Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:42:39 AM

How I wish I can get rich thru earning bitcoins. But I only have few bitcoins invested to my simple trading. I hope I can get a jackpot on an alt that will rise to more than ten times the current price.
Sometimes when you're lucky you buy altcoin that will have an exorbitant price when pump. I bought a doge a few years ago at a price of 20 satoshi and a pump price of up to 80 satoshi and that is my biggest advantage.
Waiting is really worth it in trading altcoins. However, it has a risk of course. Yet,  Investing in altcoins is the best and easiest to do to become rich in digital currency.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:45:27 AM

I'm not sure that those bitcoin holders who have few coins can get rich a lot. Yes, the price is growing, but not so fast to get rich having one or two bitcoins. This will only earn the rich

I don't get what you are saying but I do know that you are saying that having a few bitcoins will not make someone rich which is really true, the price may increase but it will not change the fact that your bitcoin will stay stagnant if you will do nothing with it. If you are a trader, you may earn some profit, but it will not make you rich.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:51:49 AM

How I wish I can get rich thru earning bitcoins. But I only have few bitcoins invested to my simple trading. I hope I can get a jackpot on an alt that will rise to more than ten times the current price.
Altcoin trading has a lot of surprises if you're smart in choosing altcoin sometimes altcoin you buy can pump up to several times and make you get rich suddenly

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:35:33 AM

Altcoin trading has a lot of surprises if you're smart in choosing altcoin sometimes altcoin you buy can pump up to several times and make you get rich suddenly
You don't have to necessarily be smart, just look in the right places and get in with the right communities and you're able to easily get a lot of money off of other people making noise.
It comes down to timing and it isn't a constant thing, but when you see an alt getting shilled you can expect it to go +50% easy. You might get +20%-30% if you get in late, but never get greedy and never be afraid to sell. They're always looking to pump something, and when it gets pumped, it goes high.
rebakela

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:37:47 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins. To get rich through bitcoin I think you should have a pretty high volume of bitcoins and have bought them on early stages when the price was really cheap and most of people were skeptic if the bitcoin will rise in the future or not. I know people that bitcoin has made them a little profit but also helped them to know more people.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

You don't have to necessarily be smart, just look in the right places and get in with the right communities and you're able to easily get a lot of money off of other people making noise.
It comes down to timing and it isn't a constant thing, but when you see an alt getting shilled you can expect it to go +50% easy. You might get +20%-30% if you get in late, but never get greedy and never be afraid to sell. They're always looking to pump something, and when it gets pumped, it goes high.
I agree. In bitcoin or getting rich with bitcoins or any kind of field that you want to get rich, you don't need to be smart just to tell other or show that you can rich with that because the only thing you need is consistency and determination and discipline, if you have those three then you could possibly get rich if you focus on the field that you want to like in bitcoin.
cemploek

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:39:24 AM

I've made some decent profits with Bitcoin but nowhere near enough for me to be rich. my dream is also getting rich with bitcoins and it's really hard to do that and you need hard work, same as work on real life, it is just the reality but you just need a little patient if you have invested some money in bitcoin, you just have to wait for some time
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:49:39 AM

I've made some decent profits with Bitcoin but nowhere near enough for me to be rich. my dream is also getting rich with bitcoins and it's really hard to do that and you need hard work, same as work on real life, it is just the reality but you just need a little patient if you have invested some money in bitcoin, you just have to wait for some time
That is the essence of investing. Patience will definitely payoff in the long run, given the history of how bitcoin's price has increased significantly over the years. If we just keep what we have and continue to earn a little on the side, I am sure that is going to amount to something bigger. Even if it doesn't make us rich, it will definitely be a big help financially.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:59:47 AM

Sometimes when you're lucky you buy altcoin that will have an exorbitant price when pump. I bought a doge a few years ago at a price of 20 satoshi and a pump price of up to 80 satoshi and that is my biggest advantage.
yes luck is also important but if you have good study about some alt coin, because there are so many altcoin who have good potential to increase its price. so you need a good study, experience and skill also so as to get benefit from such alt coins.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:53:00 AM

yes luck is also important but if you have good study about some alt coin, because there are so many altcoin who have good potential to increase its price. so you need a good study, experience and skill also so as to get benefit from such alt coins.
Experience and skills can be earn, you have to try hard to be skillful and everyone starts with a failure before we reach a good level where our skills will improved. Altcoin trading is more risky than bitcoin trading so it is need to be more knowledgeable since every decision you will make is very crucial for your success.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

Knowledge is power so if you keep on gaining knowledge related to the altcoin markets then it can give you really good profits no doubt its risky to make money from altcoin trading but after doing good study and research I think things will get much easier for you.
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:32:58 PM

I am not dreaming to get rich with bitcoin but I am trying to collect as many coins as possible at a moment and will save it for future and if luck favors me and if price goes in millions in future then the bitcoins that I would be holding can surely make me rich in future.

axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

I am not dreaming to get rich with bitcoin but I am trying to collect as many coins as possible at a moment and will save it for future and if luck favors me and if price goes in millions in future then the bitcoins that I would be holding can surely make me rich in future.

I don't think that the price of bitcoins will get into millions in future but its good to collect as many coins as possible so even if the price doesn't reach to the moon still you can make good money if you have higher amount of bitcoins.
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

Nobody knew that it would be worth so years ago.In the same way, no one knows what the price will be five years from now.No one can guarantee that Btc will become very rich in the future with this logic in mind.I can say that it will be valued more than now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:18:54 PM

Im looking forward to become rich with bitcoins...I try my best and manage my time to learn and understand more about this bitcoin.
Hold the coins and you just might get rich with Bitcoins.
I think holding bitcoin will not make you rich if you use is a small capital, you have to have a big capital. So when bitcoin prices go up. The profits you get will be huge But the risk will also be greater
Yes ,the risk will be big if you have a big capital however by scattering those amounts in many different wallet you have a higher chance of lessing the risk of it unless bitcoins drop unexpectedly in the future (Nothing is Sure what may possible events will happen).
No matter how small is your capital you can make it big if you take some risk in legit ways and smart investing .
I disagree about the last part, the size of your capital is critical, the smaller your capital is the greater the risk you need to take to make any significant amount of money at all, on the other hand if you have a large capital then you don’t need to take as much risks and it is way easier to make money.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:22:58 PM

Nobody knew that it would be worth so years ago.In the same way, no one knows what the price will be five years from now.No one can guarantee that Btc will become very rich in the future with this logic in mind.I can say that it will be valued more than now.

The price of bitcoins will be definitely higher in next couple of years but cannot predict what will be the exact  price it will hold and if your intention is to become rich with bitcoins then you should try to accumulate as many coins as possible.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

If majority of the bitcoin enthusiast are believing Bitcoin in the end will become 20,000$ all bitcoin holders or fanatic will surely instantly millionaire in bitcoin world.  But this time I got my earnings in signature and most of my profit came from doing trade in the market.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:16:26 PM

Dreaming of being rich in bitcoin will still be a dream if you won't do any action to make it happen. Of course being rich is great, however, for me what's important is I'm earning it with mostly just using my time and effort as investment. I think it is safe to say the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is the dream that almost all of us have.

Huge amount of earnings are useless if you do spend more of it than saving trust me. I believe that what OP is trying to say is to earn little by little show ly and keep savong it till we get a much higher price of bitcoin(you know what I am talking)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:02:46 AM

I don't think that the price of bitcoins will get into millions in future but its good to collect as many coins as possible so even if the price doesn't reach to the moon still you can make good money if you have higher amount of bitcoins.
Yeah I thought it would be impossible that bitcoin prices would cost millions of dollars per bitcoin. But if you want to continue to discipline to collect the bitcoin you get for a long time. I'm sure it will accumulate a lot and if you sell it you can get rich. All you have to plant in your mind is trust, confidence, patience and hard work
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:56:14 AM

Yeah I thought it would be impossible that bitcoin prices would cost millions of dollars per bitcoin. But if you want to continue to discipline to collect the bitcoin you get for a long time. I'm sure it will accumulate a lot and if you sell it you can get rich. All you have to plant in your mind is trust, confidence, patience and hard work
Discipline is one of the characteristic that you need to have or apply to yourself in order to become well trained person in your life because if you have that discipline then you will be able to reach your goals in just a short period of time because you can't do worthless thing when you have discipline because you are focus in just one thing and that is your goal. After you have discipline then other things will follow.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: