Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:32:38 AM

Thinking of investing here, what makes Opair unique in a crowded market?

Please give me the elevator pitch on why Opair will be one of the few coins to succeed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:30:22 AM

Well I love the idea of decentralized debit card plus devs who claimed they are, is a bit advantage because as we all know for years IBM is developing a blockchain technology for business softwares.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kjadB

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:52:17 AM

Well I love the idea of decentralized debit card plus devs who claimed they are, is a bit advantage because as we all know for years IBM is developing a blockchain technology for business softwares.

who are the developers on this forum? , I don't see any posts from them

edit: a scam I remember from the past was where some guy used profiles of 'real' people working on a real crypto project to stage an ICO. by the time someone actually contacted the real developer and discovered they weren't doing an ICO many funds were already collected. The scam project was called "StorageCoin", the real project was "Sia"

How do we know that the two guys on the OP with the linkedIn profiles are actually working on Opair? It's easy to fund two 'real' guys and make a quick ICO thread on BTT before anyone realises it's a scam.

Is there any proof that these two guys are actually working on Opair?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig
https://www.linkedin.com/in/haowangg

This could be a new version of the StorageCoin/Sia scam, I need more verification before I will invest
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:54:47 AM

better read the whole OP.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kjadB

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:01:07 AM

a scam I remember from the past was where some guy used profiles of 'real' people working on a real crypto project to stage an ICO. by the time someone actually contacted the real developer and discovered they weren't doing an ICO many funds were already collected. The scam project was called "StorageCoin", the real project was "Sia"

How do we know that the two guys on the OP with the linkedIn profiles are actually working on Opair and doing ICO on BTT? It's easy to find two 'real' guys and make a quick ICO thread on BTT before anyone realises it's a scam.

Is there any proof that these two guys are actually working on Opair and doing an ICO now?

This could be a new version of the StorageCoin/Sia scam, I need more verification before I will invest
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:09:51 AM

How do we know that the two guys on the OP with the linkedIn profiles are actually working on Opair and doing ICO on BTT? It's easy to find two 'real' guys and make a quick ICO thread on BTT before anyone realises it's a scam.

Is there any proof that these two guys are actually working on Opair and doing an ICO now?

Both have established in their profiles their participation in the project. Frank is the head behind everything, my job is to be in charge of marketing and be the link between you and the developers. By the way, anyone can contact Frank, since his email is public.

Please, next time read all the information carefully before making accusations. I do not want to moderate any message but I have already clarified multiple times.

kjadB

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:12:26 AM

Both have established in their profiles their participation in the project. Frank is the head behind everything, my job is to be in charge of marketing and be the link between you and the developers. By the way, anyone can contact Frank, since his email is public.

Please, next time read all the information carefully before making accusations. I do not want to moderate any message but I have already clarified multiple times.

You are wrong! I am doing due diligence and speculating, where is the accusation exactly? Only fools give unknown people on the internet money without checking everything they can.
NASdaq

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:18:38 AM

So neither developer has a forum account on BTT?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:22:55 AM

You are wrong! I am doing due diligence and speculating, where is the accusation exactly? Only fools give unknown people on the internet money without checking everything they can.

kjadB, but everything is clear in the thread. I do not understand your question. Frank already made his position clear in his profile. If you want more certainty you can contact with him, his email is public.

Exactly, you have to keep in mind that not everyone has an account on the forum. That's my job to be the marketing director.

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:26:44 AM

ICO Update - Day Two

Members: 162
Number of investments: 76
Amount invested: 50.25 BTC

Actual bonus (until July 28): - First&Second ICO day bonus. Users who buy Opair coins on the first two days will receive a bonus of 25%.

LAST 30 MINUTES WITH THIS BONUS

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 03:29:50 AM

I would rather believe they do have accounts here in bitcointalk.  most of the users who are into crypto are always in this forum and i would suggest they should create if they don't have yet.  if they do have old account they better reveal it for reference to old projects. else this coin can potentially scam investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kjadB

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:37:56 AM

I would rather believe they do have accounts here in bitcointalk.  most of the users who are into crypto are always in this forum and i would suggest they should create if they don't have yet.  if they do have old account they better reveal it for reference to old projects. else this coin can potentially scam investors.

+1
I don't want to sound rude, but crypto ICO's have been abused so much in the past that those doing them really should expect the highest levels of skepticism from potential investors. I will email Frank and see what response I get, and I'll ask him if he has ever used this forum. I'd be flabbergasted if he said he never has, but lets see what he says. It's likely that serious crypto devs don't bother posting on BTT, but surely anyone serious keeps tabs on it just to view the landscape.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:46:46 AM

Most of the users who are into crypto are always in this forum

That's wrong. You have to keep in mind that Frank has never worked on a project related to Bitcoin / blackchain before, as you can see on his profile. And without registering anyone can access to all sections of this forum to be informed. Even he could totally ignore the forum and keep up publications and magazines.

+1
I don't want to sound rude, but crypto ICO's have been abused so much in the past that those doing them really should expect the highest levels of skepticism from potential investors. I will email Frank and see what response I get, and I'll ask him if he has ever used this forum. I'd be flabbergasted if he said he never has, but lets see what he says. It's likely that serious crypto devs don't bother posting on BTT, but surely anyone serious keeps tabs on it just to view the landscape.

It sounds great and is totally understandable your position. Please make public his response in this thread, so everyone can draw their own conclusions.

Regards

NASdaq

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:53:12 AM

How many tx confirmations do we need before the deadline to make the cut for the bonus?
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:55:47 AM

How many tx confirmations do we need before the deadline to make the cut for the bonus?

If the transaction comes before the end of the day in five minutes will be accepted no matter how many confirmations get to that point but it will be approved when it has two confirmations.

NASdaq

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:58:05 AM

If the transaction comes before the end of the day in five minutes will be accepted no matter how many confirmations get to that point but it will be approved when it has two confirmations.

so it's based on transaction time? I sent 20 minutes ago but no confirmations yet
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:02:09 AM

so it's based on transaction time? I sent 20 minutes ago but no confirmations yet

Yes, if you can see it here its ok.

NASdaq

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:03:50 AM

Yes, if you can see it here its ok.

thanks!
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:10:35 AM

ICO Update - Day Two

It has ended our first ICO phase. We are pleasantly surprised by the number of users who participated.

Members: 166
Number of investments: 77
Amount invested: 55.44 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 3): - Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.

betterthanevercrypto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:28:46 AM

threw a little bit at it. good risk/reward in my opinion. will likely be adding to my position throughout the ICO phase as my extra funds become available. just to clarify the only bounties for this are the signature program and to participate in that i have to have a higher status. correct?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: