Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:29:51 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 03:18:22 AM by wasserman99

Been doing some detective work before I drop some btc on this project.   According to Frank's Linkedin Profile.  He lists that he is a Certified Scrum Developer (CSD).  https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

Anyways, I tried to verify his certification but it came up with no Frank Rettig:  https://www.scrumalliance.org/community/certificant-directory.aspx?firstname=&lastname=Rettig&email=&location=&company=&csm=True&csd=True&csp=True&cspo=True&cst=True&ctc=True&cec=True&rep=True&author=True&page=1&orderby=&sortdir=

Frank, please explain.  Thanks.  

Trademark, I will send your query to Frank. But you must know two things: 1) The lists of certifications are not always updated or are accurate, you can verify it. 2) Many LinkedIn users add certificates that have just begun, incompletes or have not yet finished. It is something quite common, as when someone in his CV adds more than he really know (more knowledge in a language, etc).
Still, when I have the exact answer, I'll communicate to you.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:42:38 AM

Greetings everyone,

Due to the fact that many asked for me to create an account, here I am. In response to the first question asked I have never had an account on the forum before, but I have been a passive reader since late 2012. That is why I have never had the need of creating an account. I have created it exclusively to leave you this message. I want to confirm my involvement on this project in response to many requests. You must understand that I did not create an account when we launch Opair because my role is to lead the developing process; Wasserman is the Marketing Director.  And he is doing it very well so far. Last but not least, I wanted to clarify that I’m responsible for the ICO, and along with my team, we will be in charge of taking this ship safely to shore. Regarding my work, I’m currently working full time on a company and, along with Hao, we are splitting the tasks. Our goals are to work full time with Opair, once we have the ICO funds, and also to broaden our team. The success of that goal relies entirely on the results of the ICO, from there it is on our hands.

Please, feel free to contact me at via email if you have any questions.

Frank H. Rettig

Hallo zusammen,

da mich bereits Viele darum gebeten haben ein Konto zu eröffnen, tue ich dies nun, um hier kontaktiert werden zu können. Als Antwort auf die als erstes gestellte Frage: ich habe vorher noch nie ein Konto in diesem Forum gehabt, bin jedoch seit Ende 2012 passiver Leser. Daher gab es für mich bislang keinen Grund, ein Konto zu eröffnen. Dieses Konto habe ich nur erstellt, um diese Nachricht zu hinterlassen. Ich möchte, nachdem ich sehr viele Anfragen erhalten habe, meine Teilnahme an diesem Projekt bestätigen. Ich habe zum Zeitpunkt als Opair gelauncht wurde, kein Konto erstellt, weil es meine Aufgabe ist, den Entwicklungsprozess zu betreuen; Wasseman ist der Marketingdirektor, eine Aufgabe, die er so weit sehr gut erfüllt. Darüber hinaus möchte ich noch klarstellen, dass ich für das ICO verantwortlich bin. Gemeinsam mit meinem Team werde ich dieses Schiff sicher in den Hafen bringen. Was meinen Job angeht, arbeite ich derzeit in Vollzeit für ein anderes Unternehmen und teile mir die Aufgaben, die Opair betreffen, mit Hao. Sobald die ICO-Gelder zur Verfügung stehen, möchten wir jedoch gerne unsere gesamte Zeit in Opair investieren und ebenfalls unser Team erweitern. Der Erfolg dieses Ziels hängt voll und ganz von den Ergebnissen des ICO ab, erst danach liegt es in unseren Händen.

Bei weiteren Fragen können Sie mich gerne per E-Mail kontaktieren.

Frank H. Rettig

we have just seen Mr.Frank 's writing and we hope all members will have more faiths about this project.
I'm really impressive about this and I can feel true about it .
Let the OPAIR go to the moon
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:45:15 AM

ICO Update - Day Four

Members: 191
Number of investments: 92
Amount invested: 59.69 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 3): - Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.

dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:52:25 AM

ICO Update - Day Four

Members: 191
Number of investments: 92
Amount invested: 59.69 BTC

Actual bonus (until August 3): - Users participating in the campaign the first week (but not the first two days) will receive 20% bonus.

you need a roadmap and a whitepapper?

and list what is the different betweent the similar product that exist in the market like NXT\BTS\WAVESPLATFORM, it is the only way to raise more notice

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:40:56 AM

I regret now why i even invested in this because i see something fishy going on. First thread is moderated, 2nd OP delete posts and 3rd the same OP
post post a statement claiming he is Frank or whatever. What really prove it is that guy? and how about the other Team members? I see this as a
quick grab cash now. No actual working product, no Testing phase during ICO, just a photoshop picture prototype that can be done by any good designer.
Im losing trust here. Sad

Actually posts here don't mean anything, they should have an interview or hangout soon, therefore we can confirm the correct faces of 2 devs, and linkedin. Only linkedin hardly proves things unless they show themselves on video.   Wink
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:42:57 AM

Yes we need an interview .. i regret that  i invested in this project.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:45:58 AM

Yes we need an interview .. i regret that  i invested in this project.

It is a bit fishy to see CEO talks with a new account and I saw his linkedin says he has involved with crypto currency for many years. Logically, he should have account here. And so does Hao Wang.
kellendil

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:58:15 AM

Yes we need an interview .. i regret that  i invested in this project.

It is a bit fishy to see CEO talks with a new account and I saw his linkedin says he has involved with crypto currency for many years. Logically, he should have account here. And so does Hao Wang.

No escrow btw , how dumb am i ....

@OP So you have to prove but it doesnt seem like you can do it. Yesterday İ contacted the universities which Frank has supposedly atttended to ask a few questions.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:38:12 PM

I like the concept of this coin plus their is a sr member posting from his account and not from a newbie,
i dont like the ICO & no escrow?!
fix please the escrow issue and maybe ill jump in!  watching that
kellendil

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:38:29 PM

@OP So you have to prove but it doesnt seem like you can do it. Yesterday İ contacted the universities which Frank has supposedly atttended to ask a few questions.
Please dont tell me there is no Escrow in this ICO. IF so, we need an Escrow now. OP need to transfer the current funds to a reliable and well known Escrow. This is totally
fishy now.

There is no escrow mate and i invested. İm so mad at myself now...
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:09:54 PM

Please dont tell me there is no Escrow in this ICO. IF so, we need an Escrow now. OP need to transfer the current funds to a reliable and well known Escrow. This is totally
fishy now.

There is no escrow mate and i invested. İm so mad at myself now...

how can you not know until after you invested that there is no escrow..
haha that was funny, you deserve to lose your investment just on that basis of not paying attention alone..
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:29:31 PM

Been doing some detective work before I drop some btc on this project.   According to Frank's Linkedin Profile.  He lists that he is a Certified Scrum Developer (CSD).  https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

Anyways, I tried to verify his certification but it came up with no Frank Rettig:  https://www.scrumalliance.org/community/certificant-directory.aspx?firstname=&lastname=Rettig&email=&location=&company=&csm=True&csd=True&csp=True&cspo=True&cst=True&ctc=True&cec=True&rep=True&author=True&page=1&orderby=&sortdir=

Frank, please explain.  Thanks.  

Trademark, I will send your query to Frank. But you must know two things: 1) The lists of certifications are not always updated or are accurate, you can verify it. 2) Many LinkedIn users add certificates that have just begun, incompletes or have not yet finished. It is something quite common, as when someone in his CV adds more than he really know (more knowledge in a language, etc).
Still, when I have the exact answer, I'll communicate to you.

Regards

Wasserman99, I appreciate your reply.  However, Frank mentions he is "Certified" which means he has completed the course/exams to be Certified.  My other concern is, how does Frank know Hao Wang?  They both do not have bitcointalk accounts, never worked at the same companies and both live on opposite sides of the world.    Lastly, how did you meet them and why is your email address opair@openmailbox.org and not @opair.co?  Thanks.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:57:10 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 04:23:20 PM by wasserman99

Guys, a couple of clarifications:

1) About the escrow, we believe that using an escrow adds nothing to our proposal. We are going to 100% with Opair, giving our identities from the beginning, because we trust in what we do. And we risk that the escrow, which is a person we do not know, decide not to release the funds. You have to keep in mind, there were many large projects that did not use escrow given the legitimacy of its creators. On the other hand, there are many people here in the forum using fake escrow, as you well know. In short, that led us to make this decision.

2) Daruhshie, a) because we need funds to organize, b) a pseudonym, c) obviously have an ID, but for my part decided to use a pseudonym, as does 99% of this community. The other two guys of the team already made public his own personal info.

3) Trademark, the only way to meet people and build team is not this forum. That's a very small look. Our approaches were given by contacts in common.

4) Our roadmap is already published.

5) This FUD only hurt the health of the project and to achieve the necessary funds to develop it fully. I say it's FUD, because everything they are talking about was previously clarified, like the fact that we decided not to use escrow. Everything was clear and public, everyone decides whether to invest or not.

6) On the use of openmailbox instead of our site, it is because the site is much more recent. Before it is ready, we need to communicate with people. We are working on this a long time ago.

7) There is no successful project (including Bitcoin) without there being a group that thinks they are scammers. So we can say that this is a step towards our success.

Read this: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/opair-statement-frank-h-rettig

Regards

Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:21:42 PM

What you said has no sense. We still need an Escrow - Please cite which large projects that did not use an Escrow and did not turn out to be a SCAM.
You can make everything up right here and stop calling Investors Post as a FUD. I Invested in your Project and if you are going to call me a FUD and not
bring verified clarification and honesty, I need a refund now. You give me a refund as you do want to use a Escrow or i call this a Scam.
You can see my Username (Rkana) in your list of investors and just refund me from the address i sent the btc.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:28:53 PM

LinkedIn can't tell anything, like others said, we need an interview to check their faces with LinkedIn images. It is very important to me to join an ICO, or LinkedIn is not very solid proofs cause the accounts can be easily bought.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:30:48 PM

What you said has no sense. We still need an Escrow - Please cite which large projects that did not use an Escrow and did not turn out to be a SCAM.
You can make everything up right here and stop calling Investors Post as a FUD. I Invested in your Project and if you are going to call me a FUD and not
bring verified clarification and honesty, I need a refund now. You give me a refund as you do want to use a Escrow or i call this a Scam.
You can see my Username (Rkana) in your list of investors and just refund me from the address i sent the btc.

Rkana, check ETH or you can see Lisk for example, in this case one of the escrow was his legal adviser. I'm not saying nothing against the project, it may be entirely legitimate, but it is a case of shady escrow. Examples like this are everywhere. We decided to be honest and clarify our position about it. We have said before the start of the ICO, which was our position with respect to escrow.

kellendil

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

Rkana, check ETH or you can see Lisk for example, in this case one of the escrow was his legal adviser. I'm not saying nothing against the project, it may be entirely legitimate, but it is a case of shady escrow. Examples like this are everywhere. We decided to be honest and clarify our position about it. We have said before the start of the ICO, which was our position with respect to escrow.

You have to provide a video with frank or hao so that we can see that they are involved.  Otherwise i want refund too
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:08:36 PM

You cant compare your fishy project to both of ETH and LISK. At least all of their Team members were posting on their Threads and also they had videos to prove their identity.
Right here i only see you posting and one post from a Brand new account. You are really making this hard on Investors. There are reliable Escrows on this Forum so there is no
excuse for that. Also where is the Test demo of your Wallet? What have you done with project prior asking for funding? i will still take my refund.

I'm not comparing anything. These projects are now in a good position but also started from zero like us. And the escrow was quite doubtful. I mean, they had his employee as escrow, has no logic. All our rules were established publicly and before the ICO, everyone is free to invest for us or not. We are very confident with our project that we will achieve great things.
Rkana, we dont have a demo test and we never said that we had. There is much work done at this point. But nothing showable, for the status of the project and the fact that we do not want to filter anything. If we release everything done, it would be detrimental to investors. Since someone can try to copy us (like lisk-rise), before our proposal is on the market. We believe it is best to release all, once we already have our project officially launched.

Regards

YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:20:08 PM

Although I do believe this project is completely legit, I agree to the concerns that have risen here at the thread.

If Frank posts a video with his face talking about Opair, it would help confirm his identity and open the door for the big investors. no code is shown to the community yet, which could rise concerns as well, that's why I think an interview is CRUCIAL at this point if you want the ICO to succeed.
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:39:43 PM

I will speak as the investor of this project that I am. As several users have noted above there are points that would have been better if they were different (such as using escrow) but as he said wasserman99 everything was clarified and public before the ICO, which there is no complaint possible. That was the Opair proposal and I decided to invest equally like others, even knowing these points because I was attracted by the proposed project. I'm glad to invest here and I'm sure this project will go far. We are already adults and before investing our own money we must do due diligence about that points. So now please stop with the drama. If you want to invest, do it, or not it's your own decision.
Please take a look at the ICO platform, it is the most transparent i saw in this forum. You can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly. For suspicious people, make yourselves an account on the platform and try it on your own. That's a great test of experience and knowledge of this team. If the final release has much quality as the platform it will be a success. If they could do that without money, with the money raise from the ICO the sky is the limit.

Good health for this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: