Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:15:16 PM

Why such a huge spread for level 1-109 then a small spread from 110-129 and 131+

The new players have no chance against a level 100.

Leveling is not very hard. Level 130 would take a couple of days for most players. Generally speaking anyone in the lower level brackets is going to be a high level player with strong gear who has made a dedicated character just to win those tournaments. Also worth noting that because we only run the brackets if more than 3 players qualify, splitting into smaller groups is un-advisable both because of the increased possible rewards being distributed as well as the increased likelyhood of the bracket not even running due to not enough players of a specific level/class signed up.

Generally speaking level 70 takes about a hour, level 100 maybe 2-3 hours and 130 you could probably grind out in about 12 hours of playing. Past that is when things are slowed down.

In conquer there are two rebirths (resets your level to 15, mix and match skills from other classes or unlock bonus ones for your class) and after 2nd reborn exp rate drops to 1/3. There is also a reincarnation system that lets ppl continue lowering their level to 15 repeatedly but they do not get extra stats for doing so.

Ok I understand it better now. How many levels are there or does it run forever.

Max level is 140.
2x Rebirth (sets your lvl to 15 and 1/3 exp rate once 2nd reborn)
Reincarnate has no limits and is faster because you bounce back to previous level once you reach 110

Gotcha. Thanks again for helping me to understand.

I'm a little confused.. probably because I'm not that high level yet but when you rebirth you said it lets you change classes so does that mean you get to keep all the skills from the previous class? That sounds pretty crazy. What is the purpose of reincarnating if you don't get extra stats?

Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 08:20:05 PM

I'm a little confused.. probably because I'm not that high level yet but when you rebirth you said it lets you change classes so does that mean you get to keep all the skills from the previous class? That sounds pretty crazy. What is the purpose of reincarnating if you don't get extra stats?

Reincarnating drops your 'first' class.

Example: Trojan-Trojan-Trojan reincarnates as an archer, they are now Trojan-Trojan-Archer with the appropriate skills... They could then re-incarnate again as archer and would be Trojan-Archer-Archer.

It lets you completely re-build your character's skill tree without having to make a completely new one. It requires a special item to be reincarnated which can be obtained by spending jewels or using points earned in-game (from horse racing or from pvp events).

When reborning you only keep a few special skills. For example trojans have an XP skill called cyclone. When activated the character moves and attacks faster. That skill is kept regardless of what class they reborn too so you could then have an archer with that skill (very useful for hunting monsters due to the increased movespeed).

Alternatively if you plan to keep the same class, you unlock bonus 'pure' skills. Warrior-Warrior-Warrior for example gains a skill that allows them to use a shield and 2h weapon at the same time.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:31:15 PM

Example: Trojan-Trojan-Trojan reincarnates as an archer, they are now Trojan-Trojan-Archer with the appropriate skills... They could then re-incarnate again as archer and would be Trojan-Archer-Archer.

It lets you completely re-build your character's skill tree without having to make a completely new one. It requires a special item to be reincarnated which can be obtained by spending jewels or using points earned in-game (from horse racing or from pvp events).

When reborning you only keep a few special skills. For example trojans have an XP skill called cyclone. When activated the character moves and attacks faster. That skill is kept regardless of what class they reborn too so you could then have an archer with that skill (very useful for hunting monsters due to the increased movespeed).

Alternatively if you plan to keep the same class, you unlock bonus 'pure' skills. Warrior-Warrior-Warrior for example gains a skill that allows them to use a shield and 2h weapon at the same time.

Oh damn! That warrior thing sounds pretty cool since I'm playing one Grin is it difficult balancing all those combinations? Seems like it would be. Do you think you will be using a similar system in Rebirth?

Menereron

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:17:56 PM

Hey dev, is there somewhere I can read about all the classes skills and which ones you keep on your site? Do you have any recommendations for us newer players?
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:19:56 PM

Are you investing and have you sent in your btc yet?

As I explained, I'm seating on the fence. I don't think the project will work with only 40BTC funding and it would be pointless to contribute unless I'm confident the project will have enough funding so my approach is wait and see. And I'm sure many potential investors think the same way, that's probably why the ICO doesn't progress much. Making the 200 BTC target a condition for the ICO to end removes the incentive to wait.

It has almost 45 btc now. If you believe in Chris and his ability then you invest. If you don't then you walk.

I have now seen two decent projects tonight, way to go Jewels team yours is the best because of your transparency. This is what crypto is about, real world use, gambling+gaming = a soon to be very popular coin.

I am going to do some digging into this like I am sure has already been done but once I have, I will be investing assuming it is as good as first impression.

Check this space........

I dont think I could've said it better.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:24:02 PM

Guys are you playing on Apex or testing out Heroes even if it will reset when ICO ends?
 I'll be online in 20 min or so and I registered on both servers, anyone around?
Altitude

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:28:08 PM

Guys are you playing on Apex or testing out Heroes even if it will reset when ICO ends?

Not able to play myself now but later tonight maybe.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
userpacman1

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:37:30 PM

I'm in Eu, try post here. I'll join you if I'll still be awake.
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:43:48 PM

What level are you and how long have you been playing for?
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:52:40 PM

Created my own account to try the game but no longer works for wife or myself. When the game is started and we enter our login details and click enter it clicks then just sits @ that same screen (no matter how long you wait). esc still brings up the exit dialog so not sure whats up.
Altitude

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:55:42 PM

Created my own account to try the game but no longer works for wife or myself. When the game is started and we enter our login details and click enter it clicks then just sits @ that same screen (no matter how long you wait). esc still brings up the exit dialog so not sure whats up.

Did you try chat live with the customer service. I think you can get a faster response there then here.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 09:57:54 PM

Hey dev, is there somewhere I can read about all the classes skills and which ones you keep on your site? Do you have any recommendations for us newer players?

Will leave it to Pro4Never to link you to the references about skills and classes, however as for recommendation it depends really on what you want your end class or play style to be. Once you know your end class there are some favorable paths that people tend to go for example if you want to end Trojan most people tend to go Water-Warrior-Trojan. Warrior is a very common middle rebirth class because of how strong the skill "Reflect" is which is a random chance to negate incoming damage. To sum it up for you

Trojans - are high dps beserkers
Warriors - are sort of like bruisers (decent damage, but more tanky then trojans)
Archers - are utility based (stun locking / cc)
Water Taoists - are utility / support mages
Fire Taoists - are ranged mages with a consistent damage out put

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 10:11:37 PM

It's possible that the an anti-virus is blocking the hook in the client which allows you to connect to our servers. Are you using one and if so can you try it after disabling it? Also what server are you trying to log into? There was a patch for Heroes released today and Heroes being in public beta is not yet online 24/7

Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 10:19:49 PM

Will leave it to Pro4Never to link you to the references about skills and classes, however as for recommendation it depends really on what you want your end class or play style to be. Once you know your end class there are some favorable paths that people tend to go for example if you want to end Trojan most people tend to go Water-Warrior-Trojan. Warrior is a very common middle rebirth class because of how strong the skill "Reflect" is which is a random chance to negate incoming damage. To sum it up for you

Trojans - are high dps beserkers
Warriors - are sort of like bruisers (decent damage, but more tanky then trojans)
Archers - are utility based (stun locking / cc)
Water Taoists - are utility / support mages
Fire Taoists - are ranged mages with a consistent damage out put

To add onto this, Heroes introduces 2 new classes, monks and ninjas. It also introduces new 'pure skills' for players who want to stick with the same class and adds the reincarnation system so players can re-work their previous lives.

Monks

Primary Uses
-Interrupting agile enemies (lower damage but slight stun allowing for combos or allies to help)
-Cleansing negative effects from allies (remove poison, shackle, etc)
-Buffing allies (elemental resistance, bonus crit chance)
-Pure skill (soul shackle) locks down enemy ghosts making them unable to be revived or move

Ninjas
Primary Uses
-Cursing enemies with poisons (reducing hp over time, blocking healing, knocking down flying targets)
-Focuses on picking off low health or low defense targets (weak vs tanks)
-Pure skill (counter-kill) randomly teleports behind someone who attacked you dealing damage and then returning you to your initial location.
Altitude

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:23:59 PM

So much to take in. Will there be a wiki to keep track of everything?

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:29:31 PM

i'll join too later.
MarkBM

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:43:00 PM

i'll join too later.

Is there finally going to be a crypto guild?
userpacman1

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:04:04 PM

What level are you and how long have you been playing for?

I used to play Conquer with my friends at least ten years ago, on TQ servers if i remember correctly.
I did register on Heroes and Apex server two days ago, after reading about this IPO. As soon as I realized it was the old game we used to play (with better graphics) I could not miss it.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:04:24 PM

It's possible that the an anti-virus is blocking the hook in the client which allows you to connect to our servers. Are you using one and if so can you try it after disabling it? Also what server are you trying to log into? There was a patch for Heroes released today and Heroes being in public beta is not yet online 24/7

Pretty sure im just having a compat issue. Well after a little poking around on the pc its a compat issue with also win 8 hiding the inet connect pref for the prog from me :p

But on a side note would it be possible to add a magnet download for both apex and heroes? (you have highspeed & lowspeed but theres a lot of us that like to go through tor. Better speed etc)
userpacman1

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:06:33 PM

Pretty sure im just having a compat issue. Well after a little poking around on the pc its a compat issue with also win 8 hiding the inet connect pref for the prog from me :p

But on a side note would it be possible to add a magnet download for both apex and heroes? (you have highspeed & lowspeed but theres a lot of us that like to go through tor. Better speed etc)

AVG antivirus prevented me from running Conquer on a Win 7 x64 laptop. Other antivirus didn't. Not sure if it can help  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: