Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 07:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:14:43 PM

7 days left in the sale and 42.87BTC on 200BTC invested. I'm not a mathematician but I know that means we have 157.13BTC still needed. That's an average of 22.44BTC needed per day.  Im seriously going to be ticked off if it does not make it but waves can take in thousands of BTC with just promises. That would be depressing.
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:44:56 PM

But now I see if it dont reach 200 btc it wont be real. Like jewels wont happen. I think I need to pass because it wont make it. I think its impossible unless a big whale comes and buys it because people who want to invest will not wait. they will just invest but only 41.9 btc invested so far and a thread for weeks. If people support this then it could have 100's of btc already like most other icos.

You know with people like you it's mind boggling to me how the fuck you think it's raised even 1 BTC if people thought like you. "Gee, this is a great project with 0 BTC invested, oh but it's goal is 200 BTC? Well shit, it'll never reach that given it's at 0 right now guess I'll pass" and then it stays at 0 BTC. I think it's becoming my daily motto to say at least once a day that reading BCT lowers my IQ.

Not to mention Jewels won't happen if it's not reached? What the fuck are you on about Huh ? The dev has said so many times and it's even in the OP that....
If at the end even after factoring in outside investments we have a budget less than $120,000 USD we will first seek to establish a new roadmap for development based on the available budget. Once we know this, we will then publish this information publicly and allow those who invested to vote weighted by their investment on whether we should proceed. If the majority votes "no" implying that they wish to be refunded then Jewels project will not proceed and we will begin the process of issuing a refund of all BTC. On the contrary, if the majority votes "yes" implying they wish to proceed despite the change in timeline which likely implies delayed schedules we will continue distribution and proceed with Jewels as intended.

So even if we miss the 120k they want and the investors still want the team to continue, they're doing the project. You reading right mate?

You dont need to be so bitchey. I understand it takes time but this sale has been on for a while and its still not close to being sold out. I want to see it get its goal so im still investing tomorrow but I hope others do too so its not a big waste of time.
Tacalt

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:47:49 PM

But now I see if it dont reach 200 btc it wont be real. Like jewels wont happen. I think I need to pass because it wont make it. I think its impossible unless a big whale comes and buys it because people who want to invest will not wait. they will just invest but only 41.9 btc invested so far and a thread for weeks. If people support this then it could have 100's of btc already like most other icos.

You know with people like you it's mind boggling to me how the fuck you think it's raised even 1 BTC if people thought like you. "Gee, this is a great project with 0 BTC invested, oh but it's goal is 200 BTC? Well shit, it'll never reach that given it's at 0 right now guess I'll pass" and then it stays at 0 BTC. I think it's becoming my daily motto to say at least once a day that reading BCT lowers my IQ.

Not to mention Jewels won't happen if it's not reached? What the fuck are you on about Huh ? The dev has said so many times and it's even in the OP that....
If at the end even after factoring in outside investments we have a budget less than $120,000 USD we will first seek to establish a new roadmap for development based on the available budget. Once we know this, we will then publish this information publicly and allow those who invested to vote weighted by their investment on whether we should proceed. If the majority votes "no" implying that they wish to be refunded then Jewels project will not proceed and we will begin the process of issuing a refund of all BTC. On the contrary, if the majority votes "yes" implying they wish to proceed despite the change in timeline which likely implies delayed schedules we will continue distribution and proceed with Jewels as intended.

So even if we miss the 120k they want and the investors still want the team to continue, they're doing the project. You reading right mate?

You dont need to be so bitchey. I understand it takes time but this sale has been on for a while and its still not close to being sold out. I want to see it get its goal so im still investing tomorrow but I hope others do too so its not a big waste of time.

Sorry, it's my natural attitude towards people on these forums since it seems so many people here are lazy and incapable of thinking for themselves and just want to follow the trends and hope that some how makes them rich. A perfect example is those who invested heavy into Waves thinking some how they would become over night millionaires and look where it's at now  Roll Eyes

The situation you proposed reminded me of the chicken-egg scenario with new exchanges. Nobody wants to use (ignoring trust) because they have no volume, but because nobody uses them they have no volume. Here, people have said other than yourself they don't want to invest because it's not close to the target, but if everyone thought like that nothing would be invested so far lol
DU30

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:54:41 PM

Sorry, it's my natural attitude towards people on these forums since it seems so many people here are lazy and incapable of thinking for themselves and just want to follow the trends and hope that some how makes them rich. A perfect example is those who invested heavy into Waves thinking some how they would become over night millionaires and look where it's at now  Roll Eyes

The situation you proposed reminded me of the chicken-egg scenario with new exchanges. Nobody wants to use (ignoring trust) because they have no volume, but because nobody uses them they have no volume. Here, people have said other than yourself they don't want to invest because it's not close to the target, but if everyone thought like that nothing would be invested so far lol

I know and that's why im investing tomorrow regardless.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

43 btc is not that bad. I've seen ico's sell 100's of btc in the last 24 hours alone and something tells me this is going to be no exception so dont worry people. Just go with the flow, ride the waves and chill for the next seven days.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:43:26 AM

Reminder as a few people have asked about it, it takes 3 confirmations before your deposit will show up on your wallet page! We have updated the opening post to make this more clear and  hopefully less confusing for our investors.

GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:18:39 AM

People seem to enjoy the content updates. Here's a preview of a new premium weapon skin that will be added to Apex later tonight.

The weapon skin will be able to be applied to both blades and swords using premium currency. Heroes will obtain these looks at a later date and will be purchased using jewels. They have no effect on your characters strength but they sure make you look 'pretty' Smiley

This looks pretty awesome nice job Chris. How big do you expect your team to be in terms of asset artists when you're starting development on Rebirth?

Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:32:15 AM

People seem to enjoy the content updates. Here's a preview of a new premium weapon skin that will be added to Apex later tonight.

The weapon skin will be able to be applied to both blades and swords using premium currency. Heroes will obtain these looks at a later date and will be purchased using jewels. They have no effect on your characters strength but they sure make you look 'pretty' Smiley

This looks pretty awesome nice job Chris. How big do you expect your team to be in terms of asset artists when you're starting development on Rebirth?

Are investors going to be able to claim a cool looking item like that in Heroes? I think that would be awesome if possible Cheesy maybe 1 color for ICO investors and another color sold in Jewels shop for Heroes when added? Grin Grin
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:15:07 AM

Are investors going to be able to claim a cool looking item like that in Heroes? I think that would be awesome if possible Cheesy maybe 1 color for ICO investors and another color sold in Jewels shop for Heroes when added? Grin Grin

i would like this , but probably would just sell my item to another player because i dont have time to play with work. that is small reward for ico investors , i am sure item will be rare if there are many players and few investors.
Tacalt

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:11:15 AM

i would like this , but probably would just sell my item to another player because i dont have time to play with work. that is small reward for ico investors , i am sure item will be rare if there are many players and few investors.

I don't see this as a very sensible idea since I don't think many investors would take advantage of it (people are lazy). What I would like to see as a plus maybe is maybe a small credit to the Jewels shop for some free in-game content/skins. That way the devs don't need to waste time developing something specifically for us but if we decide to spend time and play Heroes we can at least have a few items while doing so. I'm sure most of us work full time jobs at least I do so we won't have the time to farm out strong characters, but at least we can look cool? Tongue
joninoakland

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:08:48 AM

http://i.epvpimg.com/W2Z4f.gif

I don't see this as a very sensible idea since I don't think many investors would take advantage of it (people are lazy). What I would like to see as a plus maybe is maybe a small credit to the Jewels shop for some free in-game content/skins. That way the devs don't need to waste time developing something specifically for us but if we decide to spend time and play Heroes we can at least have a few items while doing so. I'm sure most of us work full time jobs at least I do so we won't have the time to farm out strong characters, but at least we can look cool? Tongue

Not gonna lie.  it looks quite badass. Smiley

Looking forward to you reaching the community about your project!
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:05:27 AM

Which community are you talking about??  Huh They are already reaching out to the bitcoin community here...
Tacalt

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:43:54 AM

Which community are you talking about??  Huh They are already reaching out to the bitcoin community here...

Possibly means the people on Beyond Bitcoin that's quite a few investors that may be hearing about Jewels for the first time.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:57:51 AM

The red trust ponzi scammer out here talking nonsense, thank you for my late night laugh pal. Funniest of the day. It wouldn't take long for a moderator account to be returned to the staff member of such a massive gaming forum but whatever floats your boat.

You should load up the game and have a play around, my bet is you will like it and not only that you can also see how cool it is and you won't be butthurt coming back in a few weeks when you knew you could have been involved but missed the train.

My first and last response to you, I hope I can return you from the darkside.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:43:43 AM

Ready to start Slackin'?

We now have a Slack you can come join and talk to us in! The opening post has been edited at the bottom to now include the link to our slack or to sign up simply visit https://jewels-slack.herokuapp.com/ and you'll be able to join. We're still making minor tweaks but we encourage all of our users to pop in and say hello.

See you on Slack!

That is good you listened to the community and got a slack ready. i will join to show my support and see whats up others should do the same.

I must remember to check the dev team recent posts before posting in future. I'm now off for the night but I will join up tomorrow, see you there.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:59:06 AM

I just joined the Slack channel as well, Smiley. Going to follow along and see what all comes up.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:11:06 AM

I just joined the Slack channel as well, Smiley. Going to follow along and see what all comes up.

so far so good we have 11members   Roll Eyes i dont doubt that will raise significantly during the week and we will be able to start a small crypto guild and get our ass whipped by the pros, all is fun in love and war though. would you join a crypto guild and how about everyone else?? do you think that should be the next step or do we need to learn more before starting one. newbie level 15 here  Cheesy
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:27:40 AM

very nyce prject. i watch with awkward eye and invest many etc profit to this.

You watch with an awkward eye? hahaha.

You do realize you can only invest Bitcoin into this project currently right?

You don't pay enough.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:02:27 AM

So we have a dudey little countdown timer until the end of the sale.

That is a cool addition. I see you have started a slack now as well so I will take a look a little later after my breakfast.

MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:18:11 AM

The slack is looking much better today now that it's been filling up. Lets try and get 50 people in there by the end of today. All we need to do is keep reminding people to join on the thread, maybe keep it bumped on every page and it should fill up pretty fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: