Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473063 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 11:09:58 PM

Don't be silly....

Bittrex would have seen all the rubbish that's been posted about ION so before taking any fee they would have made sure there was no Garza/XPY link as this of course would be toxic to their overall business

Another masterpiece from a self-proclaimed expert-of-everything AKA ionomy whale Grin

Bittrex had XPY itself listed, as well as some post-XPY scams like Bitstone. You get a solid F for the effort trying to imply that Bittrex is some sort of crypto-police.

You should stick to shilling for something that can't be disproven, e.g. Gravity's extreme popularity among bikini-wearing young females, or how the collective IQ of MrCoins and his gang of puppets exceeds room temperature.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:11:07 PM

there has been numerous outright scams on bittrex. getting listed gives no extra credence to any coin. this should be common knowledge by now??  Huh

Over the course of the last month, we have seen an increasing number of scam coins in the marketplace.  Bittrex has had the unfortunate displeasure of hosting a few of these.  As such, we had a discussion with some members of the community (influential people, pool operators, coin devs, etc) to see what we, as a community, can do about it.  This is a crypto currency problem that the community needs to work together to solve.  

[...]

These are not 100% solutions, nor do I think there are any. We are committed to raising the bar and I think these are the right first steps.
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202589904-Raising-the-bar-Scam-Coins
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:16:49 AM

If it wasn't for you two, I'd be looking at 400-500% markup. - Straight out of Scooby Doo

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

You seem to have a grossly mistaken belief that disagreeing with you equals "trolling". Furthermore, you're the one caring so deeply about the "price" despite having stated otherwise... most "trolls" probably don't stand to lose or gain whether it goes up or down since they have not invested in ION nor have shorted it. Other than CB and his masternode of course, which I'm sure is the most beautiful masternode of them all  Grin .

But I do understand the need to hype the scarce positives when everything else (Gravity, PNGs, API, etc) is shit. Just like when price was shit you were hyping Gravity as an "in-depth" platforming masterpiece. I hope the "team" will put out another half-baked game soon enough for you to shift you shilling to.

My definition of Troll isn't defined as a disagreement with equals

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages.... is this clear enough

I'm in this for the long haul. Personally I don't care about the price today, tomorrow or in 2017. 

CB said he sold his MN early blaming Wild and myself for a missed opportunity. Your now saying CB does own a node  Grin

Like I said Gravity is incomplete a big update is incoming. What you choose to ignore is Gravity is just one element of a very ambitious long term plan that encompasses so much more than a single game.

For instance MasterNodes 351 and counting

Hosted Masternodes

An innovation you choose to ignore but a great one if your an investor that's hits the 20k threshold. As CB now has an MN again he should get it hosted if he can't do it himself

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:38:09 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 02:09:08 AM by kken01

please enlighten us how hosting masternodes (or the count of them) is innovative?
other shitcoins had that years ago? even including accounting features for tax purposes. obviously ion doesnt care about such things

Seriously they claimed they could pump out a new game every month yet months later they dont even have the first game out.

They said first launch Gravity then more games would follow on a monthly schedule.

already late. gravity launched March 3, 2017

Seriously we see better looking games by single dev teams on the play store every day available for free....

Give me an example now and then when Gravity ships we compare  

i think the better question to ask is: pick a worse platformer for free vs gravity. oh right we cant compare until there is a new update right?  Roll Eyes
let me throw this out there (from their own material) and lets see if im right. its a planet (10 levels) with volcanoes that erupt vertically. holy hell vertical and horizontal activity in a platformer! damn what an innovative feature, just like masternode hosting

1 minute of googling and i tested few of them. light-years ahead of gravity:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.smurfs
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nekki.vector2
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.raymanadventures
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.mikeyshorts

maybe you should just admit that the games are tertiary if even that. selling a centralized (and premined) shitcoin is the primary function
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 02:15:06 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:03:20 AM by suchmoon

If it wasn't for you two, I'd be looking at 400-500% markup. - Straight out of Scooby Doo

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

You seem to have a grossly mistaken belief that disagreeing with you equals "trolling". Furthermore, you're the one caring so deeply about the "price" despite having stated otherwise... most "trolls" probably don't stand to lose or gain whether it goes up or down since they have not invested in ION nor have shorted it. Other than CB and his masternode of course, which I'm sure is the most beautiful masternode of them all  Grin .

But I do understand the need to hype the scarce positives when everything else (Gravity, PNGs, API, etc) is shit. Just like when price was shit you were hyping Gravity as an "in-depth" platforming masterpiece. I hope the "team" will put out another half-baked game soon enough for you to shift you shilling to.

Reading comprehension fail Grin

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages.... is this clear enough

A++ for Wikipedia copy-paste. And 5/5 on the troll scale too, what with your photoshop bullshit and similar "expert" opinions.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I'm in this for the long haul. Personally I don't care about the price today, tomorrow or in 2017.  

CB said he sold his MN early blaming Wild and myself for a missed opportunity. Your now saying CB does own a node  Grin

Like I said Gravity is incomplete a big update is incoming. What you choose to ignore is Gravity is just one element of a very ambitious long term plan that encompasses so much more than a single game.

Hosted Masternodes

An innovation you choose to ignore but a great one if your an investor that's hits the 20k threshold. As CB now has an MN again he should get it hosted if he can't do it himself

What you choose to ignore is that most folks in this thread aren't braindead paycoiners... they see your ever-shifting story from "Gravity alpha is awesome" to "Gravity is incomplete" to some unspecified long term plan with no details other than vague bullshit the "team" fed you with.

Hosted masternodes is just a ridiculous excuse for the "team" to collect more money for more centralization. That's about as much of an "innovation" as the other PNGs. If they could figure out a way to stake coins or run a masternode with a cold wallet - THAT would be a noteworthy innovation.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:43:19 AM

umm korvas anyone who posts something in disagreement to your views or others will upset others.

Lets recap.

Remember when people focused on xpy showing that garza was telling lies? Ok now that was truth but people were upset... so they were trolls? WTF!!! How can you expose things without people being upset and without being a troll.

What would you call someone that shills endlessly and sucks others in through mindless shill dribble? I'm curious to know what not so nice word you have for the complete spectrum opposite of a troll. Wildshark is an example of this. What would you call that type of shill person?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

umm korvas anyone who posts something in disagreement to your views or others will upset others.

Lets recap.

Remember when people focused on xpy showing that garza was telling lies? Ok now that was truth but people were upset... so they were trolls? WTF!!! How can you expose things without people being upset and without being a troll.

What would you call someone that shills endlessly and sucks others in through mindless shill dribble? I'm curious to know what not so nice word you have for the complete spectrum opposite of a troll. Wildshark is an example of this. What would you call that type of shill person?

I'm guessing he would call that type of person his best friend.

This GAW/XPY/ION group always calls you a troll if you don't 100% agree with what they say or cheerlead their ridiculous ideas. Notice how there is NEVER any constructive criticism that happens in this crew's world? Which is probably why they are always trying to play catch up.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 11:23:20 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:16:04 PM by mprep

Lets recap.

You call this type of person a "promoter"... You seem to miss the point that  ION supporters are not shilling!!! The BCT Trolls that believe the project is a scam are the shillers...

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

You seem to have a grossly mistaken belief that disagreeing with you equals "trolling". Furthermore, you're the one caring so deeply about the "price" despite having stated otherwise... most "trolls" probably don't stand to lose or gain whether it goes up or down since they have not invested in ION nor have shorted it. Other than CB and his masternode of course, which I'm sure is the most beautiful masternode of them all  Grin .

CB said he sold his MN early blaming Wild and myself for a missed opportunity. Your now saying CB does own a node  Grin

Hosted Masternodes

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!
I'll wait till the price rises and dump all them coins.

@CryptoBuds Show proof of your ION Masternode??? release the MN Address and it will show when you started the masternode!!!

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages....

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

At least you've finally admitted that you and your buddies have spent all these months trolling Smiley  and in this time the price has tripled.... Keep up the good work  Grin

You seem to have a grossly mistaken belief that disagreeing with you equals "trolling". Furthermore, you're the one caring so deeply about the "price" despite having stated otherwise... most "trolls" probably don't stand to lose or gain whether it goes up or down since they have not invested in ION nor have shorted it. Other than CB and his masternode of course, which I'm sure is the most beautiful masternode of them all  Grin .

CB said he sold his MN early blaming Wild and myself for a missed opportunity. Your now saying CB does own a node  Grin

Hosted Masternodes

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!

@CryptoBud Show proof of your ION Masternode??? release the MN Address and it will show when you started the masternode!!!

My definition of a Troll is a person who sows discord by starting arguments, upsetting people, posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages....

WildShill, go fuck yourself. Why would I give you my MN address? You constantly lie and never address any points accurately. You are the last person on this planet that I would give my crypto addresses to.

Instead of asking me for my address, why don't you ask your TeamIonomy to release all their addresses for their MN's and the premine. Would be nice to see how many more free coins they produced from the free coins they got from the pre-mine.

And I know you won't do that, so kindly fuck yourself.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:28:45 PM

Hosted Masternodes

@CryptoBud Show proof of your ION Masternode??? release the MN Address and it will show when you started the masternode!!!

WildShill, go fuck yourself. Why would I give you my MN address? You constantly lie and never address any points accurately. You are the last person on this planet that I would give my crypto addresses to.

Instead of asking me for my address, why don't you ask your TeamIonomy to release all their addresses for their MN's and the premine. Would be nice to see how many more free coins they produced from the free coins they got from the pre-mine.

Just glad to see you are an ION bag holder!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

Hosted Masternodes

Just glad to see you are an ION bag holder!!!

And I'm glad to be a part of the most intransparent, centralized, pre-mined coin ever!

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:08:59 PM

Lets recap.

You call this type of person a "promoter"... You seem to miss the point that  ION supporters are not shilling!!! The BCT Trolls that believe the project is a scam are the shillers...

no no. i asked what your word for complete opposite of a troll is. ie your nasty word for fake promoters with bad intentions to trick people into investing is. so what is it?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:48:06 PM

Lets recap.

You call this type of person a "promoter"... You seem to miss the point that  ION supporters are not shilling!!! The BCT Trolls that believe the project is a scam are the shillers...

You state that you're not a shill then you provide a wiki link of a definition that describes you exactly.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:06:24 PM

You state that you're not a shill then you provide a wiki link of a definition that describes you exactly.

Oh wow, that's awesome, you just can't make this shit up - good thing I still get good laughs from anything Paycoin related....  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:17:51 PM

Hosted Masternodes

Stop being lazy and follow the blockchain. That is the point of this. You can spend your time and figure it out. (Just my opinion)
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:09:53 AM

Stop being lazy and follow the blockchain. That is the point of this. You can spend your time and figure it out. (Just my opinion)

Which part of the the blockchain shows the ownership of a masternode? The "team" doesn't even bother to use their gamer incentive address to pay out the weekly bonuses, so sure as shit they are not keeping their masternode accounting neat and tidy so that we could somehow "follow" it, even if we knew the origin of all ionomy funds. Actually it's mathematically almost impossible that they didn't commingle customer funds (e.g. stakers) with ionomy funds at some point.

Again, nice try at deflection, complete fail at thinking everyone else is a braindead paycoiner.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 12:18:47 AM

Again, nice try at deflection, complete fail at thinking everyone else is a braindead paycoiner.
Here's new ION project to help ION developers

Come join the chat for this new investment..
ION Independent DEV sponsoring Board headed by Ionomy Employee
https://ion.community/topic/25/ion-independent-dev-sponsoring-board-headed-by-ionomy-employee/2

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:43:04 AM

Here's new ION project to help ION developers

Come join the chat for this new investment..
ION Independent DEV sponsoring Board headed by Ionomy Employee
https://ion.community/topic/25/ion-independent-dev-sponsoring-board-headed-by-ionomy-employee/2

I'll give wildshark props here for asking the question. See how asking questions gets you called a troll

Quote from: psionic

It's a sad day to see one of supposedly our own infect this forum with the poison of BCT rhetoric. I am insulted by the accusations of Mr. Shark that we are somehow doing something wrong. This project was conceived to help DEVs in our community who's projects were not being supported by anyone. This is not an investment, it is pure goodwill to help others. There is no profit to be made here by the board members. There was nowhere stated that this was an independent team. It was stated that we are going to support independent DEVs. Why should anyone's affiliation with whomever determine their participation in a goodwill project. This attack is all about one person's selfish self centered egotistical self imposed right to think they can have their way in every situation and if they can't get their way, they try to destroy it. IMO Mr. Shark should be censured for this attack on people of goodwill and banned from this forum for breaking the rules of the moderator... This is a pure example of extreme bullying by Mr. Shark on innocent people...

Moderator Announcement:

Please be advised that Doxing, Bulling, Spamming, Excessive Language or Pornographic images will not be tolerated! These posts will be blocked or removed and issued a warning. Continuous abuse of these rules will get you Banned…

Please be respectful!

Thanks and have fun…

If this type of bullying is tolerated here, the Moderator might as well rename this form to BCT ion community.....

All wildshark asked was

Quote from: wildshark
this is a list of the interested so far for the Independent DEV project sponsoring board...

Independent DEV sponsoring board list

ion_psionic
    mrcoins
    woh_jason
    pcminer
    monk
    bige
    broyhill
    bman127
    leojavi2
    oxfordmankimo
    korvas128
    finnster898
    ion_krunz
    ion_huey
    hashling
    blackwolf
    xeohash
    lorddarkhelmet
    ion_ceforce
    silentas
    onetrack

Should ION employee be permitted to head or member of this board that is proving funds to the ION community?

Amazing how quick they are to judge and not consider questions that can give things more impartiality. Better tow the line more sharky and not ask questions... remember they are nice guys so everything must be ok!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:06:03 AM

It's even worse than I thought.  Power trip much? An absolutely pathetic response by ion_psionic for a very valid question to make sure things are on the legal side of things. As much as I hate to say it, but ion_psionic should be thanking WildShill for said question. Sadly in Ionomy land, power goes to the head and valid questions are silenced by paragraphs of laughably threatening verbiage.

A new low has officially been reached. Congratulations ion_psionic for being even more censuring than, dare I say it, Garza himself. Let's just hope Slack doesn't have the "shadow banning" feature that hashtalk had. Lesson learned here? Don't ask valid questions or we will ban you.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:02:38 AM

It's even worse than I thought.  Power trip much? An absolutely pathetic response by ion_psionic for a very valid question to make sure things are on the legal side of things. As much as I hate to say it, but ion_psionic should be thanking WildShill for said question. Sadly in Ionomy land, power goes to the head and valid questions are silenced by paragraphs of laughably threatening verbiage.

A new low has officially been reached. Congratulations ion_psionic for being even more censuring than, dare I say it, Garza himself. Let's just hope Slack doesn't have the "shadow banning" feature that hashtalk had. Lesson learned here? Don't ask valid questions or we will ban you.

You pesky trolls so quick to twist..........

This project was conceived to help DEVs in the ION community who's projects were not being supported by anyone. 

It's not an investment it's a pure goodwill initiative to help this unsupported group.

There is no short term PROFIT to be made here by ANYBODY it's all about helping this group contribute to the Ion ecosystem.

And anyway where's the censorship in what you've read. This is just ion_psionic pissed off with wild. The fact that you read it kinda means that your last point is a bit of a silly one.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: