Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:20:04 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 01:40:59 AM by BasementRot

Wasserman already agreed to this plan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558596.msg16126938#msg16126938

If SJ agrees, the matter will be settled.

This plan is also bad!

That plan would mean that phase 2 people wait and see what Opair is trading for at exchange. Then decide if they want to release the funds to wasserman and get coins, wait or get a refund?

Its like stage 2 people are reserving coins (with 0 cost and risk) that would have been split among stage 1 people. If the coins profit, they take them. If the coins lose money they can decide, after the fact, to dump those coins on stage 1 people.

This plan screws over stage 1 people, and we certainly didn't agree to this sort of thing. I'm afraid the only fair thing is for investors to decide if they want in or out before the coins are distributed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:13:17 AM

Its like stage 2 people are reserving coins (with 0 cost and risk) that would have been split among stage 1 people. If the coins profit, they take them. If the coins lose money they can decide, after the fact, to dump those coins on stage 1 people.

But 1st stage people can DUMP before 2nd stage guys will come to party, they can dump so hard that they will have less than ICO price(seeing realty shitty wallet).
1st stage people have 1st opportunity to get out before 2nd stage people will have chance to dump.
If DEVs deliver poor beta wallet 2nd stage people are in ass, escrow have to release founds while 1st stage people are dumping hard to 0000 sat.
Whole point of escrow was to protect people from scamming devs that mean taking money away releasing 0.1BTC wallet to dump and vanishing...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
BasementRot

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:29:47 AM

But 1st stage people can DUMP before 2nd stage guys will come to party, they can dump so hard that they will have less than ICO price(seeing realty shitty wallet).
1st stage people have 1st opportunity to get out before 2nd stage people will have chance to dump.
If DEVs deliver poor beta wallet 2nd stage people are in ass, escrow have to release founds while 1st stage people are dumping hard to 0000 sat.
Whole point of escrow was to protect people from scamming devs that mean taking money away releasing 0.1BTC wallet to dump and vanishing...

Stage 2 people wouldn't care, because they can dump those worthless coins on the stage 1 people at 100% original ico value. Thus screwing over stage 1 people.

If there was profit, stage 2 takes it. If there was lose, they dump it on stage 1 investors. That plan is nonsense if you think about it.
looking4thegrail

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:28:38 AM

Stage 2 people wouldn't care, because they can dump those worthless coins on the stage 1 people at 100% original ico value. Thus screwing over stage 1 people.

If there was profit, stage 2 takes it. If there was lose, they dump it on stage 1 investors. That plan is nonsense if you think about it.

You're just being negative for no reason now. It is beneficial to stage 2 people except for the fact that there could be a day delay before SJ gets back to them if they want to cash out their XPO. It is the best option though. Waiting for we don't even know how many weeks while a bunch of other icos swarm is not good. This is the best solution. Assuming wasserman delivers, stage 2 people will be in. If wasserman doesn't deliver, it doesn't matter that we were diluted anyway.
cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:47:38 AM

You're just being negative for no reason now. It is beneficial to stage 2 people except for the fact that there could be a day delay before SJ gets back to them if they want to cash out their XPO. It is the best option though. Waiting for we don't even know how many weeks while a bunch of other icos swarm is not good. This is the best solution. Assuming wasserman delivers, stage 2 people will be in. If wasserman doesn't deliver, it doesn't matter that we were diluted anyway.

Just curious, what stage are you in?

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Mouse020

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

No one like you

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:55:48 AM

Just curious, what stage are you in?
Grin Grin Grin simple to see
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:58:53 AM

i hope dev every time can upadete
about walet, distribution to investor buy ico price
and colling down its investor with information abot date release wallet and distributition coin
and about payment participan signature campaign
BasementRot

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:01:26 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 05:43:18 AM by BasementRot

I'm just being negative for no reason? I don't think you have thought this plan through. It is very unfair to stage 1 investors.

If the coin does good, stage 2 gets the profit. If the coin does bad, stage 1 gets the lose. You are essentially giving stage 2 an open option to force sell their coins to stage 1 investors at a time of their choosing. Sorry but your plan is wack.

more explanation for people who don't understand my point:

We are all investors, we put in money and get a share of coins.
What you are suggesting is to take some of the coins, without paying for them, and set them aside for you.
Then later, if the coin is a success you say OK, now we want to buy these coins.
If the coin fails, you say never mind, here are your coins, they suck, we don't want them, you can have them back now that they are worthless.

PS. The fact that anyone thinks this is fair makes me want to face-palm..
You want to wait and see if the coin turns a profit before you retroactively invest in the ICO. That is flippin crazy!   Cheesy
stepmike

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:36:19 AM

2 days and still no response from SJ. SJ it's hard to write a couple of lines of your opinion? Trusting to you is less and less day by day.
Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 04:41:07 AM

Wasserman, I think you can start the distribution. I believe the amount you have in the first phase is enough to start work. By the way, I havent seen your developers posting here.

Any idea when can we see the whitepaper. I think this should be the priority now.

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
BasementRot

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:49:55 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2016, 05:45:44 AM by BasementRot

2 days and still no response from SJ. SJ it's hard to write a couple of lines of your opinion? Trusting to you is less and less day by day.

He already said his opinion, wasserman doesn't need more money already to start work on the project. They hit an impasse, wasserman won't do any work until they have an agreement. Now stage 2 investors need to tell him what they want done with their money via message, because he can't, in good conscious, hand it over to wasserman without individual approval.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:04:49 AM

This project seems promising, as previously when there an unmoderated thread about Opair Scam i am still worrying about my $200 investment, but right now, base on all the reply made by wasserman, it brings confident to me!

Anyway hope this project will goes smooth and good luck to dev and OP!
Mouse020

No one like you

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:44:18 AM

Now the situation is not optimistic
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:21:19 AM

I invested in phase 1 but my opinion does matter, I believe there should be anything done to keep the escrow funds out of the hands of wasserman at this point.

When I ask for a investment for a business and my investor(s) tells me I get it in parts but I need to show something first, I will start to work my ass off to show the best results with as little money as i can, I wouldn't complain and make up excuses how I think I should receive the rest of the money.

I will show results and when I come across a problem I need money for I will go back to the investor and explain why and what I need the money for and this will also mean I need to explain what happened with the first part that's invested so the investor(s) would know I didn't just flushed money into my project .

Shortly this means wasserman, yoiu can be a little cry baby about the escrow funds all you want but clearly this damages opair's health, making a coin that is open and fair also means the team needs to be open and fair, am I right?

So start working your ass off and forget about the escrow funds!

You keep stating you could work with the ICO phase 1 funds, THEN WORK!
Mouse020

No one like you

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:24:17 AM

I invested in phase 1 but my opinion does matter, I believe there should be anything done to keep the escrow funds out of the hands of wasserman at this point.

When I ask for a investment for a business and my investor(s) tells me I get it in parts but I need to show something first, I will start to work my ass off to show the best results with as little money as i can, I wouldn't complain and make up excuses how I think I should receive the rest of the money.

I will show results and when I come across a problem I need money for I will go back to the investor and explain why and what I need the money for and this will also mean I need to explain what happened with the first part that's invested so the investor(s) would know I didn't just flushed money into my project .

Shortly this means wasserman, yoiu can be a little cry baby about the escrow funds all you want but clearly this damages opair's health, making a coin that is open and fair also means the team needs to be open and fair, am I right?

look like they don't want to work (just a basic wallt (it will take 0.2 BTC to buy it))until they have all ICO BTCs
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:34:14 AM

This thread is full of accussations and counter accussations.Has anyone got a good genuine plan acceptable to all?

Dank Frank

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:36:53 AM

look like they don't want to work (just a basic wallt (it will take 0.2 BTC to buy it))until they have all ICO BTCs

Anyone who have send SebastianJu a pm with proof of investment will also hear from him he wants them to start working and proof something solid, everyday wasserman refuses to do stuff and pay out bounties with the ICO phase 1 coins will leave a dent in the trust of his ghost team and the harder it will be to get escrow funds.

Dank Frank

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:39:27 AM

This thread is full of accussations and counter accussations.Has anyone got a good genuine plan acceptable to all?

There is no plan needed at the moment for the escrow funds, as long as they start working and not flushing ICO phase 1 funds down the drain they will get the funds in time of need.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:46:04 AM

Hey ...i dont get it ....why you all join this ICO if do not have trust at first place...keep calm and wait...and if scam happens we can all go and fill IC3 form

Smiley Grin Grin Grin
Dank Frank

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:39:08 AM

Why are you holding back on the signature bounties wasserman?

I've seen you pay all translation bounties, so what's the hold up?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: