Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:36:25 PM

@Lazarus2016, haha its not the same. Congrats for your project, but the scale of this project is like lisk-eth, not just a wallet. If you read, they dont have problem to release the wallet, the problem is about the agreement with sj about what happen next.

Those big type of projects aren't really that good for investors... Remember the RISE failure....

@Lazarus2016,

I join your shitty coin Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:38:29 PM

@Lazarus2016, haha its not the same. Congrats for your project, but the scale of this project is like lisk-eth, not just a wallet. If you read, they dont have problem to release the wallet, the problem is about the agreement with sj about what happen next.

Those big type of projects aren't really that good for investors... Remember the RISE failure....

@Lazarus2016,

I join your shitty coin Cheesy

lazarus is not shitty coin.  it is almost same with lisk or even better.

no coinracism plz. lol
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:39:59 PM

@trademark, again READ! READ!...they only ask the 50% 7 days after they will release the wallet (when in all the ICOs the escrow release the 100% after the wallet is released, so this is a way better) and the remaining part after the beta wallet. But like this option dont like to sj, they offer to make to refund to anyone who want exit and release the remaining funds after they launch the wallet and make the distribution.

@placebo, they first need to reach an agreement with sj (like: 1) after the first wallet you send x btc, 2) after we pay the signature bountiies you send x btc, 3) after the beta wallet you send x btc, etc etc), they cant make the initial distribution if they dont know if sj will make refunds, so they offer to do the refunds before the launch of the wallet..please read this:

bitcurious [6:32 AM]  
01) Release a "beta" wallet 02) Distribute XPO in accordance with the BTC you have access to and put the XPO related to escrow funds on hold until you actually get the funds since this has influence on the total distribution- if you don't receive the funds burn the XPO. 03) Show some action and code on github repository. 04) Launch a beta version. 05) Try to get XPO listed on one or more exchanges. | You should be able to realize this without any funds currently waiting in escrow. (edited)

[6:37]  
+ Pay signature campaign bonuses from the funds you have and get it over with, consider voting on changing the purpose of the 9% XPO reserved for PoW and instead use it as a means to fund yourself if possible.

opair [7:15 AM]  
bitcurious your proposal is interesting but the point 2)  makes no sense, wa cant distribute some xpo to investors and hold the other part. And yes we can start to work with the funds of the first phase, we never said otherwise. The problem is that as you will see the willingness of SebastianJu is not release the funds and not accept any of our plans. Whereupon we can not distribute all the XPO or putting together a work plan assuming that we have all the funds, and then two weeks he refunds all funds. There is a problem of mistrust. So I think it is best at this time is that SebastianJu offer a period of time so that users can request a refund.
For a couple of days we can hear from investors here and during the weekend I will ask SebastianJu to make a decision.

bitcurious [7:17 AM]  
I that case you can't distribute anything

opair [7:18 AM]  
Yes, we can start the distribution when we made an agreement with sebastianJu
but that is not the case yet.

bitcurious [7:20 AM]  
- Yah.. I thought my plan would allow you to move forward with distribution . Just don't send the escrow related XPO to the wallets.
Then if there are refunds you burn the XPO related to those funds

opair [7:22 AM]  
So, only distribute 35%?..its unfair for the other investors

bitcurious [7:23 AM]  
It only matter when you will get listed on an exchange

opair [7:23 AM]  
you, with your money and the wallet, could start mining or sell, etc

bitcurious [7:24 AM]  
Where am I gonna mine, there is nothing
Where should I send the XPO I sell over the counter?

opair [7:27 AM]  
if we release the wallet, you could start to mining (we offer a pow phase as you know), and between the initial distribution to the 35% and after sebastianju release the funds could happen a month or more...in this time the coin could be added to an exchange. Again, its unfair.

bitcurious [7:30 AM]  
Who ever said the world is a fair place..

Good health to Opair!

ZayedCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:40:13 PM

Great  To Hear that hope Continue More Successful For coin So Must Update more Than 1 Roadmap when finish Roadmap Must Great New one that's make health for any coin Future hope Do more Effort "Dev Team" Good luck with that

Bitrated user: UAE
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:43:04 PM

Time to pay up the signature bounties, the majority of addresses is already known, it is a BS story that this should come from escrow.
Escrow should hold the funds untill the full wallet is released and not some cheap beta version and the coin should be added to exchanges there is more then enough btc for that, most ICO devs do this work for free why is that not here the case?
kooke

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:45:06 PM

Another comment from the slack:

cmtzco [9:35 AM]  
I find it entertaining to see this happen with many ICOs.  People go all in or even half in on some ICO they think is cool or some ICO they think will bank them sick money and they are all hyped about it.  The second things get rough for the dev team or something seems off the investors flip.  I'm not sure they understand that investing is pure risk and if you arent willing to lose all or part of your investment then theres really no point in putting money on the asset.  Sure i get it the developers promised some awesome feature here or there but as a consumer/investor one must understand that things change. No single project out there was everything it ever intended to be.

[9:36]  
Personally I'm excited to see the debit card become a thing because that will put OPAIR light years ahead of any other alt and maybe even btc since they dont officially have a debit card(being that all the debit cards are off of 3rd parties)

[9:36]  
If I can be of any assistance to the project that would be even cooler :slightly_smiling_face:

@Dank Frank, please READ my last message!!!!!!, you will find your answers.

BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:47:58 PM

Cheesy have a question
why 2 devs doesn't use bitcointalk and reply this?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:49:00 PM

Time to pay up the signature bounties, the majority of addresses is already known, it is a BS story that this should come from escrow.
Escrow should hold the funds untill the full wallet is released and not some cheap beta version and the coin should be added to exchanges there is more then enough btc for that, most ICO devs do this work for free why is that not here the case?

Sebastian can pay those bounties also directly from ICO money... but they have A LOT of BTCs that are not in hands on Sebastian, so it is time that they take this project seriously or I will ask for a refund here.
BigWait

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:52:25 PM

Sebastian can pay those bounties also directly from ICO money... but they have A LOT of BTCs that are not in hands on Sebastian, so it is time that they take this project seriously or I will ask for a refund here.
it is big question why 60BTCS not enough to used.
have nothing code things(github).
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:53:58 PM

I want to talk about the agreement between SJ and wasserman99
in my view:
1/ we need to release beta wallet and distributing xpo coins for all investors after then SJ will release funds (40% of escrow amount)to the project running .
2/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project .
3/ finally the rest of escrow funds will be released to the project .

We should not let the project run slowly and it will effect all investors . They have to pay money for this project so no reasons to pause the process because of this problem

Regards,
BigWait

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:55:01 PM

in my view:
1/ we need to release beta wallet and distributing xpo coins for all investors after then SJ will release funds (40% of escrow amount)to the project running .
2/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project .

We should not let the project run slowly and it will effect all investors . They have to pay money for this project so no reasons to pause the process because of this problem

Regards,

agreed for it
it will the best
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:02:35 PM

Cheesy have a question
why 2 devs doesn't use bitcointalk and reply this?

Probably because they are fictional characters.  Sebastian should have them contact him and confirm their identity before releasing the ICO. 
kooke

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:02:53 PM

in my view:

Regards,

agreed for it
it will the best

Yes i agreed too, but remember that the first wallet will be a normal qt wallet, they said that need a few months of works before the release of the new platform. Its normal, all the big projects take months after the ico before they launch the platform. I will add a point:

2/ SJ sent 7 btc to Lutpin to pay the signature campaign.
3/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project .
4/ finally the rest of escrow funds will be released to the project .

Good health to Opair!

kooke

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:09:07 PM

@trademark or maybe because wasserman is in charge of the marketing/communication in the project. Even if frank wrote in the thread would not be enough for some users because they do not believe it's him as it did before. I have to search, but in the past he wrote a statement here with his user.

looking4thegrail

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:14:47 PM

My proposal:

We give everyone 1 week to return their investments. This people must send PM to sebastianju.

In a 2 weeks dev must:
1) pay bounties
2) launch wallet
3) distribute all coins
4) listed coins on bittrex
5) set code on github
6) launch beta version

After that sebastianju will pay 40%.
After month, if everything will be ok, sebastianju will pay remaining 60%.
What you say guys?

PS
sorry for my english

If dev agrees to this, I don't see anyone disagreeing.
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:15:16 PM

@trademark or maybe because wasserman is in charge of the marketing/communication in the project. Even if frank wrote in the thread would not be enough for some users because they do not believe it's him as it did before. I have to search, but in the past he wrote a statement here with his user.

His user is a newbie account with one post, what does it prove?
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:15:46 PM

That's why they need to confirm their identities with Sebastian before he releases any funds.  If they do not exist, the project is a scam and will not be completed.  
vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:33:05 PM

My proposal:

We give everyone 1 week to return their investments. This people must send PM to sebastianju.

In a 2 weeks dev must:
1) pay bounties
2) launch wallet
3) distribute all coins
4) listed coins on bittrex
5) set code on github
6) launch beta version

After that sebastianju will pay 40%.
After month, if everything will be ok, sebastianju will pay remaining 60%.
What you say guys?

PS
sorry for my english

If dev agrees to this, I don't see anyone disagreeing.

sebastianju & wasserman, do you agree?
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:41:21 PM

in my view:

Regards,

agreed for it
it will the best

Yes i agreed too, but remember that the first wallet will be a normal qt wallet, they said that need a few months of works before the release of the new platform. Its normal, all the big projects take months after the ico before they launch the platform. I will add a point:

1/ we need to release beta wallet and distributing xpo coins for all investors after then SJ will release funds (40% of escrow amount) to the project running .
3/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project .

Good health to Opair!

I agree with this, but remembet as kooke said, that the wallet will be a qt normal wallet, the beta version will come after some weeks, so this would be:

1/ we need to release the first wallet and distributing xpo coins for all investors after then SJ will release funds (40% of escrow amount)to the project running .
3/ after funds released , wasserman99 should have information about listing exchanges (such as bittrex, polo, ect...) and we must have some talks on slack with presence of CEO Frank and HAO so that all investors need to be known about the legit project . this fact will clear all doubts from investors and it can bring back more funds for the project.
4/ We release the beta wallet.
5/ finally the rest of escrow funds will be released to the project.

But before we sent a plan like this to sebastianju and he dont accept the plan, so he propose the refunds period and he release the remaining after that.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:42:31 PM

in my view:

Regards,

agreed for it
it will the best

Good health to Opair!

Yes , I agree this . Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: