Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:33:01 PM

Status update:

Quote from: verymuchso@slack today
We have had zero txns that went through and the past 5000 blocks or so where mined by a handful of people. Svante and I decided to remove the last 5000 blocks so that these can be fairly mined by all stake holders.
We currently have the new chain running on the company servers and are performing some tests still.
We are minnig on that chain with the dev accounts which are locked and we will donate back all the mining fees.
Ah great news xD Looks like everything goes according as planned!

New chain ... check!
Only small cirlce(jerk) mining ... check!
No transactions went through ... check!
Decissions made in private by a few people ... check!

Yeah I am 100% sure they will give the mining reward back! SURE! Of course no further explanation was provided on that! They "Donate" the mining fees back? Aha what does that mean? I guess this is just another marketing bs so that it looks like they would care to the outsiders... In reality nothing will be "donated" back to anyone... What happens with the ccex coins? Nobody knows...

Also very nice how new people like Jiddu have to be the bridge between the PUBLIC bitcointalk thread and the PRIVATE slack-circlejerk!

Why would the heatheads state anything public? Nono, no need to!

Where is my fucking btc I withdrawed 2 days ago you scumbags?

EDIT: Also very noticeable how these 2 dickwads can just "decide" to "remove" the last 5000 blocks! Yeah pure blockchain pioneers! Just remember what happened when Ethereum did that due to the DAO! And remember, HEAT "launched" on 18. January, this is still month 1! Here is the scene when they decided to just delete the 5000 blocks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zVsNlEs3kw

Hey Stew, maybe you signed up for the wrong coin? JUdging from your experience you are not in HEAT, because according to this informational piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2fujwxUA-k
There is no waiting time, no account sign-up and it's all very decentralized. It also has advanced features. WITHOUT THE NEED TO DOWNLOAD ENTIRE BLOCKCHAINS!!!!

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

Yeah not sure what is going on. Looks like they "changed" the coin a little bit, or as the heatheads would probably call it, they "IMPROVED" the coin and it has now additional features like:
- Improved unusability
- constant heat value due to disability of sending heat => You never lose heat
- First coin with no (ability to be) mining at all => this is crazy :O
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:35:14 PM

Status update:

We have had zero txns that went through and the past 5000 blocks or so where mined by a handful of people. Svante and I decided to remove the last 5000 blocks so that these can be fairly mined by all stake holders.
We currently have the new chain running on the company servers and are performing some tests still.
We are minnig on that chain with the dev accounts which are locked and we will donate back all the mining fees.

New chain ... check!

Yeah I am 100% sure they will give the mining reward back! SURE! Of course no further explanation was provided on that! They "Donate" the mining fees back? Aha what does that mean? I guess this is just another marketing bs so that it looks like they would care to the outsiders... In reality nothing will be "donated" back to anyone... What happens with the ccex coins? Nobody knows...

Also very nice how new people like Jiddu have to be the bridge between the PUBLIC bitcointalk thread and the PRIVATE slack-circlejerk!

EDIT: Also very noticeable how these 2 dickwads can just "decide" to "remove" the last 5000 blocks! Yeah pure blockchain pioneers! Just remember what happened when Ethereum did that due to the DAO! And remember, HEAT "launched" on 18. January, this is still month 1! Here is the scene when they decided to just delete the 5000 blocks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zVsNlEs3kw

Hey Stew, maybe you signed up for the wrong coin? JUdging from your experience you are not in HEAT, because according to this informational piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2fujwxUA-k
There is no waiting time, no account sign-up and it's all very decentralized. It also has advanced features. WITHOUT THE NEED TO DOWNLOAD ENTIRE BLOCKCHAINS!!!!

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

Yeah not sure what is going on. Looks like they "changed" the coin a little bit, or as the heatheads would probably call it, they "IMPROVED" the coin and it has now additional features like:
- Improved unusability

On the bright side: No inflation. In fact no deflation as well.

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:36:48 PM

To find and fix the forging and related transaction throughput issues, the next release will roll the network back to block 45000 and only dev accounts forging is allowed. Forging rewards are set to 0 until global forging is again allowed. Focus on this release is set on first enabling transactions in the p2p network and enabling both AE trading and working transactions for 3rd party exchangers. This allows HEAT token usage while giving us resources to track and fix the forging / forking issues in the next days and enable forging rewards when the network is ready for that.

There were practically no transactions going through in the last 5000 blocks, so the only effect that has will be on removing the forging rewards unfairly concentrated for a few accounts only due to technical issues.

Any forging rewards accumulating to dev accounts at any phase - although set to 0 for now - will be donated back to the community later.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

StewieG

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:39:08 PM

Status update:

New chain ... check!

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

- Improved unusability

On the bright side: No inflation. In fact no deflation as well.

LOCK 'EM UP!!!
Yeah this is revolutionary! This picture sums up the whole heat project: xD

So epic! Just a bunch of blabla in order to sum up the most amount of money possible!
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

Svante, your response regarding the c-cex coins is needed.
This fundamental matter must be openly addressed and clarified.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

To find and fix the forging and related transaction throughput issues, the next release will roll the network back to block 45000 and only dev accounts forging is allowed. Forging rewards are set to 0 until global forging is again allowed. Focus on this release is set on first enabling transactions in the p2p network and enabling both AE trading and working transactions for 3rd party exchangers. This allows HEAT token usage while giving us resources to track and fix the forging / forking issues in the next days and enable forging rewards when the network is ready for that.

There were practically no transactions going through in the last 5000 blocks, so the only effect that has will be on removing the forging rewards unfairly concentrated for a few accounts only due to technical issues.

Any forging rewards accumulating to dev accounts at any phase - although set to 0 for now - will be donated back to the community later.

And how will that be done huh? Will there be a donation to the HEAT Ledger Community LIMITED? Fuck you and your scam. This is so ridiculous right now. People are complaining, you are not processing payouts. No communication whatsoever. 1 Month is almost over, still there is no coin. C-CEX was right dropping your shitcoin.
Just admit it guys, you fucked up the whole thing and can't figure out what amount to send to which person and now try to cover things up. Just give us our money back.

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

StewieG

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:46:18 PM

How about we just make a centralized exchange with a mysql databse like poloniex and give it a coin like they have like bitmark, but  instead of Bitmark we call it heat? Seriously, what would be the difference?

And where is my fucking withdrawal? I withdrew 0.35BTC 2 days ago? Where is it, I am waiting?

And donated back? How much are we talking about? How will it be "donated" back?

I also would love to hear alcurex and ccex on that. Like their real opinion, not that fake blabla like we are excited to add heat blabla... Nono their REAL opinion!
StewieG

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:47:24 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 11:00:20 PM by StewieG

Dude I told you if you ask nice they will not answer anything! use the red big letters and call heat scam or lock em up! Or use this one from now one:

See I complain and look what happens, the Savage posts in here. I know, he provided a very poor response again, but this is the best you will get.. We already know this... These guys don't care about you, they only care about collecting money! That is where you have to start! There are only a few reasons why they would answer:

1. It will make them direct cash. (look how they posted before the ICO, they answered every question)
2. They will only respond when their response will make them look good! (When they make a big announcement)
3. They will only respond when they can prevent more harm.(aka make you stop writing big red letters)

There is no other reason for them to respond to your questions. Before the IPO will start they will start responding to question in here again, because of reason nr.1! The ccex issue does not meet any of the criterias why they would respond! My bitcoin withdrawal does not meet any of the criterias why they would respond!
Fuck these assholes!

memberberry

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 11:00:22 PM

Dude I told you if you ask nice they will not answer anything! use the red big letters and call heat scam or lock em up! Or use this one from now one:

See I complain and look what happens, the Savage posts in here. I know, he provided a very poor response again, but this is the best you will get.. We already know this...

Actually the picture misses the fact that their blockchain is supposed to scale simply by putting more RAM into it. But who cares, no one will ever use this shit for anything else but withdrawal.

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:04:07 PM

well that's my point i have missed out on it and now i will even more, Im just venting I know it is a ton of work to get this all going I just need to earn as many heat as possible to get back on track. I will be taking donations from all of those that were able to forge and the ones that just dont want their heat anymore lol I will take them with a smile send all deposits kindly to #16464052521864144945  thanks and have a great day I know some of you are holding heavy it wont hurt to send a few lol
StewieG

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:10:09 PM

See I complain and look what happens, the Savage posts in here. I know, he provided a very poor response again, but this is the best you will get.. We already know this...

Actually the picture misses the fact that their blockchain is supposed to scale simply by putting more RAM into it. But who cares, no one will ever use this shit for anything else but withdrawal.

LOCK 'EM UP!!!
Their "blockchain" ... "scale"... right now this is not a blockchain! I would just put it offline! Yes the whole thing! Everything else is irresponsible! Get the accounts and their values that exist right now. Make a centralized exchange with HEAT/BTC market. Make a fair buy wall. Pay out everybody who wants out! Develop in the background until this bull is ready, then relaunch! And stop lying all the time!
StewieG

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:13:49 PM

well that's my point i have missed out on it and now i will even more, Im just venting I know it is a ton of work to get this all going I just need to earn as many heat as possible to get back on track. I will be taking donations from all of those that were able to forge and the ones that just dont want their heat anymore lol I will take them with a smile send all deposits kindly to #16464052521864144945  thanks and have a great day I know some of you are holding heavy it wont hurt to send a few lol
What? Is this idiot serious?
"I will just take any donation... Send me you heat if you don't want it anymore... I will take it with a smile..."
 WHAT??? You do realize that we didn't buy in with monopoly money here do you? (Even though we received monopoly money back) Who is this dickwad? Is this you "I move nothing" movecrypto? Or is it a "hype all the things "crapsy sockpuppet trying to be funny? Or is it our "nothing at stake" guy Airgonomike?
StewieG

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:41:30 PM

Here is another one! I could go n for days xD LMAO xD xD

memberberry

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 11:58:55 PM

hAhaha this one got me laughing. The best thing about all of this is the arrogant way they present themselves in. I still wonder why they stick around? Do they actually think they can Scam the people a second time with their IPO? They better get to their hiding spot in Thailand quick, people are getting angrier by the day.

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

StewieG

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:06:52 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 12:47:57 AM by StewieG

hAhaha this one got me laughing. The best thing about all of this is the arrogant way they present themselves in. I still wonder why they stick around? Do they actually think they can Scam the people a second time with their IPO? They better get to their hiding spot in Thailand quick, people are getting angrier by the day.

LOCK 'EM UP!!!

Yeah I came here because of the lies, but I stayed because of the arrogance! xD
5000Blocks at a bloktime of 25seconds? This thing gets rolled back 34 hours? This means it will be rolled back to block ~40k? Heatwallet.com seems to be continueing at 45k? 34hours? looks like this is not 5000 blocks rolled back...

45001    3083464959454801718    2017-02-14 00:02:07    2898601473431954685    0    + 0.00000000  HEAT    + 0.00000000  HEAT    + 0.00000000  HEAT    + 0.00000000  HEAT
45000    17018845153942770285    2017-02-13 16:42:53    2898601473431954685    0    + 0.00000000  HEAT    + 0.00000000  HEAT    + 4.00000000  HEAT    + 4.00000000  HEAT

Do I need to do my withdrawal again now? Well I guess I will be ignored again...

Edit: A2A still not working, says "Insufficient balance"... You just have to love it...
Edit2: Oh wait, after a little reload it says I now have 0 heat... ANDDD IT'S GONE!
Edit3: Nope just looks like the heatwallet.com gets restarted AGAIN...
Edit4: Still says insufficient balance...
rnr

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:40:56 AM

Don´t feed (quote, answer, discuss with) the trolls. Just ignore them:

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:57:28 AM

I have suggestion, lock this thread and start a new moderated one, delete all fud posts, BUT, copy all deleted posts to an unmoderated 'trash' thread. That way nothing is censored, but the main thread is easier to read. Only objections to moderated threads is censorship, but if all deleted posts are still viewable in another place nobody can complain.
StewieG

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

I have suggestion, lock this thread and start a new moderated one, delete all fud posts, BUT, copy all deleted posts to an unmoderated 'trash' thread. That way nothing is censored, but the main thread is easier to read. Only objections to moderated threads is censorship, but if all deleted posts are still viewable in another place nobody can complain.
Here is my suggestion, let's keep this thread and anyone who wants to have a new thread can go and create a new thread and post into the new thread? Sounds like a good idea! I like this thread, just because some people want to censor this thread we should not allow it! This is a perfectly fine thread! Every coin gets the community it deserves! Heat community consists of a bunch of motherfuckers that don't take heat seriously and make fun of it whenever they can by cheering whenever they fuck up! AND then there is StewieG and memberberry that see things realistically!
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:12:41 AM

Here is my suggestion, let's keep this thread and anyone who wants to have a new thread can go and create a new thread and post into the new thread? Sounds like a good idea! I like this thread, just because some people want to censor this thread we should not allow it! This is a perfectly fine thread!

Yes, that would work also, make this the 'trash' thread and start a new moderated thread elsewhere.  

I don't like censorship, but what's happening here is pointless now. If stewie makes any good points and valid criticism nobody sees anymore coz he's too verbose, and most have him on ignore, but if he makes a succinct critique in a moderated thread it should, and would, stay imo.

I just want more effective thread

StewieG

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:26:24 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 02:55:34 AM by StewieG

Here is my suggestion, let's keep this thread and anyone who wants to have a new thread can go and create a new thread and post into the new thread? Sounds like a good idea! I like this thread, just because some people want to censor this thread we should not allow it! This is a perfectly fine thread!

Yes, that would work also, make this the 'trash' thread and start a new moderated thread elsewhere.  

I don't like censorship, but what's happening here is pointless now. If stewie makes any good points and valid criticism nobody sees anymore coz he's too verbose, and most have him on ignore, but if he makes a succinct critique in a moderated thread it should, and would, stay imo.

I just want more effective thread

HEy cool look somebody already made a new moderated OFFICIAL HEAT LEDGER BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789443.new#new

Let's all join!
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: