Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 06:35:04 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473086 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:43:23 PM

I'd check with WildShill as he is the king of posting information. You need to discuss this at your secret whale meetings.

Nice recovery of ION Price from a current dump

In time for you to dump more coins on unsuspecting marks.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:21:10 PM

Awww, someone has a crush on pixelpowered (I may or may not have "photoshopped" the screenshot slightly):

I'm not rambling I'm just responding to your posts

Where in my response do I mention anything about photoshopping Huh and how did I lie Huh If I got it wrong please tell me I want to understand

Read my post again....... it's not a case of not liking the Gravity Bug it's more a case of not giving a shit about the Gravity bug. I'll start giving a shit if this bug manifests itself on android & apple devices. The fact that it doesn't kinda indicates the bug could very well be within the emulator or system config

Ultimately though how many people have installed Gravity on an Apple or Android device will then uninstall it due to the non manifestation of this bug Huh Answer is ZERO   so why would anyone give a shit

And I'm just saying - if you want to ignore bugs you can just... ignore them. No need to keep telling everyone how you don't give a shit, kinda defeats the purpose. Although you seemed very adamant just a little while ago that this is a very big deal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18086542#msg18086542

gravity active users <110

lets update this a bit. active users = they went beyond the tutorial

109 users @ Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:02:40 GMT
149 users @ Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:50:35 GMT

time between the dates: 4849 minutes or 80 hours (rounded down)
1 user every 2 hours. next week will be interesting Tongue

ps: ion slack has 379 people

Where are you getting these numbers from?
It sure looks like in his response he mentions Photoshop. Hmmmm

When Suchmoon published her first images she clearly tried to deceive by implying the images came from her phone.

I knew they weren't captured on a mobile device and figured the image flow was camera to PC to photoshop to doctored pic.

This was wrong not a lie just wrong 

It was only when suchmoon published the video http://recordit.co/btEBX7PQUE she shot herself in the foot. The video confirmed the images came from an emulator not a phone. The irony is if she wasn't so keen to gloat and post I wouldn't have figured it out  Smiley

In summary the video and images were from an emulator that she tried to pass off as a phone. it now seems so obvious, something I should have thought of earlier but she outsmarted me because I assumed that at the start of this debacle she was telling the truth..... I won't be making the same mistake again  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:43:14 PM

If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal

Let me guess what your next mountain of bullshit is gonna be based on:

1) Pic was altered using a pencil therefore fake cuz suchmoon's credit card must be known to everyone.
2) This is different from the other pics therefore fake cuz ionomy doesn't believe in reproducible bugs.
3) There is no GPS therefore fake cuz you can't send me dead bunnies.
4) But most likely some other completely moronic reason. Surprise me.

My Guess is that you are from Australia. The AUS Dollar uses the $ symbol and is currently Trading 32 cents higher then the American Dollar. That would explain why you would see that dollar difference. I am assuming this is where you live i have not clue. Or the google account you are using has the home address set in the AUS location.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 09:58:07 PM

My Guess is that you are from Australia. The AUS Dollar uses the $ symbol and is currently Trading 32 cents higher then the American Dollar. That would explain why you would see that dollar difference. I am assuming this is where you live i have not clue. Or the google account you are using has the home address set in the AUS location.

That wouldn't explain why in-app purchases in other games are showing correct amounts though. In other words, it is possible to have it shown correctly despite exchange rates or whatever is causing this, which has been my point since the beginning even though idiots like korvas128 are trying to make it into some conspiracy.

And no, I'm not in Australia.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

Awww, someone has a crush on pixelpowered (I may or may not have "photoshopped" the screenshot slightly):

I'm not rambling I'm just responding to your posts

Where in my response do I mention anything about photoshopping Huh and how did I lie Huh If I got it wrong please tell me I want to understand

Read my post again....... it's not a case of not liking the Gravity Bug it's more a case of not giving a shit about the Gravity bug. I'll start giving a shit if this bug manifests itself on android & apple devices. The fact that it doesn't kinda indicates the bug could very well be within the emulator or system config

Ultimately though how many people have installed Gravity on an Apple or Android device will then uninstall it due to the non manifestation of this bug Huh Answer is ZERO   so why would anyone give a shit

And I'm just saying - if you want to ignore bugs you can just... ignore them. No need to keep telling everyone how you don't give a shit, kinda defeats the purpose. Although you seemed very adamant just a little while ago that this is a very big deal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18086542#msg18086542

gravity active users <110

lets update this a bit. active users = they went beyond the tutorial

109 users @ Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:02:40 GMT
149 users @ Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:50:35 GMT

time between the dates: 4849 minutes or 80 hours (rounded down)
1 user every 2 hours. next week will be interesting Tongue

ps: ion slack has 379 people

Where are you getting these numbers from?
It sure looks like in his response he mentions Photoshop. Hmmmm

When Suchmoon published her first images she clearly tried to deceive by implying the images came from her phone.

I knew they weren't captured on a mobile device and figured the image flow was camera to PC to photoshop to doctored pic.

This was wrong not a lie just wrong 

It was only when suchmoon published the video http://recordit.co/btEBX7PQUE she shot herself in the foot. The video confirmed the images came from an emulator not a phone. The irony is if she wasn't so keen to gloat and post I wouldn't have figured it out  Smiley

In summary the video and images were from an emulator that she tried to pass off as a phone. it now seems so obvious, something I should have thought of earlier but she outsmarted me because I assumed that at the start of this debacle she was telling the truth..... I won't be making the same mistake again  Smiley

Please comment on the new screen shot that suchmoon posted that clearly shows it's on a phone.  You whales are making a conspiracy theory out of nothing. If you whales would spend as much time testing the game and reporting bugs as you do making up conspiracy theories, ION wouldn't be quite as much a shit show as it is. The whales are doing much more damage to the ION name than they are helping. I think that's pretty obvious.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:05:27 PM

The shit show that is this BCT thread.  Have you ever heard of a VPN for phones?  I live in the US and can replicate the same damn screen capture by running my VPN through another country.  We have tested this all over the US and no one has this issue.  SO yes I call BS.  Anyways, if there's an issue with conversion prices, its googles side. 

So which is it, you "can replicate" or "tested this all over the US and no one has this issue"? Sounds kinda contradictory.

And no it's not "googles side". As I mentioned - and you would have noticed as well if you really "can replicate" - other games manage to show the correct price for their in-app purchases on the same exact device or emulator that is showing incorrect price for Gravity. So it's not Google's fault that your crack team of developers can't figure it out.

For example, Bubble Witch 3 Saga - give it a try and let us know if you still think it's Google's issue.

And no, I'm not using a VPN although I can believe that a VPN could help replicate the issue if it's really caused by currency conversion. And even assuming it is - that still wouldn't make it right for the game to show one price and then charge a different price. Not sure why you're still arguing such a simple concept and trying to put the blame on Google.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:26:59 PM

The shit show that is this BCT thread.  Have you ever heard of a VPN for phones?  I live in the US and can replicate the same damn screen capture by running my VPN through another country.  We have tested this all over the US and no one has this issue.  SO yes I call BS.  Anyways, if there's an issue with conversion prices, its googles side. 

So which is it, you "can replicate" or "tested this all over the US and no one has this issue"? Sounds kinda contradictory.

And no it's not "googles side". As I mentioned - and you would have noticed as well if you really "can replicate" - other games manage to show the correct price for their in-app purchases on the same exact device or emulator that is showing incorrect price for Gravity. So it's not Google's fault that your crack team of developers can't figure it out.

For example, Bubble Witch 3 Saga - give it a try and let us know if you still think it's Google's issue.

And no, I'm not using a VPN although I can believe that a VPN could help replicate the issue if it's really caused by currency conversion. And even assuming it is - that still wouldn't make it right for the game to show one price and then charge a different price. Not sure why you're still arguing such a simple concept and trying to put the blame on Google.

Not blaming google (only if there was a really price difference issue), Im blaming you for making an issue out of nothing.  We have tested and there is nothing wrong with the pricing.  You are using a VPN or some other method to make an issue that doesn't exist.  The game needs and will have improvements, but making them up... come on...

I didn't make anything up. I posted a screenshot of the game showing $1.99 and then attempting to charge $2.59 and asked "which is it". Then your gang of shills took over and started blaming me of all sorts of shit. And yes, it is WRONG to shown one price and then charge a different price. If you disagree with that it doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist... only that you refuse to acknowledge it.

Again, check other games, like the one I mentioned, and let me know if you still think the issue doesn't exist. Would you say there is a higher chance that:

1) King (the maker of Bubble Witch) is doing it wrong

or

2) ionomy is doing it wrong?
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:43:16 PM

I'm confused about the minimum/maximum ION supply one must contain in their wallet to become a masternode. In the OP, it shows the requirements for being a masternode as this:

Masternode Requirement: 20000.0000 ION (Minimum and Maximum)

So, does this mean if I get my masternode reward and my balance then goes above 20,000 that I am no longer eligible to be a masternode? This could also cause several other problems - one of them being that people could send 0.5 ION to each masternode which would then put them over the maximum allowed 20,000 ION to be eligible for masternode rewards..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:17:17 AM

googles side. 

I tossed you into google and found Ethan Hammond. You seem familiar.
https://github.com/Bige086?tab=repositories
https://twitter.com/bige086

Since you've tested the coin and game then can you answer this?
Can you explain to me how one would use ION in the iOS version to buy electrons? There's no option.

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

I'm confused about the minimum/maximum ION supply one must contain in their wallet to become a masternode. In the OP, it shows the requirements for being a masternode as this:

Masternode Requirement: 20000.0000 ION (Minimum and Maximum)

So, does this mean if I get my masternode reward and my balance then goes above 20,000 that I am no longer eligible to be a masternode? This could also cause several other problems - one of them being that people could send 0.5 ION to each masternode which would then put them over the maximum allowed 20,000 ION to be eligible for masternode rewards..

Yep you need to send a single transaction for 20k to your wallet. Once the masternode starts and payouts happen they are paid into you wallet under a different address. Use coin control to make sure your wallet has a single transaction in it. If you deceide to take some ION out then again use coinconrol to make sure your withdrawl doesn't touch the 20K.

This link will help

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

Also go to slack and ask if you have any questions as there is pretty much always someone around that can help

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:01:28 AM

I didn't realise gravity is only made for people in the US, if it is supposed to be available worldwide then correct pricing is a big issue

It's available worldwide  Smiley People not from the US have started playing it.

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:16:57 AM

Not blaming google (only if there was a really price difference issue), Im blaming you for making an issue out of nothing.  We have tested and there is nothing wrong with the pricing.  You are using a VPN or some other method to make an issue that doesn't exist.  The game needs and will have improvements, but making them up... come on...

I didn't make anything up. I posted a screenshot of the game showing $1.99 and then attempting to charge $2.59 and asked "which is it". Then your gang of shills took over and started blaming me of all sorts of shit. And yes, it is WRONG to shown one price and then charge a different price. If you disagree with that it doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist... only that you refuse to acknowledge it.

Again, check other games, like the one I mentioned, and let me know if you still think the issue doesn't exist. Would you say there is a higher chance that:

1) King (the maker of Bubble Witch) is doing it wrong

or

2) ionomy is doing it wrong?

You did lie, you gave the impression you ran this on a mobile device when it was on a PC via emulator.

You even posted a video that confirmed it was from your PC

Your post below

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal

Let me guess what your next mountain of bullshit is gonna be based on:

1) Pic was altered using a pencil therefore fake cuz suchmoon's credit card must be known to everyone.
2) This is different from the other pics therefore fake cuz ionomy doesn't believe in reproducible bugs.
3) There is no GPS therefore fake cuz you can't send me dead bunnies.
4) But most likely some other completely moronic reason. Surprise me.

Suchmoon lives in the US  Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:37:48 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 10:20:02 AM by korvas128

That wouldn't explain why in-app purchases in other games are showing correct amounts though. In other words, it is possible to have it shown correctly despite exchange rates or whatever is causing this, which has been my point since the beginning even though idiots like korvas128 are trying to make it into some conspiracy.

Suchmoon how about you try using the product as intended instead of on an emulator.

I wouldn't be surprised if you ran other other apps in the same environment and get similar results  Smiley

specturul

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:41:49 AM

When wallet on Yobit exchange will work normally? Or is it another coin?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:45:36 AM

Suchmoon how about you try using the product as intended instead of on an emulator.

I wouldn't be surprised if you ran other other apps in the same environment and got similar results  Smiley

Korvas, I don't mean to be rude, but there is a picture from suchmoon that you even quoted above that shows the same error occurring on a phone. By continuing to rant about this emulator debate you're only making yourself look foolish. Give it a rest.  

I'd be interested to know if you have any whale exclusive information about the amount of downloads/active players/in app purchases made over the first week of Crypto Gravity being available. Did it attain the team's target of 1500-2000 downloads per day for the first week?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:15:37 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if you ran other other apps in the same environment and got similar results  Smiley

I tried a few well-known games in the exact same environment and found that they show and charge the same price. I even gave an example to try for one person above who claimed to be able to reproduce the issue (Bige086). Is it a reading comprehension issue on your part or are you still blatantly lying? Sometimes hard to tell.
korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:36:36 AM

When wallet on Yobit exchange will work normally? Or is it another coin?

That's a question for Yobit. Yobit do this across multiple currencies not a very good exchange to use

I suggest you use Bittrex instead

Don't understand what you mean by another coin  Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:21:42 PM

Korvas, I don't mean to be rude, but there is a picture from suchmoon that you even quoted above that shows the same error occurring on a phone. By continuing to rant about this emulator debate you're only making yourself look foolish. Give it a rest. 

I'd be interested to know if you have any whale exclusive information about the amount of downloads/active players/in app purchases made over the first week of Crypto Gravity being available. Did it attain the team's target of 1500-2000 downloads per day for the first week?

Your not being rude  Smiley Please show me the picture that suchmoon used. The only thing I've seen are images that started life on an emulator. If I'm wrong I don't mind being made to look foolish..... that's how you learn. You've read the thread so you've seen that all I've done has been to be reactive in my responses.

I don't know what the download rate is yet although the team seem pretty happy with how things are going.

I'm thinking that the figure your quoted was probably something said before launch. The launch was originally planned to be simultaneous but ended up being Google first and Apple about a week later. Also the thing I've learned is a global launch doesn't mean available everywhere straightaway it seems a couple of weeks are needed to propagate at a global level.

One thing I do know though is there is more to be added to Gravity, I wouldn't be surprised if the ION team hold back on that kind of information until Gravity has been updated to it's full potential.... i.e. more worlds, bosses, weapons, etc. When they do decide to share I would expect them to share the active user rate too as downloads is only one element you would use to measure success.

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

I tried a few well-known games in the exact same environment and found that they show and charge the same price. I even gave an example to try for one person above who claimed to be able to reproduce the issue (Bige086). Is it a reading comprehension issue on your part or are you still blatantly lying? Sometimes hard to tell.

Blatant lying is your speciality not mine  Smiley

So you've just confirmed that the issue is between Google and the emulator. This non issue is an even smaller one for Ionomy.......... The emulator devs I guess should speak to google if they want it fixed

Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: