'll let you know when I start caring about your preferences.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:50:38 AM

Not a complaint just disappointed that you felt the need to engage at a franz_huber level.

What exactly is the problem with your phone. Is it the phone doesn't support tilt control or is it the phone is broken or is it a compatibility problem. If you think it's a compatibility problem have you contacted Ionomy support and have they responded

As an investor I would be slightly annoyed if the team spent time and resource fixing this kind of problem with an emulator.

Part of the games development process is test the payment engine, better this is done on devices as even if done on an emulator you'd have to test on devices anyway.

I don't know what the development strategy is I'm just sharing an opinion. Emulators are tools for the devs not for the enduser.  For the enduser it's the device. It's fine for the enduser to use emulators but it's not something I would support

Have a nice day

Oh FFS, what are you still rambling about? You lied about photoshopping just like pretty much everything else you're lying about. Do you think covering your bullshit with more bullshit about emulators - or whatever your current butthurt is - will do... what exactly? I get it, you don't like Gravity bug screenshots to be posted here, particularly from emulators. I'll let you know when I start caring about your preferences.

I'm not rambling I'm just responding to your posts

Where in my response do I mention anything about photoshopping Huh and how did I lie Huh If I got it wrong please tell me I want to understand

Read my post again....... it's not a case of not liking the Gravity Bug it's more a case of not giving a shit about the Gravity bug. I'll start giving a shit if this bug manifests itself on android & apple devices. The fact that it doesn't kinda indicates the bug could very well be within the emulator or system config

Ultimately though how many people have installed Gravity on an Apple or Android device will then uninstall it due to the non manifestation of this bug Huh Answer is ZERO  so why would anyone give a shit

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:04:48 AM

gravity active users <110

lets update this a bit. active users = they went beyond the tutorial

109 users @ Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:02:40 GMT
149 users @ Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:50:35 GMT

time between the dates: 4849 minutes or 80 hours (rounded down)
1 user every 2 hours. next week will be interesting Tongue

ps: ion slack has 379 people
korvas128

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:14:18 AM

Interesting info where did you get it from ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 02:19:22 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:47:49 AM by suchmoon

Awww, someone has a crush on pixelpowered (I may or may not have "photoshopped" the screenshot slightly):

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Where in my response do I mention anything about photoshopping Huh and how did I lie Huh If I got it wrong please tell me I want to understand

Read my post again....... it's not a case of not liking the Gravity Bug it's more a case of not giving a shit about the Gravity bug. I'll start giving a shit if this bug manifests itself on android & apple devices. The fact that it doesn't kinda indicates the bug could very well be within the emulator or system config

Ultimately though how many people have installed Gravity on an Apple or Android device will then uninstall it due to the non manifestation of this bug Huh Answer is ZERO   so why would anyone give a shit

And I'm just saying - if you want to ignore bugs you can just... ignore them. No need to keep telling everyone how you don't give a shit, kinda defeats the purpose. Although you seemed very adamant just a little while ago that this is a very big deal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18086542#msg18086542

Where are you getting these numbers from?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:33:06 AM

Awww, someone has a crush on pixelpowered (I may or may not have "photoshopped" the screenshot slightly):

Kiss
Well it makes sense. I'm beautiful at showing data points.

Your turning it into something else to mask your stupidity  Grin
Play whatever games you like I don't really care. All I care about was exposing your forensics lies which I did.

Your trying to point away from yourself. Your mask are slipping.
You've been playing the games. BCT wants to help solve puzzles.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18141608#msg18141608
Tell us more about you and Black Kitten
Does it have to do with that gap in your post history?
Perhaps something to do with purchasing accounts?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:12:21 AM

Ultimately though how many people have installed Gravity on an Apple or Android device will then uninstall it due to the non manifestation of this bug Huh Answer is ZERO   so why would anyone give a shit

And I'm just saying - if you want to ignore bugs you can just... ignore them. No need to keep telling everyone how you don't give a shit, kinda defeats the purpose. Although you seemed very adamant just a little while ago that this is a very big deal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18086542#msg18086542

It sure looks like in his response he mentions Photoshop. Hmmmm

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 04:57:13 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:48:22 AM by suchmoon

It sure looks like in his response he mentions Photoshop. Hmmmm

I think we're supposed to forget all that. We're supposed to chant "emulator bad" now.

Meanwhile ION is flatlining... breathe, ION, BREATHE!!!!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

(I may or may not have slightly "photoshopped" this).
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:04:24 AM

Interesting info where did you get it from ?

its courtesy of the ionomy service/api. im sure you as a whale have way more information like generated ad revenue and iaps. if you dont, i hope you request all the necessary information so you can make sure they are playing by their own rules. X% from ads and iaps is suppose to go into the coin/shop right? are you able to verify it as a whale currently?

sent you a pm with a tad more info
korvas128

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

You need to go back to your original post

You tried to deceive by giving the impression that the images were from your phone.

If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal but it was since discovered that you actually lifted them from a PC via an emulator you turned the problem into nothing hence my change of opinion

In other words...... Liar Liar pants on fire

The lesson I've learnt is whatever you decide to post unless it corroborated from another source it's a LIE, mistruth. FAKE news or an attempt at deception.

Have a nice day

korvas128

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:32:31 AM

Kiss

Play whatever games you like I don't really care. All I care about was exposing your forensics lies which I did.

Darling I can be whoever you want me to be  Wink

You have my permission to check with BCT....... It's a novelty for you I know but it's always nice to have some facts when your trying to prove something. 

Just wondering are you by chance the love child of Inspector Clouseau and Miss Marple or is it me.... who knows

noodle_dam

Activity: 530

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

Kiss

You have my permission to check with BCT....... It's a novelty for you I know but it's always nice to have some facts when your trying to prove something. 

Just wondering are you by chance the love child of Inspector Clouseau and Miss Marple or is it me.... who knows

Attacking forum users does not help this push for your ION scheme.
Your cause is hopeless.

korvas128

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

Kiss

Attacking forum users does not help this push for your ION scheme.
Your cause is hopeless.

You mean attack PixelPowered how so

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

You need to go back to your original post

You tried to deceive by giving the impression that the images were from your phone.

If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal but it was since discovered that you actually lifted them from a PC via an emulator you turned the problem into nothing hence my change of opinion

In other words...... Liar Liar pants on fire

The lesson I've learnt is whatever you decide to post unless it corroborated from another source it's a LIE, mistruth. FAKE news or an attempt at deception.

Have a nice day

Speaking of liar, liar pants on fire. You claimed you never stated suchmoons image was photoshopped. Yet in the link suchmoon provided, you clearly stated it's Photoshop. So your credibility is worthless and laughable.

Any more lies or untruths you'd like to spread today? I'd check with WildShill as he is the king of posting misinformation. You need to discuss this at your secret whale meetings.

WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 06:27:59 PM by WildShark

I'd check with WildShill as he is the king of posting information. You need to discuss this at your secret whale meetings.

Nice recovery of ION Price from a current dump

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:15:49 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:51:30 AM by suchmoon

If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal

Let me guess what your next mountain of bullshit is gonna be based on:

1) Pic was altered using a pencil therefore fake cuz suchmoon's credit card must be known to everyone.
2) This is different from the other pics therefore fake cuz ionomy doesn't believe in reproducible bugs.
3) There is no GPS therefore fake cuz you can't send me dead bunnies.
4) But most likely some other completely moronic reason. Surprise me.

WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

a short look at Ionomy's next game
http://ionomy.com/games

more discussion at http://www.iontalk.net/t/to-the-moon-ionomy-game/305

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: