Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:39:13 AM

I have already made my first investment Shocked Now i'm checking the site and works perfect. My dashboard works smooth and the inversion table is a great addition. Hopefully the launch of the Opair after the ICO be as good as in this case.

I totally agree with your point. How much you have inserted in this investment? I am just asking this because i have some sort of plan.

Sorry, is personal information but any other questions i am available

hi all,

I wrote a review for Opair http://btc12.com/2016/08/16/opair-ambitiousblockchainplatform/

http://btc12.com/ is a promising blog specially for chinese investors.  we are offering insides/updates of newest ICOs, altcoins, and new technology.

we bridge chinese investors and fund raisers.

enjoy!

Thanks for your support ! Expansion into China is one of our goals.

Amazing as usual!  Grin

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:41:38 AM

Quote from: BasementRot
Why did you delete that guys big post? It was here just a minute ago.

I have communicated it to him by private message. But you can see, it was nothing private:

We tried to reason with you but badly interpret our sayings and are proud thinking that the only correct way of doing things is your way.
For the sake of the people who have invested in us, I can not allow you to keep attacking us senseless.

You are free to create a new thread or whatever, but in our thread I must defend the interests of the people who trust us, that although you do not like, are many.

Now, believe what you want to believe. Whatever we do you'll think the same. There is nothing we can do. Only time will show how wrong you were.

Regards

I fully agree with you . You have right to kick off anybody if they intend to make nonsense with this project
If anybody does not like this project . Please go out of this thread . Do not make investors uncomfortable
Let the project go smoothly
tomsmith26

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:43:01 AM

Yes. This is very good news . it's very wonderful
congrats
kooke

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:57:32 AM

Opair is legit, they are not only offering escrow but made a special arrangement whereby the escrow (SebastianJu) releases the bitcoins for parts as they fulfill objectives. This must be the best project in years.

Look this guy!!

(It is an extensive video that introduces the project to anyone without prior knowledge. It's worth seeing!)

wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:20:49 AM

ICO Update - 10% Bonus

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Members: 303
Number of investments: 165
Amount invested: 81.75 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 17): - Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 10% bonus.

kooke

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:39:35 AM

ICO Update - 10% Bonus

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.

Actual bonus (until August 17): - Users participating in the campaign the second week will receive 10% bonus.

Congrats!

Good health to Opair!!

CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:59:46 PM

You must say some paid articles since nobody is picking up the story.

Am I right wasserman? and ya kooke, dont forget to defend Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
daobadico

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:25:35 PM

YAEAH, Kooke is wasserman's papa. Cheesy Cheesy  He feeds the rice to wasserman.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:27:37 PM

I am participant on ICO with small invest, expect a profit  Grin Grin

looking4thegrail

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:52:44 AM

ICO Update - 10% Bonus

It looks like there are about 3 hours left to get the 10% bonus.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:45:15 AM

the stats page does not show funds collected by escrow?
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:50:08 AM

Is there any exchange confirmed after the ICO period?

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:21:12 AM

The matter was clarified and solved by private messages. This is already clarified in our thread, everyone know (if read the rules) that the process must be done through our website because you have send it to the address that we generate for you, because we need to audit all investments to later carry out the distribution without problems. And after that, the funds are redirected to the escrow address (not sent directly to the escrow address). It is the first case it happens and hopefully not happen again.

Is there any exchange confirmed after the ICO period?

Sorry, no news about that.

Thanks everyone for the support!

U2BONO

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:30:13 AM

Right, it is not showing, and the fund collected by escrow is tiny, only a few, the fund before using escrow was held by OP. People asked him to send to escrow addy but he declined.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:38:46 AM

Right, it is not showing, and the fund collected by escrow is tiny, only a few, the fund before using escrow was held by OP. People asked him to send to escrow addy but he declined.

You're wrong. All funds are shown in stats page (those of the first and second phase). Cyberhacker made a mistake and sent the money directly to the escrow address without using our site and therefore was not included in stats (we need to audit all investments to later carry out the distribution without problems). But we have already solved. All funds raised since we made an agreement with the escrow go to his address. In escrow account there are nearly 20 bitcoins right now.

Please read before commenting to avoid mistakes.

Regards

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:52:11 AM

ICO Update

Members: 328
Number of investments: 184
Amount invested: 91.48 BTC

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:56:04 AM

You're wrong. All funds are shown in stats page (those of the first and second phase). Cyberhacker made a mistake and sent the money directly to the escrow address without using our site and therefore was not included in stats (we need to audit all investments to later carry out the distribution without problems). But we have already solved. All funds raised since we made an agreement with the escrow go to his address. In escrow account there are nearly 20 bitcoins right now.

Regards

yeah. it is solved. I didn't follow closely all the thread. and send directly to the escrow address as other few people did.

now OPAIR already credit my balance. I think i will get token as soon as they are ready.

I don't know the future of Opair, but what they are selling is very attractive to me.
stupidlgr

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:05:03 AM

Regards

yeah. it is solved. I didn't follow closely all the thread. and send directly to the escrow address as other few people did.

now OPAIR already credit my balance. I think i will get token as soon as they are ready.

I don't know the future of Opair, but what they are selling is very attractive to me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.0    There is a scam accusation against Opair, by reviewing your post, I find that you are good at deep research on devs, just check these, maybe your investment is bad.   Sad
tomsmith26

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:06:49 AM

[/quote]

Welcome onboard,

should you read the first thread so you did not get mistake. but no problem because wasserman99 processed this fact quickly
I expect This OPAIR will reach the huge success and it will become a good payment method in the near future.

tomsmith26

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:12:15 AM

Regards

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.0    There is a scam accusation against Opair, by reviewing your post, I find that you are good at deep research on devs, just check these, maybe your investment is bad.   Sad

Why do you like to make bullshit comment? if you do not like this project , Just go out  no need to say nonsense . it's a really bullshit man
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: